I,Vampire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arogue
Arogue
76 Followers

Here we prospered and our clan thrived.

As the decades passed we grew restless. Edward and Bess wanted to remain in New Orleans, Samantha, Antoinette and I decided to move on and traveled to Virginia. Here we bought a plantation near to the coast and settled down once more.

But it was the late 18th century by now and the colonies grew restless under the boot heel of Great Britain and the mad King George. In Boston, a shipment of tea had been thrown into the harbor, in Philadelphia talk of independence was being made, the seeds of rebellion had been sewn, and revolution would be the fruit borne.

“Thomas, you must join our cause,” the portly gentleman in the spectacles demanded. “You control ships, mills, a great empire here in Virginia. You could lend your considerable influence to us.”

“Ben, I am not against you. Lord knows I’m no Tory, but what you are suggesting is an overt act of treason. No colony has ever revolted against Britain and survived.”

“Yes. We may all hang. But remember, Britain’s other colonies can be reached by armies on FOOT. We must be reached by armies over the sea!”

I looked doubtful, “You mean after the armies that are already here are destroyed?”

“YES DAMNIT!” He swore, “We will be fighting for our own homes, on our own soil. We CAN destroy the kings armies!”

His passion was evident and sincere. Here was a man whose intellect I respected, I held in awe actually, suggesting that we could cast off the yoke of empire and survive. Had he gone mad? Or was there really a chance of success?

“What you ask is not something I can agree to without due consideration. It nears dawn, Ben, we have been talking and drinking all night. Let us get some sleep and we can discuss it this evening again. Perhaps I can decide by then.”

Antoinette entered the room just then.

“Antoinette, please see to our guest’s comfort.” I rose and we left the study.

Samantha was waiting for me when I entered our bedroom.

“You’ve been busy my love,” she embraced me, the heat of her passion warming my body.

“Ben is an interesting man, very bright, very imaginative and devoted to a cause that borders on either pure madness, or pure genius.” I went on to explain Ben’s proposal as Samantha busied herself undressing me.

She drew my shirt from my body and dropped it as I rambled on, then tugged my breeches down and threw them aside.

She silenced me with her lips, as they took the head of my, now growing cock and sucked it into her hot, waiting mouth.

The feel of her tongue as it pressed my shaft combined with the caress of her soft lips, a pleasure of indescribable intensity wracked my body. She sucked my rigid cock deep into her throat, trapping it there as her lips and tongue continued to make love to my imprisoned manhood.

Waves of ecstasy flowed though my body as Samantha cradled by quickly filling balls in her soft hand, gently fondling and caressing them.

I stood there, my legs wobbling, as I looked at her kneeling before me, her head moving as she drew my cock in and out of her hungry mouth.

I took her head between my hands and held her as I thrust my hips toward her, driving my iron like cock deep into her spasming throat.

Her free hand gripped my ass, pulling me to her, forcing my cock as far into her throat as it would go, knowing that I was on the verge of orgasm.

My legs shook as my balls began to spasm, sending hot semen flowing to boil from my cock and pour freely down Samantha's eager throat.

Her lips and tongue caressed and milked me as she sucked all the cum I had to give her, swallowing greedily, wasting no drop.

I fell back upon the bed and Samantha joined me, eagerly licking any trace of semen from my deflating cock and, now empty, balls.

We lay there in silence for a few moments before I suggested, “Perhaps we should look in on Antoinette and Ben.” I smiled.

Samantha caressed my flagging cock and smiled.

Through Antoinette eyes we looked upon the scene.

Ben lay nude on the bed, Antoinette eagerly sucking his large cock as Ben hungrily dined upon her sweet young pussy.

“They’re enjoying themselves it would seem,” Samantha said, beginning to stroke my cock tenderly.

As my cock began to return to life, we watched Antoinette mount Ben’s cock and slowly impale herself upon it.

Ben, for his part, reached up and fondled her large, firm breasts, their nipples hard and swollen.

Antoinette moved her hips forward and back in a slow, languid rhythm, one that made Ben’s heart beat faster as he neared climax.

Antoinette knew that while she was permitted to feed upon him, he was not to be taken, nor was he to be allowed to die.

We watched as Ben neared the ultimate moment. Antoinette's sharp white fangs appeared as Ben redoubled his efforts, thrusting his cock into her eager body harder and harder.

Antoinette would have to feign her own climax if she was to bring Ben to his own, and with the skill learned in the brothel, she did just that. Her moans of pure ecstasy would have convinced the most jaded that she was in the grip of a most intense orgasm. Ben could, and would, hold back no longer.

At the first pulsing of his climax Antoinette teeth brushed his throat then sank deep into his vein.

Ben's body convulsed at this monumentally erotic thrill, his balls twitched as he sent load after load of his own semen coursing into Antoinette's young pussy, and his blood flowing down her hungry throat.

When she had fed, Antoinette sat up, Ben’s cock still gripped by her body, and throwing her head back moaned with an animal intensity, announcing her sexual frustration as well as the satisfaction of her blood hunger.

“She’ll be in here in a moment,” Samantha whispered, “expecting one of us to satisfy her.”

As I turned to Samantha, the door to our room opened, Antoinette stood naked in the doorway, thin streams of blood staining her sensual mouth.

“His blood is hot, rich,” She licked her lips and saw my expression, “He lives Thomas, he will sleep deeply until this evening, but he lives.”

Her hips swayed as she approached the bed, “But my blood still boils, he has excited me and I need fulfillment,”

She approached Samantha and embraced her, their lips met, Antoinette's hungry and demanding, Samantha's soft and giving.

I watched the two women caress and touch each other, intimate touches, stimulating caresses, fingers probing as their lips slid together.

As they lay down, their heads between each others outstretched legs I was treated to the sight of two beautiful bodies entwined in a hot, passionate embrace, heaving breasts, hard nipples, quivering buttocks, pouting pussy lips, moist with dew.

The scent of womanly lust filled the room. I found myself growing excited as well. My excitement growing even more when I felt Antoinette's soft hand grip my swelling cock and begin stroking it, gently leading me closer to where the Antoinette's ass curved invitingly before me, her tightly puckered rosebud waiting for my cock as Samantha hungrily ate Antoinette's hot, wet pussy.

Placing my hands on her quivering ass cheeks, I spread them and let the bloated head of my cock rest on her asshole. As Antoinette wiggled her ass, Samantha let her tongue run along the large vein running beneath my rigid cock.

Antoinette raised her head, lifting her mouth from Samantha's burning cunt. "Fuck me," she moaned. "Stick it in my ass, please."

Without further hesitation, I slowly drove my stiff cock into Antoinette's waiting ass. The tight ring of her sphincter gripped my cock as I pressed into it, then through it, to feel the tightness of her ass holding the head of my cock as I buried the rest of it deep in her steaming bowels.

As I fucked Antoinette's ass, my balls hung in range of Samantha's tongue, which now alternated between Antoinette's cunt, and my balls.

Despite my earlier climax, I was not going to be able to sustain this level of stimulation too much longer. Antoinette has the tightest ass, and Samantha the most talented tongue, between the two of them, they could bring a statue to orgasm.

When we came, it was loud, tumultuous, almost to the point of being violent. Our bodies spasming as our joint sexual climax erupted.

My cock pulsed and throbbed as I pumped my hot juices into Antoinette's tight ass, her sphincter clasping and milking my cock as I pounded it into her again and again, until it finally began to deflate and slip from her hot, tight grip.

As we lay sprawled on the huge bed, Samantha rested her head on my chest, her soft hand caressing my now limp, cock.

"Dawn approaches, My Prince," she whispered.

Antoinette cuddled up with her head resting at the juncture of Samantha's silken thighs.

We slept thus until the sun began, once more, it's retreat from the night.

As you may have surmised, I elected to join Ben and his band of rebels. I financed a small fleet of Privateers to harass the ships of the Crown. They were reasonably effective in the waters off Virginia. During the war, and the years that followed it, Ben and some of the others, were guests at our house, where they were always treated to the attentions of Antoinette, and on occasion, Samantha.

As Ben, and the others, grew older, and we did not, it became difficult to remain in the center of Virginia Society. We liquidated our holdings and traveled south, to my ancestral home in Georgia.

"I had guessed, you know?" Ben informed me as we sat sipping brandy the night before I headed back to Georgia.

"What had you guessed Ben?" I already knew, but I wanted him to say it.

"You, Antoinette and Samantha. How you never aged, always young, strong and vital." He paused, "I envied you. I almost asked you, on a number of occasions, to allow me to partake of whatever magic kept you so young."

I took a sip of brandy and a puff on my cigar. " 'Whatever magic?' But Ben I thought you'd guessed more precisely than that."

" I did, but even I couldn't accept it, there's no such thing."

"No such thing as WHAT, Ben?" I demanded with a smile.

"Vampires," he said, a sheepish look in his eyes.

"Are there not, Ben? Are you so certain that you were wrong?"

Comments to the link below.

Arogue
Arogue
76 Followers