Sarah and Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purvis2
purvis2
5 Followers

"Hey Dwane", Angie said with a smile, "You ready to go to the pool tonight"?

"Of course, babe!", said Dwane, " And, of course I am ready to loosen the pussy yet again!"

"And, so you shall!" Said Angie with a wink. "But what I want to talk to you about is I'm hoping that we can make this a double date tonight."

"Hey, double date leads to double the action babe!" Said Dwane as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a passionate kiss. " I am sure I can get my roommate in on some of the action!"

"Well, that is what I want to talk to you about, " said Angie as she broke the embrace, " The other girl we are going to take with us is my roommate Sarah."

"Oh, yeah, you have told me a time or two about that roommate of yours, she is some sort of Vestal Virgin, is she not?", Dwane said with a laugh, "I would not mind popping that open myself!"

Angie grabbed his crotch and gave it a hard squeeze. "That, is what I want to talk about! I love my roommate dearly and do not want her to get hurt. There is probably a 99 percent chance that your roommate will not get any of Sarah's sweet unbroken pussy tonight. I want you to tell him that. As a consolation prize I will screw him good so that he will not feel left out of the evening fun."

"Sounds good baby, I have not had any two on one action in a long time!" said Dwane as he kissed her again. "But what is poor, sweet little Sarah going to do as we get it on? "

"Well, I hope that she watches and takes notes," as she kissed Dwane again. "The poor kid needs all the information she can get on the subject."

"I've always expressed the educational philosophy of taking a hands, tits, ass and pussy on approach to learning" said Dwane with a smile.

"Well, just a warning," said Angie, "If Sarah is hurt in any way, I will be wearing two big cut off black cocks around my neck on a gold chain"!

Dwane winced, "Damn baby, you pay hardball, I doubt I will even be able to get hard around the little girl now! But, I promise, I cross my fingers and put on my best pair of locked iron underwear and promise you that little girls Cherry is safe tonight. Unless she gives it up for free!"

"It will be harder to do than you think, " said Angie.

............................................

Sarah and Angie were in their dorm room later that afternoon. The University pool was open all Saturday afternoon and it provided a place to have some fun during the long weekend when most of the campus was deserted.

"Sarah, you look great in that two-piece Bikini of yours!" Angie told her friend of her deep blue Bikini. Sarah's bathing suit did cover what it was supposed to. But Sarah' firm bottom could not help but show through. And, her nipples seemed to want to jump right out of her top. It was almost comical how Sarah' breasts seem to point skyward at a 45 degree angle.

"I just wish I had brought one piece bathing suit last summer that would have covered everything just little better," Sarah said, "It just so hard to find one that doesn't make my nipples sore!"

"Hey, your body looks good trying to poke out of your suite", Angie said with a smile, " And believe me you will hear no one complaining about what your wearing today!"

"Well", said Sarah, "if your bathing suit covered any less you would be swimming in the nude today!"

Angie's bright yellow Bikini barely covered her body. She would have liked to have worn a thong; but that was against the pool rules. As it was, her Bikini bottoms barely covered her very round bottom and she might as well have been wearing a thong. Her top covered little past her nipples; her large and round breasts seem to be on the verge of popping out.

"Well, if the school would let us, I would not mind in the least to be swimming in the nude! There is a sense of freedom swimming bare ass with a bunch of other people!" Angie said as she playfully slapped her roommate on her bikini covered bottom.

"Angie", said Sarah more seriously, "you did talk to Dwane about what to expect and what not to expect tonight didn't you?"

"Of course little girl!", said Angie, "I told him that he and his friend better be on their best behavior or I will be wearing a pair of big black weenies around my neck!"

"Ouch!" Said Sarah as her eyes got big, "it is wonder that they will even want to go to the pool with us."

"Sarah", Angie gently asked her friend, "do you want to have sex? Have you ever been curious about it?"

"Of course I'm curious bout 'it' Angie, every girl is, it is just that everything about it scares me sometimes" Sarah said softly as she could.

"There is really nothing to be scared of, little one." Angie said.

"Did your first time hurt a lot?" Sarah said with her big brown eyes staring at her friend.

"Well, to be honest it did, but of course I was only fourteen years old and a little small for my age. The good thing is it's the type of hurt that only lasts for minute and then starts to feel good after a while. Actually, the more you do it the less pain and the greater it feels. I guess that your pussy stretches out a little over time." Angie told her friend matter of fact.

"Angie, I've heard that a girl can bleed a lot during her first time?" Sarah asked prodding her for more answers.

"I bleed a little during my first time. I guess I was masturbating so much by that time I was lucky to have any cherry left at all! The best thing is to have a boy that knows what he is doing and will go easy with you. It's best if he knows what he is doing so not only will not hurt as much but will feel as good as possible. The worst possible person you can be with is a boy who does not know what he is doing, hung like a horse, and all he wants to do is to slam it into you as hard as possible!"

"Well, I know during my first time I want the boy to have the littlest little weenie out there!" Said Sarah to her friend.

"Well, I guess that would be all right for your first time, but it can be so much better when the boy has a big one and he knows how to use it", Angie said with a laugh.

"Oh, yes, the need for friction theory of yours!" Said Sarah with a smile.

"Once you had a big fat one you will never go back" Angie winked at Sarah.

"So Angie, is it true that black guys have the biggest ones of all?" Sarah continued with her questioning.

"That is true little girl. In my times and travels I have not seen any bigger than a black man!" Said Angie as she smiled at the thought.

"So, you have been with a black guy! I saw Tim get out of bed after you and him went at it. He sure did look big to me. So, they come bigger than that!" Sarah said with a wide-eyed expression of disbelief.

"Actually, Tim is a little on the small side. He is only about six inches hard. Though, one of the rules of life is NEVER tell a guy that he has a small one. Even if he is small, you go ahead and moan and holler as he bangs you and you tell him how big he is!

"And yes, I have been with many a black boy. The largest I have been with, you know the 'nine incher' that I told you about the other day. Well, that big black one belongs with Dwane and he does not even have the biggest cock on his team!"

"And all of it fits into you Angie! I mean, he must be poking into your womb after he gets a monster like that into you!" Sarah said shaking her head.

"Yes, little innocent girl, every bit fits into a pussy! After all, all pussy stretches with enough work! Even that tight little puss of yours!" Said Angie with a giggle. "A well-hung black man would resize that pussy of yours and make you scream!"

"Well, you must have a different type of pussy than I do because I cannot see something like that ever fitting into my little opening!" Sarah said as she stared off into space trying to imagine the unimaginable. She could almost feel her little pussy tightened in reflex to protect herself from those long black invaders.

Angie thought of how she would love to watch this little cherry be popped in front of her. She could think of no better show in the world than this tight little thing being introduced to the world. And what better way than with a big black cock? Perhaps, with a little alcohol and encouragement she could help subdue this little thing tonight!

"Sarah", said Angie, "You know that there are other aspects of sex you can try without a big weenie getting anywhere near your tight little pussy"!

"Like what?" Sarah asked innocently. She did have fantasies about sex like any other human being. She wanted to be touched! She just did not want one of those big monsters between her legs just yet!

"Well," added Angie, "there is kissing of course. Not just the normal peck on the cheek you're most likely use to. This is deep kissing with tongues inserted and all!"

"Yuck!" Sarah said, "that really sounds a little on the gross side"! Sarah had heard of French kissing before. But it always sounded kind of gross to her.

Angie laughed. Ann Sullivan would definitely turn down this job! "It might sound gross, but it is definitely not! Especially when a boy is using his hands to rub all over you and especially when he starts fingering your pussy! Once he starts rubbing your clitoris and fingering your pussy you will find yourself doing a lot of things you did not think possible!"

"Does it hurt when a boy puts his finger into you?" Asked Sarah with a wide-eyed look.

"It definitely does not!" Added Angie. "A boy doesn't go very deep with his finger. Mostly just playing around the outside. Even a tight little virgin like you could stand that!"

Sarah could feel herself blushing. She had often fingered herself under the covers at night and that was the only sexual outlet she had. She enjoyed the warm feeling that came over her when she did that.

"And, back to the subject of kissing," Angie continued with her school lesson to Sarah, "it really feels good when the boy starts kissing you all over your body! Especially when he starts sucking on your tits!"

Sarah had always wondered what it was like to have a boy suck on her tits. The Internet sites Angie had shown this and it had sparked an interest in her. "I bet it really feels good for a boy to suck on your tits."

"You better believe it little girl!" Angie giggled. "When a boy starts sucking on your tits your legs with give way and you won't even be able to stand the pleasure is so good!"

Sarah let out a little nervous giggle. She could feel her nipples get hard as Angie described the sensation.

"But," added Angie, "it is nothing compared to what it feels like when a boy starts licking on your pussy!"

"That sounds a little gross!" Added Sarah, "I saw that on your Internet sites. It kind of looks a little on disgusting side!"

"Well, you do make sure you had a bath before the action!" Angie added. "That is common curtesy that you do that! There is no better feeling than when a boy puts his tongue inside your pussy! I often have my best orgasms when I boy goes down on me! I start squirting everywhere!"

"What do you mean that you squirt?" Sarah had seen men 'cum' on Angie's Internet site. But she was referring to herself.

"You did not know that a girl can start squirting out an orgasm just like a man?" Angie smiled at little innocent Sarah.

"I know that a girl got wet down there. You're telling me that a girl can shoot stuff out of her just like a boy can? You're kidding, aren't you?" Sarah thought that her friend was making this up. She had never heard anything like this in her life.

"I am going to have to rent us a porn movie one night!" Giggles Angie. "Yes, a girl can start squirting just like a man does with his dick. It does take a lot of arousal and skill on part of the man. A stupid little boy is not going to make you squirt, that is for sure! You really need a guy with experience that will make you come like that!

"And, if you want a boy to go down on you, you definitely have to suck his cock! There is nothing a boy likes better than to have you wrap your hand around his cock and suck the daylights out of it!"

Sarah had wondered about 'blowjobs' after seeing them on Angie's computer. It kind of looked disgusting to her. "It doesn't taste bad?" Sarah asked with her mouth open in questioning Angie.

"Of course not!" Added Angie. "You definitely want to make sure that the boy has had a bath! But it is definitely cleaner and simpler than when a man licks your pussy! It does take some basic techniques on the part of the woman to give a good blow job and not to accidentally circumcise the poor guy."

"I guess it sort of like licking a big lollipop!" Said Sarah with a giggle.

"I cream filled sucker at that!" Angie said with a laugh "though you don't want to bite down on it like a tootsie pop! Nothing will make a guy go crazier and give him more pleasure than a good blow job!"

"So, dear teacher, how do you give a good blow job!" Sarah asked her friend.

Angie grabbed two bananas from off her desk and gave one to her roommate.

"Here", said Angie, "You take a banana and do what I do!" She and Sarah both peeled their banana.

"First, little girl, you wrap your fist around your cock at the base like so", trying to show Sarah the moves. "Don't squeeze it too hard you're turning it to mush!"

"Sorry", said Sarah with a giggle. "I think I almost broken the neck on this one!"

"Just don't do that to the real boy!" Angie said shaking her head. "Take your tongue and run it over the underside of your banana-cock. Boys are really sensitive to the underside of their cock. And keep your free hand cups over their balls."

"Why?" Asked Sarah.

"Because, as you gain experience you will realize that if you feel the boys' balls start to raise up in his sack, you'll know he is close to cumming! If you don't want that to happen too quickly you have to slow down. That way he can make him last as long as you want him to last.!!"

"And", continued Angie, "if the cock is really close to cumming you stop licking and place your thumb and two forefingers over the tip and gently squeeze for a few seconds. Wait until his cupped balls sink in his sack and go back to work."

"Wow!" Said Sarah, "I don't not know there was so much science behind this!"

"You definitely pick up a few tips with experience," added Angie. "Now, take your mouth over your banana-cock and suck on it back and forth like this."

Sarah copied Angie's motions. Both she and Angie were deep throating those two poor bananas right into back of their mouths.

Sarah went too deep and let out a gag. "I guess I went too deep there!"

"I have heard that some girls can completely swallow a cock whole just like a sword swallower at the circus!" Said Angie as she stopped sucking. "But, most can't, so you much better just to safely suck what you can and be careful. Sometimes, when you gag, you will want to clamp down with your teeth. And, that is definitely something you don't want to do! Also, be sure to keep your lips pulled over your teeth. You definitely don't want to rake your teeth over his cock. Good thing you don't have braces; that really makes it difficult and dangerous to give a good blow job!"

Sarah's and Angie's bananas broke in half and the pieces fell to the floor and they both started to giggle uncontrollably on the floor.

"Angie?" Sarah asked. "Do you swallow or spit it out when a boy cums' in your mouth? It looks, from the Internet to me, that is the most disgusting thing of all for a boy to cum in your mouth!"

"Well, it not as bad as you think," Angie adding to the lesson. "It really doesn't taste that bad. I try just to go ahead and swallow his load. But some boys make so much that there is no way you're going to be able to swallow it all! You just swallow what you can an let the rest run down your cheeks and then rub it over your breasts."

"Yuck! That's gross!" Laughed Sarah.

"Perhaps" continued Angie, "'But boys think it is really sexy!"

.....................................................

Sarah and Angie made their way to the football dorm that afternoon. They were wearing their bright red warm-up suits over their bathing suits as they made their way toward the dorm. The lobby was mostly quiet that afternoon with just a few players moving about. Dwane and his roommate were in the lobby waiting on them.

"Hello Angie", said Dwane as he kissed her. "How are you, Sarah?"

"I'm doing all right" Sarah said in a low voice.

Dwane could not get over how beautiful Sarah was. She really put Angie to shame in the looks department. Deep brown eyes to go with her brown hair that sort of gave the look of an innocent little doe. Shapely body and nice firm behind that was even obvious in those baggy warm-ups she and Angie had on. He could almost imagine how good she would taste!

"This is my roommate Jerome", said Dwane, "he is the starting fullback on football team.

Jerome was about six foot three inches tall and weighed in at 240 pounds of muscle. His specialty was to take the ball and drive it straight down the middle of the field. He could bench press over 450 pounds and his powerful legs could press double that number. He had a broad smile that was set off by his shaven head and coal black skin. Not that many asked, but he had nearly a 4.0 GPA in Business Administration. And he hoped to working in the front office of an NFL team once his career was over.

Jerome had liked the look of Sarah right off. There was something magical about white girls that just gives off a sense of innocents and vulnerability. Angie was nice and fun to be around, he had even fucked her a time or two, but then again who hasn't? Jerome had known a lot of 'Angie's' around the football dorm. White girls who only goal seemed to be to fuck as many of the football players as possible. That could be fun from time to time. But Jerome liked girl's that he had to work to get. The thrill of the hunt and the capture was a lot more fun than a girl who begins to take off her clothes as soon as you said hi to her! Shy girls were especially fun!

Dwane had told him the story of Sarah and right off Jerome knew that this would be his greatest challenge. He had heard Angie's warning to Dwane. Of course, he would not hurt Sarah, there was way too much free sex for the asking to do anything like that. This was a full-blown hunt and he would take all the time that it required.

Dwane and Jerome walked to the pool with Angie and Sarah. Dwane and Angie were walking together in front hand in hand. Sarah and Jerome were just walking side by side.

"So, I hear that you're on the Volleyball team," Jerome began with the small talk with her.

"Yes," said Sarah, "I was able to start my freshman year this year. We made it all the way to the NCAA tournament before we got beat by UCLA in the second round."

"It a great accomplishment to start your freshman year, I started my freshman year as well." Said Jerome.

"I remember seeing you on the field this year" Sarah continued. "You always seemed to be driving the ball up the field no matter how many guys were hanging onto you!"

"Well, that is my specialty", Jerome said. "When I get the ball, I like to drive it right up the middle of the field. I feel like no one can stop me when I am driving for the goal line! Does not matter how tight the hole is in the line. I always find a way to ram it through!"

Sarah could feel herself blushing. She did not know why she got a sexual meaning out of Jerome's description of his on the field play. She thought it was because of being around Angie way to long.

........................................

They made their way into the indoor pool that was opened to all students on Saturday. Angie and Sarah stripped off their warm-ups to reveal their bathing suits to the boys.

"Damn!" Both Dwane and Jerome said in unison. And it was not directed toward Angie in that many a time they had both seen far more flesh on her, from many angles, than her skimpy bathing suit showed now.

purvis2
purvis2
5 Followers