Germany Confidential Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo realized how aroused he was when he reached for his long, dangling cock to find it the hardest it had ever been. As he started stroking his cock, Leo was disgusted with himself. Here he was, a big, muscular German, watching some black man fuck his girlfriend in his bed. He was a head taller than Dez, and knew he should rush in and knock the guy out. But instead, he was watching like a stupid cuckold, seeing the black guy fuck the shit out of his girlfriend. And he was enjoying it thoroughly, wanking, close to cuming

"Ah ja! Ich komme! Fuck me with that big Nigga cock!" Iris shouted, her face grimacing and contorted as she came hard.

"Ja. Cum hard on my big black cock, you slut German bitch!" Dez growled, fucking her hard, but holding his own cum back. Iris went crazy, being rutted as she came. She reared like a wild stallion.

When she finally collapsed on her face, heaving for breath, Dez looked down at her puckered ass hole, winking up at him. He slowly slid his cock out of her pussy, and went down on her, licking and rimming her ass hole hungrily. Iris cried into the mattress, loving the perverted attention to her ass hole

Chapter 18

Dez looked around and found what he needed on a bedside table. He grabbed a bottle of massage oil, and applied it generously to his cock. He oiled his finger and inserted it carefully into her ass.

Iris loved it. Seeing her go crazy and hump his finger, Dez added a second, and a third, fingering her in long, slow strokes, rotating his fingers, getting her all loose.

When she was loose and ready, Dez brought his huge, dark gleaming cock to her ass. He laid the fat, bulbous head against her puckered anus. He pushed against her entrance.

"No! You will split me in two again!" Iris wailed.

"I will be gentle."

"Be very careful!"

Dez stroked the small of her back as he pushed his cock gently. Her tight hole resisted, then slowly gave way, mushrooming out around the dark tool. The fat, potent head pushed in, stretching her hole. Iris moaned and hissed with pain and pleasure.

Leo stared from the dark, seeing the black cock enter his girlfriend tight pink ass hole. The German nearly came in his hand. He had tried to fuck her ass before, but his girlfriend had always refused. Now there she was, giving it up to this black bastard, in his bedroom. Dez wanked his cock hard as he watched the huge dark monster, lodged obscenely in his girlfriend's ass.

Dez groaned, enjoying the tight grip of her anus around his cock. Iris moaned, apprehensive, but beginning to enjoy herself. Dez let her get accustomed to his girth, stroking her ass cheeks and fondling them. Iris started rolling her hips slowly, taking more black cock up her ass. Dez started fucking her, slowly, his oiled cock sliding in and out smoothly.

"Ah yes! Fuck my ass Dez!" Iris bawled, tossing her blond hair wildly.

Dez sank his big, dark hands into her hips and started fucking her ass in earnest! At first, Iris winced at the pain as he fucked her unaccustomed ass. But the slut in her was going wild. She reared and bucked against him, throwing her ass at his cock. Dez pulled his cock out and brought it to her mouth. Iris dove at it and sucked her ass off his cock like a dirty slut.

Leo glared at his girlfriend's ass hole, gaping wide open, and saw the pink insides of his girlfriend's ass hole for the first time, as the black man oiled his huge impressive cock. Leo found the thick, dark man meat very impressive. It was so beautiful. He suddenly felt a strong urge to rush in, kneel at the black man's feet and tell him how beautiful his cock was.

Dez slid his cock back up the gaping German girl's ass hole This time, Iris only felt pleasure She raised herself up on her hands and threw her ass back at Dez, rearing wildly, groaning and growling like a beast!

"Oh ja! Fuck my fucking ass hole Fuck me hard!" she growled, feeling real dirty and horny.

Dez was glad to oblige. He bit his lower lip and fucked her ass for all he was worth. As his bed creaked to a crescendo under the two lovers, Leo wanked himself even harder, looking from black meat in his girl's ass to the muscular, chiselled dark body that was flexing so sexily with every stroke, like a lusty, mean love making machine.

Leo had always suspected that blacks were better in bed, and Dez was living proof. He had never been able to fuck his girlfriend so hard and long, and drive her crazy like the black athlete was doing.

He gazed in awe as Dez crouched over his kneeling girlfriend, sitting on her ass, holding her long hair like reigns as his cock hammered deep into her ass sending Iris hurtling deep into the throes of an awesome orgasm. Iris was bawling and slamming her fists into the bed.

"Oh yes. That's it bitch! I am cuming in your ass!" the black man bellowed as he slammed his cock deep into her and pumped his second blast deep into her gaping ass hole

Leo was blown away by this awesome display of power and prowess. He suddenly came hard. He tried to stifle a deep groan, as his cum shot onto the floor. He was glad the two lovers did not seem to notice.

Dez sat on her ass long, grinding his cock into her, as his hips shuddered. Iris grimaced with pain, his cock had grown real hard and big as he came. But she was loving feeling his warm cum deep in her rectum.

Dez finally pulled out of her, leaving the German girl in a daze, keeling, cum dripping out of her gaping ass hole, down her thighs. The black athlete picked up a joint and lit it. The he walked around the heaving girl and grabbed her by the blond hair. He pulled her face to his crotch and his hard cock slapped into her cheek.

"Oh fuck!" the German girl exclaimed. "You are hard again! My boyfriend can only cum once and that's it!"

"You deserve better baby! Go for it"

"Oh fuck! I should be going to Leo..." Iris said. But as she wanted to get up, Dez slid his cock into her mouth.

"Suck that black dick, Iris! Taste your white ass off it!"

"I will blow you quickly, then we go, all right? We will meet tomorrow and fuck all day. But I don't want Leo catching us," she said, as she started sucking immediately.

Chapter 19

Dez smiled, feeding her black meat, and she sucked it greedily. The black man then casually turned to the half open door.

"Come in Leo. After all it is your bedroom." Iris did not hear him.

Leo jumped as if struck in the face. After a few seconds the naked German walked in, his spent dick hanging between the muscle man's legs. He stood uncertainly in the room, blushing.

"Wassup Leo!" Dez smirked.

Iris whipped her head around, and looked up at her boyfriend. She jumped suddenly aware that she had a gaping, cum leaking ass hole and a black cock in her mouth.

"Leo! Its not what you think..."

"What the fuck is going on here!" Leo suddenly found his voice, trying to play the irate, betrayed boyfriend.

"Cut it out you stupid German cunt. You know you been watching us and wanking. Your cum is all over the floor. You like to watch me fuck your girlfriend huh? It turns you on huh?"

Iris frowned. "Is it true, Leo? Are you a pervert?"

"He is lying..." Leo whined, feeling embarrassed.

"Why are you naked? Look at his cock Iris, its covered in cum. Look, he came all over the floor."

Dez smirked, seeing Leo standing like a dog with its tail tucked between its legs. Dez could see right through him. He was a man with no substance, no back bone, just an arrogant air bag. Right then, Dez knew he was much more of a man than him and could do as he pleased with him.

Dez walked confidently up to Leo and grabbed him by the neck. Leo stood like a fool. "You like watching me fuck your girl with my big, black cock, don't you?"

The German averted his eyes. "I, I, I am drunk!"

"Get down on your knees!"

Dez took Leo by the shoulder and forced him down on his knees. Iris was looking on confused as her boyfriend obeyed Dez and knelt there, instead of freaking out that she had just cheated on him. And she saw that Leo was eyeing Dez' cock, with lust and arousal. Dez turned to Iris and winked.

"Iris, sit on the edge of the bed and spread your thighs. Leo is going to crawl to you and lick your holes clean," Dez commanded in a calm, deep, firm voice.

"What!" Leo gasped. His eyes stared at his girlfriend's cum covered holes.

"Do it Leo. Move, bitch! Iris, I said sit up and spread your fucking legs."

Iris and Leo looked into each other's eyes. Then Dez smacked the back of Leo's head and pulled his hair, making him crawl limply towards his girl. Leo felt humiliated and dejected, but a weird arousal was washing all over him, making him feel glad to be dominated. He didn't have it in him to resist. He knew it was his place, to serve Dez.

Iris looked up into Dez' eyes, seeming confused. He winked and smiled. Iris smiled and slid on the bed. She spread her thighs, feeling a wild arousal. Things were getting nasty, and she loved nasty. Real nasty!

"That's right honey, give Leo something to eat and drink.

Iris felt a wild exhilaration as Leo crawled slavishly to her and Dez used his blond hair like a handle to direct him to Iris' smeared pussy.

"Clean her up boy. Lick that pussy real clean. Lap it all up!"

Leo whimpered blushing deeply as his face was smeared into Iris' well used hole. He tasted Dez' salty cum on his lips and tongue.

"Lick boy! Lick and slurp!" Dez grunted, making Leo's head bob. Leo opened his mouth and sucked. Thick strings of salty, black man cum slid into his mouth. Leo tried to stifle a groan of relish, but they both heard it.

"This is awesome!" Iris gasped, staring in disbelief as Leo's tongue licked her.

"Yeah, suck her holes clean, Leo. Push your tongue up her pussy and suck my cum out. Slurp it up. You know you love it."

Leo felt dreamy as he slurped and sucked, with growing ardour. He slid his tongue into her well fucked hole and more cum poured into his mouth and he sucked and swallowed. Squeeze your pussy together and give him something to drink! Iris did it and Leo lapped it up and moaned.

"This is unbelievable! Dez! This is awesome, I tell you!"

Iris felt so exhilarated as her white boyfriend was humiliated by her black lover. From that moment, she knew Leo wasn't man enough for her. She grabbed his head and fucked his face as he licked her pussy clean.

"Let him clean your ass hole up as well," Dez said and Iris beamed as she leaned back and raised her thighs so Leo could get real deep into her hole. She got so horny she slapped her thighs around his face and fucked him dizzy.

As Iris fucked his stupid face lustily, Leo became like a greedy, starving, frenzied pig, slobbering and sucking and lapping up another man's salty cum right from his girl's holes and loving it so much. Iris slapped her thighs around his face and rode his tongue with her gaping hole lustily. She stroked her clit furiously and came hard as she grabbed Dez' cock with her other hand and pulled it in her mouth.

Chapter 20

Dez fucked Iris' mouth watching Leo enjoy his tasty, salty, sloppy, sea food feast. Finally, the young African pulled his huge, turgid black rod out of her mouth and tapped Leo on the shoulder. The white man turned around, to find Dez' cock pointing in his face.

"Take my cock and guide it into her pussy. She needs it!" he said simply. Leo remained frozen stiff. "Do it. Put my cock in her!" Dez smacked Leo in the face with his cock.

Leo reached up with a shaky hand. As his big hand wrapped around the black cock, he groaned, staring at the dark flesh. He squeezed it, breathing out, making Dez feel his hot breath.

Dez knelt besides him and Leo guided him into his girlfriend's pink, gaping cunt. Dez told him to hold it and fucked Iris through her boyfriend's hand. Then he finally told the jerk to let it go and ease back. The black stud hooked Iris' feet over his shoulders and humped her hard and fast, fucking her at a furious pace. Their hips slapped together, as Leo watched the huge, veined black cock pumping into his girl's stretched hole.

Iris looked at Leo staring with lust at the black cock that was fucking her. She went wild and started pumping her hips furiously, sending the black dick hurtling into her happy hole. Dez fucked her so hard and good and sent her hurtling into a prolonged, intense orgasm. Iris bawled, writhing and threshing about, tossing her head wildly, till she snapped back, and lay there moaning sweetly.

"Thank you so much Dez! Thank you honey!"

Dez stood up, his cock pointing at Leo's face.

There was no denying that Leo wanted it, the way he was looking so lustfully, and licking his lips.

Dez smiled wickedly and stood over the kneeling German, his potent black cock filling his vision. "You like my black cock, don't you, Leo?" He stroked it slowly.

Leo glanced at the black cock with fear and desire.

"No!" he whispered sharply, his wide open eyes staring at it.

"Yes you do! Lick this fucking black cock and taste your girlfriend's pussy off it." Dez grabbed Leo by the forehead and rubbed his cock all over his face. Leo shuddered. Then Dez pressed the hot, spongy shaft to his mouth.

"Open up! Lick the motherfucker! You know you want to!" Leo opened his lips and ran his tongue along the shaft tasting pussy juices and cum. Humiliation washed over him, but he did everything Dez told him, licking it clean.

"Now, take that dick in your mouth, Leo!" Dez rasped.

Leo felt a strong, strange, carnal craving as his lips parted, sliding against the huge dark head. He had to really stretch his jaws to take the head in. As he felt the black cock rest between the roof of his mouth and his tongue, throbbing with power, Leo felt happy and content and groaned. Dez grabbed his forehead and started making him bob his head as his hips moved smoothly, fucking Leo's mouth, pushing his thick black meat to the back of his mouth.

"Look up at me while you suck my dick! Show me how much you love it!"

Leo looked up at Dez, blushing, but his eyes were shining with wanton lust. "Suck and slurp and stroke it with your tongue. Make me feel good! Yeah! You are getting good but you can do better. Suck that black cock for all you are worth!"

Iris stared at the sight of her boyfriend's mouth gagging on a black cock. She was touched.

"Oh darling, that looks so beautiful. Make him stroke it Dez!" Iris gasped, amused, excited and horny.

"Yeah, do it Leo! Jerk that big black cock!"

Leo couldn't believe the wild arousal that was gripping him. He grunted and reached up and grabbed the black cock in his powerful hand. There was no going back now. He stroked and wanked it as his lips rode greedily up and down the thick, veined dark shaft. He was licking and slurping away greedily, sucking it wantonly and moaning.

"Yeah. You such a sweet little German cocksucker! That's good!! Now, take it down your throat!" Dez groaned, grabbing him by the back of the head and pushing his cock hard against the back of the white man's throat. Leo grunted wildly and bore down on Dez like he wanted to swallow the damn black cock down. He took two thirds in and started bobbing, fucking Dez with his throat. He must have gotten too greedy. He started to sputter.

Dez pushed the German muscle man off his cock.

"Slow down. I like your throat, but give it a rest. Go ahead and slide it back up in her ass hole. That's where you want this black cock, isn't it Iris? You want your boyfriend to see me fucking your white ass with this black cock, don't you?"

"Oh yes darling. Yessss! But Dez darling, make him oil it thoroughly first. I want it well lubed for my ass hole!" iris said, smiling wickedly.

"You heard boy, now do something for your lady. After all it's her birthday!" Dez even cuffed the kneeling boyfriend lightly.

Leo immediately reached for the oil, and oiled the black meat lavishly, till it was gleaming beautifully. Fighting strong urges to just gobble the beautiful cock again, Leo brought it to his girl's pink ass hole. Iris pulled her cheeks apart making her pink hole gape. Leo guided the black cock into his girl's ass, and watched it slide in all the way.

"Go ahead, Leo, pull those ass cheeks apart and watch me fuck your woman's pink, little ass hole with this big, black dick!"

Leo obeyed immediately. Dez knelt besides the white guy, fucking the white girl hard and deep, churning her rectum as her boyfriend watched, mesmerized.

"Show him how much you love this dick Iris. Pump that fine ass on this black cock!"

Iris groaned, going crazy. She pumped and rolled her ass vigorously, bawling as the fat fleshy rod spread heat in her ass. She lunged back at him, loving the way he slammed his dick so deep in her ass till she came again.

Dez pulled his cock out and laid it on top of her ass, between her ass cheeks. Leo needed no words. He knew his duty. He immediately dove his head down and sucked the black cock head into his mouth. He groaned with bliss as he ate black cock straight out of his girlfriend's ass hole

Dez grabbed him by the hair and turned his face to the side, so that Iris could clearly see her boyfriend sucking cock.

"Yeah, look at your boyfriend, bitch. Tasting your ass hole off my black cock! Doesn't he look cute?"

"Yeah, he does! Fuck his mouth. Fuck him dizzy! Do it for me Dez!" Iris growled. Dez grabbed Leo's face, tilted him in his hands and held him in place as he pounded his mouth. Iris went wild and frigged herself frenziedly, nearly cuming again as she watched Leo gobble cock like a horny slut.

Then Dez made Iris sit on his lap and ride his cock with her ass, reverse cowgirl style, as Leo tongued her hole. Iris grabbed his hair and yanked him to her clit, telling to lick "die Scheisse!" (the shit). Leo did so feverishly until she came in his face.

Then she raised herself off the black cock and made him lick her stretched hole and then suck Dez' cock. Leo did it fast, eagerly, groaning with pleasure as his carnal craving was satisfied.

Iris sank back down on the cock and pushed Leo downwards, and told him to feed on the big, black balls. Iris rode the big, black cock lustily until Dez exploded in her cunt. Then she stood over Leo and lowered her cum filled ass hole on his mouth and told him to suck and swallow. She fucked his face and Leo groaned with contentment.

Chapter 21

Dez told Iris to lend Leo a skirt and a thong and bra and help him with putting on a wig and make up. Leo was made over like a bitch! Then he was made to crawl ahead to the bedroom. Dez then laid Iris on her back and mounted the hot white girl. As she wrapped her legs around his waist, he ordered Leo to guide his cock in. Leo knelt between their parted thighs, his cock rearing from watching the black cock fuck his girl's stretched ass hole Leo was excited with every stroke. He started rolling and stroking Dez' big hairy balls.

"Go ahead, Leo, lick my ass whilst I fuck your girl's ass hole Do it!"

Leo stared at the flexing, firm black ass cheeks, and the sweaty dark crack between them, and his mouth watered tremendously. With a greedy groan, he gave in to his base desires. That night, the German licked black ass for the first time, and he loved it. He licked, sucked and lapped away for all he was worth.

"Ah yes, that's it!" Dez growled, sinking even deeper into the oiled ass hole

"oh yes. I feel you baby, so large and so hard. I love it."

"thank your boyfriend for licking my ass!"

"Oh dankeschön Schatzi!" she thanked her boyfriend as she grinned even harder, to get even more cock in her rectum.

The German now had his hands sunk deep into dark, firm ass globes, pulling them wide apart for his licking tongue. He rimmed and sucked the puckered black ass hole, with much hunger and fervour.

Dez held his hips still, letting the German lick his ass whilst his blond girlfriend threw her ass at him, fucking herself into ecstasy on his cock! He rolled his hips, sending his cock deep into her ass hole as Leo's tongue slid deep into his. Iris was getting all horny, as she grabbed on to his shoulders and licked and chewed on his chest muscles, sucking his nipples wildly.

1...456789