All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 04'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Jamie1on1Jamie1on1over 14 years ago
Great!

Great story. This such a great couple and I am loving that you update the chapters so closely together.

kitten101kitten101over 14 years ago
Super!

I really like how you've re-done this story.. The first version was really hard to follow, but this is great. Really engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lol..

Hunter being a hunter (no pun intended) can understand animals. I love how u inject some humor after the anti-climax and developing more lines to show Mirage's strong yet vunerable side, of undying love and another side of Hunter. You are obviously on the roll here.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Good stuff :)

This is very sweet, really. I find myself wondering when the other shoe will fall. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoying it!

Keep up the good work, really am enjoying it alot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

I thoroughly enjoy reading your work, you have lightened my day so much when there is so much stress going on around me. Thank you for sharing your work here!!!!!

Sorry this is anonymous I can't remember my password.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm loving it.

I enjoyed every minute of it. Keep up the good work<p>Loads of love & hugs -- Susan.

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Brilliant

Great chapter. PJ xx

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 14 years ago
Wonderful

I did not comment on the other 3 chapters I read today to save it all till the end. I am loving this new twist and it seems much more intimate. Maybe we will find out where Hunter came from. I just really hope it wasn't Aphrodite. That would be a twist I have read before. Hope to read more from you soon. Have a wonderful day!

CobaltDrakeCobaltDrakeover 14 years ago
Definitely enjoying

I know on one of the chapters of this (Hunter Hunted) you mentioned getting less comments more recently. I'm not sure I've ever left a comment, but I have been following several of your series and enjoying them. I can't pin down why, but at least one recently didn't draw me in the same way, I think it was ASP. This one, however, I'm feeling the characters much more and the tension between them is more volatile but promising in terms of where it can lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovin' It

I'm just lovin' this story. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I was a little confused

I was a little confused at the switch up but I took the time to sit down and read all four chapters and now I'm back on track.

Even though I don't always comment; I still vote. You have have amazing work; wither it's free or I have to buy it; I would still read your work!

So I like to think there are other people out there like me; while we don't always comment; we always vote!

Honi

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very enjoyable

I was hoping this would be another in the Hunter series and although it isn't, it's still a good read Interesting storyline.

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateover 14 years ago
Love your stories

I have loved every one of your stories. even the ones you have on other sites and or have taken down from here. And as always this is just as great!

grolydmdgrolydmdover 14 years ago
Love your were series

Thanks for this story, I was reading the ASP story and was getting confused, but now that you are breaking it up into the different relationships, like you did in the beginning of the series, no further confusion. I love your stories and will continue to follow this series until you complete it. Thanks sooooo much for continuing to write it!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Good job.

Keep up the good work!

DeeLilyDeeLilyover 14 years ago
Love the changes

I love the change in approach to this story. While I enjoy all your stories, the new approach is much more your style and the details and development are so good. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

I don't know who you are but I really needed this tonight & no I can't afford to buy books unless I can resell them. I have 4 small kids and am on my own so I don't usually have time to comment or waste my time scanning for a good read. I came here & this was the first thing I saw Daniellekitten so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed and as usual with your work I wasn't. I love this story and really appreciate you sharing your talent for free when I know you don't have to. Best Wishes to you and when I can I will buy your books...whoever you are. Thank you again so much for the sharing such a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NIcely paced

you certainly have a flair for writing and i wasn't surprised that you have your own work published after all. Damn fine reading, thanks.

Jasmine70usJasmine70usover 14 years ago
Great job!

Love reading your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Light-hearted, fun chapter

Great story, please keep writing!!!

sunshinesdevotionsunshinesdevotionover 14 years ago
better and better

This was a great chapter! So much more in depth than in the ASP series! Very sweet that they are talking things out first. ;)

LovelyDarkLullabyLovelyDarkLullabyover 14 years ago
Loving it.

I thought she was gonna go for it, I really did. I love when they do that though. I like how he's so accepting of how fragile she is, and how she's opening herself open to him. Maybe she'll stop saying fuck as much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
really great!

love the story!!! Really, really good!!

misswizz

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
"You never were really sane to begin with" haha

Ok so the trying to comment on every chapter is proving to be too difficult for me lol . . But I'm trying. If i can't wait, i'll just vote. . Hmm, that seems reasonable.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Great chapter. He really was able to break through her defenses. Hope she doesn't push him away again. And jeez...husband's been dead thousands of years. She's gotta get over feeling like she's cheating on him. Cool stuff with him being otherworldly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing

your stories are amazing. you have new fan.. :)

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago

Thanks for sharing ^_^

Linnea10Linnea10over 13 years ago

Lol, Hunter's background isn't what I was expecting but that makes me love the story all the more! Nice to have an understanding male character too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Getting thar.....

...I don't know why you want us shallow thrill seeking bastards to comment on your work. Yeah, yeah, yeah...I see the characters, I got the setting, yeah...I get the plot, where's the fucking sex? Twisted, descriptive, mind-blowing lead up, follow thru and gratifyingly FUCKING SEX? threesome? rape? incest? beastiality between shift and human? See...disappointing isn't it? So, I just give my threes until those five's of aforementioned until the DIRTY, NASTY, MIND_BLOWING sex happens...*smirk* ~(s) Peeping Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ignore the prat below me....

I can understand you wanting feedback. As a reader I rarely comment. Normally because I cant be bothered or as it can take me bloody ages to think of any other than something banal or moaning because the author is taking ages to post (easy to forget life doesnt start and end with this site!)

I visit Lit for the stories. The ones that touch your heart and take you to another place. Make you laugh, cry and leave you wanting more. A good story has characters with substance, a plot and writing that makes sense (the amount that cannot write a decent sentence!) Sex scenes, written well, should add to the story not be reliant on them. I am not saying that some of the quick thrills are not, ahem, interesting to read, it just my personal preference.

This series is bloody good. So much so I have been bawling my eyes out of the raw emotion you portray in your writing and pissed off enough by the comment below me (apparently some people do not appreciate a good read). I will enjoy reading the rest of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorrow

Wow the sorrow was very tangible in this story excellent , keep up the good work and thank you for posting

ElhazElhazalmost 12 years ago
Got me hooked

Just found you as an author. Loving the story. I can see many a late night till I read them all. Please keep up the postings, for us ungrateful readers, where would we be without writers like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This chapter made me cry! As did the last chapter. You're an amazing writer. I love the character depth and layers that you have shown, as well as the sprinkles of humor which, in my opinion, really makes an enjoyable read. Thank you, so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dude i cried

wow these past 2 chapters made me cry so much i forgot what website i'm on. i am so beside myself with how tragic mirage's story is that i'm speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

I’m really enjoying this.

moedik2moedik2almost 3 years ago

Love it! Wish I had found it earlier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES