JNE-99

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like several minutes of delightfully passionate kissing, Jenny took the initiative and rolled over on top of me, arching her back and giving me a lovely view of her perfectly sculpted tits. I went for them immediately, drawing each nipple into my mouth and sucking hard. Jenny moaned and sighed as I indulged myself in her bosom. To my surprise, I found that I loved sucking tit, and it was all I could do not to turn her back over and just ravage her body.

But, I wanted to give her the chance to show me what she knew about pleasuring a woman, so I allowed her to remain on top and essentially in charge. As she slipped down my body and spread my legs wide, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

Her tongue licked up my inner thigh on one side and then the other, drawing closer and closer to my sexual center, teasing and exciting me with each loving stroke. She had definitely done her homework; I couldn't remember ever having been so turned on by anyone's touch, and I could feel myself quickly building toward the first orgasm I'd had in months.

Then I felt her kiss my pussy lips, slipping her tongue along my slit as if she were kissing my mouth, and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming out loud. I clenched my fists in her hair and drew her in tighter, to which she responded by sliding her long tongue deep inside me.

"Oh God, Jenny!" I cried, unable to contain myself any longer. "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me deep, lover! I'm going to come, you're making me come!!"

And I did, as waves and waves of unbelievable sexual ecstacy coursed through my body. Jenny never slowed down, but rather intensified her thrusting until I reached a second peak, and a third, thrashing about on the bed like an animal, moaning and gasping until I was utterly breathless. I lost the outside world completely, my universe was only the two of us, embracing each other tightly as I climaxed again and again.

Finally spent, I collapsed into a deep sleep. My last sensation before losing consciousness was Jenny taking me in her arms and gently stroking my body, whispering low in my ear, "I love you, Sandi."

*********

Of all the things to wake me the next morning, it was the doorbell. I sat up slowly, sliding out of Jenny's arms. "Who the fuck is it?" I asked.

"Delivery and repair service from Androids Incorporated," answered the home computer.

My foggy mind tried to make some kind of connection as to why they would be bothering me as I sleepily pulled my bathrobe on. Jenny was wide awake. "Would you like me to get the door?" she asked.

"Nah, you can sleep," I said.

"Sandi, I don't need to sleep."

I blinked slowly. I'd actually forgotten. "Well, since I'm up, I'll get it anyway," I said, feeling a little embarrassed.

I slumped down the stairs and clicked on the activation for the closed-circuit hologram. A 3-D image of my visitor appeared in the foyer. "What do you want?" I asked grumpily.

"Ms. Greene, I'm Stan Duncan from Androids Inc. You'll be happy to know that we've been able to locate an Alpha Male body for your use, and we can proceed with the personality transfer at this time. It shouldn't take more than -"

"No, thank you," I said, and clicked off the hologram. Then I went back up the stairs to where my lovely Jenny waited for me.

THE END

I hope you have enjoyed this story. I welcome feedback of all kinds!

- Gystex