John's Case Gets Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So of course all of my little peach was there for him to look at as much as he wanted to. And he wanted to. It was so funny. Pretty soon he had this enormous woody sticking out the front of his pants. His face got real red and you could see he was kind of sweating. He was so busy looking at my pussy that he started to stumble through his lecture. He started to stammer and repeat himself and when it seemed like he was getting back on track, I'd just twist in my seat a little bit and give him a little different view and that would get him all tongue tied again."

"I kept watching him get hotter and hotter and when I thought he was about ready to come in his pants I said quietly..'Professor Crawford'."

"He was so busy staring at my goodies I don't think he even heard me at first."

" 'Professor!'...I said again more loudly...". He looked up at me then uncertainly. He didn't even realize what was going on. I took my first picture with my cell phone of him with his big boner sticking out through his pants . I took two or three more before he started to figure out what I was doing. I had told Mandy to watch me from the side of the class where she was sitting and to take a picture of Crawfish and me both when I took his picture."

" 'Miss...Miss...Melissa!... What are you doing?... 'he almost screamed as he scuttled behind his desk to try and hide himself."

" 'Doing Professor? Why nothing. I was just going to ask to be excused. Something's come up and...well you know how it is don't you professor?...' I said with a snicker, standing up and collecting my books.

" 'Young lady!...Young lady!...I will not tolerate this...this...type of behavior! I will see you in my office at 4:15 and we will...will...discuss this matter further...4:15...without fail! And the rest of you...I've had enough of you all for this morning. Class dismissed. Get out!' he yelled."

John just sat there, mesmerized equally by Tiffany's provocative story and the view beneath her ultra mini skirt. As she twisted her foot on the coffee table, her knee swung back and forth, giving him quick, unobstructed displays of her clean shaven little clam.

He realized he was in danger of falling into the same trap as Mr. Crawford. Quickly he looked up into Tiffany's eyes and said..."But it's not that late. He didn't keep you long."

"Of course not daddy! Like I said, I knew I had him. I could do whatever I wanted and there was nothing he could do about it. When I got to his office he started lecturing me about what was acceptable behavior in class and that I had to write all this junk on the blackboard. I listened to him for about two minutes then I reached into my purse and pressed the 'send text' button on my cell phone. A few seconds later his computer made that 'Bing' noise that it does when you get a message."

"Oh Professor. It sounds like you've got some mail. What could it be do you think? Of course old Crawdaddy looked at me all suspicious, but what could he do. He turned to his computer and went to his e-mail. I kind of slid around the side of his desk so I could see the e-mail too and watch his reaction."

"There were two pictures, one of him standing in front of me in class with his pants bulging out. The second one was the one I had taken of him ogling me with an even better look at his hard-on poking thorough his trousers. I had put a balloon over his head that showed him thinking...'I can't wait to get into that!".

"When Crawbone saw that, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He lurched up out of his chair and started raging about lewd and indecent behavior and blackmail and extortion. I let him rant for a little while and then I just got up and said..."

"Well it's up to you prof! You can make a federal case out of it in which case everyone on the faculty, and ultimately everyone in the school, will have a copy of that e-mail on their computer for their amusement. Or you can forget about it, make sure I get a B+ in your class, and those funny little pictures will disappear into cyber space." I had his door open by then and was half way out."

" Let me know what you decide...' I said, blowing him a little kiss as I left. So no daddy, I'm not really all that late am I?"

"But....Melissa" John said in amazement..." That is blackmail. He can't let you get away with that."

Tiffany/Melissa just smiled down at him with flashing eyes.

"Oh yes daddy. It's blackmail and it's bad. But I don't think he'll be complaining about it. There may be a few other little juicy bits I left out of the story. But he got the message. Do you get the message daddy?" Tiffany asked him.

"Message?...What message?..." John asked uncomfortably, getting the feeling that this interview was getting completely away from him.

"Why it's right here. Didn't you see it? " Melissa asked sweetly, turning her knee out and pulling up her little skirt high on her waist.

John's eyes drifted helplessly to Melissa's exposed inner thigh. There in lipstick there was drawn a little heart and the words 'FUCK ME' with an arrow pointing right at her naked pussy.

"Oh my God!" he gasped almost to himself, his own cock lurching into a full erection as he stared at the lewd invitation in front of him.

Tiffany watched John's reaction carefully. Mrs. Starr had warned her that if he was going to cause a problem that this would probably be the moment. She had coached her on how to handle him if he still needed more persuasion. Tiffany could see that he was struggling with his emotions so she decided to follow Mrs. Starr's instructions.

Tiffany/ Melissa turned her knee and pushed the coffee table back with her foot. Gracefully she put her hands on his thighs and sank to her knees in front of him. She pushed his legs apart and moved in between them.

"Before I tell you exactly what I did to Mr. Crawford daddy, why don't I give you a blow job. I'm very good. You'll really like it!..." Melissa said with a pouty smile, quickly unfastening John's belt and the zipper of his pants before he could object.

"Melissa! Stop! You can't!..." John groaned, his hands working against hers to try and stop her.

But when Melissa pulled the front of his shorts down with one hand and closed her other hand tight on his bare cock he stiffened up all over in unwanted excitement. He dropped his hands to the couch and held on tight to try and control himself

"Oh shit!" he groaned. Melissa smiled up at him and increased the pressure of her already tightly clasping hand. He was so hard her fingers barely dented his steely flesh. She pulled his shorts down under his balls and cupped them warmly in her free hand. Mrs. Starr had told her that once she got his balls in her hand she could make him do anything she wanted. And Melissa could tell from John's frantic squirming at her touch that Ms. Starr had been right.

The middle aged lawyer couldn't believe this was happening. Melissa's wanton fondling combined with the two quick scotches were making his head spin. The line between reality and fantasy was starting to blur in his mind. This young woman who was seducing him was acting just like the little slut that he feared his own daughter was becoming.

"You can't know anything about blow jobs" he said in disbelief, thinking more about his own Melissa than the tantalizing blonde kneeling before him

Melissa smiled as John looked down at her with panicy eyes. She started stroking him with slow, firm tugs making John suck in air in arousal.

"You obviously haven't heard about the lunch hour special in the Riverdale Academy Girls' Bathroom. Blow Jobs - $20. Cash only. And guess who is the 2009 Blow Job Queen for December?" Melissa asked with a sultry smile, pulling John's cock towards her while still jacking him off with a slow, twisting hand.

John just gaped at her in disbelief as his nuts began to stiffen up in excitement.

Melissa felt it and gave those sensitive nuggets and encouraging squeeze.

"Where do you think my I-Phone came from daddy, the tooth fairy?" Melissa taunted, shuffling closer on her knees so that her mouth was poised just in front to the head of John's throbbing meat.

A glistening pearl of pre-come emerged from his gaping pee slit and seeped slowly across his crimson knob.

Melissa saw it and swept her thumb upwards, smearing the viscous goo around and around the helmet of his rigid tool.

"Oh Goddd!" John gasped. Melissa's cruising thumb was sending lightning bolts of excitement shooting through his groin. He squirmed and whimpered, unable to tear his eyes away from her hand as she worked over his tender cock. His pre-come began to stream out in response to her touch.

"Don't sweetheart! We can't! This isn't right!" John groaned half heartedly as the come began to churn for release in his balls.

Melissa could feel it and she palmed those taut little spheres up into his groin in a way that she knew would further increase his arousal.

"But daddy, I give terrific head. All the boys say so! Just let me..."

And without any further discussion, Melissa bobbed her head down. Her lips parted into a sinful O as they slipped over his greasy knob and she took him into her mouth. She moved her hand down to the middle of his shaft while she sucked avidly on his bloated cock crown. She never took her eyes from his as she jacked him off into her lewdly siphoning mouth.

"Ahhhhh! Noooo!" John moaned in disbelief. Melissa's cheeks began to invert as she slowly increased the intensity of her suck.

"Umm Hmm! Umm Hmm! Umm Hmm!..." she groaned encouragingly

The whole situation was too overwhelming for the gasping lawyer. He had never consciously had any incestuous fantasies but somehow in his mind the Melissa sucking his cock had become his daughter. He couldn't do this with her. It was too perverted. And yet he had never been more excited in his life. He felt like a teenager himself, ready to blow after just the briefest teasing.

He tried to hold it back, squirming on the couch and whispering..."Don't honey! Stop! Please!..."

But Melissa could tell that she had him on the edge and she knew just how to push him over. She pulled her slavering mouth off the end of his cock with a loud slurp. She drove her fist down his shaft, opened her hand and ringed the base of his cock with her thumb and forefinger.

"At school we have little contests sometimes daddy. We see who can make the boys shoot into the next cubicle..." Melissa purred, tightening the pressure of her ringing fingers.

John's erection was visibly throbbing with excitement, his balls taut with arousal. It was only Melissa's choking fingers that were holding back his come.

"Wanna see how we do it?..." she purred with a playful wink.

Without waiting for John's response she dove back down onto his cock. Only this time, instead of just sucking him, she plunged her mouth up and down on him, attacking his angry knob with her tongue.

"Unnn! Nahhh! Ahhh!..." John groaned, his heart racing with excitement as a fiery arousal swept through his loins. Helplessly he started hunching up into Melissa's voraciously leeching mouth. She had to press her gripping fingers hard around him to keep him from coming.

"Ummm! Ummm! Ummm!..." she moaned as she fucked his tumescent length with her mouth for a moment longer. She turned his eyes up to his once again as she churned her stiffened tongue against the underside of his knob.

"Oh Christ!...Waittt!..." John cried. His thighs went rigid and his ass rose six inches off the couch when she did that.

Melissa smiled at his distress and swept her mouth off him once again. His scarlet length was pounding for release under her ringing hand.

"This is how we do it!..." she cooed as she eased the pressure of her encircling fingers on his erection and gripped him again at the base of his hard-on with her tiny fist. At the same time she cupped his nuts once more in the palm of her hand and squeezed them firmly just like she was squeezing toothpaste out of a tube.

"Come on daddy! Do it! Come for me!" she whispered, jerking the root of his cock with short, hard strokes.

There was a heartbeat of anticipation while Melissa pumped him, looking into John's anxious eyes with amusement. Then his balls kicked.

"Phwahh!..." he cried, bucking upwards under the blonde's provocative fondling. A long bolt of creamy come streaked upwards over Melissa's shoulder. The first one was followed by another and another in quick succession, fiery darts of juice that could be heard landing wetly on the wooden floor behind her.

"Ahhhh! Ummm! Ohhh!" John grunted, twitching in his seat with every jet of sperm like he was being electrocuted.

"Yeah! That's it daddy! Ummm! What a big load you've got for your little girl! Mmm Hmm! That's it! Give it to me daddy! Shoot it for me! Like that! Mmm Hmm! Mmm Hmm!..." Melissa encouraged, now jerking John's cock in time with his feverish ejaculation.

"Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ohhh!" John groaned as his orgasm went on and on. His spurts were spewing in ever diminishing arcs and were now starting to land in Melissa's hair, on her shoulder and on her blouse. The kneeling blonde never flinched.

"Come daddy! Come on my face! You know you want to! ..." she purred. The amused smile never left her face even as she turned his spewing cock towards herself. In fact she jacked him a little harder, coaxing a resurgent flurry of come spurts over her cheeks, her lips and even her eyes.

She blinked away the slimy goo without missing a beat of her persuasive hand strokes.

"Ummm! I'll bet I look like a nasty little slut don't I daddy?" Melissa asked John, her eyes sparkling into his as his greasy sperm glistened in snail trails across her smiling face and up into her hair.

"Oh God Baby!.. Ohhhh!... Stop!...Easy!... You could never be a slut..." John groaned as Melissa's wringing hands kept him spasming even after his aching testicles had no more to give. He tried to squirm away from her now painfully caressing hands but she wouldn't let him. She held him firmly by his cock and his balls and continued working him over, wanting to be sure that she had gotten every drop that he had before she started on him again.

Melissa didn't say anything in response to John's last remark. She just tweaked his tender testicles with her fingertips making him gasp and shudder and causing a final froth of semen to bubble out of his pee slit. She thought he was sweet to say his little girl couldn't be a slut. She wondered if he was going to be surprised when he found out just how wrong he was.