All Comments on 'Fresh Batteries, Ripe Tomatoes'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
juanwildonejuanwildonealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Not one comment. all these years and not one. I’m crushed. Fine, be that way, I’ll write my own…

I actually enjoyed this story, sure it’s written in my usual jerky-jerky style with typos, misspellings, and grammatical gaffes abounding but what’s not to like. It’s got lots of sex, a confused and somewhat desperate wife trying to revisit or recapture days of old, add a deviously humorous husband who knows his wife all to well and is more than ready to give her a thrill.

“You bastard, I can’t believe you took advantage of me like that, I felt horrible.”

“You didn’t feel that bad, I was so looking forward to John’s reaction to your insistence regarding his caddish behavior. That poor kid would have wrapped you in a blanket while averting his gaze and you know it.”

“You about gave me a heart attack when you said you were John and had to have me…I would never…you must think I’m horrible.”

“Hardly, you are my ideal of the perfect wife, mother, and a the naughtiest lover I’ve got. You’re number one.”

“Asshole, I’d better be the only one.” Ginny rolled away from her husband, pulling the blanket to her chin. “Jerk.”

“I’m sorry sweetheart. I apologize for being so inconsiderate. I’m sorry.” Mark wrapped his arm around her and kissed the back of her head.

“You’re forgiven.”

“Just one last thing Gin, would you explain the whole ripe tomatoes thing to me - am I supposed to be the husband or the neighbors son?”

“MARK,”

Btrying2Btrying26 months ago

I have only recently found your stories.

This was a very amusing story. I too was confused as to whether or not John or the husband Mark rescued her until the very end. I like your addendum that continues Mark's playfulness at his wife's expense. Overall it's a great story. Unlike many here I rarely let the typos etc bother my enjoyment. Thanks for sharing it especially the tomato story. John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.