All Comments on 'Kinda-Sorta-Maybe Nerd-Boy Ch. 02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Extremely good writing an very erotic and romantic

The great descriptions are fantastic and the imagery puts the story in minds vision all the way through.

Oh God, to be so young again where you never even go completely soft and are ridge again for a third or fourth time. Damn I hate getting older.

Gosh, we seem to have so many good new younger writers showing up on Literotica. You young man are one of the best.

Your story was so good and you also spouted some very intelegent dialogue that I wouldn’t have expected from a person of your age

I think people stressed out too much and ultimately crushed themselves in the search for "true love and happiness."

This true statement fits older people even more then younger ones.

In this kind of one-way thing, if there's a strong friendship to base this off of, the relationship might survive. But even with friends, there's only so long it can go on before the person being used finally gets fed up with wanting more and never getting it. Then that person leaves, and the relationship is over."

This is so true a dialogue by Kendra. It is also true if you put love in the place of friendship. To many friendships or loves start as more and then one party wants to change the relationship to their one way thinking.

In this kind of one-way thing, if there's a strong LOVE to base this off of, the relationship might survive. But even with LOVERS, there's only so long it can go on before the person being used finally gets fed up with TRYING TO GET BACK WHAT ONCE WAS and never getting it. Then that LOVE RECEDES AND EVENTUALLY DIES OUT, and the relationship is over."

I’m really glad you have shared your talent with we the readers.

I don’t know what else to say to such a very talented writer.

With much respect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome

keep going i dont wana wait bring part 3 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep it up!

This story is great! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
cant wait

cant wait for part 3!!

BrokenGlassBrokenGlassabout 18 years ago
Again WONDERFUL

I was so happy to find out that there was more already up! I feel much better knowing he is with Kendra now. Screw Amanda, i kinda expected that but not really.

THANK YOU FOR THIS!

on to the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Part 2-wonderful again

Absolutely wonderful, as good if not better than part one. I love where you have gone with this story so far!!!!

BigNedBigNedabout 18 years ago
Frickin' Awesome

This is an amazing story... I just decided to go back and rate parts 1 and 2, and also figured I would add a comment. I am now reading the rest of your stories based entirely on the fact that I enjoyed the hell out of this one. This is the only story I've ever read on Literotica, and enjoyed for something other than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Virgin who Fucks like a Whore

Yeh right. So amateur and naive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome story!

well written, great story, the characters have life to them, and they were more than one dimensional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good but could've been great

This is the scene we've been waiting for- he's finally with the girl. You've done a great job of making the characters 3 dimensional rather than flat. There's an emotional relationship here- you took the time to nurture that and I spent the time to read about it. This should've been focused more on the emotional aspects because you made these characters real and in real life if they'd been friends and she was in love and he finally realized he was then their first time would've been very emotional, plus it's her first time ever which is emotional. This just didn't ring true and didn't do justice to what it could've been.

elrayo41elrayo41about 9 years ago
JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT CAN'T GET ANY BETTER -- IT EXPLODES

CONGRATILATIONS. This story rises like an incoming storm of excitement. Great pacing keeps the reader enthralled.

THANKS FOR SHARING

brunnzlbrunnzl10 months ago

can anybody tell me which godforsaken hopeless incel invented that "stretched cunt"-crap?!

do you really believe your tiny pecker could widen an organ for good that is supposed to give birth to babies? So maybe a small dick is also just rubbed out from frequent intercourse? lol

jeez, boys, if you're on the net anyway leering over some bouncing triple-letter-tits you can already google some intel about the female anatomy!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A little sad about the way the whole Amanda thing went. After all they'd been through, the times he'd protected her (especially from getting raped that night), she still only saw him as some booty call. And all that awesome sex they had, still wasn't good enough to stop her just grabbing some random guy for a fuck. It just feels so cold even though I'm sure she doesn't see anything wrong with it. Then again people like her never do (she'd make a perfect wife in a Loving Wives story, particularly those cuckold ones with an entitled wife). It's obvious Jay cared about her. She should have known better to do that to him even if they technically weren't dating or whatever. It's what I would call a dick move. Anyway, it seems he's found someone that actually loves him and always has. Hopefully things work out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...