Kawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step into the frat house and walk around Nick, who stops to stare at me.

"Hey there," he says, eyeing my chest. "Who you here for, sweetheart?"

What the fuck? Who the fuck does he think he is?

"I live-" I start to say. My voice is soft and sexy and-

Oh. Oh no. I have the bag of lingerie on my shoulder. I can feel my hair tickling me and my lie breasts heavy on my body. And Nick is tall. I have to look up at him and he's obviously staring me up and down. And, oh Jesus, he's got a hard-on. He's not as big as Joe but that doesn't even matter because- whaaat the fuck am I even thinking?

I-

It doesn't matter how big Joe's-

I'm-

"I'm here to see Reggie," I lie, unable to look him in the eye.

Without waiting for him to say anything, I rush through the house to his- to MY room, slamming the door behind me.

I'm breathing so fast and my tits are just- Jesus, my tits.

Locking the door, I pull my shirt off of my body (just like I did when I went to Joe that first night, taking my shirt off for him so he can see-) and stand in front of the cheap mirror on the back of the door.

My tits are fucking huge. They're pulling at my shoulders and back and I can see their bulge from the side of my narrow torso. My nipples are dark and wide, perfectly centered in the middle of my puffy, tan areola.

I reach for them hesitantly and only then do I realize how small my hands are. But still, mesmerized by the sight, I rest my palms against the bottom of my breasts. My hands are warm and I bite my lips as I cradle my tits, turning my hands to touch my nipples before squeezing myself.

And moaning. Like a fucking girl. My voice high and as soft as my tits.

God, now that I can look past that, I see the thick curls and my curvy, girlish hips and- shit!

I let my breasts go and they jiggle when I release them. But, I don't care. I'm shrugging out of my pants and- oh, thank god. It's still there. Small but still there. Shrunken and pulled back with the head sticking out through a tangle of white hairs. The shaft is barely half an inch long but, still there. My finger accidentally brushes the head and I moan again, falling back against the bed.

A thick lump of skin lays against the base of my dick, hidden beneath the hair. It's soft and utterly smooth. I part the hairs as I sit up on the bed. My ass presses up against my thick thighs, which press together.

And I bite a scream back.

The inside of my thighs are slick.

Facing the mirror, spreading my legs, I reach my hands under my thighs and pull my legs further apart, gasping as my long nails scratch too-sensitive skin.

There's a slick slit beneath my dick that glistens in the light.

It's a fucking- it's a- a- fucking-

While I watch, skin gathers around the slit. I can feel it creeping and growing, folding over to form my reddened labia.

There's a kind of pressure in my thighs and I fall back, instinctively touching myself. I point my toes and tremble as I feel the small little lips forming between my thick outer labia. My finger dips inside my forming pussy but I pull it back out. I can't. I can't touch myself there. I'm not- it's not right. I want Joe to take my-

I tense at the thought, chest heaving.

A single red hair emerges among the white as my cock shrivels, pulling back while the lump of skin shrinks with it. I moan, unable to stop myself from caressing the remains of my dick. And then, I suck my fingers, licking and sucking the sweet taste of myself until my fingers are covered in spit. My hand creeps through the red and white hairs covering my mound until I feel the head of my cock. I rub spit-covered fingers over it, moaning and pressing my thighs together.

My left hand goes to my breast and I squeeze as I play with my dick. Only it's not that. Not anymore I feel it pull back. The skin at the base grows over the miniscule head and it drags down, a new hood hiding my smooth clit. I push the hood back to reveal the tiny nub, spreading my legs and pinching my nipple, unable to stop a sighing moan. It's an utterly unique sensation I've only felt once before but I can't remember it from the first time. It builds as my finger moves faster and I jump when my long nail accidentally brushes against the clit. My clit.

I whine while the red hairs spread from my mound, slowly creeping up my stomach. My finger moves against my clit and hood as soft padding begins to form and my nails bend into sharp claws. The skin around the base of my nails splits to reveal clear sheaths. My palm rests against the fur covering me and I'm whining and growling with a cute little voice as I get closer and I feel like I have to go to the bathroom but I can't stop moving my finger because if I stop I'll mess it all up and I don't want to stop and-

My back arches and I scream, pressing my fingers against my hot, wet pussy while clenching my shaking thighs against my paw. My ears twitch while tiny hairs sprout from the edges of them, beneath the thick red locks surrounding them. White whiskers open holes along my top lip, slowly growing out as I turn my head to lay my cheek against my bed.

Breathing so fast. Chest heaving. But I want more. I want him. Joe. I need him. Need his hands touching me. Petting me. Seeing his wondrous smile as he strokes my fur.

I sit up with my knees spread and my large ass against my heels. Reaching back, I grab my own ass and then press a thumb against my lower back. Digging in, I can feel the loose tailbone. Waiting to be free.

More important things, first!

I giggle and grab my bag of lingerie, taking everything out and laying them on the bed as I'd wear them. I open my hand to make my claws come out and break the thin plastic holding the tags in place.

Black hairs emerge around my belly button. They spread down with the red and white and then up, tickling me as they cover my body.

"Ohhhh," I moan, caressing myself. Scratching the itching skin beneath my dense fur coat. Pulling and toying with the hairs. I squeal as I play with them but then refocus on the task at hand.

Hand. I'm easily distracted. My train of thought makes many stops and I open my paw, touching the raised rose-colored padding as it grows dark. Dark pink fading to light gray that changes to dark gray. I reach a trembling hand up, brushing my whiskers before licking the padding, My tongue rasps against the leathery skin and I tremble as the sensation crackles down my spine like lightning.

White hairs push through the skin along my cheeks while cinnamon colored hairs grow in a slow line from beneath my eyes. The changes draw out my eyelashes and they extend in slow, luscious curves.

One of the tags is being rude. I pull at it with a claw and then bring it to my mouth. My canines are extending, pushing at my lips as all four peek out. Growling quietly, I bite at the tag and pull and it snaps.

"Oh! Scissors!" I say, bouncing off the bed. My tail, still short, swishes behind me.

A large wet spot covers my blanket where I was sitting but I ignore it as I hunt through my desk. Tan and red fur grows from the base of my spine as my tail finally begins to grow in earnest, pulling the hairs in alternating bands of color. I squeal in happiness when I find my scissors and hold them carefully with my awkward paws. My little pink tongue sticks out between my four sharp fangs and my full, black lips as I slowly cut a hole in the back of my new lingerie.

I only just realize these are the first clothes I bought myself. That's both sad and incredibly exciting because I can buy even more now! Yay! All kinds of cute things to show Joe.

"Ohh," I gasp, remembering his cock in my paws. And being careful with my fangs like a good little girl while I wrap my lips around his giant, hard dick.

Rich, amber hairs emerge from my back as I finish cutting my underwear. Without waiting, I step into them, pulling them up over the silky black fur dotting my legs. I wiggle my hips left-right-left-right and then tug them up, reaching behind to hold my naughty tail with one hand to make sure it slips through the hole I made. It's so small! But, already dense with fur.

The tips of my ears grow to rounded points and it tickles when they start to move, shifting through my hair but I don't care. I whirl in front of the mirror with my arms out, admiring my panties and how sexy I look. I had to wear my old clothes when I first met Joe but now- now, I'll be a proper lady. Proper ladies have large wet spots on their panties, right?

Oh. But, well, I will still have to wear my old clothes. I'll just have my pretty hidden clothes beneath them. That kinda makes me sad. They don't fit right and they aren't cute but I don't have anything better. Not yet! I'll have to make time to go shopping.

For a moment, I stare at myself. At my changed body full of fur and fuzzy ears and - fangs! I smile and my puffy cheeks poof out when I show my teeth. The fangs actually force me to not have an overbite because, otherwise, I can't close my mouth comfortably. I run my fingers through my thick hair and tweak my ears, pinching and pulling them forward. They're ringed in white hairs but the backs only show black stubble. For now. They wiggle in my fingers so I let them go.

Behind me, my thick, ringed tail lifts and dances so I grab it (it tries to get away from me!) and twirl with it like it's my dance partner. Until I collapse to the ground, my tits jiggling and my tail still in my claws.

Proper ladies need proper dance partners. Everyone knows that.

I sit back on the bed and struggle into my bra. It's really uncomfortable and small but I grunt and hiss and pull until I have it on. One of my claws slides out of its sheath and nicks the band but it holds and I turn to look at myself.

My breasts overflow the bra. But, it's kind of sexy? As if my tits had grown from- well, I guess they have! They almost look bigger than before. And definitely bigger than this morning.

And bigger than the girl on the couch.

I stroke the black fur as it reaches my tits. I shiver and twitter as the hairs brush against them and then squirm when they continue. Out of curiosity, I lift my left boob and watch the tiny hairs come out. It's weird but it feels really good. My skin's all pale white and then BLAM! Dark and then all fur! And it just- ohhhh- it just keeps moving. I take a small guilty amount of pleasure knowing that my fur and hair are both more luxurious than the couch lady's hair.

A yawn takes me by surprise. My mouth cracks and my whiskers wobble but I hide it behind my arm. The sun shines through the blinds and I want to curl up high on my shelves and fall asleep but I can't! Not yet!

I smack my cheeks gently and curl my little paws into tiny fists of determination. I can do this!

Giggling again, I wiggle my fluffy white ears. Like my legs and tummy, black hairs emerge from the back of my hands and my forearms, spreading as I pull my feet onto the bed. I stare at my tiny toes and spread them, watching as the nails curl forward and bend into claws. I whisper sweet nothings to my feet, massaging the bottoms while the skin swells along the balls of the feet and beneath the toes.

Playing with my feet makes me gasp and squirm.

Oh no.

Will the stockings show on my legs? They're black already! I have to try.

Hiding an even wider yawn that forces the tips of my ears to tremble and water to leak from my eyes, I gently pull the stockings on, angling my toes so my exposed claws don't cut them or cause a run.

They glide over my fur and I twitter once more at the feel of them. My huge tail swivels around, curling up against my stomach as if begging for attention but I ignore it and finish with the stockings, eagerly grabbing the next one to do the same. They bulge over my soft, plush thighs but the way they compress against my body feels so good.

Very, veeeery carefully, with whiskers trembling and my fingers bent to keep my sneaky claws away, I grab the clasps and attach the stockings to my panties.

Mine. My panties.

I'll need more. I'll-

The yawn almost hurts this time and I smack my lips with a sigh as I slowly lower myself to the bed. My tail presses against the back of my thighs so I open them and it slips in to lay against my tummy. I cradle it and lick the dark hairs on the tip of it as I

slowly

close

my

eyes

to

---

Loud voices wake me. The street lamps cast orange lights through my window shades. As a freshman, I got the crappy room, of course.

I bounce out of bed with a happy squeak, full of energy. And my tits pop out of the bra, forcing the thin lace and down as they spill forth. I try to fix them, but my claws pop out in frustration and cut holes in the thin material. They were expensive! I don't think I can bring them back and- well, maybe I could tell them my cat did it? But that wouldn't be a good excuse. It would still be my fault. And a lie.

Ugh.

Music starts up, forcing my black and white ears to jerk and I duck and hiss until I remember that they're just partying. Like always. Always partying. Women coming in while they drink and- oh, gosh. I can see her in my faint memories. Sitting on my lap. The couch girl. She was soft.

Joe.

I look to the door and step from one black-furred foot to the other as my tail, arched low to the ground, swishes back and forth.

I can't go out there like this. I'm not stupid. I know it's not normal to have fur. Or cute little sharp teeth. Or a tail!

And Dray would be all like, "Hey, I didn't know your tits were too big for a bra, stupid girl" and I'd feel stupid and-

My eyes are drawn back to the window.

Heck. I can climb out. That's what I do!

Twittering in happiness, I scurry over to my closet and pop open the plastic bin at the bottom, tossing clothes behind me until I find the heavy jacket I'd put away. Before starting college, I lived further north where it's colder. And now I'm glad I brought my coat, despite my dad laughing at me for being over-prepared.

Well, who's laughing now, dad? You'd be all like, "Oh nooo, I was wrong to laugh at you!" and I'd be like, "That's right!" and you'd be like "I didn't think you'd need it to hide your naked body and sexy lingerie, noooo!" and I'd be all like "Hah! I told you so!"

I slip my hand through the sleeve of the coat. Unlike my back and chest, the fur along my arm is shorter and glossy. When my second arm slides into the coat, I let it hang. It almost comes down to my ankles and that's perfect. I pop up the faux-fur hood and struggle with the creaky window. It clatters and I stick my tongue out and show my fangs until I finally unstick it.

And then I squeeze through, anchoring myself with my claws and shoving. My tits are too big! They catch on the window frame and my tail lashes behind me as I wriggle through into the cool night air.

I laugh once I'm free and shimmy down, pausing when I hear voices. When they pass, I jump to an enormous branch nearby and climb down, dropping onto my bare, padded feet with an almost silent 'whump!'

The tip of my tail brushes the bottom of the coat as I sniff the air and slip into the alleyway, staying out of sight as I make my way to Joe.

I'm sooo excited. I nearly need to pee because of it. He has his own little studio apartment and, when I approach, I wait, hiding behind yet another tree to look up at the window. His light is on! I focus, closing my eyes and puffing out my cheeks with my ears forward and, no, nothing! He's by himself.

I run, giggling as the coat opens briefly and the wind kisses my fur. Near the base of his building, I jump, grabbing a tree. Leaves shake free to fall around me as I climb it, staring at his window with laser focus.

And then I stop.

Sloooooowly reaching up with one hand, my claw slips free from its sheath and I tap at his window. Tik-tik-tik. Tik-tik-tik.

And then sloooooowly peek up through the corner of the window.

There he is! My tail goes wild behind me, pulling and twisting at my hips and ass.

His eyes grow wide behind his dorky round glasses and he drops the pen he was holding.

"Open the window!" I whisper-shout.

He sits for a few more seconds, his sexy mouth hanging open but then he comes over and does as I've asked.

Oh, man. It's smaller than my window.

I shrug out of my coat and it falls to the sidewalk beneath me. He steps back as I grab the windowsill and I squeak, twisting to push my tits through and then turning to get my wide hips and thick ass inside.

And then I fall.

But I turn it into a roll and jump up, landing on the padded balls of my feet. And then he falls and his glasses slip to the tip of his nose as he stares up at me.

My tail curls around and I grab it, hiding my lady bits as I accidentally squish my breasts together.

"I-" I'm blushing, even if he can't tell. "I bought- I bought some things to look nice for you. Oh. But, the bra is too small. I just- I just wanted to look nice for you this time."

"H-h-h-how are you- I thought-" he stutters and then stops and stares.

I go to my knees and my breasts hang freely beneath me, heavy and firm while I smile with my teeth showing. One hand in front of the other, my hips swiveling and my tail curled above me, I go to him, placing a paw on his chest to slowly push him down to his back. He tries to talk again but nothing comes out so I take his glasses off and fold them to put them aside carefully.

And then forward more before leaning over him, rocking back and forth. My nipple brushes his lips until his mouth opens and I lean a little forward, gasping when he sucks on it. My fur stands on end and I feel the throbbing start. The slow building ache.

"I've missed you," I whisper and then twitter as his hands grab my tits, squeezing and massaging and kneading them, pulling at the black fur surrounding them.

My hips dip, pressing against the erection he's already sporting. I shove back once, twice and a third time, pushing against his pants until the head of his erect cock is freed. He moves his head and my swollen, wet nipple pops free.

"Oh, baby," I coo as his lips dig through my dense fur to find the other nipple. He bites at it carefully and I jerk my head back, lowering myself again by reflex. His cock rubs against my panties and I can feel how soaked they are already.

I writhe against him, gasping every time his cock hits my clit. My whiskers vibrate as I mewl and moan and then I pull away and grab his handsome face, squishing my breasts against his scrawny body while I kiss him deeply. I'm not very good at it and I'm really really horny so I'm too forceful but I can't help it.

When I come up for air, I sit back and smile at him. My tail wraps around his legs like a good little... tail. He reaches for me so I lean forward as he caresses my cheek, his thumb rubbing against the brown and white and rust colored fur on my face. He looks so serious (always looks so serious!) so I take his hand as carefully as possible and pull him up, leading him to his bed.

I lay back and stare at him for a moment with my legs spread. The tip of my tail thrashes beneath me. And then I look away and my ears flex back as he comes to the bed.

"Your mouth," I say quietly.

"I'm sorry?" he asks, his hand resting on the bed.

"Down there," I say even more quietly. "Please."

He moves, sliding down my body and then, oh God, I can feel his hot breath between my legs. His fingers brush my fur as he pinches my panties.