All Comments on 'Molly, Alyssa And Me'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
domrogerdomrogeralmost 15 years ago
Satisfaction

This story is an excellent example of the fine writing in the non~erotic category,that makes a refreshing change of pace from the erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I have read

all your stories so far and this one is the best of them.I gave them all top marks and am doing the same for this one.It so good to know that there are still a few good authors left on this site,even if they are outnumbered by the dross that call theselves writers.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Good read

Well done Woodman. Nice idea and well written. I am looking forward to your next story.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 15 years agoAuthor
Not the usual thing to do

I know it's not the usual thing to do, but I have a couple of comments about the category I put this story in.

I thought about Loving Wives slot, but it obvious doesn't belong there. There is no real romance until the very end so I didn't use that category either.

I put it in Mature because the main character is an older man. My problem is I don't believe this category gets the number of readers that the other two slots do. I obviously want my stories read by as many people as possible.

To get this diatribe posted I have to rate the story. You know what rating I have to give to my own work. LOL

Any suggestions for future stories? Y'all can email me through this site. Thanks for listening.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
WOW!

Good concept, well written. Now I must see what else you have written. I so thoughly enjoyed this one. Keep writing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Great writing

You are a superior storyteller. I've read a number of your stories, and they are all excellent. I consider this one was better than most of the others. Keep on writing! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

What a delightful story! What a welcome change from stories where all the women have huge breasts and huge amounts of vaginal fluids and all the men have huge penises and huge amounts of semen.

jwaynetuckerjwaynetuckerover 14 years ago
life

The story was one of the best i've read in a long time...thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story, loved it!

After reading a couple of your other story's, recon I'm gonna have to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What are you doing here?

Dear God man. You should be writing novels and short stories and selling them. I am an avid(read that rabid) reader of anything I can get my hands on. This story is right up there with any of them. Great reading. Loved it.

Fred Grover

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

you are an amazing writer. this is definitely the quality of published work. i hope to be picking up you work in a bookstore soon

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Another Great Story

You're right! I missed this one the first time around because of the category. It really is not the usual April-November tale either, but it is great. When are you going to do a New York Times bestseller, Woody? I will buy it....

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
loved it

a little far fetched due to the three state thing( the mann act i think it is) but otherwise lovely ( and taking someone to a grave to introduce them, not so strange, i have done it and had it done to me, i introduce women i am dating to my grandparents, and was once introduced to an ex-husband that died, so yes strange, but not weird)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

..but I must have got something in my eye. I am ridiculously sentimental, and this story really got to me.

One of the very best.

Katie017Katie017about 13 years ago
What a great story

yours are the best tales on this website.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Ooo-Rah! What a beautiful story. I thought it was one of the nicest stories that I've read in quite a while. Keep up the great work.

MP

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
HOOAH !!

Gotta say that this story is one that I thoroughly enjoyed-Thank you.

P.S.

Paratroopers say Hooah.......:-)

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
One of my favorite type of stories

I love rescue/romance stories and this one was a very enjoyable read. Thanks woodmanone!

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 12 years ago
uh, wait a minute...

cure story, but it belongs in Readers Digest, not Literotica! How in the heck do you put a story with no sex in a sex story website?? hahaha

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
I m really starting to like how you think -

OK Gunny -

Nice story line and great execution - the sister was an awesome twist and totally predictable outcome but just right -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice feel good story.

No sex, but leaves you with a great feeling!

tastethejuicetastethejuicealmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Don't just love it when the bad guy get just a little bit of what he deserves. Child molesters should be on the end of a short rope over a long drop.

Another great story. Thanks

Peter.

Ntropy586Ntropy586over 11 years ago
Gunny?

Sorry to point this out, because I do hold a high degree of regard and esteem for our military personnel and veterans, but I really can't take it any longer. It's UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS - the "s" doesn't make this a plural form of the word "Corp"; Corps is its own word. Look it up in a dictionary if you doubt me on this one.

Not Corp. (That's an abbreviation for "Corporation")

It's Corps (pronounced "Core"). It's not an abbreviation; it's its own singular word, and is not to be shortened in any way, shape or form...as that's just demeaning to the institution and to those who honorably serve within it.

The "Gunny" in my own family would tan my hide - either literally or verbally - for making such an error, so I have to bring this to your attention if only to educate for your future writing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful story

Can't argue with a story that saves two girls and brings true love to a crusty old jarhead. Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Ecelletn story. Please bring us some more of this. You could have upped the ante by having Ralph put in jail for molesting the girls and, if he collected the insurance money, demand restitution or sell this house if he spent it.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
troubling

As always, woodmanone has written another excellent short story. What troubles me is the short shrift paid to the character of Ralph.

Once in custody of the Sheriff's Department and the accusation of child molestation was made, a full background investigation would have begun. True, it would have been because of the friendship between the Sheriff and O'Rourke and because the girls were the correct color to warrant police protection.

My experience as a volunteer counselor with abused women and children is that abusers do not live in a vacuum. Almost invariably they have long rap sheets for an assortment of crimes going back through the juvie system. Ralph would have popped up as a parole violator{leaving jurisdiction} or probation or wants for any number of priors.

Another concern was the actions of the principal at the girl's former school to assist Ralph in tracking the girls. By law and statue at local, state and Federal levels, school officials are required to investigate and report possible child endangerment.

I would think that school district would be vulnerable to a lawsuit on behalf of the girls.

My wife and I took in her granddaughter to raise, while the girl's mother was having a very rough time of it. As could be expected, the girl got into some trouble, worst being defending a friend from a couple of older boys. The school we had placed her in, did an investigation of me because I was not a blood relative. No, I did not teach her how to fight, she came by it naturally on the soccer field and ballet. Them girls are brutal! The two bullies never expected that little girl to do a savate kick to their thick skulls. She did receive counseling to address her issues and to learn anger management.

I expected that the school officials would check my background. I did not take offense. I would only have taken offense if they had failed to practice due diligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Masterful Writing!

This is why I keep reading through the library of works by this writer, never been unhappy yet and this kept the grammar/context idiots away, no whiners allowed.

Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
as always

I just guess I like your kind of writing.

I keep coming across your stories when I need a lift

am too lazy to sign--

Butch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

I am very good at English grammar but i got stuck can you help? What comes after "good, better, best, ???".

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
And Yet Another One!

Yes, another great story. You have a way with words and your stories usually make me smile. It is so nice to have a 'family' live happily ever after. I do think that the molester got off too easy, should have been more punishment for what he did to the 2 young girls. Thank you for a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

Okay, when I wasn't smiling, I was laughing. You had all of the elements for a wonderful read. Thanks for sharing and giving me a warm feeling day. BK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Usage

You are an excellent story teller. My suggestions are just small bits of mechanics,,, and in each case, you will need to find a better source than I am. I am a reader, not a grammarian.

There, they, they're. and you, your, you're. You're getting me nuts sometimes with your usage. You're is , of course, "you are" ,, your is possessive,,,as is yours.

They're,, is also "they are" If in doubt,, substitute the "you are" or the "they are" and you will know immediately which is correct.

Pass, passed, past, and past,, this one is really tricky. Find a better source than myself. But you have often used them, in either direction, incorrectly. You can "drive past" (one verb, one modifier),, or you have "passed" something (one verb, one object),, but you do not "I have driven passed",,, that should be "driven past"

You're, They're, and passed, such small things of the greater whole,,, but " Ya been buggin' me man."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
`

beautiful story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
usage

I really enjoyed this story, and most of yours that I've read. Mostly very well written. No real surprises in the plot line, but well done. The timing of Jenny's arrival is just a little unlikely.

But I have to echo the complaints about your grasp of English usage. (And no, I do NOT mean "you're grasp.") In addition to the ones mentioned by other people: the expression is "all in all", not "all and all."

This is really distracting even on an occasional basis, and it's not occasional in your writing. It detracts from our enjoyment of a really good story.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 5 years ago
No need

To put sex in this story. Your "i wrote a check" is all you need to gain a BIG smile on my face. Well written it was a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All's Well That Ends Well

Personally I like a good story that gets me emotionally involved; even those that the reader can predict the outcome. This was a good story, Well written and I felt good at the end. 5 STARS CC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is one of your best

I think I may have read this one at least 3 times. I'm getting older and forgetting some things maybe makes it interesting all over again. There were 2 things that as a former typing teacher bothered me though and I think someone else mentioned it in a comment on another story of yours. One of them is the use of "lead" instead of "led" and the other is "passed" instead of "past". A lot of writers seem to make the same mistake for some reason. I have seen it in some books I have read. Overall, I think I have read all of your stories many more than once. Please keep writing to keep us entertained.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
In addition Mr. Grant is an alleged felon. He was arrested for breaking into Mr. O'Rourke's home.

Who is Mr. Grant?

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44almost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Great plot. But ther was nothing 'Erotic' in this story. So why on earth publish it here!!

This is the wrong place. The sight is CALLED 'LITEROTICA'! Not just write a story and stick it anywhere.

You are just W-R-O-N-G.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story. It is really very good. AAAAAAA++++++

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

Still haven't found a bad story by Woodmanone. 5*

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Must be a lot of stuff in the air going around, kind of got into my eyes too, lol. Great story that was a pleasure to read. Thanks for the happy ending and for Ralph getting his ass kicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. This one could have gone dark real quick.

Bilgerat13Bilgerat13over 1 year ago

Chiboy44. The "sight" isn't called Literotica, the "site" is called Literotica.

Perhaps instead of criticising the author for his enjoyable story you do well to concentrate on understanding the English language.

The difference between the words is simple:

Eyesight.

Website.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Wow that was an awesome yarn!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for this storey. It read well and gave the intended "warm" feeling very well. The goodies were good and the bady was bad - great stuff!

I really appreciate the time and work you and others put into these stories. Thankyou!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
2296 Followers
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

SIMILAR Stories