All Comments on 'Stepdad Ch. 07'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 7 years ago
Another great story

Damn! I love your stories so much! Keep up the great work. Such a talented imagination! Love the story line so much!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Combo

I like a combo of ending 2 & 3. I like in 3 that they got to have anal and also got to have the rest of the week. But I like the fact of mom coming home and "catching" them and the way things played out after that. I hate cheaters so for ending 2 that appeased me about them not actually being cheaters. lol Looking forward to more chapters about winter break and summer vacation. Thanks for an awesome story.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Ending 1 was the most realistic . 2 would have been the ultimate fantasy . 3 not so much . The anal with her seemed anticlimatic . There was more sex in this story than 20 other stories . lol . Well done . Amazing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ending 1 was the most realistic of the 3. Sad, but realistic. Ending 2 seemed like the biggest fantasy ever. No everything comes to conclusion that quickly. Ending 3 felt a little rushed.

Amazing story, dude. The teasing, the sex - everything was top notch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stepdad Ch. 06 Previous Part
Stepdad Series Info