Model Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Master, Oh God ... I ... I mm Cumming, Oh God Master Please ... MMMaaasssttteeerrr."

Occasionally he would grab the butt plug and slowly work it in and out of her ass causing her press against the clit stimulator. Each time she would quiver closer to her orgasmic precipice with her head rolling erotically on her shoulders and her face a mask of blissful concentration. He could tell she really enjoyed the added butt play and remembered to add this to our private play as well.

He was really proud of her tonight, they had been going now for close to 40 minutes and the pained concentration on her face was obvious. A couple of times she had come really close to cumming but she had barely held her orgasm in check. Her body was glistening from the sweat created trying to keep her body from betraying her master's wishes. He could tell any more stimuli and she would be gone, No matter how hard she tried to hold it back, the orgasm was coming and it was coming soon. So it was time to help her along.

HE leaned over and caressed her trembling belly and then slid his fingers down to her throbbing clit and pussy and as he caressed her clit with his middle finger.

"OH GOD MASTER, CANT TAKE IT ... OH GOD ... SSTTOOPP CUMMING, OH GOD MASTER PLEASE ... MMMAAASSSTTEERR."

He whispered into her ear.

"The entire walkway is blocked with people watching you please your Master, are you ready to cum my love?"

"MMMAAASSTTEER ... OH GOD MASTER, PLEEAASE ... OH GOD ... CUMMING, OH GOD MASTER PLEASE ... MMMAAASSSTTEERR."

HE stood up from her, turned the dial on the Sybian almost to its highest setting and then as he began to use the flogger on her belly, pussy and ass, he said "Cum for me my Pet, Cum my Love."

Her body immediately went rigid with every muscle locked in orgasmic bliss. The chords on her neck popped against her skin in a silent scream, her legs shot out from under her in a hard spasm, driving the butt plug deep in her ass and her clit landed fully on the unrelenting Sybian. This blasted her into a complete new level of orgasm and everyone could hear her scream of completion.

" AAAUUUGGGHHH ... AAAUUUGGGHHH ... MASTER ... OH GOD ... MA MMMAAASSSTER ... AAAUUUGGGHHH ... MMMAAASSSTTTTEEERR ... KILLLLING MMEE ... MMMAAASSSTTER ... PLEASE."

He held tightly onto her as her body began uncontrollable thrashing on the machine. As her body flipped backwards she yanked one of the nipple clamps off and screamed again.

" AAAUUUGGGHHH ... AAAUUUGGGHHH ... OH GOD ... MA MMMAAASSSTER ... AAAUUUGGGHHH ... MMMAAASSSTTTTEEERR ... MMMAAASSSTTER ... OH GOD."

While he was holding onto her he bent down and took the tortured nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it and give it some of the loving it deserved. After he had revived the nipple into its naturally hardened state he pulled the other nipple clamp off and repeated the loving revival of the tortured nipple.

Penny's orgasm didn't seem to diminish at all, if anything it seemed like she was still climbing to higher and more body consuming orgasms. While her body was being buffeted uncontrollably in an orgasmic sea, her face had changed into a heavenly bliss and he could hear her whispering breathlessly.

"Master, Oh Master, Oh Master, take me, take me, I need you, I need you with me, I need you in me."

His love for her overrode everything else and even though they had a few minutes left he turned off the Sybian and lifted her off of the device. As he cradled her in his arms she put her shackled arms around his neck and whimpered in his shoulder as she continued to spasm and twitch. He looked over at Lisa and nodded for her to close the curtains then sat in a chair off to the side with her cradled in his arms. Went the curtains were closed and Lisa had left he gently stroked her face and hair. He lightly kissed her face and caressed those wonderful quivering curves. As he held her once again his heart ached with the overflowing love he felt for her.

He pulled her tightly against him and as held her he could hear her barely audible shaky whisper.

"I need to feel you in me master, I need to feel your love buried inside me."

He stood with her still in his arms, dropped his pants and as he sat back down started feeding his cock into her clasping, quivering pussy. Her tiny pussy was always tight around his thick cock, but with the butt plug still inside her quim was like a velvet vise rippling and clamping around his cock. Her body started quivering anew, but these weren't the body spasming orgasms she had just gone through, they were instead two hearts joining as one. She opened her eyes and staring through his eyes into his soul and he knew then he could never be without this woman. Their lips touched in soft gentle kisses as they breathed each other's air.

As he slowly began to slide in and out, her body was still cumming with quivering, shuddering, spasms. These were not left over from her previous orgasms these were new then they came from deep in her heart. Throughout it all their eyes and lips never left each other, this was a reaffirmation of their love and commitment to each other.

He started picking up the pace with long strokes from her pussy lips ending hard against her cervix. Penny's eyes held his, except during the hard pussy cramping cums and during those times her eyes rolled back of her head, quiver there for a second and then snap back looking into his eyes with renewed love. He was completely overcome by this woman, she had him and he would never let her go. Her cries this time were softer with more meaning and more love in them.

"Oh ... Oh ... Oh Master ... So deep in me ... Oh ... Oh ... More Master ... Take Me ... Own Me ... Oh ... Oh ... Make Me Yours ... Love me ... Oh So Big ... Oh So Deep ... Love Me ... Oh ... Oh ... God I Love you so ... I Love you so much Master."

She was cumming hard and her stomach muscles were cramping and trembling with the strain of the continuous orgasms. She was having a hard time keeping her eyes attached to his as her body was starting to thrash from side to side and he had to hold her tighter as he began to slam harder into her cervix. He reached around and moved the butt plug around as he pounded into her and could both feel the effects through the membrane separating her pussy and ass. It was all very erotic.

Her continuously clasping and milking pussy were getting to him and he could feel the cum start to boil to the surface. He held her tight and began to pummel into her and as she threw her head back he gave her neck little nips and bites as he growled.

"Penny your mine ... I love you baby ... and your mine ... I'm claiming you as mine ... Your mine forever and I'm never letting you go."

"Patrick I am yours ... I am all yours ... all of me ... always." She said.

She sat hard on him jamming his cock against her cervix and he began planting his seed inside her. They sealed their orgasms with a deep passionate kiss and he could feel her pussy sucking on his cock trying to pull his seed into her womb.

At that moment he confirmed his earlier decision, he was done sharing Penny with everyone, he just wanted her for himself.

Penny was still quivering in his arms as he carried her back to their apartment in the loft at the club. He placed her on the bed and laid down next to her, pulled the butt plug out of her ass, then pulled her tightly into his arms and cocooned her with his body. He felt very protective of this tiny woman that has captured his heart as he wrapped her in his arms trying to protect her, from what he don't know, but he knew he had to protect her.

As he held her in my arms and my chest began to ache and he felt it radiate down my arms and through my entire body. It was his love for this woman, this pain in his heart that could only be satisfied by her in his arms and his life. He had thought he had been in love before, but it was nothing like this, his need for her was almost like a powerful drug and he was heavily addicted.

It then dawned on him that by giving herself completely to him Penny has captured all of his heart, even the parts that he tried to hide from people. She has shown him what complete and total selfless love truly is and it's powerful, addicting and inspires you to greatness. Since she has given herself to him he feels powerful, omnipotent and the faith she has in him gives him the ability to do anything and achieve great things.

He guesses it's kind of a weird paradox that the submissive has all the real power. Her complete steadfast love and her complete unwavering trust and belief in him, has made him a better man. Her total faith in him means that he had to become a better man to make him worthy of the loving gift she has given.

The gift; the incredible gift that she has given him in presenting herself to him is beyond imagining. This incredibly beautiful, kind and selfless woman has turned the care of her heart, mind and body over to him. It's an incredibly daunting responsibility, but one he will gladly bear.

The End