Sarah and Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie began to moan louder and louder as Dwane gathered speed. Dwane's cock looked like a blur of motion as it went faster and faster into Angie and Angie's squeals became louder.

Angie's breasts were rotating in a clockwise direction with every powerful stroke of Dwane's cock. Sarah could not help but smile at the sight of her best friends spinning breasts. Dwane had such a cute and tight bottom as well as he powered his way into her best friend's pussy as his massive balls swinged with each stroke.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Angie screamed as Dwane suddenly stopped with his cock three quarters of its length buried inside of her. Angie's breasts and chest were a deep red and Sarah saw her friend's pussy spasm around Dwane's cock. Dwane pulled some of his tool out of her pussy and it was covered in slick liquid.

Sarah and Jerome let go of Angie's legs and she wrapped her legs around Dwane's neck. Dwane once again started plowing into Angie at greater and greater speed. Standing behind them, Sarah could see Dwane's cock moving in and out of her friend at an unbelievable speed. With Dwane's balls slapping her friend's ass with every stroke. Sarah could not believe how stretched out Angie's little pussy was! It appears her friend was right -- all pussy does stretch!

Dwane pulled out of Angie and flipped her over on her belly. He raised her bottom into the air. Her red and gaping pussy was on full display. He lined his cock up and plunged back in up to the hilt until only his balls were visible. He grabbed hold of Angie's thighs and began to plow into her with greater and greater speed. His balls were flapping back and forth like a pendulum.

With each pump Sarah could see Angie's poor pussy being stretched and pulled to the limit. This was complete subjugation. This pussy was his!

"Oh my God!" screamed Angie as she buried her face into the pillow, "I'm cumming again!

"Shit!" Screamed out Dwane as he slammed his cock all the way to the bottom for the last time. Dwane's balls quivered in their sack as he began pumping hot liquid into Angie's womb. Dwane collapsed on top of Angie.

It seemed like five minutes before they could find the energy to pull out of each other. Dwane removed his half limp cock with a popping noise and thick gobs of sperm began to spill out of Angie.

It did not appear to Sarah that Dwane came any less than he did the first time! Sarah stared in wonderment down at her best friends gaping pussy with sperm running out of it and onto the bed. Angie was breathing hard and staring at the ceiling.

"Are you all right Angie?" Sarah asked innocently at her spread-eagle roommate and obviously fucked the hell out of pussy gaping open.

"I am OK little girl; I'm just going to be sore for about a week!" Angie said with a giggle. "Why don't you introduce your little tight pussy to Jerome's big cock. I don't think I could handle both of them today!"

Sarah looked over at Jerome who was lying on the bed smiling at her. His huge monster cock was hard as a rock and laying on his belly. He actually made Dwane look like a little boy next to him!

"Angie, Dwane tore up your pussy and he did that despite the fact you're not a virgin and your use to fucking big monster cocks! I would have to go to the hospital if I tried to take Jerome's monster between my legs!". Sarah told her friend as she covered her pussy with one hand in reflex to protect it from potential penetration.

"Jerome can really be gentle when he wants to be little girl" Angie said as she gently got up in a sitting position and winced. She did not think she could pee straight for a week! She reached up and gave her roommate a hug and a slow kiss on the lips. "He will be gentle when he stretches out your little pussy and makes you a complete woman.

Angie rubbed the firm round bottom of her little roommate. She took one of her hands and reached down pushed away Sarah's protective hand and fingered the tight and still very wet pussy of her best friend as Sarah let out a gasp. "There is one thing I do know little girl, is that this tight body of yours was built for fucking. And, despite of how scary Jerome's big cock is, he is the one that can really make your first time the best."

"But I will cry!", said Sarah with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, you will!" said Angie knowingly. "And, you will most definitely scream at times! You will cry and scream for your mother! You will scream for God to save your little pussy! Your cherry will not pop easily. Becoming a woman is not be easy. But, like childbirth, you will live through it and be better for it!"

Sarah wanted to make sure that she pleased Jerome. But, the thought of his thick cock penetrating her sent a chill up her spine. Could she take its massive length and girth? Would she cry like Angie said? She knew that her poor little pussy would never be the same after being impaled with that black war club of Jerome's.

Perhaps it was Dwane's grandfathers old time blackberry wine that gave her the courage, or more likely, the lack of common sense, to want give it a try. Why not, she thought, she was as brave as the next girl. There is a point where every "little" girl becomes a full woman! She knew her cherry must be popped and her pussy split! This is all part of becoming a full and complete woman! How could she sit back and watch Angie do her "job" of pleasing Jerome? As a woman this was HER job! And, if Angie could take a pussy pounding, she was sure she could as well.

"On one condition," Sarah said to her best friend, "that Jerome takes it slow and if I want him to stop, or only go so deep, he will respect that and stop."

Jerome got up off the air mattress, his massive tool nearly touching his belly button and bouncing up and down in almost a comical matter. He walked over to Sarah put his arms around her. "I promise little girl. I have been with a virgin a time or two before and I promise I will be gentle. If you only want a few inches of my cock inside of you; then I will only put a few inches inside. Whatever it takes to pleasure you I will do it. And, in the end, I will make you a complete and whole woman!"

Jerome grabbed both sides of Sarah's face and gave her a deep kiss. He was really going to take his time and enjoy this! Her little innocent doe brown eyes looked up at him with tears swelling up in her. Such nipples as he had never seen were pointed skyward toward his chest. God! To be a baby and be able to feed on these every day! He reached around and squeezed Sarah's firm and round cheeks. Athletic women were always the best once they get into it. They could always take a good fucking better than they realized. And, this little pussy was going to be split apart!

"Please be gentle", said Sarah with tears streaming down her face. "My pussy is yours."

Jerome smiled and laid little Sarah down on the mattress all the while not breaking off the embrace. Sarah still had a hand cupped over her innocent and pure little pussy trying to protect it to the last. Jerome reached over with one of his massive hands and gently moved Sarah's little hand out of the way and replaced it with his own. He had to get this little tight box as wet as possible to prepare it for what he had to be done!

Sarah let out a low moan when one of Jerome's big fingers began to rub the outside of her womanhood. Jerome moved his finger up and down the tightly enclosed slit and found her engorged clitoris at the top and began to play with it. Sarah nearly arched her back upward nearly two feet off the mattress when he hit this magical spot.

Angie and Dwane moved around to get a better view of the show. Angie could not help to be happy to be able to see her best friend become a woman before her. Would she cry, she wondered? She remembered that she had cried like a baby when she lost her virginity at the age of fourteen, from both the pain and the emotion of the situation, and that had been with a guy with only a five-inch tool. She could not image what it would be like to lose her cherry to something as massive as Jerome's tool. Hell, it felt like losing her cherry every time she had sex with Jerome and she was far from being the tightest girl around!

Jerome was playing with little Sarah's clit with his thumb and ever so gently began fingering her pussy with his finger. He did not want to go too deep and accidentally take her virginity in that way. Her virginity should be taken with a cock only! God she was getting wet quickly!

Sarah was moaning and groaning as Jerome continued to play with her pussy. Suddenly, he stopped and got on top of her in the 69-position order to lick her pussy.

Jerome's large cock was pointed downwards towards Sarah's face. "Sarah, grabbed hold of my cock and try to get it as wet as you can with your mouth. The wetter it is, the easier it will slide through!"

It was almost comical to see that large cock that now hung over her. It looked like it was staring at her like some sort of big black snake about to bite. In a way, it was about to bit her. She grabbed it was her hands and started to suck it like a big black sucker. She almost bit down when her breath was taken away when Jerome's long tongue started to penetrate her pussy!

Jerome pealed back the lips of Sarah's tight little pussy to allow his tongue better access. There was not a lot of room to work with. He hoped that he did not hurt this sweet little thing during her initiation. It was one of the few times he wished he was twelve years old again and had a little boy's cock of six or seven inches in order to be gentler with her fucking! He did not want to rip her apart and have her end up in the hospital for reconstructive surgery. He was glad he did not tell her the story of that little Japanese girl he had sex with in high school. He wondered how she was doing in the Covent.

Angie could not help to smile at the sight. Sarah's tight little pussy was spread apart for Jerome's massive tongue that was larger than some cocks she had in the past. Sarah was beginning to become very wet with the oral penetration.

Jerome could feel that Sarah's young pussy was about to orgasm. He stopped the oral stimulation. It would be better for Sarah to have her orgasm early in their fucking to make his cock slide more easily inside of her. He got on his knees in front of the spread little Sarah. Her pussy was red and very wet with his saliva. His hard cock was nearly touching his belly. Sarah had a scared look on her face as she stared up at him and looked like she was about to cry at any moment.

"Dwane, hand me that tube of K-Y Jelly from the top drawer", he told his roommate. "Sarah, little one, I am going to grease you and me both up a little. It will make everything slide a little more easily"

Sarah could not help but to shake. Jerome was on his spread knees before her spread legs, his huge cock pointed skyward and his tennis ball sized testicles hanging low in their sack all only inches from her naked pussy! His manhood was truly a well-designed pussy killer! God, what had she gotten herself into, she wondered. How in the world was that big thing going to fit inside of her? How did all the other women Jerome had been with handled so fearful a weapon as this? She was breathing hard and feeling like she was about to hyperventilate at any moment. Can one have a heart attack during sex she wondered? Would she cry like a little baby?

Jerome took the tube of gel and thickly rubbed it all over his thick cock head and up and down his long black shaft. He took some of the cold jell and rubbed it on the outside of Sarah's tight labia and the opening of the vagina and, ever so gently, rubbed some on her hymen.

Sarah could not help but giggle like a little girl when Jerome put the cold jell onto her pussy. She felt like a little baby being covered in diaper rash cream after a diaper change. If Jerome was not careful with that big baseball bat of his she thought she might need a diaper for a few days!

"Are you ready Sarah?", Jerome said softly.

"Please fuck me", said Sarah. "Please make me yours. Please be careful with the black pussy killer of yours." Sarah knew that she was never going to be the same. It was the time to become a woman.

"Sarah, it's time to make you a woman," Jerome said softly, "Dwane and Angie, grab a knee and try to spread her apart a little. It is going to be a tight fit!"'

Angie and Dwane grabbed a knee and pulled her legs back and away. Her pussy arched skyward in preparation.

Angie could not help but to smile at her roommate. She could swear that Sarah's little pussy was shaking in fright from what was about to take place. Sarah looked like she was about to cry. She reached down and gave her roommate a kiss.

"Don't worry little one, I will be here with you," she said softly as she rubbed the outline of her quivering virgin pussy with her fingers "I will hold you as you become a full woman! And Jerome, you be as gentle as possible taking her little cherry!"

"Don't worry, I will" added Jerome. Jerome spread his legs further and lowered his massive cock toward little Sarah's unprotected pussy. He began to rub his cock head up and down her well-greased slit.

"Oh shit!" said Sarah in response to the touch of Jerome's cock head. Staring down at the scene Sarah saw that Jerome's cock head looked bigger than her whole pussy. How do you get something that big into something so little? She felt her muscles of her vagina contract in reflex. She knew she had to be calm or otherwise this will be much more painful than its going to be!

Jerome slowly pushed the head of his monster between the folds of Sarah's labia and into the opening of Sarah's vagina. Somehow, Jerome got the massive head in-between the folds of Sarah's pussy where he just held it there. Sarah stared down at the sight of her pussy being pealed apart and the cock head buried inside of her. She had not felt any pain yet, perhaps this will not be so bad . . ."

Jerome plunged two or three inches of his black shaft into Sarah's pussy. This was enough to break through the hymen that had been protecting her virtue for nineteen years.

"Oh my God! " Sarah screamed out. She had definitely felt that! That felt like a knife stabbing her between her legs.

But she had to be brave in front of everyone in the room! She could not let them see her acting like a baby! Every woman goes through having a first time and she would be no different! She could see between her legs that Jerome's massive cock head was now inside of her and a few inches of his shaft. But there was still seven or eight inches of shaft left to go! How the hell would it fit!

Jerome had felt his cock head break through Sarah's hymen. God she was tight! It felt like her was trying to push a coke bottle through a straw! He hoped that she would not bleed too much when he got going. That really did seem to scare a virgin to see their own blood. He wanted to pound this pussy hard with his massive thighs powering his way through this untouched puss. But, at the same time, he wanted to be gentle with this little girl he was making into a woman.

Jerome moved back two inches until only his cock head was still inside of Sarah and then he plunged back in two inches. He slowly moved these two inches back and forth inside of little Sarah's pussy to allow her time to get use to the size and width of his organ. He could see the blood of her lost virginity coating his cock.

"See that babe? That is what is left of you being a little girl, you're becoming a woman now!" Jerome said softly to her.

"Please be gentle", Sarah added with a sniffle at the sight of her own blood coating Jerome's black rod. "My God, it is so big!"

Jerome continued to pump his cock ever so slowly into and out of Sarah's tight little pussy. Being sure to keep the head lodged in her canal. He slowly started to move a little more of his cock into the tight orifice. He was now pumping six inches of his shaft back and forth inside of her.

Sarah could not believe how wide her pussy was stretched! She looked like she was giving birth in reverse! She could feel the outer walls of her pussy burning from the intense friction and stretching from the penetration. Tears were running down her face as she tried to be brave. But this big black cock hurt and he only had half of the organ inside of her!

Jerome kept up the pace of his pumping cock. At eight inches in depth, he felt he was now bumping up against her cervix. He wanted her to orgasm to make his massive tool slide in more easily. Poor Sarah's little pussy now was stretched to its limit. He increased his speed. He was now using his huge thighs to power himself right up the middle into Sarah's tight pussy.

Sarah felt a pressure building up in her that she knew she was going to cum and cum hard! "Oh God! She shouted, "I think I am going to pee!" Her pussy stretched wide by the black invader and Sarah began to spasm hard and violently in an intense orgasm!

Now, Jerome knew, was the time to introduce her to all of his cock while she was lubricated. He Slammed his cock harder and even faster into Sarah. After a half dozen trusts he bottomed out into Sarah's womb with his balls now bouncing off of her upturned ass. Sarah let out a scream as the last barrier was crossed.

Jerome's massive weapon was now pumping back and forth all the way into and out of Sarah's pussy at almost blinding speed. Just as he plowed through a defense on the football field he was now plowing through Sarah. The sloppy squishing sound of his cock sliding through her flesh filled the room and the sound of Jerome's balls bouncing off Sarah's firm ass echoed across the room and sounded like the beating of a drum. Bang. . . Bang ... Bang echoed the sound in the room and joined the rest of the chorus of sounds of pussy being destroyed that filled the dorm! A thick musky smell filled the room.

Angie and Dwane had let go of Sarah' legs and she wrapped them around Jerome's back. It was a fearful sight from behind Sarah and Jerome to see Jerome's cock slam into and out of Sarah's once tight pussy! With each stroke of Jerome's massive cock sent Sarah's perky breasts rotating around and around in a clocklike motion.

"Oh, my God!" screamed Sarah. "You're splitting me apart!!!" Despite the pain she had never felt anything this good before. She grabbed and squeezed Jerome's tight ass cheeks that powered his pussy killing cock. She knew her pussy would never be the same. She could not imagine ever being without Jerome's massive cock. "Please, please make me a woman! Your woman!"

As Dwane did with Angie Jerome pulled his cock

As Dwane did with Angie Jerome pulled his cock out of her with a popping sound and flipped Sarah on her belly to finish her off. Jerome on one knee and the other foot propped on the mattress. He raised her little bottom into the air as Sarah's face was buried into a pillow. He lined up his massive cock and plunged it into Sarah as she let out a scream. Her bottom with a sight to behold to everyone in the room. A pure white little bottom, a cute little asshole, and the sight of his cock plunging into and out of Sarah's little pussy as his giant balls swung freely! Jerome knew this pussy would never be the same. For this night, at least, this was his pussy!

"Sarah this is my pussy! Let me hear you say it!" Jerome said.

"This is your pussy!" screamed Sarah.

"Tell me you want my black cock!" shouted Jerome.

"I want your nigger cock!" screamed Sarah. She was shocked she even used that word. But it came up through her from a very primitive level.

God Jerome loved this position! A girl on her knees with his cock going into and out of her pussy while her bottom pointed skyward. He loved grabbing hold of a woman's hips while he powered his way into her womanhood. The view of Sarah's pussy being stretched and pulled size and suction produced by his cock was an unbelievable sight! Sarah was in complete submission. He had complete control.