Germany Confidential Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Dez could not hold it back any more. The tight pink ass hole, and the wet, licking tongue were driving him mad.

"Ah yes. I am cuming!" he bellowed out aloud as his balls erupted once again. He pumped the white girl's ass full of cum.

Leo was glad when Dez vacated her rear hole and told him to clean up the gaping hole. Dez held Iris' head up, allowing her to watch her boyfriend lick her ass hole clean.

Then Dez felt sorry for him and bust a huge nut in his mouth. Iris laughed gaily as Leo sputtered and swallowed.

Leo was kind of nervous and reluctant, yet he obeyed like a stooge as Dez told him to bend over.

Leo was made to kneel on all fours on the floor, before Dez, who was sitting on the bed and he was told to suck his black dick. As Dez fucked his face, Iris was fingering his hole and lubing him. It felt so good for Leo. Dez raised his knees and told Leo to eat his ass and balls. Leo dove in there like a greedy punk and was soon lapping up Dez' sweaty crack and tonguing the black man's puckered shit hole happily.

Then Dez and Iris switched. Iris sat before Leo and pulled his face into her pussy and told him to suck. At the same time, Dez grabbed his cheeks and Leo felt something big, blunt and spongy at his hole.

"No! No!" he shrieked, but Iris wrapped her thighs around his face and started face fucking him, stifling his cries.

Dez rammed his cock into Leo's hole. He popped past his sphincter and Leo's body jerked with pain. But Dez held him down and kept his cock buried inside his violated, stretched hole, until it relaxed. Then he started fucking him in deep, slow strokes. Slowly, Leo's searing pain turned to pleasure as he felt the thick, throbbing black sausage move in and out of his hole. It felt so good, the way Dez' heavy, thick throbbing cock moved in and out of him, stroking the walls of rectum, setting them on fire. He felt waves of pleasure wash over him. His own cock got hard and Leo started moaning into Iris' pussy.

Iris rasped, gazing at Dez' black cock fucking her boyfriend up his arrogant ass with his big, black cock. Leo took to taking a big, black cock up the ass like a duck to water. He was moaning like a whore and fucking Dez back as the black man pounded his pink ass hole. He got so horny and excited the German kept cuming in the thongs borrowed from his girlfriend. He even started clenching his ass hole around Dez' cock and crying, begging for him to fuck his ass deeper with his black cock.

Iris fed him pussy, fucking his face and cuming hard as she told Dez to fuck the shit out of the guy.

Dez came in Leo's ass, then he told him to sleep on the couch as he and Iris slept in the bedroom.

Chapter 22

Leo woke up in the late morning. He stretched his body and yawned. He sat up, nursing his head, for he had a slight headache, from the weed and booze of the previous night. He started wondering why he was sleeping on the couch, then he gasped sharply and his face went pale and then red and then pale again as he remembered the previous night. He didn't want to believe the images that flashed across his mind's eye. He looked at his hips and saw that he was wearing Iris' red thong, the one he had bought her for her birthday. Then he felt a soreness in his well fucked ass hole and knew it wasn't just some weird nightmare.

Leo was pale as a ghost as he tip toed to his bedroom. He opened the door silently and saw Dez and Iris lying in a lovers embrace, naked. And Iris' holes were gaping like bus ran through them. He gasped. Dez woke up and looked at him. Iris stirred and nuzzled Dez in her sleep. Her face wore a contented expression. Dez looked at Leo and smiled. Leo silently closed the door and returned to the living room. He looked for something to wear but found nothing, except for Iris' short skirt which he had discarded. All his clothes were in the bedroom Rather than sit naked in the thongs, Leo pulled the skirt up. He found a bag of weed and hastily rolled a fat joint and fired it up. Then he went to the kitchen and made himself a cup of coffee. He sat down at the kitchen table and drank it, wondering what the hell to do. He just couldn't piece his thoughts together.

Then Dez walked in, naked, happy and confident. He smiled at Leo and stood next to him, towering over him, his black cock dangling in his face. "How are you feeling playboy?" Dez asked good naturedly, stroking Leo's head.

Leo cringed.

"Ah, eh!!! Desmond. Eh. About last night! Eh..." he stuttered and tried to get up.

"Don't worry about last night man. We all had fun."

"I Don't know what came over me. It must have been the drugs..." Leo whined.

"Come on. We are all grown folks. I know you enjoyed yourself as much as Iris and I did." Dez picked up his long but flaccid cock and started stroking it, just inches from Leo's face. Leo looked at it fearfully. Dez picked up Leo's cup of coffee, stroking his cock casually. He drained it, then he cupped the back of Leo's head.

"I am not gay! It wasn't right!" Leo whimpered, his eyes fixed on Dez' cock.

"Come on, you know it was right, for you to suck me. You look so cute in that short skirt. Look, I am getting hard just looking at you! You are so sweet Leo!"

Dez started stroking the back of Leo's head.

"No! I should go and put on some real clothes."

"Don't fight it Leo. You know you loved sucking my black cock. You know you want to do it again. Don't worry about Iris, she is sleeping. Go on, just suck it, and then I will leave."

"I want you to leave Iris and me and never come back into our lives again."

"All right. But only if you blow me. Just suck on this here big, black dick! Take it in your mouth son!" Dez said calmly, confidently, speaking to Leo like he was his servant.

Leo felt like he was mesmerised and paralysed. Dreamily, he saw Dez bringing his black cock to his pink lips. Then he ran the throbbing, dark shaft along the soft, pink lips. Leo knew he should be revolted, but he found himself succumbing to Dez and obeying him. Dez told him to open his mouth and kiss his black cock. His voice was deep, dark and demanded to be obeyed. Leo opened up and took it in. Dez started fucking his mouth gently and Leo started sucking.

"I want you to stroke that cock and suck it real nice and good. Go on Leo. Make me happy."

Leo wailed pitifully around the black cock and then he started sucking and jerking it. He couldn't understand why this was feeling so good, so right. The black man was treating him like his slave, his fuck slut and he was deriving a strange pleasure from it. He looked up at Dez and Dez smiled down at him.

"That feels good Leo. You are doing a good job. Get down on your knees and suck that dick..." Dez took the German by the hair and pushed him gently to his knees. Then he started fucking his mouth in deep strokes. Leo started slurping and drooling.

"Yes!!! Leo. I know you know that its your duty to make me happy. Go on son. Suck my dick real good!"

Leo was stone cold sober, and he knew he should be resisting. But found himself obeying the black man dutifully, sucking him like a whore, and he felt so right. Then he noticed that his own cock was growing hard. He couldn't believe he was feeling so excited ad horny, from serving Dez and sucking the black cock that fucked his and his girl's asses. The thought made him even hornier. He cradled Dez' dangling balls in one hand as he stroked his meat with the other and sucked him with growing lust.

Dez fucked the white guy's face nice and long, pumping his cock into his mouth slowly, smoothly, deliberately. He called him a sweet whore with a soft little mouth and pumped it in and out. Then his cock hardened and he ejaculated into the German's mouth. He pulled it out and shot the rest in his face.

"Shit! That was good Leo. You really made me feel good. But we need to clean up your face my dear. Lets go to the bath room. No, don't bother to get up. Just crawl."

Leo was made to crawl to the bathroom. He then made him eat his ass and Leo did it. He buried his pale face between the dark cheeks and was soon getting so into it. Dez hardened his cock in his mouth and made him oil it nicely. Then he made Leo bend over and raise his skirt and fish the thong out of his crack.

"No Dez. I Don't wanna do this!" Leo whined.

"Then why is your dick so hard. White boy, you know you are my fuck slut. You knew it from the day you first met me, that is why you were acting so stupid to me and being an annoying racist. But you Don't have to be ashamed. I am going to fuck you good. Grab the sink and bend over. Now spread those cheeks for this black cock. I will be gentle..."

Dez entered him and fucked him up the ass. He did it slowly, and they both gazed in the mirror. Leo's expression turned from horror to arousal and slavishness. He started moaning and pushing back at Dez as he felt the thick, throbbing tube moving in his hole. Dez grabbed his hips and pumped his ass full of black cock. Leo started crying like a sweet whore. Dez started fucking him in deep, smooth strokes. Leo threw his ass back at him. Dez pounded him and Leo came all over himself. Dez then made him kneel down before him and taste his ass off his cock. Leo was moaning and sucking greedily now. Dez shot it right in his face.

Dez made him kneel over the toilet bowl and pissed in his smeared face. Then he told Leo to open up and pissed his mouth. He didn't tell him to, but Leo started shuddering and moaning and drinking. He was so aroused from being humiliated by a superior man. Dez then told Leo to soap him and wash him. Then he told him to shower and then make breakfast.

When Iris woke up, she smelled fresh coffee and tasty fried bacon and eggs and toast. Indeed, when she went to the dining table, Leo was just laying out a tasty breakfast. He was dressed in one of her skirts and top less. And was wearing make up and a double string of pearls that belonged to her.

"That was quite a night huh!" Iris rasped, looking from Leo to Dez. Leo was looking subdued but kind of happy. As Iris smiled in deep amusement, and he blushed. Dez was bubbly and happy.

"Yep. Come and sit on my lap. Tell Leo what you would like to drink."

"I was even fearing all that had been just a wild dream. You look cute in that skirt Leo. I will help you with some make up later on. Get me a cup of coffee!"

"Yes ma'am," Leo responded, in the manner Dez had told him to address Iris, his eyes averted.

Iris chuckled, then she said, "Hurry up with it."

Iris sat on Dez' lap, and she fed him grapes whilst she stroked his cock. Leo watched keenly, like a voyeur as Iris guided Dez' cock into her cunt. Then Dez told him to crawl under the table and lick their genitals as they fucked. Leo did it submissively.

Dez came in Iris' hole and she sat over Leo's face and he sucked all of the black man's cum out of her. Dez then made Leo shave his hairy, ape like legs and arms and ass hole and balls and pubes. Then he made him borrow a mini skirt and bra from Iris. Iris helped Leo put on his pretty make up, then she stuffed the bra and helped him into a mesh top over it. Dressed in drag, and put on a leash, Leo was led out and taken to supper.

Everybody stared at the white man in drag, with red lipstick and wearing a mini mini skirt, and being demonstratively leashed and by a black man, who was holding the hand of a pretty white woman lovingly. To everyone, it was clear that Dez and Iris were lovers, and Leo was their sex slave. Leo blushed all the time, but his shame and humiliation excited him. As they drove to a sex shop to buy Leo more drag outfits, and high heels, thongs and make up and stuff, Dez sat in the back with Leo and Iris could see her boyfriend's head bobbing in the rear view as he moaned and sucked Dez.

When they returned home, Leo was fucked up the ass as he ate Iris. Dez bust one in his ass and cleaned his cock in his mouth and hair. Then Leo was told to kneel in the corner, with cum leaking out as he watched Iris and Dez fuck all day. He was called in to suck their genitals and drink cream pies from Iris' holes.

Iris was kind of amused at first and Dez could see it excited her to see him dominating and fucking her boyfriend. He encouraged her and she started using Leo and treating him like a servant. He was a good boy, and he licked their feet, sucked their toys and did all they told him to. He was used as a fuck slave and fuck toy, and in fact, he was a white pussy boy. He was so obedient to Dez.

Seeing this, Iris gave herself fully to Dez.

When the rent for their apartment was due, Dez said Leo should pay it. In fact, they made him pay for everything.

Chapter 23

Now, Dez really liked Iris and she was cool. She wasn't like the German girls he had dated before, that liked to give shit. Iris was cool and calm and she didn't trip. She wanted to belong to Dez completely and she told him so.

Dez wanted her to help him get her dad's vast fortune. He was calm and took his time, encouraging her to rebel against her stupid, selfish parents and see them for what they were.

It seemed like his black dick liberated her. Once she had realized that white men were liars and cock suckers, who belonged at a black man's feet, serving him and sucking him, like her boyfriend, Iris was not fooled any more.

Iris lost all her beliefs in the brainwash and propaganda shit her parents and her society had fed her all her life. She just couldn't play an obedient little girl any longer. She was pissed with her parents. And she was tired of white hypocrites.

Now, Dez told her to quit her job in the restaurant.

"But I need the cash."

"This town, Hamburg, has got the highest number of millionaires in Europe. There is money on the fucking street, just waiting to be picked up! This town is one big pussy just waiting to get fucked! Look at you, you are a fucking hot, tall, sexy blond. And I am a sexy, athletic, big dicked black man. Lets fuck this bitch and get rich!"

"Dez, are you trying to pimp me and send me whoring?"

"Don't be silly. You are my baby. But, you know rich people with cash. So, lets shake these hos and break these hos and get their cash. First of all, lets get Leo's money. I want you to make him give you all his savings."

"What! How?"

"Its easy!" he told her his plan. She smiled and he licked it, for he could tell wicked, evil plans excited her.

Chapter 25

Leo was woken up at five in the morning. He looked around, with sleepy, confused eyes. He suddenly noticed his naked girlfriend crouching over him.

"What's happening? Did you just hit me?"

"Yes, you stupid jerk," so saying, Iris slapped his face again.

"You fucking stupid whore. I will kick your fucking ass, du blöde Hure (stupid bitch)" the German muscle man shouted, mad with anger.

"Shut the fuck up. If you don't do exactly what I say, I will let all your friends see you enjoying black cock!"

Iris dropped some glossy photos onto Leo's chest. Leo picked them up and looked. His face turned pale and he shook like a leaf. The photos showed him sucking Dez' black cock and licking his ass and obviously loving it. There were also some of him in drag, with Dez leading him on a leash.

"We filmed you secretly, you dumb fool. We even have movies of you sucking black cock and drinking cream pies. Fucking cocksucker!"

"What! No! Iris, you cant do this to me! I love you"

As if on cue, Dez walked in, naked. He knelt on the other side of Leo and both of them towered over him. Iris immediately reached for Dez' black cock and started stroking it.

"Iris, don't be mean to Leo. Leo, you know your place don't you? Iris is my woman. You are my slut and cock sucker. You do anything I or my woman tell you. Is that clear?"

Leo nodded, blushing deeply. Soon, her was on his back, and Iris was riding his tongue and fucking his nose and chin as the black man was fucking him up the ass, and Leo was moaning as he felt sharp thrills coursing through his body. He spread his thighs wider and pushed his ass back at Dez, offering him his hole, to fuck as nice and deep as he could.

He was gripped in carnal lust and he started rolling his hips as he lapped it his girl's well used pussy up greedily.

"Yeah Dez, look, he is loving it like a bitch now! Fuck his white slut ass!"

"Yeah! He is my sweet little slut, aren't you Leo? You love me fucking you up your white ass, don't you?"

Leo could only moan and nod as he munched Iris' dripping cunt as he was fucked up the ass. Iris made him lick her ass hole and he moaned so sweetly she realized he really loved being humiliated, so she gave it to him, calling him a useless, worthless eunuch and she told him to push back against Dez and take a real man's big, black cock. Leo moaned so sweetly. He loved it so much, feeling the thick cock sliding in and out of his hole and he came all over the floor. Then Dez made him taste his cock straight from his own ass hole. Leo sucked away slavishly, loving being used like a bitch by the black man that was towering over him, face fucking him. Then Dez came in Leo's ass and Iris filmed her white boyfriend being made to scoop up the cum from his hole and lick it from his fingers. Dez and Iris laughed, as Leo felt ashamed, but couldn't deny the thrilling, perverted pleasure he was revelling in.

Leo only nodded.

"Listen, Iris, lets piss all over him," Dez suggested. Iris gasped, her nipples growing hard.

"Yeah, lets do that, open your mouth, jerk!"

Iris and Dez smiled sweetly at one another as they took position above Leo and made the German open his mouth, for the golden shower. He started moaning and drinking and swallowing the hot, yellow sparkling wine. He had never felt better in life.

Chapter 26

Leo was then accompanied to the bank, dressed in drag, with cum leaking out of his ass, and he withdrew all his cash and handed it to the two. It was only twenty two grand, therefore small time pimping, but it was a beginning.

Usually, when he sat in his brand new BMW 3 Series, cruising down the streets of Hamburg, Leo felt like a modern day aristocrat. He came from the right family, had a cool job, wore fine, fashionable clothes, an expensive gold watch around his wrist, the works. He was respected and admired. And with his handsome square face, his short blond hair and his tall, muscular body, he was the dream son in law of most German mothers. Leo usually felt privileged, successful, a winner in the competitive, cut throat, civilized western world.

He was one of those Europeans who defined themselves through material possessions; their job, their bank account, their car, their blond girlfriend, their clothes, their pride at belonging to a "leading," "developed" nation. He definitely suffered from an acute superiority complex.

At first, Leo felt like he was lost out at sea, on a dark, stormy night, with no compass, and no idea to steer the leaking, fragile dingy he was sitting in. His whole world was breaking down around him. He was now like a zombie, with no brain, no will.

All because an "inferior", black African had knocked him off his "throne", replaced him in his girlfriend's arms, and lorded it in his own bedroom, making him suck his cock and fucking his hole. To make it worse, he loved being his slave. It just felt right. Suddenly, Leo realized that everyone had lied to him. He was not superior, he was inferior. He was the one born to serve Dez, not the other way round. Once he accepted this, Leo started feeling good. For the truth has a very soothing effect.

He was happy when Dez started a small time whoring program for him. Dez knew that several Africans, Latinos, Turks and Arabs at his university were pissed off with whitey for being a fucking hypocrite and a racist. Dez showed them Leo's photo and told them they could fuck the arrogant German up the ass and in the face, for a fee. So many of them lined up. Iris who was only too aware of Leo's supremacists attitude found poetic justice in this. She was glad to take the calls and pimp out her ex. She and Dez made some good cash off Leo. Leo loved it the most when he had to service black guys. It just felt right, to be their slave and fuck toy.

1...456789