All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity Ch. 04'

by ainu

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
making of a cuckold

so Brian is going to marry his ex?-prostitute girl friend who admits she doesn't think she loves him, just the sex.

so who thinks Debbie will never cheat on Brain? either this will be one of those "open marriages" or a doomed one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT A TWIST!

I had to laugh/chuckle at the end. Ainu is so imaginative. Yeah, I know, it aint realistic. But it sure is good. And fun.

And, well, after my laugh, my view is an alternative to the previous commenter. Debbie has not cheated on Brian, as she never claimed exclusivity. He's long known that Uncle Warren is Debbie's longtime lover. It's Uncle Warren whose cheating on Brian's aunt -- so Brian knows that too. Brian is smart. Now that does not make him more accepting. But he is more openminded/accepting, so being smart means he goes into this knowing what he is accepting of. The previous commenter does not realize how different people are. Brian and Debbie are very different than me as I've had sex with only woman ever -- for 40 years. Maybe I've read too many hundreds (probably thousands) of Literotica stories, but I think Brian and Debbie will be fine. She went ahead and broke with Warren to be exclusive with Brian, who did not require it. Shoot, he's known all along and never protested, in fact, never even revealed that he knew. Brian could have had someone else along with dating Debbie. But Debbie is all he wanted or wants. Debbie, for all her seeming slutty desires, her long extensive experience and her sexual forwardness and openness, nevertheless has been a one-cock woman with 1) her high school boyfriend, 2) her early college boyfriend, 3) her babysitting employer, 4) Warren -- up until the time she added Brian to become a two-cock woman. But even then, she was not a cheater (although had been with 2 cheaters) -- Warren encouraged her to have another/others; and she deflected Brian's love in order not to be exclusive. I sense a straightforward woman who would tell her husband if she needed something/someone more. But she never had all the sex she could take (always would have liked more) until Brian, who figured out how to give her more than she can take. She is -- mostly -- a one-cock woman, plus now has no need/want for more.

Debbie, because of her circumstances (and her highly sexed nature), was the almost-call-girl who was instead a paid mistress (prostitute), who then, , because of changed circumstances (and her nature to stick with one man) becomes voluntarily devoted to one man/Brian. I see a wedding and happily ever after.

This is the second ainu story (series) I have read, the first being A Sexual Proposition. I am beginning to put him on the top shelf of Literotica writers.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. 5 stars for each chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous