All Comments on 'Red Ribbons in Her Hair Ch. 05'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good reading

You are a patient story teller. This story is a good one to follow, as plot events seem to develop gradually and logically. Gabe is a great detective for taking Kaylee home with him, which he probably should have done in the beginning. I'm hoping Gabe gets together with Kaylee in bed as well, as Gabe is a handsome and capable man, probably sexually attractive too. I can imagine him with some dark brown hair on his chest and abs, and a cock that could make Kaylee very happy.

We've read of his hard chest as she presses against him, his lips as he approaches her. I can't wait until she seems him without his shirt, perhaps with a hard-on in his boxers on his way to or from the bathroom. I'm hoping they can get together when this is over, or even before it is over.

Can't wait to read more!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Loving it even more.

Had to force myself to pause and comment. Skipped commenting last chapter or two as couldn't wait to get to next chapter.

Just don't ever go crazy and become a serial killer. You're too creative and would cause havoc.

Still amazed at how many different styles of story you write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS