JNE-99

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered awake. "Jenny! What are you doing?"

"I'm giving you a massage, Sandi," she whispered, her lips barely touching my ear.

"Wait, stop!"

Jenny immediately withdrew her hands and stood up. "Is that all you want, Sandi? I wasn't finished yet."

"How… how is it supposed to finish?" I asked, trembling. I had a suspicion I had just stumbled across another latent command protocol.

"After a sensuous massage, I am to remove my clothing and have sexual intercourse with you," she replied, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"What would you have done next?" I asked, still in a state of shock but wanting to know what else was hidden in unerased portions of her memory.

"After kissing and licking your neck to initiate foreplay, I would have proceeded to your lips, where I would have waited for you to open your mouth slightly and thus invite me to slide my moistened tongue inside. I would have continued to rub my hands over your body. Then I would have walked around to the front of the chair, where you could watch me take my clothes off. I would have then allowed you to touch and squeeze my breasts, and kiss the nipples, to which I would have responded by moaning and gyrating my hips. I would also have touched your chest and ran my fingers through your hair. I would anticipate non-verbal cues that would indicate your readiness for oral sex. Upon receiving those cues, I would have kissed you on the lips again, then lowered my body between your legs, removed your shorts, and…"

Jenny trailed off.

"And?" I asked, more fascinated than I would have cared to admit. And I was turned on, too. Hey, it had been months since I'd had anyone but myself to take care of my needs!

"I would have been unable to follow the protocol further," Jenny said. "As you are female, you would not have an erect cock for me to take into my mouth and apply gentle suction and tongue massage. I would therefore wait for further instructions."

I raised an eyebrow at her use of the word "cock", rather than something more clinical. But, of course, she would use the word she had been instructed to use. I also noticed how she was slipping back into "robot mode" - perhaps because she was pulling up old and partially erased files.

"I think we're done with the massage for now, Jenny," I said slowly. "I'd like you to fill me a bath now, if you would."

"Sure, Sandi!" she said brightly, and left the room - leaving me to my confused thoughts.

*********

I stayed away from Jenny for the next few days, sorting out my own emotions. I couldn't deny that her massage and subsequent caressing had turned me on. I had been lonely for a long time, and the last time I'd had sex was over a year ago - and I hadn't even had an orgasm. Jenny had brought me closer than either of my previous two boyfriends.

Images filled my mind that I was unable to shake: Jenny's expertly sculpted naked body, lying next to me in my bed as it had that first night; her hands touching my thighs and my breasts; that pretty, perfect face looking up at me from between my legs, waiting for "further instructions". No matter how I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about it!

Jenny, of course, was essentially oblivious to my turmoil. She continued to keep the house clean, fix my meals, get dressed to go jogging with me each morning though we ran in total silence. I didn't dare ask her for another massage. I wasn't worried about her responses, which were perfectly controllable. I was worried about mine!

But the more time went on, the more I became obsessed with the idea. I rationalized it to myself, saying that she was just a machine, that she was no different than a sophisticated vibrator, that it didn't matter that her form was female. Kissing and making love with Jenny wouldn't make me a lesbian, because she wasn't human.

*********

"Jenny, where's my computer? I need to get going, or I'll be late!"

"It's right here, Sandi." Jenny held up the palm-sized device. "And don't worry about being late, you have plenty of time."

"I'm just nervous," I said. "This is a really important interview. It could get me back into a master's program."

"You'll do just fine, Sandi. I have confidence in you."

I smiled nervously. Over the past month, I had slowly resumed my friendship with Jenny, putting the massage incident behind me. It was hard not to, as she was totally unchanged and unbothered by it.

Actually, it had been good for me. Unable to spend time with Jenny, and unwilling to sit around watching TV and surfing the net like I used to, I had thrown myself back into my schoolwork and managed to test well enough to make my old University reconsider my status. I was on my way to talk with the people in charge.

"The cab is here!" Jenny called.

"All right. How do I look?"

"You look perfect."

"No, really Jenny."

"You have a lock of hair out of place on the left side."

I smiled. "Thanks. I don't think I'd be here without you."

Jenny smiled. To my surprise, she stepped forward and gave me a hug. "You're going to do just fine, Sandi," she said. "Don't be scared."

The hug felt wonderful. All the tension seemed to run right out of me, and I hugged her back. "I love you, Jenny," I whispered.

My eyes went wide. What the hell had I just said?

But Jenny took it in stride. "I love you too, Sandi," she replied. She pulled away for a moment, then leaned slightly forward and kissed my lips.

I was shocked at first, but then realized that she was just following up another old command. And the kiss felt so good… I couldn't bear to jerk away. It was Jenny who finally broke the kiss, softly, gently, naturally.

She smiled at me. "Go get 'em, Sandi," she said.

I left with a spring in my step.

*********

I burst back into the house. "Jenny!" I called, excitedly. "Jenny, you won't believe it!"

A loud -pop- startled me. I swung around, and Jenny was standing there with a freshly uncorked bottle of champagne. "Congratulations," she said, giving me a million-dollar smile. "I knew you could do it, Sandi!"

"And suppose I'd come in with bad news?" I asked teasingly. "What would you have done with the champagne then?"

"Not a chance," Jenny replied. "I checked the net before you got back, and you're on the active list of students for the University."

"You could have just stuck with 'I knew you could do it,'" I chided.

I felt a sudden, undeniable impulse, and before I knew it, I had Jenny in my arms and was kissing her. Jenny responded in kind, and we embraced each other warmly and closely. By the time I realized what I was doing, it felt too good to stop, though I shivered as the full reality hit me.

What's more, I dared to open my lips slightly, knowing full well what that would indicate to her. Sure enough, Jenny's mouth opened and her long, wet tongue slipped between my lips. I couldn't help myself, I let my tongue tease and caress hers inside my mouth, loving the exquisite sensation of the kiss, a feeling I hadn't felt for so long.

It was becoming overwhelming. I pulled away before it went too far. Jenny's unreal green eyes stared deeply into mine, her lips wet with my own saliva. She looked so beautiful, so very beautiful.

"Shall we have a toast?" she asked me in a warm, loving tone. How far she had come from the thing I'd unpacked from that crate so many weeks ago. I couldn't think of her as the same being as that machine.

"Are you having one too?" I asked with a giggle.

"It's a special occasion," she said, and went to pour the champagne into two glasses she had set out for the occasion.

*********

Before long, I was feeling more than a little tipsy. Jenny seemed to be in high spirits too, although that rational part of my mind that I found myself ignoring more and more told me that she couldn't possibly be affected by alcohol. She was simply responding to stimuli in the most human way possible. I didn't care anymore. She wasn't a robot, she was my Jenny.

We stayed up talking for hours, about all the opportunities that could open for me when I got my degree, everywhere we might go together, all the doors that I thought had been closed that were now open. Soon, my eyelids were drooping.

Jenny picked up on it right away, of course. "You're tired, Sandi," she said. "You should go to bed."

"I'm too whipped to make it up the stairs," I pointed out.

"Well… if you'll let me, I could…"

"What? Oh never mind, just do it."

Jenny gave me that wonderful smile, and then to my astonishment, stood up, leaned over, and lifted me effortlessly off the couch. "How's this?" she asked.

"Nice," I said, getting over my surprise. It felt good to be held like that, cradled, protected. I even snuggled into her shoulder as we went up the stairs.

Then she was laying me into bed, taking off my shoes, unbuttoning my blouse, unwrapping my skirt. I didn't care, I loved the sensation of being utterly cared for. Soon I was completely undressed, and she lay the sheets over me. Then she turned to leave.

"Don't go, Jenny," I mumbled.

"You want me to stay, Sandi?"

"I want you to sleep with me."

"Is it no longer inappropriate, then?"

"No… I want you to now."

She smiled, and began to undress. Soon she was as naked as I was, and sliding into bed alongside me. I nestled into her arms, marveling at the warmth of her skin, the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, and her steady heartbeat. She was so real, so human…

I fell asleep.

*********

I woke the next morning with Jenny's arms still around me, and I smiled. I had never been held all night before. It was a wonderful feeling.

"Good morning, Sandi," Jenny whispered in my ear.

"Mmm… hello, Jenny."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Wonderfully, thank you." I snuggled a little closer into her arms. "I think I want you to sleep with me all the time, Jenny."

"If it pleases you, Sandi."

I rolled over and faced her. "What would please you, Jenny?"

She raised an eyebrow. "I only wish to make you happy, Sandi. My own pleasure is irrelevant."

I sighed. She was still a robot, no matter how much I wanted her to be human. Suddenly I felt a surge of pity for her, sadness that she would never know the same pleasure that her touch gave me. And this wasn't some kind of cheesy sci-fi vid where she would suddenly find emotion and, like Pinocchio, become magically real. This was real life, and when it came down to it, she was circuit boards and plastic.

But she was beautiful... and I could no longer deny that I wanted her.

"Jenny," I said in a whisper.

"Yes, Sandi?"

"Do you know how to have sexual relations with another woman?"

Jenny paused for a moment. "My information is limited compared to what I know of having sex with men. Do you want me to gather further information on this subject, Sandi?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes. Please spend the rest of the day downloading information on lesbian sexual techniques."

"I will begin right away, Sandi."

I leaned in close and kissed her, trembling with anticipation at what was in store for me at the end of the day...

*********

I stayed away from Jenny that day, letting her take care of her tasks while I went about my business. I went jogging alone for the first time since Jenny had come to stay with me. As I pounded the pavement, all I could think about was how she would feel against my body, how her tongue would drive me to blissful pleasure. My mind was so occupied with lusty and sensual thoughts, I must have made a wrong turn.

When I chanced to look around, I discovered I was in a largely abandoned part of the neighborhood. Of course, even where it wasn't abandoned, the population was sparse, but this was an area with no actually occupied houses. It gives one an uneasy feeling, as the exteriors and landscapes are kept up perfectly by robots, but one knows that the interiors are essentially gutted. Every once in a while some measure comes up to bulldoze such neighborhoods and plant large expanses of parkland instead, but there are always the arguments about how it would best be done and another year goes by. In the meantime, the blight continues.

Such areas aren't entirely safe, actually. If someone wanted to commit a mugging or something, they could likely do so and get away with it before the police arrived. They'd stand about a ninety percent chance of getting caught, closer to 99 if they actually assault their victim and leave DNA traces behind, but there are always those who take the risk - out of sheer boredom, sometimes.

I got my bearings, determined that I could shortcut home by cutting through a backyard, and turned left past an old Victorian house.

Just as I went under the back deck, he struck me.

I yelled with shock as a heavy body knocked me to the ground. My wrists were seized by powerful hands and I was forcibly turned over on my back. Before I could offer any kind of resistance, a paralyzer touched my side and my body went limp.

My assailant was masked. I couldn't see anything but his bearded chin and a shock of white hair on his head. The effect of the paralyzer kept my heart beating steady even though my mind screamed for the surge of adrenaline it would take to get away. He must have known that a jogger wouldn't have anything of value on her. There was just one thing he wanted, and the knowledge that he'd be caught by the authorities within hours didn't seem to be much of a deterrent. It wasn't much comfort for me either, especially since there was no guarantee he'd leave me alive to see it.

Through the neural paralysis, I felt him force my legs apart and rip off my jogging shorts. Utterly incapable of offering even token resistance, I steeled myself for the attack -

And with a sudden whirl of motion, the rapist was knocked to off me and onto the ground.

The impact, whatever it was, spun me around and knocked my head against the concrete patio. I didn't hit very hard - actually, the whack seemed to relieve some of the paralysis effect. I was able to turn my head to the side to try and see what, or who, had saved me.

It was Jenny.

She had apparently tackled my attacker at a full run and rolled back up to her feet, and was now facing him in what looked like a Judo stance. He had his paralyzer out, looking for an opening. I didn't know whether it would have any effect on Jenny or not. I tried to move to help her, but all I could to was twitch my hands a bit.

The man struck, his weapon catching Jenny right in the chest. She grabbed his hand and twisted hard, and I heard his bones snap. The man let out a cry of pain that was quickly choked off as Jenny flipped him onto his back and placed her heel on his throat.

"The police have been called," she said to him in a calm voice. "Remain still and I will not damage you further."

The guy must have been crazy - he actually tried to struggle. He managed to roll out from under Jenny's foot and scrambled to get to his feet, trying to make a run for it. But he was no match for Jenny. She sprinted after him and leaped high into the air, delivering a swift kick to the back of his neck that stretched him out on the lawn. By that time, I could hear approaching sirens.

Satisfied that her opponent was unconscious, Jenny ran back to me and knelt beside me. "Sandi? Are you hurt?"

I tried to speak, and found that due to the paralyzer I could only whisper. "I'm just a little shaken up," I said. "He didn't hurt me badly." I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Oh Jenny, thank God for you."

She lifted me off the ground in a gentle hug. "I love you, Sandi. You're going to be all right now."

*********

When the police arrived, they were able to give me an anti-paralyzer that countered the effects of the rapist's weapon nicely. Jenny had given them a disposition on the spot, and though the word of a robot means nothing in court (they can be easily ordered to lie) her memory banks were another matter, and with a download from her brain plus the DNA traces the man left on me, I could rest assured that he'd be convicted and likely sentenced to full personality wipe. In other words, death. No less than the bastard deserved.

After taking a brief statement from me, the cops flew both me and Jenny home. Once they were gone, I completely lost it. I collapsed into a sobbing heap on the floor and just cried my eyes out. Jenny was there for me of course, and her warm arms were comforting beyond words. She stroked my hair softly and tenderly, letting me get it all out. I didn't know where she learned how to deal with an emotional breakdown, but I was very grateful for her at that moment.

It was some time before I was able to collect myself, and when I did, I felt completely drained. Jenny seemed to read my mind, picking me up in her arms as she had done the night before and carrying me up to bed, where she undressed me and herself, lying down in the bed next to me and holding me close as she had done the night before.

I drifted off to sleep feeling safe and loved.

*********

I awoke with a start. A sudden nightmare, the details of which were already faded out of my mind. Jenny, of course, awoke with me.

"Sandi? Are you all right?" she asked.

"I'm... I'm fine, Jenny," I said. The room was dark, as was the sky outside the windows. The sun had long since set. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's one thirty-three in the morning," Jenny replied without visibly consulting any timepiece.

I let out a sigh. The nightmare had been brief and intense, but I remembered none of the actual details. Even so, I didn't feel like I could get back to sleep right away. I turned to see Jenny sitting up with me, her bright green eyes touched with what seemed for all the world like genuine concern.

I put my arms around her and drew her close for a soft, loving kiss.

She yielded easily into my embrace, pressing her soft, warm body against me as we caressed one another's tongues. I could feel my nipples harden as they grazed against hers, and a shiver ran through me as I realized what was about to happen. There was no turning back now.

I knew that Jenny would simply do whatever I asked, but it seemed so uncouth to just tell her to have sex with me. Instead, I treated her as I would a human woman, showing her what I wanted by letting my hands roam about her body and touch her face, her legs, her breasts.

Jenny's lips touched little kisses down my neck, each one a little jewel of pleasure. Her breasts were smooth and soft beneath my hands, and they rose and fell with each breath she took. Everything about her was unbelievably real, sensual, vibrant. She was, in a word, alive. And I had never felt more alive myself than I did when she touched me.

"I want you, Jenny," I whispered to her. "Please make love to me, my darling."

"I've always wanted you, Sandi," she whispered back to me, her breath warm in my ear. "All you ever had to do was ask..."

The last part of my rational mind wondered if she really meant it, or if it was just a programmed response. Then her tongue slipped across my nipple and all thought was vanquished from my mind. Whether she wanted me because of the same aching yearning that I felt, or whether it was just ones and zeros, it didn't matter. Her hot, wet lips on my tits and her delicate hands on my body drove me past the point of caring. I dropped my head back and moaned softly with pleasure, and heard Jenny moan along with me.

When I looked down at her, I saw her impossibly green eyes locked on me, filled with blatent, burning lust. She went from one breast to the other, licking each nipple to full hardness and nuzzling between them hungrily. I was desperate to taste her lips again, and so I took her face in my hands and eagerly pulled her lips up to mine, lying her backwards onto the bed to feel her body beneath me. She slipped one leg between mine, and the sensation of her creamy smooth thigh against my naked sex felt utterly delicious. Of course, I could feel between her legs as well, and was delighted to discover an exciting wetness in her pussy.