All Comments on 'Now and Forever Ch. 01'

by angelicminx

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Your submission...

...has been mentioned in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 17 years ago
Slippped a Five-Bomb in on you

Well done, oh ye hard-working writer.

Rumple

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
wow!

you really had me at the end!! I never saw that coming at all.. lol Well done, excellent entry in the contest.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Blindsided...

but in a good way! Clever twist and yes, you can feel the love. Great writing, Minx. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What bullshit

It would have been great had it been NORMAL....fucking queers is not my cup of tea.... besides, they are not allowed in the army!

slyc_willieslyc_willieover 17 years ago
Touching and Real

I always love it when an author springs something on me at the last moment. The revelation of Brogan and Kit being men did nothing but add to the emotions behind their correspondence, and the strength of their love. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What A Twist!!!

This is a love story, not a fuck story. It's hot, all right! But it's first and foremost a love story. And what a twisted tale we weave...! And a good one, too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loving it!

Damn, that story twist was amazing! I thought it was a typo at first, until I kept reading! :) As for the idiot who believes that "queers" don't make a good story, the military actually has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. Homophobia really isn't attractive; besides, we all know what it REALLY says about a person, don't we? So, maybe Brogan's just not out to those in his platoon (or whatever the proper term is). Although, I now have to wonder if there is yet another plot twist coming...? Don't keep us in suspense for too long, Minx! Keep the stories coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO!

Gentle, loving, a true couple. Gorgeous! I loved the twist, and the story was beautiful.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
Not the twist I was expecting ...

But that's a good thing ... keeping the reader on their toes is a good thing. Beautiful and touching. Well done, Minx.

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

I usually don't go for the Letters section but this is an absolutely wonderful and touching piece! I found myself hoping desperately that the two would be able to get back together...And an unexpected but remarkable twist!

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years ago
There Angel!

Not my usual read. Not bad either. Told you I would help you out.

DG Hear

celtcdawnceltcdawnover 17 years ago
Ask and ye shall receive.

Prolly wouldn't have read it if it wasn't in the contest...but I did...and I loved the twist...good job!

dawnie

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
It's a Brokeback Xmas!

Minxie, wow... you got me! Totally! Great job, sweetie, loved it! :)

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailover 17 years ago
witty

Very well written, considering there were so many obstacles in writing this way. You really had to stay in the saddle (not a Brokeback pun) to keep up with who's who and then find out in the end that Pa. is not that far from Montana <grin (~_~) ... good luck and merry christmas

"I didn't know bucks would do that."

(they don't but... it worked very well in this story)

I enjoyed your write...

thanks

Art~

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
great story!

very well written, very good story... and interesting twist... enjoyed reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

I don't usually go for the 'gay thing', but this was an exceptional piece. You sure tricked me, lol. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You're sick

and twisted! I love it, lol. Great twist, wasn't expecting it. So, what happens next? Is Kathy really a man too? Or is 'she' his mother? :D Just kidding. Great job, keep it up.

sacksackover 17 years ago
offbeat yet compelling...

and I wish you the best of luck in the contest.....

tanyachrstanyachrsabout 17 years ago
definitely devious

Not sure where you're going next with this but it'll be fun to find out. I had to go back and re-read everything to see if I could catch you out. Good job. :)

indigo_bootsindigo_bootsabout 17 years ago
Amazing, thank you so much!

That story was amazing, I was so captivated, and I absolutely adored the twist!! My fiance is a Doc, and deployed, so I cried over how realistic some of the feelings were portrayed. I miss him so much, and K and B's story was so perfect. Please continue it soon!!

<3, Indi

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaalmost 17 years ago
Sweet and romantic and hot long distance sex

thank you, Minx! *smooch*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An underserved topic

Absolutely one of the best stories I've read. Love and lust indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous