All Comments on 'John's Case Gets Complicated'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 14 years ago
great story so far!

Great hot story. Keep on writing. has great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ugh.

This is a non-consent/reluctance story. Role-play is not incest.<br><br>The story line about a conniving wife looking to rip her husband off is anything but erotic.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
I loved this story

and it was about insest. It was all imagined, but once his hard cock was in her mouth while she called him Daddy, he was a goner as any man is when I have his hard cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
UGH!

The story line, particularly so far as legal practice is concerned, is just about as poorly written as anything I've ever read. The writing itself is pedestrian and anti-erotic - if this is what sex is about for the author he ought to try something else

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stinks.!!

This really "stinks" as a set up and the way it is written is out in another world beyond ours.! Another place and another site and a very bad night.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poorly written

The legal aspects of this story are laughable. Entrapping the witness? Contingent retainer in a domestic relations matter? The other attorney could do whatever they wanted with the illegal recordings that they obtained, because those recordings being discovered would also lead to an end to that attorney's career. The setup for the sex was also poorly done.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
This is gonna kill funseekr....

....but I too think this is a good start to a story.I think if anyone passed a bar exam and was still this gullible they deserve their fate.Depositions in this day and age are filmed.Funseekr, you don't have to add how hot you think you are.Your bod is as good as my honeys,maybe a little less up top but my wife is 48,so calm your narcissism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ya Right

Big time type A personality defense lawyer is snared by a couple of sluts. All depositions are taped and these would be witnessed, a bus driver would see through this, let alone a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a pathetic reaction to this story so far

I log on this site about every 3 or 4 days. I immediately go to "member search" and type in EnCarta to see if he's written anything new. Invariably I'm disappointed, but every now and then there's a new story to get excited about. This site rewards writers who have few critics. The ratings system punishes controversy. Thankfully, EnCarta writes stories that he obviously finds exciting, and more importantly, many of his types of fantasies are the same types of fantasies I, and many other people, have. Specifically, putting males who would otherwise lean towards the straight and narrow, into situations which they feel they don't have control. It's a turn on for me, and I'm glad it's a turn on for EnCarta as well, because in this specific genre, he's among the best I've ever read --- whether on Literotica, some place else on the Internet, or in all the Beeline, Greenleaf, Penthouse Letters, or whatever other story publication you'd care to add. It's not for everyone. Some people get caught up in how affronted they feel regarding a man being taken advantage of. Some people get caught up in how "unrealistic" the situation might be, when the stories require at most a small modicum of "suspension of disbelief." For the legal critics, a John Grisham novel has worse forms of deus ex machina than EnCarta's submission. In stories past, I've seen ridiculous complaints about his use of ellipses --- ellipses I found to be a successful storytelling technique in capturing a scene in words. My only complaint is one of mixed emotions, and personal satisfaction. As far as a seduction story, I consider this as possibly his best one yet, and that's saying something. However, as a fanatic of the male seduction genre, for me it's all about everything eventually leading to the male giving in to illicit intercourse virtually against his will, and all the release, including physical, emotional, and even spiritual (in the sense that he's been battling his own moral boundaries) he experiences through having an orgasm through actual fucking. There's a satisfaction there that doesn't occur with the description of a handjob, or titfucking or anything else. That said, it certainly appears like this story has more to come. If that's the case, I can hardly wait to see where you take this story to, EnCarta. I dread you ever deciding to stop making contributions to Literotica, EnCarta, like one of my previous favorites, temptanddestroy or Wannabeaboytoy. This story was an outstanding submission. I appreciate all your efforts, but this one was one of your best, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my friends a pathic writer would write this crap

this was one of the best lawylers this man.now how stupid it sounds he falls for this b/s.who the gullible one here.why writers don't use common sense anymore.just write shit and you suppose to say good when it smells.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fiction = Of Course

Unbelievable, unless, you are going to write an Epilogue. Yes divorce attorneys are devious, underhanded, manipulative and cunning. They are not above sneeky tactics to win! So, why the Epilogue; simple, he has been a straight, hard working attorney for 18 years, never strayed and he most certainly heard of his wifes attorney and undoubtedly smelled a trap so...your Epilogue should st the record straight, dis-barr his wifes attorney and possible jail time. His wife as co-conspirator should suffer some penalty and be divorced with nothing, no child support, no alimony and a very small amount of cash if anything and then, only because he knew she had given him at leasst a good twenty years and...her new clothes and demeanor, her going out had not gone unnoticed and he hadn't decided yet what he was going to do.

Writer, do the Epilogue or a 2nd chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're kidding me, right?

There's been a lot of gibberish "stories" lately, but this one has got to be one of the most aweful stories I've ever come across. And incest fantasies shouldl be readily, easily written; in addition to the fact that generally readers are rather tolerant of incest stories, too. Most give very decent scores, even to rather mediocre stories. But this one absolutely ranks as one of the worst I've ever skim through. <p>

Why a need to make the two families of the two John's having different last names?, when they have wives and daughters with exactly the same names, all equally stupid and uninteresting... With a story that started out talking about horse shit and ended up talking about hipo shit and neither's very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF?!?

This story was as erotic as a train wreck. It didn't make sense, the characters were unbelievable and the plot was inconsistent as hell. Thanks for wasting my time douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't let them get ya down

While I don't think this is your best work at all, I'm glad to see you still writing, especially considering the feedback on your last piece said to lay off the violent parts and do something more along the lines of seduction. But hey ya can't make everyone happy, so you just keep doing what your doing chap. My only beef is that this one seemed alot more tame compared to your other stories. As far as the legal specifics, I know dick all about legal practices so I didn't pick up on any of it at all, I'm surprized theres so many complaints about it actually

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I agree with the incredibly detailed literary review 6 posts down. This work was great. I love the idea of the diabolical lawyer pulling the strings behind the curtains. Your sequels are always better than there phenomenal predecessors, so I'm looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fucking awesome

EnCarta is the best :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

pleaaasseweeee write a sequel

ssooo sexy

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Ridiculous

OK, let me get this straight. Ms. Starr has obviously created a bogus case with the Ms. Robinson suing her Dr. husband for divorce so she could get Griffith hooked up with the two sluts. The same two sluts that were named in the bogus divorce case. When his wife tries to sue using the "evidence" of his cheating, he will use the documentation he has on the bogus Robinson case to tear Ms. Starr a new asshole and his wife right along with her.

I second the motion of another commenter who wanted an epilogue or chapter 2 explaining this. In that chapter, Ms. Starr, Ms. Griffith and the two sluts would all get fucked. Of course it would not be the erotic version.

And to those who bitched about it not being incest, I am not so sure. His earlier thoughts about Tiffany reminding him of his daughter as well as the last paragraph make me think Tiffany might actually be his daughter in disguise. Of course only in the warped mind of this author would a daughter do that to her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Suspension of Disbelief Bridge Stretched to Breaking

The most glaring problem is it's the wrong genre. Fantasy involving people roleplaying incest is NOT incest, it's Roleplaying. And the other elements in this story are non-consent and reluctance.

Divorce attorney (so he knows about shit like this) falls for a trap that can be seen a mile away? He knows he's being recorded and we know he's not stupid because stupid layers aren't successful lawyers.

The female lawyer risks disbarment and prison time to get thirty percent of an undecided value? And apparently she's smart and successful too?

Depositions have independent witnesses besides the lawyers present because GOOD lawyers demand it. And if he's taking a deposition and she's "showing" him something he would describe it for the record.

Assuming the husband hasn't cheated on his wife in twenty years and he's just been a bit absent, working hard to put a roof over the bitch's head. Why would he suddenly give in now? I mean, he's attractive, successful, and apparently a stud, so if he gave in to these two bimbos surely he's run across more sophisticated seductresses in his time (twenty years on it).

Improperly labeled and poorly executed with an unbelievable plot. 1-Star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beyond stupid

I mean really really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yeah about right

Scheming bitches put it over on some poor innocent guy. Now he gets raped in the divorce. This isn't a fantasy, it's just everyday life.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

I'm not sure how any of this makes sense, much less within a mile of realistic or reasonable. Screams for another chapter to tie this mishmash together. How is this an Incest category story?? I am hoping a second chapter from this normally reliable author can explain all.......

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

The dumbest story I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous