Leaving the Navy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

In seconds, Margie was shaking again and her body stiffened. I let my orgasm happen. I had been holding back as best I could and when Margie came I let my load go into her. After the first shot Pat used her hands to move my hips enough for her to free my cock from inside Margie and she swallowed it and my load. Her mouth was magic! The feelings were wonderful, intense and full of passion.

When she let go I collapsed onto the bed. My head was up near Margie's. She twisted a little and kissed me. She tasted like Pat's pussy and as we kissed I got a liberal smearing of Pat's juices on my face.

Pat untangled from Margie and moved to snuggle with us. They maneuvered me into the middle and both snuggled against me. I dozed.

When my eyes opened I saw Pat and Margie standing at the end of the bed looking at me. Margie had my cell phone in her hand.

"Nick, remember when you moved Pat into her little apartment?"

"Of course."

"She told you that she had our approval for you to have sex with her."

"I remember."

"The only time you have been inside her was on your honeymoon. I checked with the rest of the family and we have agreed that sex with Pat is sex within the family. You don't need a condom. I want you to join with her and let me do to you both what she did while you had me."

I opened my arms and Pat came back onto the bed. She sucked me long enough to inspire me to be hard enough and then she lowered her pussy onto my cock. As soon as she was on Margie was back on the bed and I felt her mouth on my balls.

Pat leaned forward and I felt Margie move her mouth up so she was licking my cock and the edge of Pat's cunt.

"God! Nick she feels so good! You feel so good inside me!"

My hands helped her hip move up and down. Margie's hand cupped my balls and gently pulled. We heard Margie's voice: "This is so erotic!"

Pat's eyes were glazed as she moved on my cock. My hands held her tits tightly as my thumbs stroked her nipples. She started to quiver and I knew we both were close.

"I'm so close!" Pat almost yelled as she said it.

Suddenly I felt Margie's finger inserted along with my cock into Pat's pussy. It pushed both of us into our orgasms. I have no idea where so much cum came from but load after load shot into Pat as we both bellowed. When we started to calm Margie wiggled her finger and slowly slid it out of Pat.

Pat fell onto my chest and said, "That was the most intense orgasm of my life! My puss is still spasming."

Margie wasn't done with us. She positioned herself so she could kiss my cock and Pat's pussy at the same time. When she touched us with her mouth we both jumped and our eyes shot open. Margie was sucking our combined juices out of Pat while I was still in her!

I reached Margie and pulled her up beside me. Pat and I both kissed her and thanked her for what she had given us.

We rested for a while then we got up, cleaned up and dressed. I gathered the lists and we walked back to the truck. As we drove away from the lake Pat said, "I hoped today with you would include some play time. I feel so satisfied right now, so complete. Thank you both." I squeezed her leg and Margie kissed her. When the kiss ended Pat said, "I love you both."

"I love you too." I said. Margie said it at the same time. We were pretty quiet for the ride home. My thoughts were mixed. Some we about what I needed to do on the boat and some were about having four women in my life as lovers, wives. Both thoughts had me confronted with what I had known since I met them camping: "You just might be in over your head."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers
12