Hunters and Predators Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt embarrassed and humiliated. She slowly sat up.

"Oh, you are finally up. Hold on, lemme just finish what I am doing."

"I am going to clean up," she said and picked up her handbag. She walked on weak legs to the bathroom, feeling a soreness between her legs. She took a long, hot shower as if trying to wash off the whole experience. She soaped her sore pussy and washed it gently. Her clit became engorged from the touch. Angie was so ashamed of herself as she frigged her clit and came on her fingers.

Angie returned to find Sean had closed his lap top and was puffing on a joint. She had touched up her make up and was holding her shirt around her body.

"You ruined my shirt. How will I get home."

"Its just a shirt." He exhaled at her.

"I have a husband, yunno!" Angie snapped sharply, her temper rising. She was wondering if he would just kick her out, now that he got what he wanted.

"I had Mandy deliver something for you. There," he nodded at a jogging suit that was lying on another couch. "Now, run home and come back tomorrow at 10. You and Mandy will go and look at some possible office premises. And you need a new wardrobe. I don't like those conservative panties"

"What about the contract and I will go."

"Listen Angie. You don't call the shots here, alright. I will sign it when I feel like it. How did you like your first black cock?"

"Do you have to be so course?

"Shit bitch, you were cumming like a whore. And you squirted in my face too. What a hot bitch!"

Angie's vision became blurred and she grabbed the jogging suit. She rushed into the bathroom and sobbed as she changed rapidly. She staggered out and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

She jumped into her car and drove home, sobbing. As she arrived, she found Mark sleeping on the couch, with several empty beer bottles besides him. She quietly made her way in. She slipped into a nightdress, a long one, to cover her welts and sore pussy. She slid into bed and fell asleep. She was fatigued and stoned and she slept like a rock.

Chapter 3

"Where the fuck were you last night?" Mark woke her up, glaring and growling at her.

"I took Mr Smith and his people out around town, to a Diner and a couple of bars."

"I was worried sick about you."

"You never complain when I take other people out. Is it because Sean is black? Are you a racist?"

"Fuck you Angie! Don't fuck around with me."

"Stop making a scene. You will scare the kids!"

"Fuck you!"

"Alright. If you want me to, I will tell Amos you don't me to look after his biggest potential clients. Is that what you want? Huh? Then you can just forget your promotion. Want me to call him right now?" Angie glared at Mark and reached for the phone.

"Don't be stupid. But I don't want any funny stuff, alright!"

Angie rolled off the bed and brushed past him. She entered the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Mark punched the bed where his wife had just been sleeping.

Chapter 4

Angie felt so embarrassed as she turned up at The Pilgrim. Despite Sean's words, she had put on a conservative suit. Sean was sitting at breakfast with Mandy and Chad as she arrived. She joined them, quietly returning their warm greetings. Sean talked to her as if nothing had happened. After they finished, he nodded to Angie and said,

"You and Mandy will visit a good Real Estate Agency and see if there is a nice block of offices to rent. Money is not a problem. But don't throw it out of the window."

The black man stood up and left. Angie spent the rest of the morning viewing offices with Mandy. The black woman was in a good mood. When she noticed Angie was distracted, she told her to get her act together. Incompetence would not be tolerated. Then she hugged Angie and kissed her on the forehead.

"I am glad you are on board. Don't worry, everything will work out fine, and you will be glad you made this decision." Angie blushed profusely, wondering just how much Mandy knew.

The two of them settled on a three story building. Mandy paid for it with a check. The sum was something Angie had never ever possessed.

They then went off to a restaurant and had lunch. As they returned to the hotel, Sean was sitting on his lap top, and taking business calls. He motioned Angie to a couch. Mandy left the room, saying she was going to her baby.

Between calls, Sean said to her,

"I think you still have a lot to learn, as far as sucking dick is concerned."

"I don't normally do such vile things!"

"Watch and learn. I expect competency from my employees." He picked up a remote and switched on the TV. He started a DVD. A close up image of a black woman sucking on a big, black dick filled the screen.

"Black girls suck a damn good dick. Learn from the best."

"Sean, we need to talk."

"I have to take some calls. Don't you dare interfere. Smoke that blunt there and watch and learn." He tossed her a set of wireless headphones and indicated to a blunt on an ashtray on the table. He turned his back to her and dialed.

Angie gasped with exasperation.. She felt riled, but as Sean took a business call, she did not dare bother him. She bit her lower lip, settled back on the couch and fired up the blunt.

The DVD had many blow job scenes on it. After the first, Angie slid on the head phones. Her ears were filled with the sound of slurps, sucks, gurgles and groans. She heard cocks sloshing and squelching away in hot, dripping, sucking mouths.

The girls and the studs talked dirty to each other, using such raw language.

The studs were all black, and so were most of the girls, but there was a sprinkling of white, Latin and Asian girls. All of them sucked dick voraciously.

Angie's jaw dropped to the floor and she exclaimed several times, seeing the nasty, dirty things the girls did to the huge black cocks until they spouted creamy cumm in their faces and mouths. The girls all seemed to love drinking cumm and getting their faces sprayed. A couple of scenes included ass licking action. The first time she saw a white girl sliding her tongue in and out of a puckered, black asshole, Angie thought she would puke. But she couldn't deny the torrent of juices that were flowing into her cunt.

As she got high from the fat blunt, Angie could not believe how easily the girls made the huge cocks disappear. She felt envious. The scenes with white girls sucking black cocks excited her the most. She could identify with them. She exclaimed, hearing them say how much they loved sucking on a big nigger dick! She told herself she wouldn't do all that. She couldn't do all that. She decided that if Sean expected that of her, he should go to hell.

When Sean was finished, he joined her on the couch and lit up a blunt. Angie exhaled at Sean and said,

"I don't like what you did to me last night. You made me feel cheap!"

"Then why couldn't you stop cumming! You are natural born cum slut Angie. Just admit and make peace with yourself. I don't have time to baby sit you!"

"Fuck you, you nigger bastard!" Angie exploded.

"Your mama is a nigger!" Sean retorted and started laughing.

"And I am not doing any of that." She nodded at the screen, where a girl was deep throating a black cock and making it disappear like a magic trick. "You forced me to do it, last night."

Angie snorted and puffed on her blunt. She was soon feeling numb and relaxed. But she was still feeling uneasy.

"So, what's gonna happen now?"

"I want to buy a local logistic firm. You know someone, with the know how and the infrastructure. But much smaller that Murphy's? Preferably someone with financial troubles."

"Maybe. But I don't even have a fucking contract. What if you take them and kick me out."

"No, I wont. I love fucking you."

"Sean, this cant go on. I had a row with my husband this morning! I have kids. I mean, I... Fuck!"

"Angie, the deal was, if you don't enjoy it, we don't do it again. You came at least ten times by my count. Therefore, you enjoyed it."

"That's unfair. You said it was my decision."

"You have made your bed, now have a comfortable night's sleep in it. Stop acting childish."

Sean stood up and walked to a drawer. He took out a large box and handed it to her. "Its for you."

Angie opened it. The box was filled with an assortment of silk and lace thongs and bras. Angie looked at the skimpy, tiny, revealing garments. "What's this?" she asked, raising a black, plastic object.

"Its a butt plug. You must lube it and slide it into your ass, to loosen yourself up coz I wanna fuck your ass."

"No Sean. I am not some cheap slut!" she said sharply. "Not like this Sean. I am not a bitch!"

"You are my bitch and I am your Nigga... Now, lets see..." he reached into the box and fished out a flaming red silk thong and matching half cup bra. "Take these into the bathroom, slip them on and spice up your make up."

"Sean! No! Not like this, I said!"

"If you prefer, you can just leave, and that's it. Its your choice, Angie. The door is open."

"You fucking nigger bastard! I hate you!" She jumped up and tried to slap him.

Sean caught her hands in a vice grip.

"that is the last time you call me nigger, unless we are fucking. And you seem like you don't wanna be here," he started pushing her towards the door.

"Sorry Sean. Alright. Stop it. But you don't talk like that to me unless we are fucking either, alright?"

Sean laughed. "Deal. Now get dressed."

Angie averted her eyes as she picked up the garments.

She sat on the toilet seat and smoked the blunt. Her hand strayed to her pussy and she was soaking wet. She started stroking herself until it roached. Feeling woozy, she peeled off her clothes and slid on the garments. She blushed as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror. She looked like a whore, she decided. Then she took another look and decided she looked hot. Sean would definitely find her hot. In fact, any man would find her hot. And Sean was not just any man. He had taken her and made her cumm harder and more often than any man had ever done. Her pussy started dripping. She slid her fingers in under her thong and stroked her dripping wetness. She wanted more of Sean. She wanted his big, black cock, in her mouth and pussy. And the contract. And the job. And the money.

Nothing and no one would take that away from her.

Chapter 5

Sean was lounging on the couch, talking on his phone when she walked in, a hot strawberry blond dream in red thongs and high heels. Her tits were looking awesome in the half cups. She posed in the door way, a hand on her hip. Sean looked at her and his eyes smoldered with lust.

"Listen, I have to go. I will call you back later, but it shouldn't be a problem at all. Thanks and bye now." He killed his phone.

"Turn it off." Sean did. "How do you like me?" Angie teased him, walking slowly, sensuously to him.

"Turn around and show me that fine white ass," he said in a deep, dark voice, filled with lust.

Angie did so slowly. He whistled, as he gazed at her ass. Her round ass globes, split so enticingly by the red thong.

"Bend over and show me your pussy."

Angie blushed, but she felt exhilarated. The flexible, long legged wife reached down and touched her toes. She parted her legs and her upturned face smiled at him from between them. "You like?"

"Pull your thong off your pussy and show it to me." Her cheeks became red, but she did it, revealing her strawberry bush and her long, pink slit. Her lips were puffed up. "Are you wet?"

"Uh huh!" she said in dirty, husky voice.

"Play with your pussy. Slide your fingers in there. I wanna see them all wet from your cunt juices."

Angie blushed profusely now, but her fingers seemed to move of their own accord, rising to her cunt, to stroke her engorged clit and dip into her dripping slit. Her hips trembled and she started moaning. Her fingers were soon gleaming, coated from her juices.

"Shit bitch. Come here and get this dick out. Get on your knees and crawl over here."

Angie sank to her knees and crossed the few meters between herself and Sean. She felt so self conscious and ashamed on one hand. But she was eager to get to him and his cock. She realized the humiliating, hard fucking and the shattering orgasms had awakened a hunger in her, a carnal craving for his dark meat. She belonged to him

He parted his thighs and she moved to kneel between them.

"I want you to lick and kiss my body. Worship me with your mouth, white slut!"

She took his joint from his hand and took a deep toke. She held it in and exhaled into his face. The dirty talk from the video came into her head. Words she had found embarrassing and shameful now appealed to her and made her feel excited.

"You want me to eat your dark meat like a nigger whore! Is that what you want? To make this white slut worship your big nigger cock and suck the piss out of it."

Her hand reached between his legs and she grabbed the fat, soft bundle in his pants. She fondled it, almost roughly and heard him rasp. She took several tokes and exhaled in his face. Then she handed him the blunt.

"my pussy is too sore. I never had anything like your big, hard nigger cock in there before. But my mouth is hungry for you baby. You gonna let me suck that big nigger cock? Please?"

Angie pouted at Sean, stroking his cock and feeling harden rapidly.

She leaned into him and pressed her big, soft tits into his hot, dark muscles as she feasted on his mouth, sucking on his tongue like a cock till they were both drowsy. Then she kissed her way down his chin, neck, all the way to his chest. She palmed and fondled his muscles, entranced by the sight of her pale, dainty hands on his dark meat. Then she went down and teased his nipples with her lips. She sucked on them, nibbled them and licked his silky, black skin. Down to his belly she went, teasing him, and licking him like a piece of chocolate.

Then she hooked her fingers into his shorts and pulled them, stretching them. She dipped her head and chewed and sucked on his shaved, silky pubes like he was a juicy, tasty steak. Then she slowly peeled his shorts off. His long cock lay along his thigh. Angie felt daunted for a second as she gazed at it. It was like a potent, poisonous black snake, and so huge and long. She stared it for ages, still not believing that this black dick had fucked her and made her cumm so many times.

Angie groaned with lust and dipped her face to it and licked all along the shaft. She teased the head with her tongue and it twitched so sweetly she had to smile His dick was growing to huge proportions now and she felt so proud.

Her dainty, manicured, pale hand, wearing a wedding ring caressed his cock lovingly. Then she scooped it up sinking her fingers into his long, thick, turgid black cock, squeezing and wringing it. She double fisted it, wanking it, peeling back the foreskin back, to expose the shiny, fat, heart shaped cock head. Thick, creamy precum was oozing out of the big third eye. The musky smell of his cock filled her nostrils and intoxicated her. Her mouth watered.

She rasped, full of lust "Mmmmm! Your beautiful black cock smells so delicious"

She licked her pretty, glossy, cherry red lips, then her pretty face descended towards his cock. Her long wet, pink tongue licked the incision of his cock, lapping up his precum. The she twirled her agile tongue around his dick head, causing him to gasp as his hips twitched and jerked. Soon his head was shining with her saliva.

Sean groaned in a deep, dark, black voice, "Yeah, that's it Angie. Suck my black dick, you slut wife..."

"Mmmm! You are so tasty... I love your black nigger cock!"

She pressed her cheery red lips to his dick, and they opened around him. She vacuumed him into her mouth with a loud slurp. The pretty mouth was stretched almost to deformity by the huge cock. Undaunted, the white woman started sucking the black cock.

"O-o-o-o-o-o! Ugh! Ugh! Slurp. O-o-o. Slurp! Ugh! Ugh!"

She gurgled and slurped away loudly, wanking the big, black cock and feeding more and more of it in her mouth. Her pretty cherry lips rode up and down the thick, black cock, whilst her tongue danced on the underside. She was giving him a greedy, wet, slobbering blow job, drooling down her chin and onto her chest.

Bringing the joint to his lips and puffing leisurely, Sean stroked her long blond hair softly, gazing at his fat black organ sliding into her mouth.

"Ah!!! Yeah, white bitch, suck my black cock. That's it," he groaned deep with gratification. "Ah!!!!! Go on bitch, play with your cunt. And take that dick down your throat."

Angie hastily pulled the soaked gusset off her steaming, dripping cunt and slid her fingers between her wet lips. The fingers disappeared, sucked in by her hungry cunt, and she shuddered and moaned around his cock as she shamelessly frigged her clit.

She bore down on him and started pushing his length down her throat. Sean gasped. This woman was a natural talent. As she fucked him with her constricting throat, he took her hand and slid it between his cheeks. Her long, dainty, white fingers started stroking and probing his dark crack, rimming his chocolate hole.

Sean started grunting like an animal, "Ah!!!! You're such a hot bitch! Lick your finger and ease it into my hole. Be gentle!"

"gosh! You are such a pervert Sean!" Angie exclaimed. But she licked her finger. As she brought it to his hole, she felt exhilarated, and deviously dirty.

The white woman sucked him for all she was worth, mewing, and moaning with intense pleasure, gobbling and slobbering away as she teased his hole with her finger. Then she slowly slid the first knuckle in. Sean groaned deep in his chest and his cock seemed to kick in her mouth.

"Sink it in and stroke upwards. Yeah, thats it. A bit deeper. Fuck!" he groaned and Angie felt wonderful and so proud.

"Ugh!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!!"

She gurgled, fucking him with her throat as she slid her wet middle finger in and out of his asshole for ages, making him wallow in so much pleasure he thought he would go insane.

Finally, he jumped to his feet, his face a dark mask of lust. He grabbed her by her long hair and started force fucking her face, banging her mouth onto his cock, producing loud, squelchy sounds. The white woman opened her mouth wide and let him use for his selfish pleasure. Sean gasped and groaned like a beast, fucking the shit out of her pretty, married white face without giving a shit about her hubby. The fool should have known better that you cant turn a natural born whore into a housewife.

"Oh shit bitch! You so hot!" he groaned, feeling the temperature rise in his balls.

He did not want to cumm just yet, so he turned around and offered her his ass.

"Eat my ass Angie!"

"No!" She gasped.

"Yes! Eat my nigger ass, you white slut! Lemme feel your fucking tongue right fucking now!"

Angie was glad he could not see her red, blushing face as she planted her dainty palms into his cheeks. Her manicured fingers sank into his dark flesh and she pulled his buns apart exposing his dark crack and the chocolate hole. Her long pink tongue swiped his black crack, running from the small of his back, down to his dangling balls and all the way back up. Angie felt a perverted, carnal lust as she did the dirtiest thing she had ever done. Bubbles of exhilaration broke out all over her skin.

She kissed his hole, a loud smacking kiss. He groaned ans she did it again and again.

She pulled back from the crack and groaned with a voice full of lust, "Mmmmm! I love you black ass. You are so tasty..." She stroked his crack lovingly, making his hips shudder.

"Then eat it, you white slut! Eat my black ass."

She wedged her pretty face between his cheeks and concentrated on the hole, smearing him with her lips and slurping and sucking away.

"That's it you white slut! Eat my black ass! Get into my hole bitch!"