Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it safe in there?"

"Oh sure, safe but...I'll call it enlightening."

As she started to walk away Marcie called out to her, "Do you go in there?"

"That's where we're headed now," and as she walked her top came off and her hand went to the tie on her hip.

Charlie watched her rejoin her companion and using his favorite expression said, "Holy shit, would you look at that."

Joe smiled and said, "I am looking at that believe me."

"Damn it I forgot to take her picture."

Marcie and Joe smiled at each other but didn't say anything.

Meredith asked, "What do you suppose is beyond that...slit?"

Charlie said, "I can't imagine but I can guarantee you I'll find out before this week is out."

*

Chapter Fifty Four

Gail looked down at her nearly naked body and asked, "How long does it take to get used to going like this. Just having that guy look at me made my cheeks flush and I wanted to run away."

Marcie said, "Well the first time I put mine on I almost cried because I was so afraid but within a few hours the only way I wanted to be was naked."

Meredith said, "Gail it was about the same for me. Even this time I had to give myself a few minutes to get used to the idea again but like Marcie said, after you get past that point anything more than this will make you feel over dressed. Of course once I had walked the beach naked with Joe and Marcie that first time that was the only way I wanted to be for the rest of that week."

Charlie looked at his watch and said, "Well it's after five and the dining room closes at eight thirty but I'm good for a short walk on the beach before dinner if the rest of you are."

Charlie and Gail led the way with Meredith walking next to Gail for a little while and Joe and Marcie stayed several feet behind. As they walked along Marcie asked Joe, "What do you think of the Retreat so far?"

"It is less showy but I really like it and in some ways I like it better but I have no idea why yet."

"I love it here too." It was only a minute later that Joe reached back and untied her top and she handed it to him and it wasn't more than ten minutes after that when he undid the ties at her hips and she removed that and handed that to him as well. A few minutes later she asked him, "Are you going to take yours off too?"

"I am but I want to do something first. I'm going up and talk to Gail." Before he could do that another couple passed them going the other direction and Joe watched Gail to see how she was doing.

As he left Marcie she smiled and said, "Have fun," He lengthened his stride until he was beside Gail and Meredith moved back to walk with Marcie. He slipped his arm around her and asked her, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Oh Joe this is heavenly."

"Getting used to your bikini?"

"I really am, in fact I don't even think about it now."

"Even when that guy ogled you?"

"He did not."

"Oh yes he did. If he hadn't I would have been looking for his white cane because he'd have to be blind."

She leaned into him slightly as they walked and she asked him, "So you and Marcie really did walk naked on a beach like this?"

"We really did and in fact Marcie is naked right now and he showed her Marcie's bikini. Charlie heard that and he almost stumbled as he whipped his head around to look back at her. Then he moved back and joined her and Meredith and Joe and Gail took the lead. His hand was slowly moving up and down her bare back and then he undid the tie on her back and she quickly looked up at him but didn't stop walking.

"Joe what are you doing?"

He undid the tie behind her neck and said, "I'm taking your top off honey. I want to see your beautiful breasts in the sunlight."

"But Joe I'm just getting used to this bikini."

He held out her tiny garment and said, "You were mostly exposed anyway and now you look even more sexy."

"Oh my God we just got here and I'm already topless."

"Be honest, doesn't it feel good?"

She smiled up at him and said, "Yes I have to admit I do like how it feels or maybe makes me feel."

He put his hand on her breast and said, "I really like how it feels to love."

She was slow to remove his hand saying, "Oh God Joe my insides melted when you did that."

He put his lips close to her ear and as his hand untied her bikini bottom he whispered, "I want you so much Gail." Her hand quickly went to Joe's hand and tried to grab at her bikini strings but missed and as she walked he undid the other tie. She didn't stop or try to remove the garment so the strings just dangled until she finally pulled it free and handed it to him.

"Joe if somebody comes toward us hang on to me so I don't run off because I'm so nervous right now."

"Just walk along normally and pretend not to notice the guy when he stares at you."

"Are we going to do this everyday?"

"I hope so."

"Will you go naked too?"

"Would you like me to or mind if I did?"

She looked up at him and putting her arm around him said, "Yes I want you...I want you to be naked with me."

He stopped right there and said, "Take my suit off Gail." All five of them stopped and the others watched as Gail stared at him and her heart raced. She put her hands on his suit and slowly lowered it as she looked up at him and then she glanced at Marcie and seeing her smile she looked back at Joe and pulled his suit down letting his hard cock spring free right near her mouth.

He stepped out of it and she handed it to him as she said, "All of the times you and Marcie told us about doing this a part of me didn't believe you. It just didn't seem possible. Joe we better keep walking because I'm so nervous and I want you so much right now." When she saw the two couples appear from seemingly nowhere she put her arm around his waist again and held him close to her. "Oh my God honey they're going to come right past us."

"It looks like it. See how the guys are trying to stare at you without being obvious?"

"I can't believe this, I'm naked and on display to whoever happens by." The two women, not surprisingly, were attractive but in a pretty generic way but that didn't stop Joe from admiring them as they passed. As soon as they were well past them Gail let out her breath and said, "Wow what a feeling that was. I was getting a little sick to my stomach just from my near panic but the closer they got the less I felt that and instead I felt this incredible adrenalin charge. I felt so wonderful that I could let them stare at me and still act normal and hide my fears."

He leaned down and whispered in her ear again saying, "I wish you could share my bed with me all night tonight."

Her step faltered and she said, "Joe don't say things like that please. I'm fighting something as it is and when you said that my head spun. Let's go back and have dinner so I can get control of myself. I'll do better I promise."

"I think you're doing great honey, I really do. Okay back it is then." When they turned around Gail saw that Charlie was naked too and had his arms around Marcie and Meredith and both of them were naked as well.

She forced a smile as her husband stared at her and she lied as she said, "We're going back because I'm starved."

*

Chapter Fifty Five

When they got back near the cabins Gail said, "Joe you better give me my bikini so I can get dressed."

"Our cabins are outside of the totem pole so we can just go home like this."

"But Joe there will be people around there."

"Probably so but so what?" Then one more time he put his lips near her ear and whispered, "I want them to see you naked. I want them to know that I love you and that you are naked for me."

Her fears were real and still with her but when he told her that she looked up and him and asked him, "Do you really love me Joe?"

"I really do Gail and for a long time now, not just because what we're doing."

"Do you still love Marcie?"

"Of course I do just as you love Charlie."

"That's good. What about Meredith?"

He smiled at her and said, "I'll have to get back to you on that one." She smiled and he continued saying, "No seriously I really do like her and when we were on the island the first time I thought I might really love her but it was just the island going its thing. But I loved you before I even knew this island existed." Then he smiled at her again and said, "Now tell me about all of your fantasies."

She laughed and said, "So that's it you're just trying to catch me in a weak moment."

"I guess I failed."

"No you didn't exactly fail because I'm feeling very weak and vulnerable to your charms right now." Then she smiled and said, "But not that vulnerable. But if what you say about this island is true you'll learn about my fantasies before we go home."

"I can hardly wait because I want to see how they compare to what I think some of them are."

They were getting near the cabins now so Marcie moved up next to Joe and Gail said, "You're husband is trying to seduce me...and he's doing a wonderful job of it too. Your Charlie didn't know which way to turn with me on one side and Meredith on his other. Of course we did our best to tease him all the way back too." They split up and went to their cabins to change and Meredith was the first back outside with Marcie joining her a minute later saying, "Joe decided to shave again at the last minute so he'll be the last one out." She noticed Meredith was pretty quiet so she asked her, "Something bothering you?"

"I don't like being the odd member I guess. Joe and Charlie are so sweet and work so hard to see that I'm not left out but it isn't the same. I want to make love to both of them but that takes them away from you and Gail and despite what you say it has to bother you sometimes. I guess this will be my last time here until I can get into a meaningful relationship."

"I'm sorry this isn't better for you Meredith. I'm sure it is hard for you like this and I wish there was something we could do to make it better for you."

She smiled and said, "Oh it isn't like I'm miserable but...well like tonight, you'll have Joe and Gail will have Charlie and I'll have..." and she laughed before saying, "An extra pillow or my vibrator for company." Marcie gave her a hug and kissed her lightly but could add nothing to what Meredith had said because she was right. She liked watching Joe make love to her but she didn't want to be second and accept what was left of her husband every time.

Gail came bouncing out and joining the other two women said, "Isn't this place fantastic?"

Marcie had to smile at her exuberance and said, "It is beyond fantastic."

"Meredith you and Marcie could have Charlie as a slave if you wished. He was almost drooling after taking that walk and being with you two." It was only a moment later when Joe and Charlie joined them and they walked up to the restaurant with Joe taking Meredith's hand on one side and Marcie's on the other.

Ki saw them enter and intercepted them and asked them, "How was your first afternoon with us?"

Gail answered saying, "It has been phenomenal Ki."

He smiled and said, "I'm glad you're having a good time and you have six more days to play."

"Yes and I wish it could be longer."

"Remember the island magic. Wishes are often granted here."

"I do remember and I'm counting on that." They had their dinner and then went to the bar and had a drink and that led to a second drink. There was a little combination gift shop and general store just off of the main lobby near the restaurant and Joe picked up a couple of bottles of wine before they headed back. He had it in his mind that he and Marcie would soak in the hot tub and have some wine and then make love. As they neared their cabins they heard a couple arguing not far from there so they stopped to make sure things didn't get out of hand. The voices got louder so the five of them moved closer until they could see the couple just off of the path and she was giving him hell about something to do with another woman.

Then they all heard her say, "Damn it Roy just keep your hands off of me and leave me alone. I don't want you touching me after you've been with that slut," and she stormed off leaving him standing there talking to her back. Meredith waited until the woman was well away and then she went over and talked to the guy.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...I don't know I guess so."

"Is that your wife?"

"Yes, for all of two years."

"I think you might want to give her time to cool down before you go to your cabin."

He about half laughed and said, "You must have met her before. It takes her quite awhile to cool down so I may be sleeping on the beach tonight. She'll probably cool down by morning though."

"It's none of my business but what did you do to set her off like that?"

"Pretty much the same things she did but she doesn't see it that way. We met this couple on the beach earlier and she really got...well friendly with the guy. So I figured what the hell and the woman, her name was Heather, and I got pretty friendly too."

"Let me guess she thinks you went farther than she did...too far as she sees it and she couldn't deal with it."

"You got it. It sounds like you've been there before yourself."

"Not really but it isn't hard to see how that could happen, especially here."

"This place is off the charts amazing but it's like we're on another planet."

"I know just what you mean. Listen you might as well come inside and be comfortable. You can decide later when you want to go see her and test the waters." As they walked to her cabin she put her arm through his and asked him, "Are you sure you didn't do something really bad."

"I'm sure. You saw how she can get so why would I willingly set her off, especially after spending thousands of dollars for this damn trip."

As she opened her door she said, "Let's have some wine and give you a chance to settle down," and she closed her door.

Charlie and Gail were closest to Meredith and once the door was closed went back to Joe and Marcie. "Looks like Meredith has found something to do with her evening. I just hope wild and wooly Heather doesn't find out about it."

Joe said, "I guess island magic can be a double edged sword sometimes."

"Sounds like a case of double standard to me but it's not my problem and I'll bet Meredith will take his mind off of the problem at least for awhile."

Marcie just smiled but didn't say anything.

*

Chapter Fifty Six

Having Meredith out of the loop changed things as Joe saw it. His plan to have wine with Marcie was because he didn't want to be with Meredith this time. But now with her occupied he said, "Okay you two, the night is young and warm and the stars are out so join Marcie and me in the hot tub and help us drink some of this wine."

Gail looked at Charlie and then smiled and said, "That sounds perfect." There was no need to discuss bathing suits so the four of them went into Joe and Marcie's cabin and once the wine was open and poured they stripped naked and headed to the hot tub just outside. Being careful not to spill her wine Marcie stepped in first and Charlie second. Before he could sit down she pulled him over to sit next to her so Gail and Joe very willingly took the other side.

They settled next to their temporary mates and Marcie said, "Meredith was telling me earlier that she is having trouble dealing with the fact that she a fifth wheel here. She knows that Gail and I are being very generous and so forth but she also knows that could wear very thin pretty fast and she's right. I'm glad she has some company tonight even if it is with a traumatized and rejected husband."

Joe said, "Meredith will see to his trauma and that guy's wife will be lucky to see him before lunch tomorrow."

"Once again the island provides."

"Yeah but it's probably the island that provided what it took to get that argument going."

"Perhaps for a good reason, but we'll never know."

Gail tasted her wine and then kissed Joe and said, "Well the island is providing for me right now at least."

Joe kissed her warmly and said, "Damn I love this island."

Gail sipped her wine again and was quiet for a minute before saying, "Marcie when Joe took my bikini off on the beach I thought I was going to faint. I was so excited and so afraid all at the same time."

"That was pretty sexy too I must say and I do know what you mean Gail. I went through the same thing the last time. I even felt it a little this time in fact when mine came off."

Charlie pulled Marcie closer to him and said, "I didn't know which way to look. I had a beautiful naked woman in front of me and one on each side of me. Joe now

I know how you had to feel when you were here before. I just don't know how you made yourself go home."

Joe knew it was going to sound a little over the top but he said, "I had to go home because that's where Gail was and I couldn't go on forever and not see her."

Gail put her arm around his neck and kissed him hard and deep before saying, "That was such a lie but it was so sweet of you to even think of that. If you're trying to win my heart you're succeeding."

Marcie said, "He's also trying to get you into his bed."

Gail looked up at him and said softly, "He just might succeed there too." When Joe heard her say that he put his wine glass on the edge of the hot tub and putting his arms around her kissed her hard urging his tongue into her mouth. She spilled her wine into the hot bubbling water as she put her arms around him and the kiss continued.

Marcie and Charlie watched them for quite awhile and then Charlie put his glass down and pulled Marcie to him. She threw her glass out into the sand and grass and they forgot about Gail and Joe as their kiss built in intensity.

As Joe and Gail continued, her hand went between his legs and found his hardness and Joe's hand found her slippery wet breasts. He thought he was whispering but Charlie and Marcie heard him say, "Gail please let me make love to you. I've dreamed about being in bed with you so many times and I want you so much."

Gail's world didn't go beyond Joe and what was happening between them. She looked at him and as her arms went around him she started to cry softly at first, but then she buried her face in his shoulder and sobbed. He held her closer to him and asked her, "Gail honey what's wrong?"

She tightened her hold on him and said, "Oh God Joe I want you so much but I just can't and I'm so sorry. I thought I could...that it would be..." and then she got out of the hot tub and ran back through the cabin and out through the front door.

When Charlie and Marcie heard Gail start to cry they looked over at her and then watched her as she sobbed and then ran back into the cabin. Charlie told Marcie, "I better go see what's going on. I knew something was bothering her but I guess it's worse than I thought."

As he got out of the hot tub Marcie said, "Let us know how she is as soon as you can Charlie no matter what time it is okay?"

"I will," and he to ran back through the cabin and over to their cabin to see to Gail.

Marcie moved over next to Joe and said, "What was that all about?"

"I have no idea. We kissed and I told her I wanted to make love to her."

"I know Charlie and I both heard you two but why would that set her off. I mean I looked over and I could tell that she had her hand between your legs."

"Yeah we were both getting so damn turned on and then bang, she starts sobbing, jumps up and runs off."

"It's pretty easy to see that she wants to make love to you and she must know by now that I'm okay with that so I don't understand what's going on."

"This trip to the island isn't turning out like the last one that's for sure."

"Something is happening. As Marcie stood up to go inside she said, "There's something different this time and I'm willing to bet the island is behind it in someway because I'm sure that she and Charlie's love life was strong and perfectly normal before we got here."