All Comments on 'Gangster's Ball'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All her stories are worth reading.

all of colleen's stories are worth a read. maybe not her sci-fi stuff :) , but the lesbian themes that she writes are extremely erotic in nature. whether you are a guy or a gal, you should definitely read these stories.

RumourRumourover 19 years ago
As Always....

Simply fabulous.... I can't believe how much you can pack into such a short span of pages.

RumourRumourover 19 years ago
As Always....

Simply fabulous.... I can't believe how much you can pack into such a short span of pages.

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT EROTICA

Another of your many excellent erotic stories! I felt like I was right there watching the two lovely women in the throes of orgasmic bliss!

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 18 years ago
Lovely concept, executed beautifully

and that's what I've learned to expect from you, Colly!

I got my first twinge when Tracy drew the moustache on Carla's lip. It's those little details that can make such an impact :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Gosh,similar.I am 55,married,my husband away fishing with Kate,my sister in laws husband. Kate,48, asked me would i like to go to a lingerie party with her.O.k.we went,it was fun,drinks,lots of laughs,she bought 2 outfits,then we went back to her house and she said might as well stay the night.She tried one of the outfits,said you try the other.It was a sexy one piece sheer nylon nighty with a large hole cut between the legs.Kate said that looks great on you,if i was your husband you would be on your back,my big cock fucking you silly.I always thought Kate was a little rough ,i said Kate,thats a bit rough.No i mean it ,she walked over and her hand went to my pussy and said how could you resist this,her hand between my legs.Oh no,i had got a little wet ,with the lingerie and the drink and she said hey whats this,her finger tracing my wet slit,then when i didnt move pushing slowly inside me,my knees buckled.She moved closer,2 fingers into me,the other hand massaging my sensitive breasts.She pulled back,guiding me to her bedroom,no Kate,im not as she pushed me back,my legs apart,her finger back in me,then 2 ,then her tongue,moving over my clit,ohhh,so good,so good,a finger parted my anus,pushing slowly inside,her tongue, her fingers,i exploded,clamping her head tight between my legs,her tongue still working,dont stop,dont stop,orgasm number 2,i literally collapsed,my legs parting,her fingers and tongue removed.She stood up,her pussy above my face,her fingers working,lowering until she was squatting over my face.No Kate,no,she didnt lower right down on me but i could see the inside of her pussy as her fingers worked,then her head back as she orgasmed,juice dripping onto me.We lay together,slept,we got up had breakfast together.I had to ask,Kate,what happened last night.she looked at me, smiling,said good wasnt it.I didnt say but i must admit,it was.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Some aspects...

of ourselves, one might say the best aspects, live on beyond our existence on this mortal plane. This is one such.

robyn46robyn46almost 4 years ago
part 2

will there be part 2 where carla and tracy continue. I can see more and more stories between them like falling in love

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

If you take everything for granted then you quickly lose the overview and when the opportunity arises, the unexpected can unfortunately happen ..... and after a first time there is also a second time, the alliance slowly dissolves ..... the children are the ones who suffer

A daily soap happen daily - unfortunately …. Five stars for making the girls happy

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝💝💝💝💝💝💝☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous