All Comments on 'Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 01'

by PhilCanyon

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Good story

And I am now looking forward to the next instalment, now that she has taken the first steps towards exhibitionism.

Keep it up, as the actress said to the bishop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This as well

Its the illustrations that have really set a new standard,the story alone was good enough but with them this site will never be the same again.I can only give you 100 ,wish I could give you more.This is rather like the introduction of colour TV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

This submission is amazing and very very erotic,the illustrations are technically about as advanced as I have seen,certainly they add to the erotism of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very lovely

Well written and very nice photos that enhance the story. I really look forward to the next installment.

Quite a good looking model. I eagerly anticipate seeing more of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just for the photos of that sexual animal I gave

you a 5!!! God she is perfect. Who is she and how can we see more of her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

She is smoking hot!!!! Love her legs!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the story...

is good but the best are the photos :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Who's got game

Good story! I hope we get to read about her and Jake's friends? Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

hi i liked it i hope you add more chapters with more pictures with her-tell her she looked great!duane

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glad the series is back...

I'm glad you are reposting the series, it was one of my favorites. While the pics are a nice addition, I think I prefer the stories in their original, non-rewrite version. But I do hope you expand past the previous 6-7 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story, outstanding pictures

Comments by ct yankee show that he is a self righteous prick. It's a fun story with excellent pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Soft spot

I've always had a soft spot for narcissistic bimbos, and Katie is at the top of the list. I remember throughly enjoying this series the first time around, and the pictures add depth and realism.

The series is a fun read. Katie's room tempature IQ is no match for Jakes devious sexy mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Our Pleasure

Hi Phil, this is Cheryl.

I must compliment you on the excellent writing and thanks for the opportunity to participate with our photography. As I read this story I instantly realized how similar it is to our real life story. Harleyrdr (Bob) has been encouraging me for years to wear sexy clothes because he loves to show me off. We have so much fun taking sexy pics and this is a wonderful venue for them. Hopefully the readers will also enjoy chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You Gotta Love Katy!

You just have to like Katy! She's a handful, isn't she! Cheryl, if you're anything like her then I want to start playing racquetball with your husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Showoff!

One of the signs of good writing is that the characters seem realistic, and on some cases flawed. Katy kinda comes off as a snob and a hypoocrite. One of the commenters called her a bimbo, and yeah, she kinda IS one, though she thinks she's just the opposite!

You said you wrote this story in a spirit of fun and light-heartedness, and it really is fun to read! Looking for more!

-T

PhilCanyonPhilCanyonover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank You For Your Comments!!

Thanks to all of you that read and enjoyed this story! A special thank you to Cheryl and Bob for providing their artwork.

This series is especially fun to write! I enjoy developing the characters of Katy and Jake. She seems to constantly find herself in a conflict, created by Jake, that pits her conscious against her desires!

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cheryl

Cheryl's legs and body are a treat to behold and a great turnon.

Cheryl,

Hope you are reading this and know that I am not the only one who wants to make love to your beautiful body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very sexy

it was a great story, to the point where it was hard to believe it was fiction. the only thing is, there were too many exclamation points. besides that, great job! oh yeah and the pictures were perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Katy is So Damn Sexy!!

Loved the kinkiness and innocence of Katy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

the best story here ... more like this please

SqueepSqueepalmost 13 years ago
A serendipitous discovery

Philcanyon- this story was written beautifully from the start. I really enjoyed the gradual loss if inhibitions and the revelation of Katy's little secret.

Cheryl and Bob- Is there anywhere I can find more of your work? Sexier pictures than the professionals!

mutantgamesmutantgamesalmost 12 years ago
Please write more Katy's

Please write more Katy's, The first 3 stories are great and she is perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why in hell didn't you put black woman in??

I thought that would be more to your liking. The story is shit at 1 star.

bitmaster6918bitmaster6918about 10 years ago
Exhibitionism

My wife, in her prime, was such a Slut wife, men simply could not believe what they saw from her in public. It was her game and our game that kept hot sex in our house every day of the week. I have many stories..... I only wish I was a writer.

jamesn100jamesn100over 8 years ago

great story with amazing pics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the pictures and more pictures please

Kathy I'd want more pictures of you please

Love the sexy look

screedbearscreedbearover 6 years ago
sad

remove the panties, spread the legs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Turning Katy from a conservative woman to a liberal free for all

Changing Katy's clothing to slut wear will inspire her to be more adventurous in interaction with people of different sexual tastes plus make her one forgiving and amenable to other people's point of view. I could see Katy getting other conservative women to follow a mind opening path to help the downtrodden by giving more of themselves to make amends for racism by becoming sweet submissive to soften their hard conservatism personalities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great use of photos

Great illustrations in addition to story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Great model for the illustrations.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Model

has amazing legs, super seXi arms, an ass to die for, a purrfuct waist, and beautifuckle nipples/ Luv the tan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This one clearly shows the great talent of the author

This is a perfectly written story that clearly brings out the Literary talent and latent personality traits of this great author. From the very start the reader feels the gradual erotic feelings raise in temprature and halfway thru this spicey piece the authors most obscured and latent personality traits are revealed. Knowing he could never be Satisfied being the lucky and proud husband of one of the hottest most beautiful and well established women in the county his suppressed cuckhold urges of having a hot wife begin to manefest nolonger concealed. Even more distastefull the malevolent enjoyment realizing anothers misfortune is dropped upon you without warning when you make the painful discovery of being the victim of the authors demise. Henceforth you angrily throw the script into the fire place and painfully begin the process of caring for the raging set of BLUE BALLS you only have to show for the reading. An atrosity I wouldn't bing down on my worst advosary.

KristaMoraneKristaMoranealmost 3 years ago

* * * * *

Great story. I see it's old so that makes it golden. I chuckled the whole way through with one hand in my panties part of the way. Whoooo. Hope you make it to HOT 4.5. I see it has additional chapters I'll check out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A tease. And suffers from internal switches from first person to third person and back again.. Good pics, though, even if they don't always mirror the dialogue.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

and there are more. Keep 'em cumin

fishgetterfishgetter11 months ago

Nice model, thanks.

fishgetterfishgetter11 months ago

Nice model, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I get hit on all the time by my husband's friends and our neighbors. One of his friends loves running his hand over my ass and squeezing. I never attempt to knock his hand away. Recently while coming out of the bathroom I noticed his friend staring at me. I couldn't help myself. I booked my thumb in my stretch pants and slowly pulled them down to show him my clean shaved pussy. I gave him several seconds of this view. I felt such a power.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A message to Cheryl...please, model more. You remind me so much of my neighbor. I don't know how to figure her out. She wears very revealing clothes...for example, a black bikini top and black short shorts with half of her ass showing or low cut tops that come sooooo close to revealing her nipples or tee shirts that are so tight I can see her nipples through the taut thin material. I would like to see you in a story where you are my neighbor and enjoy teasing me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous