Heart Like a Lion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only so long he could hold out against her pussy's ecstatic milking of his turgid shaft. Marcus grunted, his thrusts quickening as Lennie thrashed and squirted hotly all over him, until finally one last deep thrust coincided with a particularly sweet, wet clasping of her sugar walls, and he was roaring as the hot seed came boiling out from his balls, firing deep into her in volley after volley as she wailed exhaustedly and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Finally his teeth released the chain between her nipples, his prick pulled free from her ravished and spunk-filled cunt as the waves of ecstasy gradually receded. The two of them looked at each other, Lennie coming to terms with the reality that she'd just been fucked by a big black cock and loved every inch of it, every thrust -- there was no twinge of the regret she might have expected to feel before this had happened -- and for a moment she even thought she saw something weirdly like tenderness in Marcus' eyes.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered, then added: "I love your big black dick, Sir..."

"Of course you do," he said, deadpan. "Naughty, sinful little slut." But there was, she was halfway sure, just a hint of affection in his voice.

* * *

The room seemed to reel around Cami -- spinning as if she were at the fulcrum of a top -- as Mistress Max spanked her and plowed her tight pink pussy, her sheath convulsing around the plastic prick as she moaned and shuddered and cried out with each hard spank the gorgeous, busty sadist laid on her already thoroughly-punished ass. Through it all, she could hear the almost hallucinatory sounds of passion echoing from behind her as Lennie spread her legs and gave herself with wild abandon to Marcus' big black cock.

The blonde felt as if she were being driven to the edge of a precipice. Beyond it, everything she knew -- about the world, about herself, about the future -- would fall away and become meaningless. The edge of that precipice was marked by the words of ultimate taboo: the words Big Nigger Dick. Even as Max fucked and toyed with her, Cami still couldn't help look fearfully back over her shoulder, riveted most of all by how deeply and profoundly her best friend's pussy was getting ravaged and plundered by that massive Nubian spear... and she even caught Max watching it, too, the ardour of the thrusts of her fake cock echoing the rhythm of Marcus' all-too-real member. It was almost as if the voluptuous vixen was imagining herself riding on that pistoning prick with the motions of her hips dictated by his thrusts... as if Cami was getting fucked at second hand, in a strange way, by Max's fantasies about her strapping black partner in perversion.

Somehow it was that thought which sent the blonde over the edge in her second orgasm, the words "Ohhh God yesssss.... AHHHAAaahhhhh" slipping from her mouth as the waves of sensation overtook her and her frothy cuntal nectar coated that deep-penetrating dildo. Max laughed, spanked her, called her a whore -- and didn't let up the rhythm of those relentless thrusts one bit, already driving Cami's tight teen fuckhole toward another climax as she writhed and moaned and thrust back unconsciously in turn, trying to maximize the penetration and the pleasure as her pussy clenched and her taut body shuddered.

There was no escaping the pleasure. It was a honey-sweet molten betrayal, her pussy taking control of her and reducing her to a bitch in heat, a filthy little whore... and it was fucking wtih Cami's mind. She was still clinging desperately to the mantra: He's going to come... Eoin is coming... he's going to come... Eoin is coming... But what was going to be left of Cami for him to find? A moaning little slave slut who cringed from spankings and paddles and whips, who came helplessly over and over on fingers and vibrators and dildoes -- and got off harder the more she was abused and spat on and name-called, the more helpless and overwhelmed she felt -- and whose "fuck you" 'tude had been broken down with devastating ease to be replaced by meek obedience, pitiful whimpering, a voice that said the words "Yes, Mistress" and "Thank you, Sir" and meant them? How many boundaries had she crossed already when she'd stepped into this room... and how was she going to find her way back?

But it was that last boundary, the one Lennie was crossing right now as Marcus pummelled her slutty pussy into blissful oblivion, that terrified her the most. Cami was Eoin's girl, White pride to the core, a girl who'd never in a thousand years let some vile, beastly Negro touch her, take her, tame her. And yet she'd felt something in her responding to Marcus' gaze, his feral virility, the fanatical commitment in his eyes -- something about him that was like a dusky mirror of Eoin, really. Or what Eoin had been until not so long ago. Eoin had to come, he had to save her before before that terrible moment when Marcus turned to Cami and made her spread her legs and lined his cock up with the hot, wet mouth of her hole and... and... and... --

"AHHHHAAAAUUGHHHH!" The thought drove her to another writhing, creamily submissive orgasm on Max's strap-on. Face down and ass up, she bore down hard on the rutting toy as Max laughed evilly behind her, her muscles tensing with the rhythmic eruptions of pleasure as the toy twisted in her spasming cock socket and drew the pleasure out and out.

As the waves receded, she felt Max take hold of her bound arms and pull her back and up until she was on her haunches, the big plastic toy filling her beautifully as she leaned back and rested against the supple pillows of Max's huge, sweat-slicked tits. The Mistress turned the two of them slightly so they could get a good view of Marcus and Lennie consummating their lust... and Cami whimpered and bit her lip as she got a good eyeful of the proceedings: Lennie's nipples adorned with agonizing metal alligator clamps linked by a chain that Marcus had firmly between his teeth, yanking her breasts high while he powered balls-deep into her messily squirting sex, the sultry brunette's eyes rolling and her lips babbling aimlessly as the mixture of pain and passion overwhelmed her and drove her into a transcendental sexual frenzy.

The blindingly erotic tableau had Cami gasping as Max whispered in her ear: "You can't wait, can you?" The Mistress sucked and bit her earlobe and snaked a hand down her smooth belly to diddle her clit, making the blonde jolt as the toy rocked gently into her torrid cunt.

"I... uh, ahhh, M - Mistress... I don't know what you..."

"Don't play coy, my dumb little slut," Max laughed, strumming her clit faster. "You can't wait to be just like your little friend, can you? Miss White Power goes black, huh? You want it sooo bad, don't you..."

"Ughhh... nuh... n -- no please I... ahhh... Mistress I d-don't... really I... I don't..." Cami protested feebly as those wicked fingers on her clit made her writhe, the toy twisting and finding new nerve endings inside her as the sight of Marcus' thrusts going even faster and deeper into Lennie's cunt worked on her psyche.

"It's true what they say, you know," Max said with sadistic delight. "Once you go black, you never go back? I'll bet every bitch we've fucked in here went on to be a serious black cock whore... bet they all go out every night looking for big black dicks to stretch out those little white-girl pussies and make them bite their pillows and squeal like the little fuck pigs they are... and you're no different, are you, Cami? You're no different..."

"Ahhhaghhh..." The words seared into Cami's mind as she felt a fresh orgasm building inside her under Max's expert fingers, her whole body tingling as she watched a puddle of pussy juice grow under the rutting couple and Marcus' powerful, hammering strokes build to a crescendo. The phrases chased each other around in her brain: Miss White Power gone black... want it so bad... never go back... black cock whore... bite the pillow... squeal like a fuck pig... A series of little moans escaped her lips as Max's frigging of her clit accelerated almost to a blur just as Marcus rammed his member home in a final, definitive thrust and she could see his nuts start to jump as he pumped Lennie full of hot jism and Cami's pussy clutched and flooded all over the dildo once again: "AHHHH-HHhaaahhh AHHHHhhhhh AHHHhhh Aghhhh......"

The waves receded again as she watched Lennie and Marcus share a post-coital look into each others' eyes... and then Max whispered: "I think it's time, Cami."

And sure enough, Marcus was looking up and around, his eyes boring into Cami's flushed and naked flesh as he sat up, his still semi-hard prick shining with Lennie's juices. Max pulled the toy out of Cami's pussy and left her with a last saucy smack on the bottom, getting up and strolling over to kneel down by Lennie's sweat-sodden form... and Marcus was advancing on Cami in a crawl like a predator in the high grasses of the veldt, his eyes paralyzing her as a tear streaked down her face. Suddenly that precipice was hurtling right at her. The moment had come... and Eoin had not appeared to save her, and she wasn't ready.

Marcus didn't say anything. He just looked into her eyes, pressed a big hand gently on her chest and pushed her back. Her heart pounded. This can't be happening. No, it can't be happening. As she came to rest with her bound arms underneath her, her eyes went wide at the vivid contrast of his dark hands against the creamy soft skin of her inner thighs as he firmly pushed her legs apart, splaying her open and spreading her dripping sex for the delight of his eye... and of his massive prick, which gave an appreciative twitch as it hardened again.

"Puh... please... S -- Sir, please... I can't... I don't..." she stammered, shaking her head wildly. His hands ran over her quivering belly, one sliding up to caress her pert breasts, the other sliding down to insert a pair of rough, thick fingers into her soft, slippery cunt. She could feel the muscles of her pussy contract around them as they slide home and the pad of his thumb stroked her clit with surprising gentleness. She gasped, tensed, her legs spreading even wider to give him easy access even as she babbled: "Please don't... stop... Sir, please... don't... stop... ahhhhh..."

The sight of those dark fingers probing her bubblegum pink folds made her cream all over him, a kind of minor pre-orgasm rippling through her and making her pussy clutch greedily at those invading digits. She moaned loudly, her eyes locked on what was happening to her in something like disbelief, unable to look away as he pulled his fingers free -- thoroughly slathered in her juices -- and wrapped them around the stout staff of his prick, masturbating himself to full erection with the mighty purple head of his masculinity aimed straight at Cami's cooze.

"No..." she whimpered, still shaking her head in denial as the hot, throbbing cock-head pressed against the mouth of her dripping sex. She was opening wetly to welcome him, her hips making little circles of desire even as she continued to protest: "No... please Sir I... I can't... please... oh God... please... don't... ahhhhh..." The head pressed, her vision reeled dizzily as the tip of him popped inside, making her juices gush and sending tingles all through her as her cunt clenched, her skin flushing with passion. She was still whimpering: "No... no... no... oh God please no I can't ahhhhh ahhhhh AUUUUH-AUUUGHHHHH.."

He ground his hips forward and another three inches of hard black man-meat battered their way into her tight quim, stretching the glossy flesh of her sex as she continued to watch in perverse fascination. It was really happening: the plunge over the precipice. Disjointed phrases whirled through her mind: Big Nigger Dick... white-girl pussy... you never go back... black cock whore... And above all: He didn't come... Eoin didn't come... it's happening and he didn't come... Aloud all she could do now was bite her lip and moan as Marcus started to slowly thrust his way inward, skewering deeper and deeper, each time giving Cami a breather to accommodate herself to the size of his cock, his hands gripping her calves and keeping her splayed wide as her hips started to grind against him, her whole body shivering and breaking out in goosebumps as she watched a big black dick fuck and fuck and fuck its way into the wet, wanton depths of her tight cunt.

Almost the whole of him was sheathed -- deeper inside her than anything had ever been -- when he brought up his fingers wet with her pussy juice and made her lick them clean. It was as she was doing this that he started to fuck her in earnest with long, deep strokes and she had her first orgasm -- her toes curling and her juices flooding around the glorious full feeling of his rampant prick as her walls clutched him and she writhed in abandon, her head tossing back and forth as her whole world became that cock in her cunt and the rhythm of his thrusts and the explosions of ecstasy that would rip through her again and again as her mind went plunging over that precipice and that beautiful black dick changed her forever.

The fuck seemed to go on interminably, getting steadily hotter and nastier as she came off hard at least a half dozen more times, as she heard herself finally misplace the words "no" and "please don't" and "stop" and simply start to beg him to pound her harder and faster and treat her like a whore. In retrospect she would never know how she even found the words to say these things, because it seemed to her like the heat of passion had boiled all the language out of her brain except a single repeating phrase that struck her with the pellucid clarity of prophetic truth.

You never go back... you never go back... you never go back...

* * *

The four of them were so immersed in each other that Sonny was sure he could have gone on filming the perverted little orgy for hours if he chose. And as he watched Cami writhe to completion on his brother's pounding cock for the half-dozenth time, watched Lennie bent over and getting her ever-squirting pussy vibed with a magic wand while taking Max's strap-on up her ass, he had to admit the temptation was there to keep watching. This setup of theirs was insane... but he could see, now, just how intense were the pleasures they were deriving from it. From a certain standpoint it would seem worth the risk.

Unfortunately he didn't have enough memory in his phone or time in his day to play the voyeur indefinitely. He had decided to allow Marcus the courtesy of finishing one more time -- not least because it would make him easier to deal with in what was about to happen -- but he was having second thoughts about even that, now, because having fired off his first load inside the lovely brunette, he seemed to be holding on to his second like it was money. Determined, perhaps, to enjoy his breaking of the delicate blonde 'byrd to the fullest.

Sonny was just nerving himself to make his move -- come what may, as it were -- when the blonde's spasming cunt finally got through Marcus' last reserves of stamina and restraint. Groaning, he pulled out and moved up to her face, wanking his prick as his slimy load erupted into her mouth and in a half-dozen bright streams of jism all over her face. She lay quiescent, licking up and swallowing what she could, as Max watched him shake the last droplets of sperm all over those pretty features with a wicked smile just as the brunette was throwing back her head and letting loose repeated squirts of copious juice around the magic wand vibing her cunt.

That's it right there. There won't be a better moment. Sonny turned off his phone's recording app, stood up, took three deep breaths as he pulled out the taser -- and tried to school his face to the most purposeful expression he could manage.

Then he kicked the door the rest of the way open, strode in and pointed the stunner straight in his older brother's astonished face.

To go by Marcus' expression, the fifty thousand volts of power contained in the weapon might almost have been superfluous -- he was as surely shocked into immobility as if the needles had already dug into his skin and the current were already cooking him. It was Max, looking just as surprised but recovering faster, who said: "Just what the Hell do you think you're doing here? What is this?"

Sonny kept his voice and his aim level. "This is me saving my brother from himself. Max, I see his uniform and utility belt over by that rack of whips on the far wall. I'd like you to go over there, pick up his cuffs, and cuff yourself to that rack with your hands behind your back, please."

"Would you." There was laughter in Max's voice... and venom, too. "And why should I do that."

"Firstly because if you don't, I'll be forced to put some voltage through my dear brother here." Marcus' hands balled into fists as Sonny said the words, his eyes flickering... but he stayed put.

"You won't." The gorgeous dominatrix said it with contempt. She was rising to her feet, tension plain in her muscles even as the strap-on waggled ridiculously in front of her. "That's an empty threat."

"No, you know, I think I might actually do it," Sonny said. "What you two are doing here is just that fucked up. Which brings me to the second reason." And he pulled the phone from his pocket, holding it up so they could both see it. "You see this? It's been recording your sexual assault on these girls for the past half hour. There's enough evidence on it to put you both in federal prison. And so you're going to stop what you're doing right now and release these girls, or I'm going to hit the button that uploads this video to the Internet." Just for effect, he hit the replay button and summoned Max's voice out of the phone's innards: "Drink up, bitches! Enough lollygagging, It's time for the hard part."

"That's how you propose to 'save me from myself,' is it," rumbled Marcus.

Sonny looked at him, seeing the energy gathering in those powerful muscles. This was the dangerous moment, the tipping point where Marcus might well lunge at him and try to take and crush the phone. He had no illusions about being a match for his brother in a fight. There wasn't even any guarantee the taser would be enough to stop him... if he managed to connect with it. He could only hope that Marcus wasn't really as far gone as Kyson and Teyson had claimed he was.

A long moment of charged silence passed as the bound beauties looked around at Sonny like a pair of drunks trying to decipher a particularly abstruse bit of bureaucratic signage. The lassitude and hallucinatory disconnection in their eyes brought the phrase fucked stupid to mind, but that was business for later.

Looking back at Marcus, Sonny shrugged: "Maybe it would be the best thing for you... but sending you up the river isn't my first choice, you're still my brother. The both of you do what you're told and I'll delete the video."

"Don't listen to him," Max hissed at his brother, her green eyes full of fury now. "He doesn't even know how to use that stun gun! Take him, Marcus, take the phone!" When Marcus stayed frozen, she snarled in exasperation: "Goddammit, you weak fuck, grow your own fucking balls and be a man for once!"

Sonny saw something shift in his brother's expression... and saw Max belatedly realize that last outburst had been a mistake. She was opening her mouth to say something more when Marcus cut her off. "You'd better do as he says, Max."

"The hell you fucking say! I am not--"

"I don't know if I can reach the phone before he can carry out his threat," Marcus cut her off. "And the threat about uploading the video is one he does mean, I can see it in his eyes. Now for the last time, do as he hays."