All Comments on 'My Young Lover'

by ainu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Great

Excellent account of what society has declared to be a no-no taboo. A young man with an older more experienced woman is the natural order of things. It takes a young man to keep up sexually with a woman. The author in the build up to the story has in effect re-iterated what is widely known that a woman does not reach fukk sexual maturity until mid life while a male goes downhill after age 20 or so.

On the other hand, an older male can fuck for long periods of time with the same hard-on without cummung. This is just the thing that a younger female needs to achieve an orgasm.

Ainu, this was good writing and a great story line too.

Thank you for sharing a tale with the reader that left no one hurt, humiliated, or degraded. Just two totally satisfied human beings that were there for each other when they both needed someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really Good

it was erotic & sensual without being trashy & also one pleasing aspect is that our hero (unlike a lot of hero's on this site)didn't have a cock that long he could service a low flying duck in the next state!made the whole story much more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Young Lover

Oh, how this hits home. My son is currently involved with a much older woman. He's 26 and she is forty-seven. He divorced his first wife before he met this older lover and he's confessed to me that he intends to marry her. When I ask why, he tells me that this has been the best sex he's ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well wrote

Very nice, not trashy but still very sexy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story, great sex

Thanks! One of your best.

iniyeiniyeover 12 years ago
Awesome,very brilliant story

Ainu,you did a wonderful work with this narration,no wrong tenses, no mistakes, it came across as a real account, not some fiction. Goes to show that relationship between a younger man, and an older woman isn't all together distasteful. I won't mind a wonderful relationship as this,I really prefer older women

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Hello, ainu: I am reading almost all of your stories.

You must not like anal sex, I am not a fan but do like to read about others having it (except men, of course). I have not had it but a time or two but I do know that if I stick my finger in the ass of many women they get off faster and harder, I have done that quite a few times. I am enjoying your stories, thank you for writing them. I'm an old man now and don't have much sex any more, my lady friend of 15 years has given up on me but we are still great friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous