Kawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not- I don't know what to do," he says. He sounds so shy and embarrassed and I want to kiss him so hard.

I don't know what to tell him. This is all so new to me. I just vaguely remember doing it to other women. Images shuffle through my mind like a video on fast forward. Thighs and vaginas and moaning women.

"Just- um- just start by kissing it?" I tell him, looking away as I spread my legs and lay them on his shoulders.

He moves my panties aside to reveal my engorged, jet black labia and the pink lips within. I can't hardly breathe as I wait for him. My heart is hammering within my chest and I grip his bedsheets, waiting and waiting as I feel him getting closer and closer, his skin touching my wet fur until-

!

Oh god!

His lips kiss me and I can't stop from moving, raising my chest as my claws unsheath and bite into his bed. His tongue swirls against my pussy and I gasp, shaking as I lower myself.

"Yes, oh yes, baby," I say, surprised that I'm even talking. The words seemed ripped from my mouth. I'm on automatic as he- "Oh god, yes right there, keep sucking on that but more gently, baby, oh god yes, yes right there don't stop just keep moving your- oh baby, god! God yes!"

His tongue works hard against the small nub above my pussy. His thin arms reach around my thighs, moving fur out of the way as his focuses his attention and-

"Fuck!" I shout, pressing a paw over my mouth to keep myself quiet and because I said a bad word. And then I shudder, raising my chest and rubbing his back with my heels because, oh god, it feels amazing. The orgasm was tiny but intense. Sharp.

Words stream from my mouth as I push my pussy against him, coating his cheeks and chin with my juices while he sucks on my clit. I raise my feet and gently place them on his shoulder to push him down and he goes, licking between my lips.

"Oh-! Oh-! Oh god-! Yes-!" I moan, unable to stop myself. "Oh, baby, yes! I'm your girl. Tell me I'm your girl, please! Oh baby, please. Tell me I'm yours!"

He gasps as he sits back, wiping his face.

"Are you?" he asks.

I look down at him. My hips are still moving. Just like the words that poured from my mouth earlier, I can't seem to make them stop.

"Yes," I gasp. "Yes, please, yes. I'm yours."

"What- what are you?"

"Yours," I tell him, reaching out for him. "Come to me, baby, please. I need you inside of me. I can't remember what it felt like. I can't remember what you felt like, please."

He stands and undresses and I bite my lips when I see his cock standing at attention.

"Please," I say again, reaching for him.

He comes to me as I scoot back in his bed. His cock lays against my mound and he pulls back. It drags against my clit and my eyes flutter in response. God.

"Lower," I urge him. "Lower. Almost- here, baby. Here, I'll help you."

I reach beneath, careful with my paws, and guide him in. And I mark him when he enters me. I can't help it. I grab him tight and my claws come out. I kiss his shoulder in apology but I can't seem to talk. He splits me open with his dick and there's a sharp, tearing pain.

"G-g-g gently!" I finally say, lifting my legs to wrap them around him as he slows.

"You're- so- you feel so-" he groans, pulling out. "You're the first- I was-"

"Shhh," I whisper to him, kissing his shoulder again. "You can move. But, slowly."

"Okay," he says, pushing back in.

Heaven. It's heaven. He rubs every bump and ridge within me and it feels incredible. The brief pain is already a faint memory.

"You're my first, too," I whisper. It excites him and he moves faster.

I can't help but bury my little fangs in his shoulder as I find the right muscles to use to clench his cock. It feels even better when I do it but I can't keep it up. It's-

Hard-

Hard to-

Focus.

Focus-

Hard-

Oh god.

Oh god!

It's coming.

It's coming it's coming it's coming it's-

I scream and buck, pulling him down to me as I cum, hugging him and kissing him and biting him and licking his face and nipping his ear and clawing his back. He's saying something over and over but it takes a while to calm down so I can hear him.

"S-s-sorry," he's saying.

"Why, baby?" I ask, rubbing and caressing his back. "Why?"

"I- I came," he says sheepishly. "Before you. Inside of you."

He's still a little hard but it's slowly growing soft. I can feel his cum inside of me when I move. Warm and full. He pulls out but I hug him tight.

"Wait," I whisper. "Stay inside of me."

We lay together and I cherish the feel of him as he shrinks and his cock slowly pulls out of its own accord. His eyes droop close millimeter by millimeter and I take his arm carefully, pulling it over my chest and against my breast while I turn and push back into him. He's warm against my back and his breathing tickles my ear, forcing it to twitch periodically.

I can feel his cum leaking into my fur and the smell fills his room. I want to bathe in his scent but now I'm feeling tired. Warn out from my sneaky run through the campus and my own changes.

But, if I fall asleep now, who will I be when I wake up?

I struggle to stay awake but spooning with Joe pulls me under one measured breath after another and I sigh as I finally pass out.

---

Life returns with pain but I'm still me when I wake up.

Cramps again.

My eyes crack open to see my hand twitching. Hairless except for the tops of my fingers as they expand and extend. Joe's hand rests against my chest until I extract myself to stand naked in his room.

Fuck.

My cock is limp and my legs are covered in Joe's dried cum. And- and my own juices. My own personal lube from when he-

I close my eyes and groan quietly before searching through his room. I hate to do it but I steal a pair of his underwear, a t-shirt and gym shorts. None of them fit well but at least they give me something to use. The t-shirt's sleeves tear a little when I flex so I make a note to buy him a replacement.

I'm at the door when I stop. And turn. He's on his side with his arm out. Where he held me.

Fucking nerd.

Why's he so fucking cute?

I go and kneel at the bed. And very, very carefully kiss his forehead.

Goddammit.

The door closes behind me. A girl passes by, cocking her head as I step out barefooted.

"Yo," I tell her before going the other way.

I walk slowly through the mostly empty campus. A hint of tough skin along my soles keeps the ground from cutting into my feet but I don't know that I'd even notice if it did; I'm completely distracted.

The memories might fade like last time but, for now, they're very, very fresh. I remember all of last night - the sensations, the needs, the desires, the urges and the words I said. Not just the words but the reasons for saying them. And thinking them. Oh god, and how I looked, even before the fur when I was still human. And a woman. The sensitivity. The submission. How badly I wanted to be touched. To be filled. To give myself willingly to him.

Almost. I almost go back to him.

I do owe him a new shirt.

And speaking of that - maybe, maybe I could buy some new clothes for myself. For- for her. Actual clothes. And underwear. Plain. And- and sexy. For him.

I sigh and rub my shaved head.

Or none of this will happen again. Or I'll figure it out and-

And what? Stop it?

A memory.

My arms reaching out for him while he stared at me so intensely.

In the moment before his dick spread my aching pussy open.

I moan and my own dick grows instantly hard. I have to adjust myself, pushing it sideways to hide it within the shorts.

Or maybe I won't do anything about it at all. Maybe I'll just ride it out.

I smile shyly and rub the tiny whisker above my lips.

And maybe I'll ride him next time.

I whistle as I walk, eager to start the morning.

Eager to see where the universe leads me.