All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 07'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
raunchyrareraunchyrareover 15 years ago
OMF God!

I can't believe it's finally here, and I'm the 1st to comment!

Girl, you just know how to keep ua on edge!As to the story, well, let just say this last installment is making me beg for more, and the next few weeks are going to be difficult as I know you are busy!

All can think to say is , one day I can only hope you make your work published so I can buy the books!

Congratulations on your vivid imagination and your abiity to turn it into RIVETING stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

As always great work.

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
Lordie lordie

Im loving it! LOVING IT!!!!!! The sad part is that you can never have too much good with out something bad happening. Finally though these two get to have one moment where everything goes right, sooooooo well done, You never ever EVER fail to keep everyone on the edge of thier seat to see what's going to happen next! Girl you are truely blessed, I hope you have a wonderful new year and get back as much joy as you put out to all of us with these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brava!!

Oh, wow...!! I've been anxiously waiting for this chapter, and it DIDN'T disappoint!! I must say that, as a former Italian minor, and lover of things Italian (literature, wine, food and especially the good looking guys lol) the Cavalcanti poem was a nice surprise!! :D I've been hooked since Chapter 1, so definitely keep up the good work!But please don't make us wait so long for our Nic and Victoria fix next time!!

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
I think...

I heard distant screams of joy when this chapter posted tonight! lol. It was amazing. Beautiful, sad, and with a wonderful, suspenseful cliffhanger. They're a real couple now, but that's only half the battle. Now we have to sit back, and wait to see if they're strong enough to make it through the reality now the fantasy is over. You've done a phenomenal job with this story and with these characters, and if I don't get to comment on the next chapter when it drops, I just want you to know you should be so proud of yourself. Never forget that this is only the tip of the iceberg for you. Your talent is limitless. And though I always appreciate your thanks, and you'll always have my support, at the end of the day this is all you. The people have spoken, Soular, and they're saying More, More, More! Me too. Bookend #1 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved CH. 07

Can't wait until ch. 8; your doing a great job; keep them coming. Hope you had a great holiday. NOW DON'T TAKE ANY MORE. As you can tell we missed you ::::))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yay!

Thank you for bringing her to her senses!! It was a GREAT transition into making her a heroine worthy of respect AND in bringing her together with Nic. Loved it!!

RockChick07RockChick07over 15 years ago
TOO GOOD!

I seriously can't get enough of this story it just that good!

Please update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have only one things to say:

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

This chapter was well worth the wait...definitely does not disappoint. I was sad, happy and now I'm nervous to see what is in store for Nic and Victoria. Enjoyed their time together, away from everyone. (And I'm definitely happy Nic finally admitted she is his weakness and that he loves her) Whew!...Now I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks again, Soular! SZ

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
OMG!!

Damn this was a great update. I am so glad he told her that he loved her and they are working it out. Leave it to you and Tangledinyou to have me up at two in the morning reading your stories. You shouldn't write so well and maybe I would be getting some much needed sleep. Excellent as always...thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome Back

You were missed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

I'm speechless! I don't know what to say. You've completely outdid yourself. You're definitely my favorite writer on this site! Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PERFECTION!!!!

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!! Those are the words that come to mind after reading Chapter 7. I have been looking forward to the continuation and must say I am absolutely blown away by the fantastic way you have crafted this story, Soular. I am pondering all that transpired in this chapter. Victoria learning to rely on herself, Nic finally admitting his feelings and the way they have come together as a couple is riveting. I am literally at the edge of my seat wondering who is behind the events at the end of this chapter. Thanks again for sharing your awesome talent. I am so looking forward to Chapter 8.

jen80jen80over 15 years ago
HELL YEAH

I am so glad I stayed up till 1 am to read your new chapter!! Thank god Nic finally came to his senses and told her how he really felt! She so deserves every bit of happiness he is giving her and then some. I can't wait to see what Nic does about someone shooting at his woman! Please don't make us wait too long. You are my favorite author and I swear to god I check everyday to see if you have posted anything!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great writing!

I stayed up past 3AM reading this chapter. It was so good!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to write this story. It makes me hope I find my fairy tale prince one day. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply fantastic!

This update was definitely worth the wait! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story plays out.

babygirl2cute4ubabygirl2cute4uover 15 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

Oh my gosh!! I have been waiting on this chapter for EVER!! and it delivered! It kept me stuck to my chair for all 5 pages and it was SO good I had to go back and read it again. I cannot wait for the next chapter, I am so curious to see who shot at Victoria, maybe Sonny?? Keep up the excellent work, you have an amazing talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!!!

Such a cliffhanger!! Nic is going to insane as someone has threatened Victoria. I am waiting with bated breathe for your next chapter.

DeeZaster360DeeZaster360over 15 years ago
OMG!

That was just mean of you. Its sweet sweet torture that isn't fair. Great job!!

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Maybe now he'll change...

Yeah, they made huge strides in their relationship, but what he does puts her life at risk. Maybe he'll changes his ways to keep her safe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whoa!!

That was soooo worth the wait!! I bet it was that damn sonny he just seems like the kind of bastard who would do something like that to get back at Nic. Girl my business trip to Italy was fabulous and I absolutely hated saying goodbye to Paolo and Giovanni and Franco!!(sigh) Caramia you must allow this relationship to continue to bloom!! I can't wait for your next entry. Ciao!!

The Princess

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yea!

It is 4:30 in the morning but I don't care! Incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh my god

wow. that was awesome!! but now i'm all nervous about her and/or nic getting hurt... i wish he'd just 'retire' and become an architect or something... then they could focus on making lots of beautiful babies :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow!

i LOVE this story!!! the plot just keeps getting bta! do bring out part 8 soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely loved the new chapter

Definitely worth the wait. I think maybe Amber had something to do with the shooting.

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
Beautiful

Yes, this chapter is beautiful, but I'm actually referring to you, soular. I think one reason people love your stories so much is because they intuitively know there's a lot of you in them. They're right, and that's why the stories seem so real. Sienna and Victoria are a lot like you, except they aren't real, but you are.

You prove to me over and over again that beauty and brains do mix. And the best thing about you is that you're beautiful inside as well as out.

I appreciate, again, your public offering of thanks for my meager help, but I want everyone to know that these stories are yours, and yours alone.

I love your writing, but I love you more.

JG

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SUPERRR!!!

just great to read this fantastic story, mixed with HAWWWTTT sex!!Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
seriously...

I'm not trying to rush your genius or anything and I don't want you to punish us with a 3 paragraph chapter for rushing you, but you realize that you MUST update soon. It would be cruel and heartless to leave us hanging too long. And you couldn't possibly be that mean. You are an AWESOME writer. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well, he's in trouble

He can't break up with her to keep her safe because he loves her and she won't give up her independence. I don't see this going well for some people... Can't wait to see Paul/Sonny/Ex-wife involvement with this new arc.

On another note, I really loved the poetry by Cavalcanti! Very lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh my...

Please...don't let any of them get hurt! I love these two get together, and hopefully have babies...at least i can still hope, right? lol

He knows he'll put her in danger with this relationship. His enemy will get the closest person of his as his weakness. I hope he'll stop doing his job and find another way for living...but that's just a hope. Everything comes from your imagination is magic, Soular! Thank you for sharing all your stories with us...blessed ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you little tease :P

im betting that you just love having us here in agony lol i mean what a cliffhanger i couldnt wait for chapter 7 and know i want chapter 8 more for godness sake im addicted to your writing, i just simply adore it. your one of the best writers on here. cannot wait please do hurry up. i wounder whats going to happen is nik going to make victoria live with him or break it off arrghh this is torture.theres just something special about your stories that i love i mean girls with beauty and brains getting their soul mates while showing realistic situations;god knows... just do what you do and ill be very happy!!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding, as always.

Definitely looking forward to Ch.08! This is a beautifully written chapter, and all so in keeping with the characters as established.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worth the wait!!! Thank you!

I'm so happy that you updated! I've been checking multiple times a day. This was such a great chapter. It was nice to see Victoria and Nic together, and he finally let his guard down! I'm glad nothing happened to Victoria when the shots were fired, but I suspect that the ex-wife, and Sonny might have planned that! I can't wait to see what happens in Chapter 8. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!!

You are a gifted writer with a great plot. The storyline is electric. Please do not keep us waiting again for the next chapter.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
That Was An Amazing Chapter!!!!!!!!!

That was another amazing Chapter with Nick and Victoria. It took you long enough though to write this chapter. I wish you would write a little quicker for the next chapter. I hate being left hanging to find out if she was hurt are not. I like your writing style and the way you write the story's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Take as long as you want,

I would rather read a quality story than a rushed one. I thought your previous story was excellent and when you started this one I decided to wait until you had finished then read it all. I just wanted to say relax in answer to some of the previous comments who forget that you are sharing your time and story freely. I am sure the majority of your readers appreciate this and thank you for your effort. Have a Happy New Year and enjoy your writing. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

lvenyoulvenyouover 15 years ago
LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely loved this chapter. I just love your writing. I can't wait for the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!!

I'm a huge fan, but have never commented before...this chapter brought tears to my eyes. It's rare for writing to move me in such a way, but that just exemplifies how talented of a writer you are. I look forward to reading more of your work!

BigAz79BigAz79over 15 years ago
What amazing Chapter

I think this was worth all the waiting and I can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!

I NEVER leave a comment on a Literotica story before. But i just had to!! I LOVE your style of writing; it keeps me interested through out the chapters. Victoria and Nick make a great couple. Keep it up!! Also, you should look into getting your stories published, i know i would definitely buy them!! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
happy

They are finally happy. The problem is she is his weakness and all of his enemies will now try and use that to their advantage to bring him down. The poem he recited was beautiful.I think Sonny Eddie and Amber may all have something to do with the shooting. Marvelouslly written soular!!

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
Intoxicating.. Stimulating... Awe-Inspiring

As always your writing just pulls the reader inside the story and (for me at least) I can feel, hear, see, smell and almost taste the essence of your characters and what they experience. Glad you had time with your family - priorities in order and all that - but even happier you are back in the saddle and writing again!!! Cherry

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
okay now

SO who done it? Was it a casual enemy or was this istigated by Amber or even Sonny? hmmm

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Loved this chapter. Amazing dialogue, loved the poem! I'm a sucker for poetry so would have totally forgiven Nic too in a heartbeat! lol. I'm glad you took your time with this because it came our perfectly. I soooo do not mind waiting for the next one if its even half as good as this awesome chapter!

elisaemejuluelisaemejuluover 15 years ago
Well done

I loved it, very beautiful and moving..I think amber is way too obvious of a choice..it has to be someone very close to him..can't wait for the chapter 8!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED This Story

I can't wait for Chapter 8. This story is wonderfully written. I wonder who ordered the hit? Sonny, Amber or the Russians...I hope you become a novelist, because I will buy all your books..Keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'M HOOKED!

YOU ARE BRILLIANT! HOWEVER,I NEED TO ASK YOU AN IMPORTANT QUESTION! IS THIS A WORK OF FICTION? OR ....?

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesover 15 years ago
Brilliant!

Sonny is so fu*king dead. Going after Victoria to send a message to Nic. I wonder if she or Nic will approach his father or is his father already dead and Sonny wants to accert himself. Or maybe it could be Eddie, he doesn't like Victoria's presence in Nic's life. Sooooooo many possibilities and I know we are in the homestretch. I can't wait for the next chapter. Chances are it will not have a happy ending with his illegal activities but this is truly an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is the SHIT!!!!!

I'm so addicted to this story. That stupid bitch Amber ordered the hit. It was an amateur by the way it happened. AWESOME WORK!!!!

LoniPLoniPover 15 years ago
Truly Engaging Story

I can't wait to see how this is will all go down in the end. I see that some people are speculating that the hit was ordered by Sonny or Amber...but I think it's possibly Eddie considering Victoria is taking Nic's focus away from the business. But whatever happens it'll be good!! I'm telling you Soular...you need to shop this as a tv movie or at least get it in print! Checking for the next chapter very soon! You have a knack for cliffhangers girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT!

You never disappoint with your enthralling stories. I love this story and was waiting anxiously until you updated and was so excited when i saw that you did.

This chapter was great and i can't wait for the next chapter...keep writing...

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
After that chapter...

I forgive you for the long absence ;) Truly fantastic. So happy that Victoria and Nic are finally together! Their time in Bali sounded so idyllic and beautiful. And now comes the shooting to throw a spanner in the works. Damn that Sonny! He's involved somehow! I hope Nic doesn't distance himself from Victoria in an attempt to protect her. And I hope she doesn't get scared off. Looking forward to chapter 8!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
PS-

How sweet are your Brandon's comments?! Lucky girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOLLY SHIT!!

i can not belive this shit!

first paradise, and now a drive by!

she definatly should rethink the whole 'apartment' thing and move in with Nick. It doesnt exactly mean she doesnt have her own place, her own independence, but atleast shes safe. Wow-this chapter really blew my mind! i can't wait for the next chapter[hope to read very soon]usa

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH SHIT!

after reading some on the other comments, i just realized that the drive by couldve been cause by so many different people!

wow, this is such a mystery and a twist. excelent chapter! cant wait for the next one[which i hope is comeing soon!!]

lovegoodstorieslovegoodstoriesover 15 years ago
Loved this update

Soular, thanks for sharing your stories. As ususal, this chapter was well written and it kept me in suspense. I did not move before completing it!!! Looking forward for the next chapter, and your next story.

U R simply the best.

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
FINALLY he admits!

It's about time Nic's ass admits that he loves Victoria! It only took 7 chapters. As for the drive by, it could be any reason, maybe something to do with some other employee at Calamity's, but whoever did it, they've made a big, HUGE mistake and messed with the wrong worker. It will be interesting to see what Nic does. PUHLEASE write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fanmarvetabulous!

Soular you're wicked. Omg! What can I say?! Pure art! Hands down... Bravo...! Cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worth the wait...

Amazing as usual. I love your stories and the way you draw me into them. Keep up the good work. you are fantastic!! By the way, does JG have a brother lol!!!!

ladybird08ladybird08over 15 years ago
WELCOME BACK AND THANK YOU, THANK YOU....

Woooh Baby...So glad to have you back. OMG, you go! But please, when he goes all fatalistic and jumps three steps back, and she has to bend over backwards to convince him, just don't drag it out too long,I won't be able to stand it..LOL...Love it, don't make us wait too much for the next chapter, and please, please, don't end it anytime soon.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm freaking out!

I'm so damn happy this chapter came out and I am so magnificently pleased with how you are able to take us, the readers inside a guy's mind. absolutely fantastic. You are my favorite author, along with N4M.

ldzansildzansiover 15 years ago
well worth the wait

you go girl well worth the wait keep up the good work waiting with baited breath for chapter 8 xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn

OH MY GOD. love that Nic finally got to his senses. Someone just tried to shoot at his woman. he's definetly not going to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WWOOAAHHOOOWWW

how many people have told you you're seriosly talented?

well add me to the list.

and i'll be checking everyday for an update even though i know it'l probably wont be out till a few days yet.

but a girl can't hope, can't she?

fairy14fairy14over 15 years ago
oh my gosh that was FAN-FRICKIN-TASTIC!!!

This is well worth a reRead. This chapter was sooo good. Please hurry with the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Amazing Story

I honestly don't know where to begin but I absolutely love this story!!! I have been captivated and stuck to my computer reading every chapter that has been posted. I completely agree with every positive feedback that you have been given, and can't wait for the next update!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great chapter

This story just gets better and better.

carmel_delightcarmel_delightover 15 years ago
OMG

I have read both of ur stories and i must say i love them both so much...... when u write everything flows I just love ur writing and i feel both should be turned into novels that i would gladly pay top dollar for

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!!!

This story is amazing. You are amazing. Please give us chapter 8 as soon as possible. I look for your updates every day. Thank you for writing such a brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so hot

this story has gotten so good! can't wait to see how Nic deals with this - something tells me he's gonna kick someone's ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SOOO Good!!

I love this story!! I am sooo glad that Nick finally admitted that he loved Victoria. They make a perfect couple. Keep up the good work!!

darkfaerdarkfaerover 15 years ago
WHOA BABY ITS GETTING HOT!!!!

Whoa its getting hot in here Nick is going to be piss someone is trying to kill his woman. Victoria watch your back girl. Next time could you make sex scene more expicilt and longer. It was hot but it was missing something...just little something. You are amazing writer so please update soon. I need to know what happen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So niiiiiice

I just love your story! I got a glimpse at the first chapter and then couldn't stop reading till this one! O please, don't leave us hanging too long. Even if a bit of waiting is nice, too long would kill me!

Anyway, good work! Nice writing and i just love your characters!And I love you too :D

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Just read the first seven chapters in one sitting. Now I have to wait like everyone else for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!!!

that was amazing u are a really tallented writer! cant wait till ur next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
seven days

wow i loved it please send other chapters quickly would love to see how this goes .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful writing!

I started reading for the sex... but now I'm reading for the story and the sex is almost (but not quite) an interruption. That says a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PEACE LOVING PAKISTAN

A great stry vid all the esentials put togather beautifuly

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MAN OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soular you have my emo's all over the place girl, from anxious, to bursting with love, then downright shocked!! way to go!!, like i have said before, i'm absolutely jumping with excitement at the knowledge that this story is complete!! yay for me!!!! :)

nieniernienierover 14 years ago
Damn this story is the shyte

I am so enjoying this story what first caught me was that it's IR btwn a bw/wm. The second thing was that it involved a mobster and I was intrigued to see what it was about. I am loving it loving it loving it

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story...

is too much for me. I can't believe how good it is. I love it! It's so filled with emotion and suspense. I seriously want to marry Nic. I love his asshole-ish ways. Great story!

KristianaKristianaover 14 years ago
Loved the story

I love this story, but one little pet peeve is getting to me. Drug is only a word when referring to pharmaceuticals. If you are conjugating drag it is dragged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Getting Even BETTER!

THE BEST!

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
Congratulations, soular!!!

Congratulations on your twin nominations for this chapter of Seven Days in the 11th Annual Literotica Awards contest, as well as on your additional two nominations for chapter ten of this story and also for your nomination as most influential writer of the year. I hope your many fans will take the time, as I have, to vote for you in all five categories for which you received your much deserved nominations. As you know, I'm very proud of you, and if it were solely up to me you'd win all five awards.

J

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
More congratulations, soular!!!

Congratulations on your wins in the 11th Annual Literotica Awards for this chapter of Seven Days, as well as on your other wins for chapter ten and your win as most influential author of 2009. All were very much deserved, and I'm very proud of you.

JG

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Sweet

Love long lost now found, yet taking the time to firmly plant itself for the roots to connect these two lives. Now, the enemy-lack of water (his enemies) have come along to destroy them.

What happens next is anybody's guess....

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tabout 13 years ago
Simply Wonderful

Wonderful....Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ah, Hell!!!

I'm finally liking Nic, things are finally good with him and Victoria; and now this. Nic was right...the good never lasts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!

Very Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Xxx

Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Simply

You are best at what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok

Thanks for not giving it an easy happy unbelievable ending

GTOKGTOKalmost 6 years ago
I'm floored

This has been one of the BEST stories I've read - and I've read a lot. Perfect pacing, excellent characters ... the way you draw the scene isn't too heavy handed - your details are just scant enough to allow the reader to visualize everything for themselves, but you draw them and provide enough to paint the perfect picture.

Excellent work - I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh Wow!

I thought Calamity's exploded! Oh man, I was scared for everyone in there! I LOVE this story! I've been reading it since yesterday and am just drawn in! Oh wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3052 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES