All Comments on 'Mowerman'

by Art Martin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Executive GentExecutive Gentover 19 years ago
This is too good to end!!!

I thought this was great, please carry on the story, I would love to see John and Kate continue to have fun. Especially, as Marge's family semm so horrible!!!...LOL

magmamanmagmamanover 19 years ago
Dang, good one!

*Got some sex and some fun and some real in there. Pretty good story, room for a followup too.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding, Outstanding, Outstanding! And long enuf to make my reading worthwhile on this one...Outstanding! Did I say Outstanding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unusual story!

Real different--first you figure husband is just a typical unfaithful guy then you are exposed to wife and her pompous family so you figure maybe the guy is not so bad. Then she turns out to be even more ubfaithful than he is so you become a husband supporter. Not really great but unusual and interesting . the Ct. Yankee

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
It's too bad

that the husband didn't put the same effort into his marriage as he did the garden. Hell, if he had fucked his wife even half as much as he fucked the next door neighbor they wouldn't have split up.

I sure am glad he spent that two seconds agonizing over whether he should cheat on his wife. The only redeeming thing about the husband was the backbone he showed his in-laws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Like The Other Commenter Stated

A lot of emotions were felt by me in this tale. I hated the guy for fucking around on his wife. I liked him for taking neccesary action against the fucked up in-laws that he had. I again broke into a tantrum when he slipped over ro fuck his neighbor. Liked him after he beat the shit out of the neighbor's "houseguest" and adored him for telling Margie to get the fuck out after he found out she had been doing her fellow teacher for a full year. No wonder the sex was getting scarce. She was getting hammered by the other guy. She was worse than he was. But seriously the neighbor lady could not be totally surprised if he fucked around on her later, either. She got him on the prowl after all, did she not? The other neighbor lady wanted to fuck him too. He didn't seem adverse to that idea either.

All in all, I would say the relationship with his wife was tit for tat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous