All Comments on 'No Patience for High Standards Pt. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
ranfallboyranfallboy10 months ago

A good epilogue that tied this story in a nice little bow. This is your best mom/son story hands down and was fun to read. I do hope that you may give Carmella and Marco a full story or if not a similar pair one. Love the idea of a mother stealing her son away from his girlfriend it would be different from your usual mom/son stories with the son on the attack. But just wanted to say another great read TalkMan and can't wait to read your next work.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragon10 months ago

Goddamn. If this is what we have to look forward to, maybe you should keep playing tears of the kingdom! I dare say this rivals your milfy masterpiece "big tits, tight fit" for sure. Like damn. I seriously want to write some level 100 milfs like you one day. This is an easy 5 star. Keep up the homie!

MiniwandMiniwand10 months ago

As a part, the chapter was good but not great. It seemed more like a summary than a story. It lacks the great sex scenes you know how to write.

It's a very good conclusion of the overall story though.

I wished Carmella had a threesome with Jason and his mom.

A good other story would be Carmella seducing her reluctant son. She would be coached by Jason and Rachel.

JumbosauceJumbosauce10 months ago

So good! Thanks!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanism10 months ago

More of an epilogue than a real chapter two, I think, but still a lot of fun. The only disappointment was, after references to his potent cum and unprotected sex, there was no incestuous pregnancy subplot. Sure, it would be nice to see Carmella's seduction of her son, but I understand why you left it as is. All in all, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

AAAAHHHHH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. ARGH. WHY THE CLIFF-HANGER WITH CARMELLA AND MARCO!? ARRRRGGHHH. PLEASE TELL THERE WILL BE A PART 3 WHERE BOTH MOMS GET PREGNANT AND CARMELLA STEALS MARCO FROM CORI BY CORRUPTING HIM - IN DETAIL.

FUCK. The story was great (some mistakes like "Carmella caught a glimpse through her window of Carmella's car zooming down the road towards her house"). Ugh, I enjoyed it but I hate how you only gave a taste of what I love about your wicked M/S stories: Rachel locking down her son from other women, hinting Carmella stealing Marco from Cori and cheating on her husband, etc.. It's a great two-parter but I can't help feeling a but gipped compared to your other wicked stories.

Ugh, all that cumming inside Rachel and her even saying "...I'll have your babies, I don't care." - shame no happy Mommy being a mommy again. Gotta admit though, it's sorta weird that Jason would gloss over that statement. It's kinda strange the two main protagonists don't further acknowledge that admission. Whatever, I'm sorta pontificating. Looking forward to your other future M/S stories. I'm really hoping you bring back your talent of evil matrons cuckqueaning their sons' loves and stealing their future families from them.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Fabulous story! You handled the delicious self-seduction by the mother in an unhurried yet very erotic way. All her objections simply made her want him more!. I too liked the epilogue about the almost-equally hot neighbor who now will follow the same path. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This second chapter was rushed and perfunctory.

wheelman53wheelman5310 months ago

The storyline and characters are okay but you're way too damn long-winded.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvr10 months ago

I enjoyed this and kind of wish it went on longer than only 2 installments. Now that they are regularly doing it, I wouldn't enjoy a sequel anymore. I was really hoping at some point Jason fucked Carmella to make Rachel jealous but that sadly never happened.

I am going to look through others of your stories looking wives cheating behind their husband's back with a young stud. Not sure if you have any of those.

VautourVautour10 months ago

Never fails to impress, another home run from the master of the genre.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One10 months ago

I see you left it open to a part two. Looking forward to that.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg10 months ago
Definite Glimmerings of Erotic Principles Laid Out in Robert Greene's 'Seduction' Throughout the Story

The fact that the main twosome were mother and son was almost pretty much incidental. This was basically the story of an alpha female being intrigued, then enmeshed by a 'consummate' alpha male. The story was too long by other commenters' standards ? There were plot threads ( some more obvious than others ) that I would have been delighted if the gifted author extended them adinfinitum. No complaints, however, that for now things are on hiatus. TalkMan has a life to live. Kudos for this work as is!

Ergo the Obvious Score

Full Marks *****

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

As this chapter came quick on the heels of the first, it was obviously ready to go. And, still, after writing my critique of the first part, saying i didn't see much love lost between them, i got just that!: love lost between them! They were relaxed and flirty and loving. They both got what they wanted: vigorous, no-holds-barred sex! with love as the cherry on top! The party at the end, though, still had mom with a streak of jealousy a mile wide, like she was some love-struck school girl. So she's still insecure about her son, still wanting his eyes front and center on her. Jealousy isn't quite love. But i can see them having a good long run at life and their love for each other.

Their love has infected Carmella, with chapter two ending with her poised to enter her son's room. So either they'll get their own story or this one is bound to continue on, right? Maybe some cross-pollination between the two couples? At least with them rutting in the same room together. God, i can get so pornographic in my head when it comes to stories like this. Any story with a swift sure cocksman of epic proportions is already well over half way there, with a smokin' hot mom to plow rounding out the game. It's hard for a story to come up lacking with this scenario in place. But to really sizzle, it takes someone with your skills to knock it out of the park! Well done, and thanks for writing!

YamiBoyYamiBoy10 months ago

What an absolute gem of a story! The first chapter was very hot, and the second one did not disappoint at all. It even had an edge of fun with the epilogue, which I loved too. Carmella seems to be in for a ride, hahaha. Once again, thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. 5 stars!

shuriken2012shuriken201210 months ago

I wanted him to screw him mom's friend ☹️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great job. I just wish your epilogues (in most of your stories) contained more blow-by-blow action and dialogue like your primary sex scenes do. A lot of the wrap ups come across as "and then they fucked and fucked some more - the end".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I second the idea of Carmella seducing the son away from the girlfriend. I think you could do a great job with that concept and these characters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Again like my comment on the last chapter this story is fantastic. The only thing I was disappointed in with part 2 was we didn't see Carmella have sex, but hopefully this can be done in a continuation or a separate stand alone story? I thought one of the things which you might have done, to have Rachel become super angry and willing to break her vow of one time only, would have been to have Jason bed Carmella and be caught by his Mom. Not sure if you thought about this, but perhaps you did and thought it would have been too similar to a part of You Couldn't Handle Me, were the son in that story seduced his Mom's friend to make her jealous?

Staying with the theme of your other works, now that you are up to 90 stories, I think it would be beneficial for you to put out a best reading order, to encourage as many readers as possible to read all your work, assuming that is a factor that motivates you? I have been reading your stories from near the start, so have read them in the order you have posted, but I think if I was starting to read them now, for the first time, I would probably be overwhelmed and possibly put off a bit by the complexity of the interconnected universe you are weaving e.g. A new reader would not know that Church on State should ideally be read before The Cursed House of Crow, which should precede The Phillips Family Curse, XXX-Mas Carol, Trilogy of Tits and Terror etc... Obviously they could be read in date order, but this is quiet a lot of work to expect a new reader to go through 90 stories and organize in this way and very easy for them to mess up the reading order!

Another thing I think that would be beneficial to you is whenever you have old characters appearing briefly in other stories, probably as Easter Eggs for your dedicated readers, you let your readers know at the end of that story which other stories they appeared in e.g. Tori K appearing in The Black Wedding. If you had put a note at the end of that story, saying that Tori K has her own story called How To Get A Job At Fucking, then I think you would have more people checking that one out too! Even for a dedicated reader like myself, I know that there are a few character Easter Eggs were I have no clue if characters mentioned or described are from another story, though they probably are!

I asked in my last post about how far off The War of the Monarchs is. Can you give any indication of when you think everything will be set up to start? Are you going to write a story starting in 1692 to show what happened to the Reverend John Phillips as a build up to the 'War'? It seems pretty obvious that the Phillips family all descend from him. I wonder who he had children with though? My guess is the daughters of Samuel and Madeline Crow, once they grew up, sought him out and seduced him and that is why he left the church! Which would make the showdown between the groups interesting and explain the magic that seems to be at play with the Phillips family.

You hinted at a story about a female Pirate Captain, possibly your own homage to Pirates of the Caribbean, though with a Thetalkman female seductress as the lead! Does this tie in to the War too, perhaps young Madeline Crow and John Phillips encountered her when they sailed to the colonies together?

You probably have 100+ stories that you could write with characters only briefly mentioned in GG's Like In Maggie, Miracle On Slutty 4th Street, Buttholing etc...

Whatever you decide to write I look forward to whatever you are planning to release in the future.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrt10 months ago

Great story as usual however a follow up chapter 3 could involve carmella and her son Marco and a possible swap between the 2 milfs and sons

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story was really fantastic. I hope we see a story that shows Carmella having mind blowing sex with her son.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome one. Just don't screw this including swap seen. Foursome is good without swapping. It's super hot when mom fuck by her son only. Forbidden makes story super hot. Fucking mom's friend is not hot. It's minimise the hot story having right now. Because that kind of stories everywhere in the Internet. Also mom's pov stories hot in big way than Son's pov.

Write Rachel got pregnant by her son and she feared it first but little by little she finds it's how hot and dirty to get pregnant by her own son. This would be super super hot if Rachel had a husband. Meeting her husband when she is 7,8 months pregnant while her son also with her. She find it super hot being pregnant with her son and chatting her ex husband. Write this Rachel's pov.

Also Carmela find out Rachel knocked up by her son and she thinks that is super hot, nasty thing to do as a mom. Carrying her son's baby and she is trying to get pregnant by her son. This can write super hotly because she cuckolding her husband with her son and she finds it super hot. They going to caught her husband but escaped on time. She doesn't have to get dressed so she meet her husband in the kitchen. She feels her son's seed leaking her pussy. She feard it but she likes the idea of it and how hot and dirty it is.

BigyanshBigyansh10 months ago

5 ⭐. Please don't leave us hanging.

No swapping.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is really hot. I think a chapter featuring Carmella and her son having sex would be so nice.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvr10 months ago

One thing that you do that I find throws me off is just how perfect the mom and son are. I get that you do that in a lot of your stories, but especially the son in this one. He is perfect at computers, cooking, sports, sex, seducing women, best looking, etc. You name it, he can't fail. He can just be great at a couple of things, sex being one and the story would still work. He is allowed to have one flaw and this would still work. About the only thing you didn't have him do was walk on water, but I bet he probably would have done that too and been better at it than JC.

The mom is perfect too yet can't find a single guy to have sex with? You explained she didn't want to lower her standards, but a hot woman like that should be able to find one guy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kudos to talkman.you did it again!

taco1085taco10859 months ago

I would love to see you expand on this story and Carmella and Marco, maybe both women and the boys at the pool making the ladies scream for more....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I couldn't see pussy eating... That's the only problem I see.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like the build up, and I've been pining to see Carmella get it on with her son. However I feel like the best part is over. That being the sex between Rachel an her son, because that was epic, and Rachel has the hotter cartoonish porn body then Carmella does. I do look forward to the upcoming sex between Carmella and Marco, but I wish Carmella's tits would be closer in size to Rachel's. I get that you didn't want make your characters identical, so to add some differences you changed their physical appearances up a bit. But now one mom is hotter than the other! And to me Carmella now feels less exciting in comparison to Rachel. Ultimately the best way to make a difference, in my opinion, is to just change up the personalities, attitudes, hairstyles, and way they dress, but keep the figures the same. I guess because Carmella feels like the sexually inferior version now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your best Story since "You Couldn't handle me" A small point of criticism, the sex should always be onomatopoeic underlay, you do that too rarely here.

Am already quite curious how it continues! I hope yes to impregnate and milk games :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was such an excellent series; I hope it will continue! I agree with the comment below that it rivals the "You Couldn't Handle Me" series.

7FtAndProportionate7FtAndProportionate9 months ago

The first part was much better than the second. Much detail from the sex scenes was lost in this one, it was almost a summary of each encounter, rather than story-telling the encounter blow by blow.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“Her body was just as appealing as her friends. While Rachel barely edged Carmella out cup-size wise, the brunette was no slouch, her firm, perky triple E-cups straining to escape whatever top she wore. Her ass was a bit bigger than Rachel's, while being equally juicy and shapely. And while Rachel had legs so appealing they could make a leg-man melt, Carmella's gams were almost as long and lithe as the blondes.”

I am looking forward to hot Carmella seducing her son. And then perhaps the sons could share their moms. Love to see a follow-up chapter that brings these two very hot couples together.

Lich LordLich Lord9 months ago

Is there going to be a third chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please say there's more! Great job

wkdcurvewkdcurve8 months ago

Always worth the wait! Brilliant.

BrendaNWBrendaNW8 months ago

Wow .. you write so well that I was lost in their story. I am so hot and honey while my fiancé is away that I just might wear out another dildoe 😁

BrendaNWBrendaNW8 months ago

I think that this story could use a follow-up part 3 exploring long term events and issues. How does their relationship and situation evolve over time? Does Rachel have Jason's children? What about Carmella and Marco ? What about their nothing husbands? Please consider this 🤗 😘

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I need to see Jason take over and control Carmella along with his mother.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

With the amount of times Jason came in his mother's unprotected pussy, she had to have gotten pregnant. And we have to get a follow up concerning Marco and Carmella, it's only fitting honestly.

Fatannf55Fatannf557 months ago

you couldn't handle me, is one of my favorite stories! Now this is! But i need a 3rd part! MORE JASON!

STRCSTRC7 months ago

I read the first one and then this one. I normally will not get into stories that are this long, however yours are one of the few that hooked me and I had to read on. I'm into Mom/Son so yours are great. Keep up the good work......now I think I am going to be on your sight for a week trying to get through all your stories. Thanks!

STRCSTRC7 months ago

Oh one more thing, need a follow up with Jason and Rachel, and show what happens with Carmella.......Please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i hope you include impregnation in the next chapter. welcome back. your stories are alway so good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please please a third chapter. It ended too soon. Firstly, Rachel needs to be pregnant - how could she not be by this point with all the cum she's had in her unprotected pussy? And secondly, we need to know if Carmella succeeded and then they can double-date. Damn I hate when a long story ends like this when there's so much more juicy stuff to explore. I hope this isn't the end.

One thing I would say is you could ease up on the amount of paragraphs of descriptive text that essentially say the same thing as previous ones. Just a little.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was not only a great story, but also incredibly well written. Five stars because that's the highest it allowed. Tremendous!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

another chapter please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More please. Chapter 3 is easy. Carmella fucks Marco. Then f-f, then mff, the. Mmf, then for some. You can do it. ;).

Ps. Please tie in to other stories. Love them all, especially Tory K is the best EVER!!! Read like 10x times ;) thanks man

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlicker2 months ago

Hummm. Maybe Rachel would consider sharing Jason ,and have a very hot threesome. I could see Rachel muff diving on Carmella as Jason plowed deep on Rachel's pussy or ass.. and like musical chairs. Switching places..and ending up with Carmella skewered of Jason's huge cock,while Rachel rides her sons tongue.. ...this could turn into a great way for neighbors to enjoy each other's company..even some swapping for Jason and Marco withe each others moms. And the plot thinkens !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES