Hunters and Predators Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Bri stripped Angie naked and pushed the strawberry blond back on the couch. Ever since Mandy had introduced her to pussy, Bri could not stop eating and sucking. She preferred Mandy's dark chocolate pussy, but Mandy had told her to obey whatever she was told. And she did like Angie, therefore she did her best to eat her pussy wonderfully. Her hot little tongue slid up and down Angie's wet, pink slit as the elderly woman blushed but moaned with lust. Bri was soon sucking on Angie's engorged clit whilst finger fucking her exquisitely. Angie realized that the wild, perverted situation was driving her wild with arousal. She let herself go and her juices flowed in torrents into Bri's sucking mouth as she humped her pretty, young face.

Mandy pulled her mouth off Sean's dick with a loud pop. She slid astride him, with her back to him.

"Put this big fucking Nigga cock inside me, white boy," she said to Chad.

Angie couldn't believe it as Chad knelt between Sean's parted thighs and picked up his cock in both hands. He stroked it tenderly, running his hands off the tip. He slid his lips over the thick, dark head and Angie felt shock as she saw him sucking on a black cock. She blushed as she noticed that Mandy and Sean were looking at her with amused smiles.

"Wassup, Angie?" Sean asked.

"He, he is sucking your dick. Are you gay?"

"You tell me." Sean laughed.

"But, why are you letting him..." her eyes were bulging, seeing Chad deep throating Sean with greed and hunger.

"He is a white boy. Its his place, on his knees, sucking on a big, black cock. Isn't it, Chad?"

Chad nodded and kept sucking, till Mandy finally tapped his head.

Reluctantly, he pulled his lips off Sean's dick and brought it to Mandy's dripping slit and lodged it in the opening. Mandy rasped as she slowly sank down on Sean's pole until she had swallowed him up in her pussy.

"Don't move Sean. Just rock me back and forth. And please be so sweet and suck my clit again Chad."

"With pleasure hon," Chad said huskily, gazing at where their dark genitals were joined. He cupped Sean's big, dark balls in his pale hand and started rolling and stroking them. He licked his lips greedily, and his lust covered face descended to Mandy's clit. Mandy cupped his face and led him to her swollen nub. She pulled his soft, wet lips onto it and sighed. Chad began flicking her with his tongue and showering her clit with kisses. Mandy moaned and started rolling her hips round and round.

Angie found the scene so astonishingly sexy.

Mandy's passion built up in intensity till she wanted to ride Sean's cock lustily. She pushed Chad's face downwards.

"Eat his black balls. I wanna see you suck those big, black balls while I ride the skin off his cock..."

Chad only groaned with lust and dipped his face to Sean's balls that were in his palm. He snaked his hot, wet tongue around them, making Sean moan. Chad groaned with carnal lust and vacuumed one big, fat, black ball into his mouth and sucked on it, moaning with relish. He began to feast on Sean's balls with an insatiable appetite, slurping and smacking and groaning away loudly.

Angie gazed at Mandy bouncing up and down on Sean's cock lustily, and then at Chad licking his balls. The sight always turned her on so much. She felt her orgasm rushing to meet her and fucked Bri's tongue faster as Mandy fucked Sean harder. Bubbles broke out all over her skin. As tiny fireworks exploded in her pussy, Angie grabbed Bri's head and buried her face in her cunt, humping her furiously as she came all over her face.

Bri rose from between Angie's thighs and her face was shiny with Angie's juices. She hugged her and kissed her on the mouth as Mandy screamed the house down, cumming all over Sean's dick. Slowly, she pulled her pussy off Sean's cock, leaving it rearing.

"Go on Chad. Here is my reward to you for being such a good boy. Taste my pussy off his cock."

Chad eagerly licked the thick, dark shaft, lapping up Mandy's juices. Then he moved to the head and gave it long, lingering, wet kisses. As Sean groaned, he slid his lips over the turgid tool and vacuumed it into his mouth.

Mandy slid her dark hand into Chad's long, blond hair and stroked his scalp lovingly.

"Damn! That's hot! Suck his dick Chad. Go ahead. That's a good boy!"

Chad moaned with a mouth full of black dick. He started bobbing his head and his pink, wet lips slid up and down Sean's thick, veined black cock. He sucked him wetly, slurping loudly and moaning constantly.

Mandy then motioned for Angie to come and take her place. Angie could not believe it. She felt so embarrassed as Chad looked straight into her pussy, and guided Sean's big, black cock, that he was stroking so lovingly, straight into her.

But as she felt Sean in her, her lust began to rise rapidly, making her forget everything else. Angie started riding Sean's cock smoothly, rhythmically, relishing feeling his thick pole slide in and out of her. When Chad latched his lips onto her clit and started flicking her with his agile tongue, Angie had her first orgasm of the hour, then another. The scene was simply so perverted and so hot.

"Oh fuck! That's hot!" Angie cried.

She looked over at Angie and saw her sitting on Bri's face, making the blond eat her black pussy and ass. Angie's mouth watered.

"Stand up for a sec and let suck your pussy," Mandy and said and Angie blushed crimson, but she felt so excited. She stood over Cad and lowered her cunt onto his mouth.

"Suck my pussy and taste Sean's dick, she said to him. Chad opened his mouth and started lapping away eagerly, sucking up her copious juices, for she was so wet now. His hand kept stroking Sean's dick as he ate Angie. Angie liked the whole set up. It was simply perfect and right, for her to ride a black cock, and have a white man on his knees, catering to their genitals with his mouth. She felt so exhilarated she humped Chad's face and then returned her pussy to Sean's dick.

She held Chad's head and kept his lips clamped to her clit as she slowly rode up and down Sean's cock, tortuously grinding her clit into Chad pink lips until she came again.

Bri came and tapped Angie's shoulder and said it was time to switch, she also wanted black cock. Sean flipped Bri onto her back and rammed his cock deep into her cunt. She winced for a second, then she wrapped her arms and legs around him and started fucking him back spiritedly.

"Come here darling, lemme feed you some black chocolate pussy," Mandy cooed in Angie's ear and pulled her into her arms. The tow of them rolled onto a sofa. Angie's heart hammered in her chest and she tried to push Mandy back.

"No! I am not into girls. I don't do that..."

"Yeah right, after letting Bri eat you. Come here, bitch! Don't make me have to set that ass straight."

Mandy covered Angie's lips with hers. As the black woman's tongue slid into her mouth, Angie felt her resistance crumbling. She melted into Mandy's hot, soft arms and kissed her back lustily. They stroked and caressed each other, their heads getting woozy. Then Mandy pulled her on her lap and fed her her big, black tits as she fingered her pussy and made her cumm. Mandy made Angie lick her pussy from her fingers and then she pushed her down and made her worship her cocoa brown cunt with her pink mouth.

Angie had never done such a thing, but she loved the taste of Mandy's salty, musky pussy. She lapped away at her pussy like a cat lapping milk. Mandy took her head in her hands and directed her movements, telling her how to eat her.

Angie sucked her feverishly and greedily. She couldn't get enough. When the black woman started to moan and cry with immense pleasure, she felt so proud that her face was beaming. When Mandy came on her tongue and squirted in her face, Angie was so overjoyed.

Meanwhile, Sean was fucking Bri as Chad palmed and stroked his big black balls, coaxing them to reward her pussy. As the lusty blond fucked him zealously, rushing to her orgasm, Sean lunged into her again and again. Bri came crying and screaming under him, threshing like a young, lusty, zealous beast. Sean felt his balls tighten. He buried his dick inside her. His balls contracted in Chad's stroking hand and he spurted his cum angrily into her squeezing pussy. As he finally rolled off her, pulling his cock out with a loud plop, her cunt was gaping and leaking thick, creamy cumm.

Chad eased between her parted thighs and lapped up the gooey mess eagerly. Mandy was so horny she grabbed his head and fucked his face lustily, smearing him all over with cumm and pussy juices as he lapped and sucked away greedily.

Sean lit a fat blunt and puffed away, stroking Chad's head as he cleaned up Mandy and gorged himself. Sean then slid his lolling cock into Chad's mouth and the blond guy sucked him eagerly.

The black man eased onto the couch and raised his legs.

"Suck my ass Chad. Lemme feel that sweet lil tongue of yours white boy."

"With pleasure," Chad moaned and dove into Sean's ass. He pulled his cheeks apart and slid his tongue into his crack, licking him all the way up and down. All three women watched him worship the black man's genitals.

The three women joined the guys, sucking and sharing Sean's cock between them as Chad slurped away at his asshole, slithering his long tongue in and out.

Sean fucked the girls in a variety of ways, and Chad sucked his dick and ate his ass at every opportunity. He came inside each woman and Chad cleaned them up with his mouth. Angie soon realized that Chad was there to be used and made to lick and suck. Sean fucked the girls, but Chad only sucked pussy, cock and ass, and he seemed to be completely satisfied with his role. She therefore allowed him to lick her hole and even farted in his face. When Mandy told her that if she wanted to, she could take the white boy to the bathroom and piss in his mouth, Angie said she would remember that.

When the girls were well serviced, Mandy asked Angie if she wanted to see Sean fuck Chad's ass.

"What! No! You are joking." Angie could not believe it.

"Yeah. He is a pussy boy for black cock! Let me get the jell."

Sean stood over Chad feeding his cock into the kneeling blond's hungry mouth. He fucked his face as Chad sucked him eagerly, wanking and stroking his hard black cock. Mandy returned with some lube and fed it into Chad's hole. Chad bent over and offered Sean his ass.

"Please fuck me Sean. I need to feel your big black cock in my tight little asshole" he begged, wanking his cock.

Sean knelt behind Chad and Mandy fed his cock into his asshole. Sean pushed it in all the way and Chad moaned with pleasure.

"Fuck him Sean. Fuck his pale ass."

"Yes please Sean. You know I love it."

"Then take it, pussy boy!"

Sean grabbed Chad's hips and fucked his ass. His big, black cock stretched his tiny, pink hole as he fucked him leisurely at first. Then he stepped up the tempo and fucked him harder and faster.

"Oh yes. Fuck me Sean! Fuck my ass!"

"Yeah! Take that black dick!" Mandy growled, slapping his ass cheeks. She grabbed his hard pink cock and wanked it. Chad gasped and came all over her hand. He sprayed the carpet causing a puddle.

Sean sank back on the couch and cleaned his hard cock in Chad's mouth, making him taste his own ass. Chad was ecstatic, running his pale fingers up and down the dark, shiny shaft as he licked it clean.

"Its all yours Chad. Suck that black mother fucker and make it spray!" Mandy said huskily.

The girls frigged their cunts watching as Chad sucked the bi, black dick with a voracious appetite. Mandy felt so excited and her pussy was on fire. She grabbed Chad's hair and banged his head away on Sean's cock as the black man humped the blond's mouth lustily.

"Shoot him Sean. Spray that black dick in his face. Shoot the white boy! Damn! I'm cumming all over my fingers!"

Sean growled and buried his cock deep in Chad's mouth. Then his balls exploded and he sprayed the white man's face with his cumm.

After the others were gone, Angie snuggled up to Sean in his bed and kissed him. She wanted to be his woman. He was a real man, not those wishy washy white boys she had always known. Like Chad, there was only one place they belonged, on their knees, and there was only one thing that belonged in their mouths, BBC, and not the British Broadcasting Corporation, by the way.

"So, you are really out the game?" Mandy asked Sean. They were cruising at 8 kilometers altitude. Chad had put the jet on auto pilot. He was sucking Sean's dick as Bri fed on Mandy's pussy, loudly, wetly.

"Yeah, I am out the game," Sean replied. "I can't wait for my woman to come and join me."

"Maybe I am leaving the game too. I mean, I got one nice little bitch, two babies on the way. Mm."

Mandy and Sean did not talk much for a while, and neither did Chad and Bri, for the mouths of the two blonds were filled with black genitals.

The two really planned on leaving the game, but for starters, Mandy left her pussy juices all over Bri's pretty young face as Sean a thick amount of cumm in Chad's throat. Chad and Bri were like two happy, squealing little pigs.