All Comments on 'Leaving the Navy Ch. 04'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great jack-off story! Please introduce more women!

Four women! Wow! Hopefully the three sisters have a couple of more friends they bring into the relationship, and it would be GREAT to see Pat have some sisters to also join the relationship. Would not like to see any jealousy occur in this storyline. Would hope it would continue where all 4 women (and hopefully more women) get along in a caring, loving, sharing relationship! What a lucky and tired guy Nick must be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a mix

I enjoyed the BDSM aspect and this one, personally I would combine the two and let it be one story but you are teh author. Since my life runs vanilla, BDSM, erotic, normal, vanilla, BDSM,.............. I am a bit biased

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Please Continue

Scorpio44 will you be continuing with Nick and the family and the bdsm stories i would like to read more of the group sex stories of the family.

Pat .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really, Really, Realy Good

I've been reading the whole series and I am delighted to find another good writer on Lit. You reall know how tell a great story. I don't know if you can successfully introduce many new characters without making it ho-hum.

There are so meany ways and directions that this could go. I'm looking forward to where you will be taking us.

Traveller

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
Pat

Is there a chance of Pat getting pregnant or os Pat in the same condition as the ladiesin a way as they are incapable of having any more children is pat that way ?

Atlanta,Ga

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous