All Comments on 'I,Vampire Ch. 03'

by Arogue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too much sex not enough story line

Not really a bad story for the most part. Somewhat decent series that I hope to read more of but I think you linger a little too much on the sex. It's almost as if all they do is spend their time feeding and having sex. My suggestion is to draw out the story and add more story to it while cutting back on the sex some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good work.

I myself am an avid vapirical fiction fan, and I found this to be a very good series. I would agree though, that the sex seems to be more of a way to take up time instead of just a continuation of the story line. If you could merge the sex into a good story line, this would be one of the best vampirical fiction series I've ever read. Hope you make more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cut down on the sex

Great story. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was that i found my self scrolling down most of the story to get past the sex and read the rest of the story. All in all, this is a great series that i would love to read more of, i just wish that there was more hunting and less humping.

icegirl81icegirl81over 17 years ago
good job

It's a good story but for my appinion there is to much sex in it, I got kind of bored reading it, also there is too much oral sex for my liking. But still, you have a gift for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Top notch...5 stars

Before I read this I had checked the comments

following chapter 3 and was wondering about

all the "too much sex" comments. As much as

I like a good "stroke" story from time to time, I

(I can't believe I'm saying this) found myself fast

forwarding through some of the sex encounters

1/2 way into the 2nd chapter and through a few

parts of the 3rd chapter. For me, the "meat"

of the story was so good that I was willing to

forgo some of the sex scenes to keep the flow

of the plot going...ya know ? ...anyway...

Now if there could be another 2 or 3 chapters to

carry the adventure into present day, I would be

one "happy camper." What do you think, "Arogue" ?

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Obviously not many comments on this story over the last decade or so…

Just for my own critical wellbeing though, I have to say that half the sex and twice the storyline would have elevated this story to being in the top 10 non-human stories for me. Had the author have pushed the storyline on through the civil war and then encompassed further travel and other historical events, I suspect there would have been a steady stream of comments over the last 12yrs rather than just my poor effort. Regards Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous