Going Feet First Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkPulse
DarkPulse
1,564 Followers

"We're ready to go."

"So this is farewell," Dreek said as she stepped up beside him.

The Private stood up and dusted off his hands as he looked to her. "It is."

"Shame I couldn't have you in my bed one more time," she said in Drow, before pausing a moment to give Galen a chance to think her words over.

He quirked his mouth and furrowed his brow, "I'm sorry, I didn't understand that."

Still holding that mischievous smirk, the Commandant leaned in and said in a low voice. "Next time you find yourself in Faerssune, expect me to be waiting. And Celia or not, expect lots of sex."

A chuckle escaped Felyn as she both heard Dreek's words and witnessed the shocked look on the human's face.

"Safe travels, Lince'sa," the Drow leader said, bowing her head. "May the Darkness conceal your blade."

Nodding his head and trying to stop his face from turning to a tomato color, Galen snapped to attention and gave her a quick, sharp salute before turning and climbing up into the driver's seat of the wagon. With one last wave, he snapped the reins to the horses and got them moving into the tunnel leading out of the city.

"Where to next, Private?" Flak asked from inside the canvas enclosure of the wagon. "It's your ballgame now, I'm just a pitcher."

"Petra?"

Papers rustled in the back, the Neko humming as she sorted through the pages of Pretayus' journal. "Closest Tree Elf is south-east of Atzla. A baron of a mining town who I figure bought several times from Pretayus. After that, we'll be heading... south... A northern city in the mountains."

"Trip through the woods, a baron, and then some traveling, huh?" Flak commented. "Well, shit, here I thought we'd land ourselves in another shit-show."

"Knock on wood, Sergeant," Galen started with a smile. "I'm 101st Airborne. We're born for trouble and when we plan our trips to Hell, we're sure to be going feet first."

*******

Author's note:

And so concludes the first arc of my story. Thank you for joining me in this tale of mine, I hope you enjoyed immersing yourself in this world as much I enjoyed sharing it with you. It has been a pleasure.

Dark Pulse.

DarkPulse
DarkPulse
1,564 Followers