All Comments on 'Friday Night at Mephisto's'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
hot story

Well, I didn't notice any errors. I was too busy reading a hot story.

Thank you. Happy holidays.

As do everyone else, I wish Dani a quick recovery. I feel as if I know everyone here being a long-time reader.

danalearnsdanalearnsover 15 years ago
very nice

it was good to read a story with so many "familiar" faces in it. i will definitely be praying for dani Sir. i wihs You a wonderful and blessed Christmas holiday.

madengineer3madengineer3over 15 years ago
Hot Story and Prayer Request Noted

This is an excellent BDSM story. The request made just after the close of the story will be acted on my me, and the other believers who enjoy Literotica and BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love your stories!!!!

I'm still really new at all of this and while I have some dominant tendancies, I seem drawn to the submissive's side of things. I thank you for your talented writing as for ideas to broach those things here at home. I think that you are incredibly talented and am glad to have found your writing. I read all of the stories hat you have so far and look forward to reading more.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
If There's a Better Story

I'd like to read it. dweaver999, your characters are alive, your dialog is real, your plot moves seamlessly. No criticism here--I'd give more than a 5 if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AN EDITOR WOULD HELP TO POLISH UP THIS GOOD STORY!!!!

With no proofreading, this story is refreshingly tight and demonstrates a substantial amount of writing skill. I am quite picky about the mechanics of storytelling and I found only a short list of questionable areas. A good editor/proofreader would have caught most, if not all of these.

what so ever (whatsoever)

heavy set (heavyset)

low life (lowlife)

bull whip (bullwhip)

toy (A BULLWHIP IS NOT A TOY!!!!)

a dominant who had no idea what they were doing (he/she was)

eye holes (eyeholes)

it's bonds (its)

greedily suck him (sucked)

break up (breakup)

visage (-on her face) (REDUNDANT)

form her bag (from

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous