I,Vampire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arogue
Arogue
76 Followers

The wolves didn’t sense us until we had pounced on them and our fangs were sinking into their veins.

They struggled briefly, but soon fell victim to the swift loss of blood.

We both drank deeply of the hot, wild blood. There is a certain quality to the blood of a wolf, not unlike that of a virgin. It is richer and more nourishing than other animal blood.

We withdrew leaving ourselves fed, and the wolves alive.

“Come my love,” I summoned the mist once more.

We traveled to an alley in the middle of the town. I wrapped my cloak around Samantha’s bare shoulders as we waited in the dark.

“Why did you let the wolves live?”

“I have taken the life of a wolf, and of a panther. There was a feeling that passed into me as I consumed their life force, a sadness, a melancholy, a sense of tragic loss. It was as if the day of the panther and of the wolf was drawing to a close. I have slain neither since.”

Samantha understood, then a movement caught her eye.

“There my love, a man approaches.”

“Yes, a drunkard, by the look of him. He’s all yours Samantha my love, let him be your first kill.”

Samantha knew what to do, and how to lure her prey into the snare.

She moved to the mouth of the alley and hummed softly until the drunk looked up at her with rum reddened eyes.

“Who, who are y - you?” he slurred.

“I am your fondest dream come true,” Samantha purred letting the cloak fall open to reveal her fantastic body, shining like polished ivory in the dim light of the street torch.

As she glided backward into the alley, the drunk, mesmerized by her eyes and beauty, followed. He had no choice.

They were deep into the shadows when Samantha opened her arms wide and enfolded the man in them. Concealed by her cloak she slid her fangs into his neck and drained him. In a matter of moments she opened her arms again, and a drained husk fell to the ground.

“Let’s get away from here,” she urged, now afraid of detection.

“Don’t be afraid. There’s no one here who can harm you.” I comforted her as I carried the body to the back of the alley.

I took Samantha in my arms and softly kissed her, “We could return to the brothel, you could feed on some of the patrons.”

She looked at me, not sure if I was joking or not.

“Of course I would feed on some of the more select ladies there.”

She knew then that I was joking with her.

“We could go there though,” her expression grew more serious. “There are a number of patrons that I would very much like to prey upon.” She looked at me, “And there should be a new madam and pimp there. It doesn’t take long for another worm to take over the dung heap.”

Even without the wings of the night we reached the brothel quickly and without being seen.

We could hear the music and laughter coming from the seedy house at the end of the road. Lights shown through the heavily draped windows, but above the music, above the laughter, we heard Antoinette scream in agony.

We both recognized the sound at once, Samantha started running for the door but I stopped her.

“Wait, Samantha, we have better means at our disposal.” I summoned the mist and as we stepped into it, we assumed the aspect of the wolves we had fed upon earlier.

“Won’t they be surprised?” Samantha said, as she became the white she wolf.

Surprised indeed! Two of the more well to do ‘gentlemen of quality’ were busily beating Antoinette savagely. Her face was bruised and cut, her nose smashed and gushing blood. Her screams had dwindled to the whimpering of a dog that has been beaten senseless.

The girl on the bed didn’t even notice us as we appeared, her ‘clients’ most certainly did however as two large wolves sprang from the strange mist and cornered them.

Samantha was the first to return to her natural form. One of the men recognized her and cried “Witchcraft!!!.”

When I appeared, they both fell silent.

I captured the mind of one of our victims and bade him stand there in silence.

“I’ll see to Antoinette, you may have your way with these two,” I told Samantha.

The girl was almost unconscious when I got to her, her bruised eyes almost closed, her shattered nose still bleeding as I licked my fingers and applied my saliva to her facial cuts. Then looked over the rest of her. They had whipped her, not with a teasing whip, but a horse whip, and they had whipped her brutally. Her back was a crisscross web of angry welts and cuts. Blood seeped from them and I licked each of them trying to speed the healing process.

I sat back to watch Samantha as she approached her first victim and took his small, limp penis in her hand.

She stroked and caressed him, fondling his balls and licking his nipples to arouse him. His fear so great that even Samantha’s skilled ministrations seemed to be having no effect.

She looked over at the second man, he didn’t seem to be suffering from the same disorder as his companion was. Samantha noted that his cock, while small, was at least erect.

She led both men to the bed, the limp one on his stomach, the other on his back.

“I will show you ecstasy such as you have never known before,” she purred, her eyes promising, her body tempting.

She knelt between the man’s legs, her lips close to his erect member, her breath warm on the erect flesh before her.

She placed her hands on the man’s thighs and placed her red lips on the head of his cock.

He moaned as she drew him deeply into her hot, sucking mouth, her tongue pressing the shaft as she took him into her throat.

I watched in fascination as her head moved up and down, her fingers playing with his balls as he moaned in heightening pleasure.

His fingers tangled in her hair, she pushed them away, she would control this, to its predestined conclusion.

“There is a blood rich vessel running along the thigh,” I instructed her.

“Yes, My Prince, I can smell it.” She continued sucking her victim’s cock until he was at the peak of arousal, then she brought him over the edge.

He cried out in pure ecstasy, his cock throbbing in Samantha’s mouth.

At the height of his climax, she released his pulsating organ and sank her fangs into the blood vessel in his thigh. He arched his back in increased pleasure as she drew his life’s blood out and drank it. As his life force passed into her, he breathed his last.

Licking her blood stained lips, Samantha turned her attention to the other man.

“He’s the one that beat her so badly, I recognize him,” she took the whip in her hand and stood over him.

She beat him, the whip falling on his back again and again, red welts appeared, then cuts, blood first oozed, then ran from his lacerated skin.

I watched in amazement at the savagery of this woman’s vengeance as she continued to beat him for several moments more.

“His blood isn’t worth drinking,” she said with total contempt as she reversed the whip in her hand and pressed the handle into the crack of his ass.

As she rammed the hard wooden rod into his ass hole, she regained the aspect of the white wolf.

“Face me,” she ordered her victim and he looked at her. His face went white with terror, tears were rolling down his face as he began to plead for his life.

Samantha ignored him as her muzzle teased his crotch.

“NO! NO! PLEASE!” He cried as she opened her jaws and bit down.

The man screamed in agony as the ‘wolf’ bit through his penis and testicles, severing them from his body leaving only a torn and bloody gap between his legs.

As she was regaining her human form, she spat the severed parts onto his bloody body.

“He’ll be dead in a few moments,” I told her. “Do you want to watch him die?”

“No, My Prince, he’s not worth even that.”

“What about her?” I indicated Antoinette.

“Can we bring her with us?”

I smiled and lifted the girl in my arms.

In seconds we were in the larger guest bedroom.

I placed Antoinette on the large bed and left Samantha with her as I called Sassy.

“Sassy will take care of her.” I held my hand out to Samantha, “Come, My Princess.”

We walked into the Master Bedroom, I stripped the cloak from her body and stood back in rapt admiration. Hers was the body of a woman. Carved from a single piece of ivory, smooth and without flaw. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders like the curtain of midnight, dark, silky… glistening in the candle light. Her eyes shone with the gleam of sapphires, with flecks of gold dancing in them, and a fire blazing behind them.

“My Prince is far too clothed,” she whispered, approaching and starting to undress me.

We fell naked onto the bed. Samantha, still excited from earlier, took me into her wet, hot mouth. Her lips caressed the shaft of my swelling cock as her tongue swirled about just below the growing head.

Her delicate fingers fondled my balls as her head moved up and down, her sucking mouth drawing my raging cock deeper into her until it lodged in her spasming throat.

I shifted around slightly to place my head between her quivering, silken thighs. The scent of her filled my nostrils, perfume and passion. My lips brushed her soft, moist curls. I felt her shiver at the contact, then suck harder on me as she clutched my head between her legs, moaning deep in her throat.

My tongue flicked over her moistening slit, probing the delicately pouting lips that were now parting slightly to admit my questing tongue.

The tip of my tongue stroked the nib of her swelling clitoris, again she trembled as the sensation flowed through her body. As my lips sucked her clit into my mouth, my tongue rasped over it… teasing it, exciting it. I caressed her with my lips and tongue as she moved her head still faster up and down my raging cock.

I filled my hands with the firm cheeks of her ass, squeezing them, kneading them as my fingers delved between them to seek her tight, puckered, pink asshole.

As I pressed my finger into her, she moaned loudly, taking my cock still deeper into her tight… spasming throat. My tongue began moving in and out of her willing pussy, like a small cock. We fell into a rhythm, my finger in her ass, my cock in her mouth, my tongue in her pussy each moving in and out in a syncopated tempo, never leaving her body empty.

Her juices began flowing, slowly at first, then faster as her climax grew closer and closer. Her thighs trembled, clutched at my head, her asshole clenched tight around my probing finger, her hot, wet pussy grew tighter, as her mouth tried to suck the cum directly from my full tight balls.

My own orgasm was building within my belly, a growing tempest, a storm of epic proportions. My balls screamed for release, my cock strained to fill her mouth and throat completely.

At last her climax exploded, her juices flowed like a river over my tongue and into my thirsty mouth. I drank her down, devouring every drop, savoring every drop as I pumped my cock as far into her mouth as it would go and allowed the storm of my own orgasm to break over us.

My balls spilled their contents into the rigid shaft of my cock. As she sucked, my cum boiled, surging upwards to burst from the engorged head and pour down her thirsty throat, overflowing to fill her mouth until her lips dripped with my pearly white fluid.

Samantha relinquished my throbbing cock as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flowed over and through her. I could feel her body still shaking as my tongue continued to twist and probe.

My cock was still hard, still hot, still ready. I changed positions, the head of my raging cock replacing my mouth on Samantha’s hot, wet, waiting pussy.

“YES! YES! I WANT YOU!” She moaned, wrapping her long legs about my waist.

With one stroke I drove my rigid cock deep inside her. Her inner muscles clutched the length of my shaft as it pounded into the wet, velvet haven of her body.

“AAAAAHHHHHHH!” She gasped as I drove my cock home, burying it within her, forcing the air from her lungs with the fury of my thrust.

My hips began moving, faster and faster, her hips matched mine as we moved in a frenzy of passionate abandon. Each trying to draw the utmost sensation from the other and passing it back. Our bodies were like a violin and bow, perfectly tuned, in complete harmony.

The music of her moaning caressed my ears, as the feeling of her lush, wet, pussy caressed the whole of my cock.

Faster and faster we moved, my cock pounding deeper inside her with each thrust, my balls slapping against the cheeks of her ass, her feet beating a drum tattoo on my back as her long fingernails raked furrows down my shoulders.

Guttural moans of passion emanated from her throat as she threw her head from side to side, her eyes blazing with lust as she bucked and writhed, grinding her hips wildly against me, drawing my cock deeper still into her seething hot pussy. Clutching at my straining cock, pulling at my hips with her legs she arched her back and moaned loudly as her body began to shake under the convulsive force of her climax.

As she was exploding upon my cock, so my full balls emptied their treasure into my cock and it surged upward, spilling from the head of my dick like an erupting geyser. Hot cum, pouring into her clutching pussy, her lips milking me, her inner muscles caressing and stroking the shaft of my pulsating cock as more and more cum poured from it, mingling with hers inside her.

The incredible pleasure of our orgasms lasted as we continued to move with each other, my cock still buried within her passionate body as she squeezed and clutched me, sending new waves of ecstasy coursing through me.

As our climax subsided, I was spent, my balls totally empty. We collapsed upon each other, gulping for air, our bodies flushed with the heat of our passion. Samantha’s breasts heaving with each breath she took.

We lay there in silence for long moments until there was a soft, timid knock on the door.

“Yes?” I called out, my arm about Samantha’s shoulders.

It was Antoinette, her face still bruised, but her cuts had healed and she was able to move around.

“Thank you Samantha, thank you milord. You saved my life tonight. I know they would have killed me.”

The girl looked at us with curiosity and some fear in her young eyes.

“Come sit by me Antoinette, I won’t hurt you.” Samantha patted the mattress beside her.

“She may stay with us if you would like her to.” I told Samantha, knowing what she was thinking about.

But do not think of taking her into the clan just yet. Tomorrow night I will show you how to enthrall her. Tonight she needs to rest.”

Thank you My Prince. She has always been a friend to me.”

“Antoinette, why don’t you stay with us? You can live here and be safe. Thomas will protect you, as he protects me and his sister Bess.”

“Thank you milord.” She addressed me in a subservient fashion. “But I’d be a burden.”

“Nonsense. I’ll not hear of it. You’ll stay here, at least until your mended. Then we’ll talk further.” I commanded.

“Thank you milord, Samantha.”

“Now come up here and rest, “ Samantha said softly.

Samantha took control of the girl’s mind and bade her sleep, to sleep until she was awakened by one or the other of us.

Antoinette’s eyes closed slowly as she drifted off.

Gently, Samantha laid her on the bed, then kissed her tenderly on the brow.

“She has known so much tragedy and hardship in so short a time,” she whispered, stroking the girl’s hair.

I gathered Samantha into my arms and we both fell into our ‘sleep.’

As night once more approached, I was awakened to the touch of my sister’s lips on my rigid cock. I opened my eyes and saw her sucking me, while Samantha’s head was buried between Bess’ legs. Samantha, also on all fours, had her ass in the air, to accommodate Edward, who was energetically fucking her, his hips moving quickly as he pumped his cock in and out of her wet pussy.

Bess’ lips caressed my cock as she moved them up and down, her tongue pressing the huge vein along the underside of my raging hard-on.

While I was being pleasured so well, I decided, on a whim, to awaken Antoinette and see if she would like to join in.

The young prostitute opened her eyes as she woke then rubbed them in disbelief when she beheld the erotic vignette being displayed on the bed beside her.

“Straddle my mouth, let me pleasure you.” I said, a request, not an instruction.

“Oh yes, milord,” she said, huskily as she moved her lush young pussy onto my mouth.

My tongue licked her, up and down her sodden slit, caressing the soft petals of her delicate, pouting lips. Her clit was already swelling when I stroked it with my tongue.

“OOHHH!” she moaned softly when the tip of my tongue caressed her clitoris then dived into her willing pussy.

The girl reached up and cupped her full breasts, thumbing the nipples to erection. Her hips moved back and forth on my mouth, rubbing her moisture into my lips and face as my mouth sucked her eager pussy.

I drew her swollen clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue.

The girl shook with pleasure.

My tongue fluttered over it, caressing it, stroking it, rasping over the tip of it.

Antoinette’s young body was wracked with waves of pleasure as my lips and tongue paid homage to her hot, wet, hole.

Bess’ mouth, too, was busy as she licked, kissed and sucked my cock, taking the head deep into her throat then drawing it out again, so her tongue could caress the shaft just below the head, then lick the pearly drops of pre seminal fluid from the small slit.

As Edward pounded his cock into Samantha, it pushed her mouth harder into Bess’ waiting pussy. This, in turn spurred Bess on to even greater effort sucking my cock. As I grew more stimulated, my mouthing of Antoinette’s wet, hole became more and more energetic.

Our orgasms were like a chain reaction. Edward exploded into Samantha’s waiting pussy, she responding with her own climax, was urged to more vigorous tonguing of Bess’ willing body, this drove Bess over the edge and her bursting climax made her suck my cock harder until I too, erupted in an explosive climax.

My mouth devoured Antoinette’s young pussy, sending her into a whirlwind of orgasmic bliss.

Five mouths, three pussies, two cocks, all satisfying the other in some fashion as our little line of hot, sweaty bodies reveled in their monumental orgasms then collapsed, together, spent, yet invigorated.

“And who is this My Brother?” Bess asked, eyeing Antoinette’s lush body.

She is a guest, My Love. Perhaps she may join us, perhaps not, this is not decided yet, but she will be safe here until it is.”

The “Hands Off’ warning came through clearly, and Bess didn’t object.

I bade Antoinette to sleep once more then beckoned Samantha.

Feed from her now. Do not kill her, but feed well.”

“But she is my friend, I…” she protested, but looked at Antoinette with a hunger in her eyes.

She placed her lips to her young friend’s throat and drank, deeply, stopping just as Antoinette’s life force was surfacing.

Samantha sat back on her heels licking her lips.

“You will do this twice more, the third time on a night of the full moon,” I instructed. “This will enthrall her to you, yet she will retain her mortality. She will be at your beckon call, but will otherwise be normal.”

Samantha smiled, “I don’t want to take her life, she’s been too good a friend. Thank you Thomas.”

“And now, we must hunt!” I announced. Taking Samantha by the hand, I summoned the mist, and four of us went into the night.

New Beginnings

Antoinette eventually joined us, Samantha being her ‘mother’ and our clan grew. Over the years we moved throughout the growing country.

For a time we dwelled in the New England colonies. Unfortunately Bess and Antoinette both drew the attention of the local witch hunters and we were forced to flee.

Religious fervor was like a plague that was spreading over the land. We elected to travel west to the great river, then south to the French territory of Louisiana.

Arogue
Arogue
76 Followers