Seven Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,052 Followers

"Nic, have you thought about...I mean, I know you just went through a divorce, but would you consider marrying again?" Victoria hesitantly asked, while lacing her fingers through his.

Nic stared up at the ceiling. "My first marriage wasn't so great, so it's not high on my list of things to do again. I'm not ruling it out, but I don't know."

"Do you want kids?"

"Are you offering?" Nic asked, grinning.

Victoria lightly tapped him. "No. I'm just asking. I want to know more about your plans for the future."

Nic sighed. "I don't really think my occupation allows much room for something like that."

"But Jimmy has kids," Victoria countered, but then she realized how obvious she might sound. "I mean, I'm just saying he's made it work." She didn't want to keep pressing the issue, but she just wondered if he could eventually have a normal life. Not that he would want that with her, but he did say he loved her. And she knew without a doubt, that she loved him—so maybe her dreams at night weren't too far off the mark.

"Yeah, but Jimmy isn't the face of my business. I am. And when people get, well, pissed, they aim for me, not him. And they try to hurt those closest to me."

Both Nic and Victoria remained silent after that statement, with the future weighing heavy on both their minds.

********************

Yes, Bali really was heaven, Victoria was sure of it. The warm water felt so good sliding down her body, as she quickly took a shower. She and Nic had spent the whole day touring the island. At the beginning of the tour, he was on his cell phone. At first it bothered her, because he was missing all of the sights, but then she thought about it. He probably did stuff like this all the time. His wife—ex-wife seemed like she had expensive tastes, so this was probably nothing to him. She had sighed and leaned her head against the window as their driver zipped them around the most picturesque locations on the island.

They drove by the native people while in their everyday activities. Working hard...much like she did back home. She wondered if they still enjoyed the beauty of their own home, or if that was only something foreigners could see. Everything seemed more abundant and unrestrained. Just so full of life. They were passing a waterfall when she felt Nic's strong arms grip her waist and slide her back against his body.

"I had to take that call sweetheart," he whispered into her ear.

Victoria nodded. "You missed some really beautiful sights though," she pouted.

"Trust me, I'm staring at the most beautiful thing on this island," Nic said, twirling her curls between his fingers. He even surprised himself sometimes with the sappy shit he said when he was around her. But he meant every word. He was pretty sure that Jimmy and Eddie could handle everything while he was gone, but it still felt strange to be away for so long.

Victoria leaned her head back and kissed him. To be such a cold hearted mobster, he could say the sweetest things. "All forgiven," Victoria said.

Nic reached around and stuck his hand down the front of her thin dress, to grip her soft tits. He heard her moan and he bent down to bite her neck. He squeezed and rolled her tight nipple in his hands. "Fuck, Victoria. I want to drag your fine ass back to our place and fuck the hell out of you."

"Then let's go," Victoria whispered, placing his other hand by her face, and gently sucking on his middle finger.

"Uh, shit," Nic said. "Hey, we're ready to return and I'll double the tip if you can get us there as quickly as possible," Nic said to the driver. Victoria was already in her own little world. Her pussy was tingling and if the driver couldn't see them, she would have considered fucking Nic in the back of the car—again.

When they reached the villa, they barely got through the door because they couldn't part their lips from one another. Victoria pulled his shirt over his head as Nic stepped out of his shoes. He was about to pull her dress down when she stopped him.

"Mmm, Nic. I have, mmm, I have to—to pee really quickly. I'll be right back," she said in between kisses.

Nic swatted her ass as she turned around and sprinted to the bathroom.

Victoria washed her hands and walked back into the front room, but Nic wasn't there. "Nic?" Victoria asked. She looked outside, but he wasn't there either. She walked toward the back of the villa when she heard him talking. She opened up the office room door and found him sitting down with his cell phone attached to his ear and staring at his laptop. She placed her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at him.

Nic placed his hand over the speaker of the phone. "Sweetheart, I have to take this call. I'll be done in a minute," Nic said, before turning his attention back to the computer screen. "Yeah, I have the file pulled up now. And thank you gentlemen for joining at the last minute. Eddie can give you all the facts and figures, and if you have any questions at the end, please feel free to ask."

Victoria watched as he ignored her presence and conducted his business call. They had cut their tour short to rush back and have mind-blowing sex, but instead, he hops on the phone. She stared past him and out of the large window at the beautiful view. The sun was gradually setting, casting a burnt orangish glow across the blue water. It really should have been a painting. She wished she could capture that moment forever. She looked over at Nic again. He looked so good sitting there in that chair with just his jeans on. No shirt or shoes. Exercise and milk definitely do a body good. It really wasn't fair to mere mortals like herself. He was smart, handsome, perfect physique and wealthy. People usually weren't blessed with all of those things at once without selling their soul to the devil. Mister perfect sitting there holding a business meeting in the middle of what was supposed to have been their sexual romp. 'Well, screw that,' Victoria thought.

She walked over and stood in front of him. She slowly started removing her dress. She smirked when she saw his eyes shift from the laptop to her body. His typing slowed and then stopped. Victoria unsnapped her strapless bra and pushed her panties down.

Immediately Nic's dick got hard. Her body could keep his attention during the middle of a war. Her nipples resembled hard chocolate pebbles, beckoning for his attention. Her thin waist, toned stomach and wide hips only fed his lustful wants.

Victoria was feeling so hot. She wanted to get him back for making her cut the tour short and then holding out on sex. Oh yes, he was about to pay.

She slid his laptop out of the way and sat on the desk in front of him, spreading her legs and giving him a perfect view of her pussy, already glistening with her juices. She slowly licked and sucked on her middle and ring fingers and after she slid them from her plump lips, she slowly slid them down her body. She left a slight wet trail, circling her nipples, past her belly button and then down to her tight, wet entrance. She guided her fingers inside her pussy and began to fuck herself slowly. Her head rolled back as she openly masturbated in front of him.

Nic...couldn't think of shit to say. He didn't know what the hell was going on with the phone call, because he had stopped listening when she opened her legs for his viewing pleasure. And now she was masturbating in front of him. His dick almost hurt, it was straining so hard against the zipper of his pants. He watched closely as her soaked fingers glided in and out of her...no, HIS pussy.

He knew she was doing this to punish him. And he deserved it, but Goddamn, what torture this was.

Victoria started working her fingers faster and deeper, rubbing her clit with her thumb. Oh, it was building. That feeling that caused her legs to tremble and her eyes to roll back with such intense pleasure. She gritted her teeth and covered her mouth to keep from moaning loudly and disrupting his call--although that was kind of her plan. And then it happened. She came, jerking her hips forward, pumping her fingers faster and faster.

Nic's mouth opened and he almost dropped the phone.

Victoria finally opened her eyes and looked at Nic. The look in his eyes seemed almost cannibalistic. Good. She stood up from the desk and placed her two wet fingers at his lips. He opened his mouth and quietly sucked her sweet juices from her fingers, while staring into her eyes. If the men on the other end of the line only knew what just happened. She could hear their voices through the phone, but it didn't seem as though Nic was hearing anything at the moment.

Nic watched as Victoria dropped to her knees. She stared up into his face as she deliberately took her time unzipping his pants. She pulled his dick out and began to massage and squeeze the stiff shaft. She rolled her tongue over the tip, licking the precum. He was about to shut his eyes when he heard his name being called.

"Yeah, I—I'm here, Eddie. Repeat the question," Nic said, barely hanging on.

Victoria looked back at his face as she engulfed the top half of his dick. Ooh...

"No, we d-don't—"

Victoria swirled her tongue over and over and sucked harder and harder.

"—disclose how we—"

Her mouth continued to go further and further down onto his cock, until her lips almost reached the base.

"—tr-transport our product...oh, um, until you are working dir-directly with—us," he said, whispering the last word. Little sparks were setting off in his brain, and he could barely think. She pulled back and began sucking harder on the tip while pumping the shaft with her hand. Goddamn, he was about to explode in her mouth.

"Oh, shit," he said softly, forgetting the phone was against his mouth. He was almost there when he felt her wet, hot mouth leave his dick. She stood up and quickly pulled her dress back on and walked out.

Nic sat there with his member bulging from his pants and a shocked look across his face. No the fuck she didn't.

"Excuse me gentlemen, an emergency just came up. Eddie, can you reschedule," Nic said before he hung up the phone and headed for the door.

Victoria heard Nic open the door and slam it shut. She could hear his hurried footsteps coming toward the front of the house. When he saw her, he looked pissed. Victoria slowly stepped backwards to the door and when he took one step towards her, she slid open the door and took off down the steps and onto the beach, giggling and running.

She squealed when she looked back and saw Nic jet through the door after her. She started running faster, but her laughing was causing her to run out of breath quicker than normal.

Nic was sure they were disturbing others who had villas close to theirs, but he didn't care. He was going to make her pay for leaving him hard like that. He was easily gaining on her and when he reached her, he pulled her back and threw her over his shoulders. She was laughing and screaming for him to put her down. Victoria was pleading for him not to do what he was about to do, but he did it anyway. He tossed her into the ocean and jumped in behind her. When she broke through to the surface, she playfully attacked him. They played around in the water for a few more minutes, before they started kissing and groping each other. Then Nic drug her back to the villa and into the master bedroom to spend the rest of the night finally making up for the short tour and phone call. The sun had started rising by the time their bodies disconnected from one another.

********************

Victoria put on the peach colored string bikini, one of the many outfits Nic had snuck and bought her. It was definitely not something she was used to wearing, so she put on a short white ruffled skirt to feel a little more clothed. She pulled her thick curls into a messy ponytail and walked out of the door. She was meeting Nic at an outdoor bar by the beach. He had left early that morning for a run. She wished she could have gone with him, but her body just wouldn't get up. When he had left her, he was shirtless, with just a pair of shorts and shoes on. He had tucked his shirt behind him in his shorts, for later. He had looked so damn fine, that she wanted to pull him back in the bed. But he had kissed her and took off out of the door.

Victoria reached the bar and sat down on a stool. She glanced around and noticed the other tourists, along with the locals. Everyone looked so happy and carefree. She knew the feeling. She ordered a pretty pink margarita and waited for Nic.

"Damn, baby doll," Victoria heard a deep voice say behind her. But she wasn't going to be so vain to think the person was referring to her as baby doll. She continued to sip on her drink.

"What's your name?" she heard another voice ask. She glanced behind her and it was confirmed that she was 'baby doll'. One guy was looking at her legs while the other was looking at her face. He must have been the one who asked for her name.

"Victoria," she politely said, then turned back around.

"You gotta man, Victoria?" she heard the other ask. They were obviously from the States too, judging on their accents. One was white and wearing a ball cap. The other was black and shirtless.

"Yes."

"Is he here?"

Victoria turned back around in her chair. "He will be in just a few minutes."

"Well, shit, he's crazy as hell leaving you alone. I'd be by your side every minute," the shirtless guy said.

"Or in you every minute," the one with the ball cap whispered to his friend, but loud enough for Victoria to hear.

Victoria was about to tell the guys to fuck off when she looked over their shoulders and saw Nic leaning against the makeshift banister with his hands across his chest. He placed his finger to his lips. Victoria watched as Nic approached her and the two young men.

"Hello gentlemen," Nic said, as he placed an arm around Victoria's neck. The two men stepped back but kept straight faces. "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

The two boys glanced at each other quickly and then back at Nic. "Yeah, she's pretty hot," ball cap said, obviously the more bold of the two.

"Yeah, well kill a few people and you can get a girl like this too," Nic said with a smile. Victoria was cringing inside. She didn't know whether to be shocked at Nic's words or laugh at the guys confused, somewhat scared expressions.

"I'm serious. It turns her on. The dangerous type, you know," Nic continued, in a thicker northern accent than he normally used. "That's why she likes me. It's my line of work. Capisce? Of course you do, a couple of smart operators like you know what I'm talking about, I'm sure. You know why I'm here right?"

The two guys looked at each other again, then the shirtless guy decided to call Nic's bluff. "Man, fuck you. We don't know anything about you, or why you're here, and you don't know jack shit about us."

"Sure I do. It's my job to know and she's the bait. You've pissed off some people back in the US and that's why I'm here. I've been tracking you. You're staying further to the north side of the island, in the Mandin Hotel. And I can dispose of your bodies before your girlfriends will even know you're missing. But, I'm in a good mood at the moment. Just had an intense run. I feel like letting you guys off the hook with just a warning. This time. And this time only. If you leave quietly now, I can say I couldn't find you, and you gentlemen live to see another day? Sound good?"

Both men looked like they had seen a ghost. They slowly stepped back from Nic and Victoria and turned to leave. They quickly scurried out of the bar and around the corner.

Victoria couldn't believe what she had just seen. "How the hell did you do that?" she asked.

Nic ordered a drink and sat down beside her. "It wasn't that hard. Over the years I've learned to read people very well."

"But, how did you know that stuff. Did you know them?"

"No, but I figured they couldn't afford to stay further south, so assumed they were vacationing in the north. There's only one nice, but reasonably priced hotel up north, that's close enough to here that you could make it back in an hour or so. The Mandin, and that's where spring break kids stay. And guys like that never travel alone to a place like Bali. They had to have come with girlfriends. Plus, everyone owes someone something," Nic said sipping his drink. "They were easy to pick on. It's the same method we use to squeeze info out of people we think are rats."

"Well, who do you owe?" Victoria asked.

"No one," Nic said with a straight face.

"Holy shit, there's so much I don't know about you," Victoria said, shaking her head.

"Sweetheart, you know the more important things. The only things that matter."

Victoria stared up at him. Perhaps it was the margarita, or the fact that she was turned on by dangerous men, or how sexy he looked, but she wanted to fuck him right then and there. Damn, this man had rocked her world. She might be risking a lot being with him, but she was definitely going to take the chance.

Later that night, Victoria awoke to find Nic standing by the window, looking out at the ocean. The light from the moon cast a perfect soft blue color across his naked form. Victoria watched in awe as he stood perfectly still, giving her a chance to worship the fine strong lines of his back, leading down to the most perfect male ass she had never seen.

She threw the covers from her body and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around him. She usually wasn't so comfortable with her nudity, but he was rubbing off on her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. I just can't sleep."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No. Not really," Nic said.

"Come on, you can tell me anything. I want to know."

"I'm just used to bad things following the good."

"What do you mean?"

Nic turned around. "Nothing. Don't worry about it. I think it's time for another inspection?" he asked, looking her up and down.

"Well, that depends. Are you a harsh critic?"

"Absolutely," Nic said, before twirling her around and smacking her ass.

Victoria belted out a yelp.

"Perfect," Nic whispered, admiring her body more, while pulling her towards the bed.

Their last night in Bali, Nic took Victoria to an upscale restaurant. Victoria freaked when there were no prices listed on the menu. Plus it was all in a different language and she had no idea what to order. Nic finally just ordered for the both of them, and as they waited for their food to come, Nic noticed Victoria's bright smile.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"I was just thinking that I'm going to miss this place. Everything has been so fantastic, Nic. Thank you."

"You're welcome," he said, while pouring her some more wine. Victoria took a sip and then smiled at him again.

"You know, this is like a fairy tale to me. Perhaps a warped one, but a fairy tale nonetheless. I mean, I'm in a beautiful far away land, staying in a palace and dining at the most expensive restaurant I've ever been in. And just less than six months ago, I was sleeping on my parents' couch, holding down two jobs to support them, and had never been any further than where the city public transportation could take me. And it's only warped because of, well, your occupation and how we met"

"Uh huh. So if this was a fairy tale, I'd be the prince or something, right?"

Victoria laughed at the idea of Nic being a prince. "Um, I guess so."

"And if this prince asked his fair maiden to dance, would she?"

Victoria smiled again, as she took Nic's hand and the two walked to the dance floor. She held tightly to him as he whirled her around. She was truly happy. If this dance never ended, she would have been just fine with that. A part of her knew they had to go back, but she wasn't ready to share him again with his job. Or return to her tiny apartment. Or the loud hustle and bustle of the city. Yes, she could have stayed in this restaurant all night, dancing in a place with no prices on the menus, and life would have been perfect. But like all things, she knew it had to come to an end. She quickly wiped a tear from her face as he leaned down and kissed her.

soular
soular
3,052 Followers