Heart Like a Lion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries." Sounding as confident as he could manage. "Just loan me your office key, if you have one."

"Oh. Yeah." It seemed to come as a revelation. "I do, matter of fact." Brightening up again, Kyson was suddenly digging in his pockets. He hauled out a set of keys and tossed them over, Sonny darting forward to catch them as the security guard said: "Heck with it, what's the worst that could happen?"

A thready voice from the cot stopped them both. "You mean aside from Marcus cracking his skull?"

Nonplussed, both of them looked over at Teyson, whose face held a pallor grey as death, looking up at them from the cot with a fierce, feverish light in his eyes. There was a moment's silence before Kyson said: "You really think--"

"If you don't think bad things can happen, you're both kidding yourselves," Teyson said weakly. He grimaced gingerly as he shifted positions and the ice pack on his nuts wobbled: "He's not the kid you squabbled over Transformers with, Sonny, you have to have figured that much out."

"Yeah," said Sonny sadly. "A long time ago. But you surely don't think--"

"I do. His whole life revolves around these... these sessions, these days," said Teyson, shifting and grimacing again. "All his vigilance, his supposed love of duty... it's all really about this fetish stuff. Didn't used to be, but Max has a hold on him like nothing I've ever seen, she's changed him. You interfere and he will do you very, very serious violence, make no mistake."

The thought had poured cold water on Sonny's intentions. The prospect of getting into physical conflict with his brother... they'd never really fought as kids, just argued. Doing violence to his own flesh and blood was a hell of a thing to contemplate. Maybe I'm not up for this, he reasoned with himself in that moment. Maybe I should just cut my losses, go out and buy A.J. some dim sum or something... cancel the shoot, even. Get on a plane to L.A. and call it a wash.

But then his ego had told him: You have a once-in-a-lifetime responsibility here.

(And his id had quietly echoed: You have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity here.)

And he had heard himself say: "Look, I've got to take the chance. I can't just stand by. He's my brother... I've got to try to... to help him. To make him see what's happening to him." His voice grew in conviction even as his id had mocked: Yeah, good one Sonny, that's the ticket...

Teyson had given him a long look, then nodded. "I can respect that. Ky... why not give him your stun gun."

Kyson looked startled. "What? I can't do that."

"Not much worse than voluntarily handing over the keys to a secure area, surely," said Teyson. And it was indeed a reasonable point. "And he might need it."

Kyson looked confused for a moment more before finally sighing, standing up and pulling his taser free of his belt. "Oh, alright. Just don't get trigger happy with it, okay? And bring it back."

Taking it, Sonny had hefted the bulky pistol-shaped stunner in his hand. It reminded him of a toy raygun... except for the part about its being no toy. It'd been a long time since he'd used one, but there was no time for refreshers. "Thanks," he'd said lamely. "Will do."

He shared a last, very strange look with the Mormon brothers, as if they were wounded comrades in a war movie that he was off to try to avenge (rather than corrupt yahoos seeking revenge on their Boss for failing to cut them in on his perverted abuses of petty power). He had felt a weird sense of vertigo, as if he was teetering on the edge of a point of no return. But no, he had already passed that point when he'd turned his car around and come back to this place; there was no use pretending to himself that there was any chance he wasn't doing this, now. He had nodded to them, turned to go. Made his way past the Nurse whose eyes burned to him as if she was just seeing his resemblances to his brother... and didn't like what she saw.

* * *

He'd let himself quietly into the R.A.M.S. offices a few minutes later. And he'd been tip-toeing his way toward the ominous door at the end of that ominous hallway when it had unexpectedly opened, sending him abruptly scurrying for cover as Marcus had come out, filled some water bottles... and then searched and searched warily around the office, as if sensing something.

All the time he was hiding behind that office door, taser in hand and heart pounding, Sonny could faintly hear Max's voice -- upbeat and curiously saccharine -- in the room beyond. "Well," she was saying. "Let's get ourselves ready for Sir, shall we?" Marcus' heavy footsteps moving up and down the hall, opening the door of a neighbouring office, than another door across the hall. "Oh, you poor dears. We had your arms up like that for much, too long, didn't we? Poor things, here, that's better now, isn't it?" The sounds of cranks and pulleys working. Meek female voices saying: "Thank you, Mistress." Marcus' footsteps heading up toward the reception area. The sounds of him moving around like a lion stalking a scent. "Now, Lennie, you kneel over here... just like that, there's a good girl. And now Cami, you come over behind her... yes, that's good, just like that... make sure your push your chests out, now, Sir will like that very much..." Marcus' steps coming back -- and then the heart-stopping moment when he opened his office door, scanning the interior of the office briefly, his big brutal frame right there, just one turn of his head from discovering the intruder...

Marcus withdrawing, striding back to that room, the door closing and cutting off the sounds.

It took Sonny a couple of minutes to finally work the nerve back up to approach that door again. Another minute more to reach for that door handle... turning it ever so gently, kneeling and peeking in through the crack, adrenaline pumping, ready for anything. Or almost anything.

Then his breath had caught. Damn...

What he saw in that room instantly made his cock rock hard... and suddenly his plan of action coalesced. With his eyes fixed on the spectacle before him, he pulled his phone from his pocket, initiated its video recording functions with the ease of long practice, and held it up to collect a record. He was a pornographer, after all... and there was no better leverage in a situation like this than a little illicit video evidence.

And more than that, his id told him as his cock reared up to full tumescence in his overalls: Your instincts were right, weren't they? Just look at those bitches go...

8.

"Drink up, bitches! Enough lollygagging, It's time for the hard part."

The sentence, coupled with the look in Marcus' eyes as he watched Cami drink down her water while he unzipped the front of his slacks, heralded the real descent into depravity. Lennie felt almost dizzy with fear as she watched him haul out a massive slab of black dick -- at least double the size of those boys in the sunny courtyard what seemed like forever ago -- and begin to stroke its veiny tumescence.

"Right!" Max's solicitous attitude vanished like a mist, replaced by the cruel good cheer that heralded bad things. Looking around, Lennie gulped as she saw the busty Mistress sporting a strap-on cock every bit as large as Marcus' authentic piece of flesh. The smile on her gorgeous face didn't reach those green eyes, which looked down on the bound and helpless skingirl beauties like chips of cold emerald. "Since you stupid sluts can't learn to obey simple commands from your Sir and Mistress, and since all you seem to be interested in is getting off, we're going to give you some life skills training. You're going to learn how to properly fuck and suck so that you can bring in some decent money for the lucky guy who gets to pimp you out in your future lives as filthy little whores."

The abusive speech washed over Lennie, a surreal collection of sounds sundered from their real meaning as she watched Marcus walk around and kneel down in front of her... and it suddenly came clear to her, as his enormous black cudgel reared up in front of her with its dark purple helmet glistening with a pearl of pre-cum, what was about to happen.

She bit her lip as contradictory emotions roiled through her. Revulsion, from a lifetime of being told and re-told that "niggers" were dirty and bestial and only race traitors would fuck them. Fascination, the lure of the taboo made all the more powerful by that lifetime of lessons about the dirtiness of blacks -- and powered, too, by the way even Lennie's own ever-so-slight hint of duskiness in her olive-toned features had always singled her out among the others. Fear, at the sheer size of it and wondering how she'd be able to handle it... and an even more powerful fear of Max's assortment of whips and paddles and the ways she'd be punished if she tried to refuse. Lust, a rush of hot wetness in her swollen pussy at the thought of what that thing could do, the wonderful things it could make her feel. Dizziness, at the sheer surreality of finding herself here, on her knees, about to --

"You know what to do, don't you, Lennie?" Max prompted her as if reading her mind. "Bend over like a good little whore, it's time to get your first taste of black dick. Do it now."

"Yes, Mistress," she said meekly.

And with that she was bending forward, Marcus' manly musk invading her nostrils as her heart pounded and her mouth opened as wide as she could get it and his salty glans played over her pink tongue, and just like that, Lennie the skinbyrd was sucking a big, black cock.

"Mmmmhmmphhh," she moaned around that enormous purple head as it forced its way inward. Her eyes watered as Marcus' powerful hands gripped her skull, her tits heaving as she panted through her nose and her spit slopped down his shaft as he pushed back and thrust, pushed back and thrust, again and again until he hit her gag reflex and her whole body jolted and shuddered. She heard a gargling "Gllluuckkkkhhh!" sound come out of her throat, her head spinning, until he finally pulled out to let her gasp in a few lungfuls of air... then pulled her head back and made her look up at him as he slapped that meaty prick back and forth across her pretty face. "Ahhhh ahhhhh aaaahhhhh thank you Sir," she whimpered as the turgid tool thwacked against one cheek and then the other , over and over, before he held it sill and presented it to her mouth again.

As that first dance of his cock with her salivating mouth went into its second movement, Lennie realized that she'd barely gotten halfway down his shaft just yet. She was also realizing that her appetite for fellatio was turning out to be just as robust no matter what pigmentation of man-meat was involved; already she felt that familiar ache in her twat, found herself wriggling around the rising heat and wetness and wishing her hands were unbound so that she could cram a few fingers up her cunt while she sucked.

"Mmmmhmmmphhh glmmmphhh gllckkhhh hlllckhhhhh," she commented in appreciative review of his flavour and bouquet as she swirled her tongue around that bulbous head and slid it along the veiny underside. She started to go after Marcus' cock with gusto, jamming her mouth down on it and fighting to suppress her gag reflex, working to match the thrusting of Marcus' hips as together they purposed to stuff as much of him town her throat as they could possibly manage. Her eyes rolled back in her head when he finally breached her esophagus, moaning appreciatively as she swallowed and her throat worked around him, sloppy spit bursting from her mouth and nose as she gamely struggled not to show how desperate she was for air... until finally he let her up, gave her a moment to gulp in a few more breaths and then started up the process all over again.

As they went into their third round of face-fucking, Lennie mewled as she felt someone slap her ass hard -- still sore from so many whippings and paddlings -- and then grip her oiled-up glutes and pull them apart. "Mmmmphhh," she remarked in surprise as she felt a wet tongue feathering over her swollen labia from behind, sending a shiver of pleasure through her rich body that made her arch her spine and push her wet cunt up for more attention as she sucked even more eagerly on Marcus' gorgeous chocolate shaft. She heard the sharp reports of someone getting slapped twice and then Max saying "Get in there and eat your friend's pussy like you mean it bitch, or you're getting whipped again and this time I won't be gentle" and poor Cami snivelling "Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress" and then the tongue was back, dipping into her saturated slit, Cami's mouth gobbling hungrily at her twitching, drooling twat as Lennie choked and slobbered all over the plundering prick that was forcing its way back down her throat: "Mmmmphh gllkcchhh nngggllkchhh glllackhhh..."

Cami's mouth was taken away periodically to be given a crash-course in deep-throating by Max's strap on -- Lennie couldn't see it but could hear Max slapping and cussing her and saying "take it deeper you little slut, you call that sucking cock?" -- and came back to suck and lick and tongue-fuck her cunt each time with more and more abandon while Lennie, for her part, finally got Marcus' prick lodged all the way in her throat and felt his hot, spittle-slicked balls resting on her chin. Writhing as Cami's increasingly eager mouth swept up to dip into the tight ring of her asshole and then down to suckle at her swollen clit, Lennie's vision swam with tears and her face was slathered in an unholy mess of saliva as that big black cock skull-fucked her, sending her into a world of wild, surreal abandon that only got wilder as she felt Marcu's hands reach down to caress her big, beautiful tits, the breast play combining with the determined eating-out of her pussy and the oxygen deprivation of having a massive dick lodged in her throat to create an ecstatic storm. She could feel her pussy beginning to quiver, the pressure of the blow building inside her until... until...

"MMMMgllchhkhhhh! GLLLCKKKKHH-GLLCKKKHHH-GLLMMPHHH-mmmphhhh!" she squealed around Marcus' pulsating prick as her pussy started to clech and squirt, clench and squirt, clench and squirt all over Cami's beautiful face, her juices coming out under pressure and dousing her bestie thoroghly. She luxuriated in the waves of orgasm as Marcus popped his prick out of her mouth and presented his prodigious balls for a tongue-bath that Lennie willingly lavished on them, lost in depravity as she sucked each one into her mouth and savoured it like a truffle covered in the finest Swiss chocolate.

It didn't take too much of that before Marcus gave a groan and pulled her mouth off him. His voice rough with effort of restraining his nut, he pulled Lennie up on her haunches and said in her ear: "Lie back and spread your legs, slut."

"Yes, Sir," she said in response, her pussy already clenching in anticipation of what was to come, so lost in the passion now that her skingirl inhibitions about black dick were long gone... she just wanted his ramrod shaft inside her, the bigger and blacker the better.

Marcus got up and stepped away for a moment to search for something. As Lennie went awkwardly onto her back with her bound hands underneath her and spread her legs as ordered, she saw Max shoving Cami forward with her ass in the air, the busty green-eyed beauty taking up station behind her and lining up that massive strap on -- now soaked with the blonde's spit -- with her tight little pussy. Cami was looking back over her shoulder, her eyes briefly meeting Lennie's as she started to say something like "He's going to come" except that midway through the sentence, Max shoved her hips forward and Cami's eyes crossed as the plastic cock packed her pussy and dissolved her words into moans of helpless desire. The dominatrix started fucking her teenaged prey in a steady rhythm, her tits jiggling in time with her thrusts as she smacked Cami's ass and called her a dumb whore and clearly savoured every moan and grunt and slap of flesh against flesh as the hapless skingirl's snug cunt clutched and creamed all over the violating toy.

Then Marcus was back, having finally shed his uniform shirt and pants to reveal his corded, muscular body, his massive dick sawing in the air in front of him. Lennie caught her breath at the sight of him... and then gasped when she saw that he was holding in his hands a pair of steel alligator clips attached with a short chain. Seeing her eyes fixate on them in sudden fright, he smiled: "Must remind you that you're being punished, after all."

"Yes, Sir," she said as her stomach fluttered.

The big-dicked bruiser climbed in between her splayed thighs, his eyes admiring her taut young flesh and especially the pink-capped mounds of her big tits. She could feel the heat of his prick throbbing against the mouth of her saturated cunt as he leaned in over her, stroking her body with surprisingly gentle hands, cupping her breasts and making her moan as he leaned into suck the left one into his mouth, his tongue swirling seductively around the hard nipple as he devoured her mammary and soaked it in spit and made her gasp and moan and arch her back to push up her vulnerable tit-flesh for even more attention. Her legs went even wider, her hips wriggling as her hot cunt pressed forward and gobbled up the head of his beautiful cock, "Uhhhghhh!" -- a shiver of wanton lust running through her as he switched over to the other breast and sucked and kissed and licked it into a lather of spit and heaving passion.

And so Lennie's breasts were at their most sensitive, her big puffy nipples at their most erect, radiating pleasure down to her almost painfully stiff clit as Marcus gave her a salacious wink -- and then ground his hips, his prick surging inward to stretch the wet depths of her sex at the precise moment that he brought both alligator clamps up to fasten themselves to her nipples in twin bursts of searing pain.

"AUUUHGGHHHH!" she cried out, thrashing her head back and forth as the mixed signals of agony and ecstasy tore through her, her pussy clasping and erupting messily all over his plundering tool as his cockhead skewered deep enough to brush against the wall of her cervix -- sending an orgasm out from the point of impact that was like nothing she'd ever experienced, the eruption of passion so profound that it was like having fifty thousand volts of electricity pumped through her all over again, the cresting wave of climax only intensified by the twin bolts of agony that connected her nipples to her bursting clit in a single circuit of overwhelming sensation.

The world actually went dim as she felt herself come close to passing out from intensity of her squirting contractions around his throbbing cock. She was pretty sure she did black out for a moment when he pulled back and started thrusting as he bent down to take the chain between the agonizing nipple clamps in his teeth, rearing up to turn her soft breasts into twin cones of punishment that amplified the intensity of the waves of sensation in the rest of her helpless, bound body even more. She could hear loud squelching sounds come out of her cunt as he hammered it -- the juddering spasms of climax not letting up as each thrust send a fresh wave out from deep inside her, the juncture of prick and cunt turned into a slick swamp of her ecstatic juices as her pussy's tribute to his cocksmanship came splashing out and out and out around his penetrating shaft. Someone was babbling as if speaking in tongues, as if passion had scrambled even the basic ability to form words... and as she came again, and came again, and came again on his big black dick she realized the voice was hers.

1...89101112...14