All Comments on 'Pleasing Aphrodite'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Tender, erotic and full of passion. A real winner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

was a lovely story, i truely enjoyed it. keep writing...i'l definitely keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

One of the best on this site in a long time. A very erotic narration of the evolution of love between two individuals with the age difference irrelevant. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well done

Absolutely loved this story. You took your time, slowly building. Very detailed in the growing attraction between the two. Very intense, very erotic. Got me very hot reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
took me back

This lovely story reminded me of my first -- the hesitations, the concerns, the wonder, the joy ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A great story

This is the kind of story I love...hot, passionate, 2 people becoming attracted to each other then acting on it. Lovely story...keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My Only Wish....

That more young women could experience the pleasure

of mature gentlemen. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mmmm, yes.

Wonderful build up, erotic, arousing, intelligent and well written as well. What more could any one ask for? Well, maybe a Patrick in one's life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Angela: An Angel

Beautifully written story. Please continue writing. You have made an older man very happy.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Pleasing Aphrodite

What an ideal, but hotly realistic sexual idyll! Combine an eager, gorgeous virgin in love, a lovely visit to New York's cultural centers. and a mature, strong but gentle and patient man in love with said virgin. Add excellent writing skill, and describe their splendid lovemaking in passionate detail. Oh, yeah, that works gloriously!

daddys_sweet_girldaddys_sweet_girlover 13 years ago

Very good story that is gradual with good details. You made it seem so real with feelings as well as deep energy.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
*****

Five stars, and a vote in the contest for the 11th Annual Literotica Awards.

Ms_StarliteMs_Starliteabout 13 years ago
Beautiful!

Truly enjoyed everything about it. Wonderful writing, great build up, drawn out lovemaking. All excellent!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
the best has yet to cum

a very exciting hot horny story. love the brilliant writing and the story was a real pleasure to read, loved it from start to finish can wait to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful, sexy story!

This is one of my favorites stories on the whole site! So many stories have no build-up and are just plain, shall we say, crap. But this story has depth and romance and a build-up to it. Great job, Angel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my god

it was so beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I

Gotta find me a Patrick! Thanks for bringing him to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gentle giant

Tender, hot and lovely. This sweet tale certainly hits the spot. Patrick intrigues me. What's his story, I wonder?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My husband said, "Thank you."

Dearest angel,

This is fabulous! I started reading and couldn't put down the Kindle. However, after jumping my husband's bones (thus the tag line gratitude), I came back to leave you a big dose of praise. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is my favorite story on Literotica.

You should give us the story from his perspective now.

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous