All Comments on 'One Slip Over The Line'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Don should have divorce the nogood fucking cheating whore right away. Maybe he was fucking her like a slut because that is all she is. She brought it on herself by fucking whoring herself to Gil. As for her wearing thedress that she gave herself to Gil in is a slap in the face to Don and really tells him that she loves Gil more and the way he treats her. Don should cut his loses and divorce that skanky whore Donna

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Didn't really like the original and unfortunately your "followup" either.....

But your reputation preceeded you, and I just had to see if you could make the story better.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 13 years ago
Very interesting, thoughtful take.

I enjoyed your perspective. You are getting to an important point: how does a couple that has had an incident of infidelity, but are trying to get past it, forgive each other and themselves? I'm not sure, though, that once certain lines have been passed (i.e. when the issue of anal sex is raised) that it's possible to go back to some sort of relationship as it existed before.

Trying to remember the Brit, who once said, that a woman should act like a Lady in public, a mother in the nursery, and a whore in the bedroom! Something like that, anyway.

Thanks for the story!

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
You Ball Busting Bitches are All Alike

Only a wimp would keep the slut around, it has nothing to do with cunt confidence. This story is pure drivel based on some bitches preconceived notion of a girly man, and Juanita's attempts at improving a dismal shitty story has resulted in another dismal shitty story.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I actually don't mind this story very much, but I've never heard of the term Cunt Confidence. And the explanation doesn't do it any good.

So basically with Cunt Confidence the woman is always in control of everything, calling all the shots. She bosses the men around? If having no CC is being a slut, then men are sluts, powerless with women? Or is there something as Dick Confidence? Not letting women boss him around?

And I think you're confusing "trying to make up for cheating" with, "complete sexual obedience".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bliah

When writters have their characters talk without getting any arguments back I know we are in self-masturbation writter-land. Below average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really wasn't worth the read.

Surely there must be some sane authors who understand that a normal man would ditch a woman in a case like this. Just a continuation of the unfortunate trend in Loving Wives to make men into gutless wimping cuckolds. Truly, such stories tell much about the sad state of their authors.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
The original story was best left alone

P51 has a fantastic and unique writing style. You have acknowledged that by continuing her story. It was an adequate job but putting yourself connecting your writing to one of Pats is brave but probably will generate some negative comments due to the comparison

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Valid Attempt

to analyze the, to me, unresolvable. Never could see how one could get one's trust back after an event of this nature.

Becky's mouthing offs got my back up. A woman does something like this to her marraige and now she has to take sexual control??? I hope Becky never finds anyone foolish enough to marry her!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
This story showed some real thought.

It was well written and deeper than most of the stories in this genre. Thanks for posting it.

AgenaAgenaover 13 years ago
Unusual

An unusual take on forgiveness after infidelity. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's easy to tell from some of the comments

Some of the comments make it clear that they had a situation in their own lives. Those would treat any woman like she was their car, all shined up so don't touch!

They want their precious female possession to be home, pure, under complete control. Then when they come home from the massage parlor, the whorehouse, or their evening with someone they picked up in a bar the wife waits patiently to serve. Dinner should be ready, nice and hot.

So we see the term "wimp" because of the lack of mayhem, brutality, divorce. Grab all the money and leave the woman shoeless in the snow, preferably bleeding. Sneak out and damage the competeing male by any means, usually in the dark and from behind.

We see the "anons" and zedo's of the world, searching daily the stories for one to be outraged at. We see those reader's comments over and over, all the same. It makes it easy to see who is a man and who is not.

I liked this story, especially the symbolic shaving so the pubic hair grows back, once again untouched by another. That part was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Who is Don?

Patricia51 had Donna married to Steve. Who is Don?

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Ditto HDK and Agena

The reason that the French post WWII liberation shaved the heads of women who fraternized with Germans was a new explanation to me; I did not understand that regrowth of their hair led to absolution. I had read that for years after the War, French women refused to wear head scarves becuase that was how the balded women covered their mark of shame.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
To the Idiot anonymous poster " tell from some of the comments"

You cannot be that fucking stupid....

those who have problems with this story do so NOT becuase they have had similar types of things happen to them.. and NOT because they want to "control" their women.

What SOME of us want is a guy who does NOT always think with his Cock.... is that Too much to ask?

that is what the husband is doing her in this story. The Husband has forgviven his wife and she is having great make up sex and Donna is complaining?

REALLY????

she is complaining to her friend becase she has lost her POWER.. her cunt confidence.Oh booo fucking hooo.

Isn't her cunt confidence the SOLE reason WHY she got fucked by GIL to begin with?

maybe after Don called and said he couldnt make it she should of taken the "fuck me now dress" off and not go looking for some new cock?!

yet to you dumb as fuck anaonymous poster asking the wife NOT to fuck Gil is being " controlling?"

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Good read

What a good read, all this talk about the 2nd.WW is nothing to do with the story. It was good well paced and sexy, keep it up.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I'm curious about something. There are those commenters who don't like wimp male characters. The "torch the bitch" crowd.

Then there are those who rail against the torch the bitch crowd. They either state that the torch the bitch crowd must secretly be cuckold lovers, or are ubermacho manly men who think of women as possessions, the alphamale gone wrong.

The anon from the "it's easy to tell" comment seems to be one. Did something happen to these people, that they confuse "I don't like it" with "I secretly fap to it"?

Or are they cheaters themselves, and don't like to hear themselves being attacked on their cheating? Do they feel guilty for hearing that cheating is bad, and rail against the torch the bitch crowd for having it acknowledged that cheating is bad? Food for thought, perhaps.

More to the point, like what I mentioned in my previous comment, Cunt Confidence, it appears, is the opposite gender version of what that anon talks about. The woman is in control, she decides what happens, she makes all the rules. I Have Boobs, You Must Obey.

All this aside, I think the torch the bitch crowd is looking for a morality tale, rather than one to fap to. Do evil, and you will be punished. If that doesn't happen, if the "bad guy" (in Loving Wives case, the cheater in the stories) gets away with it, then they get upset.

Whoever heard of the Big Bad Wolf eating Red Riding Hood, and then sauntering off into the forest to digest its meal, the end?

Anyway, whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm Don

and the story is absolutely five star terrific!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh I just love the "torch the bitch" crowd that calls the woman a slut and rambles on and on about it (ironically if it is a husband cheating story most of these commenters cheer him on. Odd).

In the origional story yes she made a mistake and cheated. She was pretty much manipulated and was immediately regretful. It was a one time deal that when blackmailed she stood her ground and went to her husband.

The reason I did not like this story is because all of the remorse that was in the origional story is gone, replaced by this woman's need for "cunt confidence". After an infidelity the main issue is rebuilding trust not trying to gain control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
At least you could have gotten their names right

oh well

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

"(ironically if it is a husband cheating story most of these commenters cheer him on. Odd)."

I feel the need to comment on this. This seems to be as legendary as Bigfoot. As in, you may have heard about it, but not seen it yourself. Can anybody point out a story where the husband cheats first, and he is actually cheered for it in the comment section?

In LW, the ratio of wives cheating in stories is much, MUCH higher than husbands cheating. It's massively skewed. So you'll get far more comments attacking the cheating wives, than cheating husbands, simply because there are far more cheating wives stories.

Furthermore, when a husband DOES cheat, it is either a response to the wife cheating, or more rarely, the husband actually cheats first, and the wife's response is so over-the-top batshit insane that we'd automatically root for the husband.

I'm pretty much an equal opportunity revenge guy. Revenge is genderless! XD

"The reason I did not like this story is because all of the remorse that was in the origional story is gone, replaced by this woman's need for "cunt confidence". After an infidelity the main issue is rebuilding trust not trying to gain control."

THIS is completely spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice try

and at least some closure.

everybody makes a mistake every now and then, so I can't understand those who always see only one solution. at least in this story a comeback of that couple makes sense.

the only thing I don't get is, why the fuck the blackmailer who apparantly already killed a lot of other marriages got what he earned ?

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
How about Counseling?

I like P51's stories and I like juanwildone's. But this one (and P51's original for that matter) leaves a bad taste. The wife slips up with a one night stand and her girlfriend's best advice to her is to get back to a happy marriage by making sure her husband knows that, even though she cheated on him, she is still the "boss" in the bedroom. She has to get her mojo back by reclaiming "cunt confidence"? Really? She is asking far too much from her husband who has tried to forgive her and move past her infidelity. I am not saying "torch the bitch", but if she is having trouble getting past the pain that she has caused, she at least should respect the husband enough to seek out professional help for herself and then for both of them to make the marriage work again. I know that the story seems to have a happy ending but I don't see that much has really changed. The wife has problems. Good sex hasn't made her happy before. This just seems like more good sex and so she will be happy now because why...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Missed It

You explained how he went out of his way to give her multiple orgasms and rarely showed any self fulfillment.

Wouldn't that mean that he was trying to not only demonstrate that he was her only man = but,a worried and not discussed concern on his part to make sure, in his mind, that she was well satisfied and never look around again?

I liked the "Cunt Power" only to the extent that they could reasonably return to their formal and normal life, comfortable with each other whereas, she could not always be available...girl things and, he wouldn't be worried about it.

Nice attempt, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Control?

She's the one trying to gail control after she's the one that strayed? I'd recind my pardon and kick her selfish ass out of the house forever.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
I understand a little about the confidence.

She felt like a slut, and felt it was now nessesary to be a slut for her husband out of guilt. THAT I understand. Even if it was a one time incident, the trust is damaged, and she felt obligated to never refuse him again, regardless of how humiliated she felt performing new sex acts.

I really would not say she needed 'cunt confidence', but self esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rebecca?

Rebecca embodies all that I find distasteful in women today. "Cunt Confidence" causes more problems in relationships than- well- anything else I can think of except adultery.

At that point the story was dead to me.

dad2you2dad2you2over 13 years ago
When did Steve change

his name to Don. The name change took the enjoyment out of the story for me.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Well...

If her cheating didn't cause a divorce, the conversation in his home office would have. Most in this situation would try not to rock the boat. She has taken a shotgun and filled the bottom of the boat with holes. What she said would have alienated him further, unless he was a wimp.

katibkatibover 13 years ago
No Thanks

I don't think that your ending to Patricia51's story does justice to the original. In her story there was a true moral dilemna. Your "ending" does not solve it and, in fact, cheapens the theme by not being true to the original characters. I would have enjoyed your effort had it been issued as a separate piece and not been tied (tenuously) to P51's original.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 13 years agoAuthor
mea culpa

1 - "Steve" is on the way in version 2.0. I'd plead old age, but then I'd have to admit to being old.

2 - Oh, my mistake there is no mea culpa 2.

cheers

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
NO!

Torch the bitch! 0 stars

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Was there a point to this Ending ?

Sorry I dont get it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
This was not needed

The original was fine. Her retribution to cheating was acting as her husband's slut. No one is perfect. A one time indiscretion under most circumstances is very forgivable, as the husband proved here. But in his mind he still needs to know why. Was he inadequate? Was he not big enough? So the wife was doing the right thing being overly sexual and giving to him. As far as "Cunt confidence" goes, I see a lot of women who are divorced taking that attitude to the extreme. Just love your husband. Be faithful. If not happy or not satisfied, talk about it or leave. Keep your dignity and continue your life with your head held high. This includes women and men. If my late wife thought like this I wouldn't be as fucked up as I am now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Why did you bother, yours wasn't better and wasn't needed, come up with your own stories or don't write at all. You only wanted to save yourself the effort of of working on your own so you steal others stories with the reasoning of changing the ending?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I don't why

there are so many negative comments (not true - I do understand the poor dears whose minds have been deformed because their partners needed more than they could manage), but this is quite a decent follow-up to the original.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
If

She had told me she did it willingly and became his slut for even a one time thing it would be divorce time.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Original in 04

Since then sequels have been posted this being the latest. In not one did the wife suffer any consequences for her betrayal. I had no idea the wimp ethos was so ingrained in literotica.

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Forgiveness is divine

Ultimately each of us must make choices that have risk associated. To forgive and move on for one's own happiness is at the apex of that process. No guarantees in life only best choices and hope for the outcome.

Loved this treatment and the added strength it gave the women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
basically its if humans mate for life or simply gangbang for pregnancy

the husband mated for life, the wife was slut that would gangbang like a bitch dog in heat with a pack of male dogs

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
I Rarely Rate These Stories

I rarely rate these stories because even those I enjoy I tend to find the characters unbelievably stupid.

This one somehow worked for me, partly because the characters made sense with regard to the original story.

5 stars

ErotFanErotFanalmost 10 years ago
Great sequel

Well you satisfied my itch for closure. And cleverly done! A clever ending to a rather trite story. Cunt Confidence! Chuckle.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Crazy woman

My take on this is that the wife is a nut. In most of the stories the wife is a nut. What I mean is that if you have ever met a cheating wife, they do not profess undying love for their husbands. They all seemed to have emotionally left their marriages before they physically cheated, if they were ever really there. Not only do these women not love there husbands, they also have somewhat prepared for the divorce to ensue. For the husband's part, a man is generally too logical to deny the fact that his wife's loyalty is gone and she is now a security threat to his household. Whether she absconds with funds, or sets him up for a brutal divorce she is a danger. Imagine having a stranger move in with you, sleep in your bed, spend time alone with your children, have access to your finances, speak to your family, friends, coworkers. If she'd cheat on you she is capable of anything. How many women have called the cops and FALSELY reported that their husbands had threatened their lives? That is divorce 101, get him out of the house. She is only an accusation away from getting him locked up for the weekend. No, a cheating wife is a proven quantity and quality. You can be mad at her for destroying your marriage, but if you keep her around you will be angry at yourself the next time she fucks you over, you knew better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
When I drop by this site

I never expect to read Shakespeare, but many stories can be interesting, even cute.

Then I see comments like the last anonymous asshole and I am reminded why I quit writing for this site myself.

MGM

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
I kind of liked this one...

...even though you have done better.

Hope you didn´t invest too much time writing page two. though..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Women. Can't understand them, can't kill them

I mean really. I don't care if she had told her story to a Psychologist - nobody was going to understand. And the comparison to the German women was horrible. Something that happened in the course of a brutal war and I'm sorry, had no business in the middle of a porn story. Completely out of place. Of course his wife is completely out of her mind, but that's another story.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved the story

very nicely portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cuckolds Are Us Winner of the Year

Donna:Yes Steve, kneel before me and suck Gills cum from my pussy.

Steve: Yes dear.

Wimp Cuckolds of the world love this story.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
@ Anon...

...Yep! And they all meet on this site..sad, actually..

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Missouri said it well:

" The wife slips up with a one night stand and her girlfriend's best advice to her is to get back to a happy marriage by making sure her husband knows that, even though she cheated on him, she is still the "boss" in the bedroom. She has to get her mojo back by reclaiming "cunt confidence"?

This killed the story. The cheating cunt gets away with adultery because she feels bad.

And now she wants to turn into a controlling bitch because she feels slutty?

Meh. Don't know why this story was wrote. Did nothing but further show her disrespect to the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
other foot rule

Steve gets drunk one night at party-Donna not there-Steve fucks the shit out of Donna's friend, then later tells Donna he enjoyed the hell out of it and fucked the friend as hard as he could and enjoyed being the STUD for that night

Pretty sure Donna would be a lot of things but understanding and forgiving would not be two of them

Was with girlfriend at a party once-she was flirting with guy ignoring me-I went over to her and she told me just was just having some fun and to quit being so possessive. I shrugged and went over to a cutie who had been repeatedly glancing my way, and started flirting with her. For next hour I was enjoying the hell out of myself when my girlfriend came up to us and started in on me and the cutie wanting to know what we thought we were doing.

I told her we were just having fun...so much fun in fact that the guy she had been rubbing against could have her because I had a new girlfriend.

The cutie and I have been married for 19 years now.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "one foot rule"

LOL, I don't know if your story is true, but it SHOULD be!

Five stars for your comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just more raac shit

Pissed at myself for reading i

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Didn't like it

Not because it was bad or anything. Your story is the only one where nothing is said at all about Gil's arrest. It's totally focused on the husband and wife. In the original Gil played a huge part and the upcoming arrest should have been a huge deal. No mention of that at all in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it.

Another good ending to the original story. I can live without knowing what happened to Gil. My main point of curiosity was whether or not Steve and Donna could rebuild their marriage. I thought this was a good way to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The dumbest comment I have read so far is from Ythebadger

My question for you is, did your parents have any children that lived? Cunt confidence what is that, a scene from Austin Powers movie. Is she Flick Shagwell fucking Old dirty bastard. Maybe she's Austin Powers father trying to find his mojo. Anyway this is a fucked up cheating whore story that you guys are trying to find anyway to keep them married.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not the best

But still pretty damn good for a short story. Like your writing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
no no no noooo

when she came to him in that dress and relived everything with Gil and how that dress was for HIM but she gave herself to GIL instead and LOVED IT then I would have at that point said keep the dress and get the fuck out of my house and divorced her. She is a slut and will always be a slut but not with me.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Yeah I’m afraid this ranks along with the other also fans.

One slip or one-thousand she’s gonna do it again best get the shit over with soonest.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Second sequel

This one wasn't all bad, but didn't have much in common with the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stop please

These sequels just keep getting worse and worse...........please stop !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ohhhhh that was powerful. Some may not understand. There is a difference between controlling your relationships, partners and husbands with sex and controlling YOUR sex. It's how you offer yourself not when and not for what. It's what you surrender of yourself physically and emotionally.

I cringed at some of the things Donna said to Steve because in reality that could go very wrong. I would have adjusted certain statements and left out some detail but the approach to the problem was pretty excellent. I loved it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Decent story, not as good as other sequels, but good enough.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Continuation of the original disappointing CUCK and SLUT story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are a lot of much better alternative endings of One Slip out there.

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

... what?

No. And that's some idiotic pop psych BS.

ker63469ker634698 months ago

I liked where this was going and then ? It just stopped. Perhaps the writer is hoping for a continuation of his continuation.....

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 month ago

Not bad, but it could have gone a bit longer...

reggmoreggmo6 days ago

In every finish I've read so far Donna has been forgiven. I'm telling you if three drinks turn her into the slut she was she will be on her knees and back in not the too distant future. The only reason she told her husband is she wants control not Gil. If I were Steve Pictures and large tan envelope would be on her desk the next day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.