All Comments on 'Taylor's Taboo Treat'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
outstanding

simply outstanding. very well written, exceptionally erotic, not too long, not too short. perfectly descriptive

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 19 years ago
Top Class

Excellent story - very enjoyable.

nightshadownightshadowover 19 years ago
GMV

Got

My

Vote

Yes, indeedy, it certainly did! FANTASTIC writing and character development. The sex scenes were incredibly detailed and hot. The dialogue was fun and exciting. The inner turmoil of the father was stunning. The story itself, while somewhat formulaic, had a lot of pizzazz and style in the way it was written. I noticed a FEW typos and grammatical errors, but for the most part, it was damn near perfect.

Bravo.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Green Gem, has written yet another winning story!

Green Gem always finds new and erotic ways to arouse us! Once again she shows she is an expert at everyday human lives, the love, sadness, happiness, that goes with getting by. But she always shows us theres more--in a very exciting sensuous way!

she always leaves me smiling and aroused!

LongFellow877LongFellow877over 19 years ago
Holy Shit!!!

Damn, Green, you did it once again. Wow......

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
da bomb

this entry was tight.. i haven't read one this good in a long time... mo mo mo

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Top of the Class !!!!

You really do how to write a scorchingly erotic story!! This one got me going like very few stories ever have, and I loved every second of it. Just wish the spanking had lasted a little longer!

But It was extremely good!!

You get my vote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this is not erotica

However the later development of the story tries to get round the point, the whole thrust of the story is anger, sexual abuse and a father taking his own frustrations out on someone he is supposed to have cared for and nurtured for fifteen years. Non-consent is a category, but a glance at the poular stories there would show how far removed from reasonable behaviour this man is, whatever the provocation. I enjoy your stories but this one is neither Halloween or erotic, sorry.

Nemasis EnforcerNemasis Enforcerover 19 years ago
wow too hot!!!

Wow Green_Gem, you have surly got to win the contest with that, it was so hot!!!

I am sure that everyone will agree, you are simply the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!

Go to the head of the class. The readers that protest about child abuse shoud not be reading fantacy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very erotic!

I don't agree with the earlier comment. this was not in anyway about sexual abuse of anyone. the daughter had gone out of her way to tease and entice her father and it finally came to a head where she got exactly what she wanted. i gave this a five because it deserves a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Treat for Halloween

Excellent. I hope her father enjoyed the halloween present. I am looking forward to many more stories from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
almost sizzling

GG, I've read your stories before, and I think you're an excellent writer. This story has all the elements you do well, sharply painted characters, a protagonist with an emotional dilemma, a provocation, and a resolution. My only problem with this one is that the story is so formulaic. That's where it departs from your better work. Even though your writing style is above the cut, and your work always grabs and holds attention, this isn't your best. Set against most of the other "erotica" writers on Lit, you always get 100% but this time I'm comparing you to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

This story was written perfectly...had me on the edge of my seat and left me wet. That is a good story...thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing Stuff as usual

Gem, your style comes through again with great insight into human flaws and the things real people do. If you pushed aside the hot sex between Taylor and her father and the obvious guilt he felt you were left with a very real love story between two consenting adults. Thank you and I look forward to more of your stories.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story GG

Very good for a two page story. Keep up the good work.

Slickman

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
excellent...5*****

Excellent. Once again GreenGem takes a difficult subject and brings understanding, drama, passion, and compassion to her story. she builds our understanding, sets the stage, and delivers. A triumph.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Honest

I usually do not read incest, but this is a good story.

I honestly wish you good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shame

The "abuse" that some commentators see in the story is surely put there by a very clever writer to tittilate those who need that kind of stimulation. Other readers are tittilated by the teasing behaviour of the daughter. Yet others receive their stimulation from the loving union that begins with this episode. Hats off to a talented writer who covers so many bases with one, well-written and gramatically accurate story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I don't usually give this rating...

but compared with a number of other incest stories I've read in various sites online, this one seems a little generic. Hot girl lusts after father, father snaps, new aspect of relationship. Not as original as I'm used to seeing in your work. Also, I don't particularly feel that the costumes add the needed Halloween element required for the story. A good number of people wear costumes on other holidays, or no holiday at all to seduce someone. It was a nice try, but unfortunately not of the quality or creativity I normally see in your work. Sorry. :*( Good luck all the same, though- lots of people seem to like this one, I just wasn't one of them.

kinpatsukinpatsuover 19 years ago
Here's back at you

When I read incest/taboo stories I tend to lean away from the father/daughter kind for some reason. However, this time was a pleasant surprise. Once I got through the rape-scene-which-wasn't-really it managed to get me quite hot and bothered. A great effort and I wish you lots of luck.

D

ethan-azguyethan-azguyover 19 years ago
GREAT iNCEST STORY

GG:GREAT STORY BABE, AS YOU KNOW I AM INTO INCEST IN A BIG WAY AND I LOVED YOUR STORY. DADDY'S LOVE TO BE SEDUCED. LOVE ETHAN

sacksackover 19 years ago
well written, as usual

Although I don't usually get into father-daughter stories, this one at least discussed the issue of guilt, making it more believable. I also tried an incest category for the contest this time...a funny story called The Mask, but I'm more excited about one being posted in a day or two, Who murdered Lois Laynes, Literotica's first? Murder mystery!

neonlyteneonlyteover 19 years ago
Wow

Not my kind of thing F/D stories but extremely readable, well constructed story. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sick - I loved it!!!

Forbidden fruit, perversion, all of those horrible things. Great story!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 19 years ago
Very Hot

This was a very hot story, just the kind I like. As some have said, it was somewhat of a cliche and generic, sexy daughter lusts for father, etc. but, so what. It was really hot.

aNAUGHTYgranny4uaNAUGHTYgranny4uover 19 years ago
I creamed my jeans

Hot, ever so hot...made me wish that I was her fucking my daddy all over again... god I love incest. Great story. Any Daddy's out there want to rape me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

Love your story. Love F/D incest stories. it's hot and sexy.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Now THAT...

...Is what I call a cock-twisting fantasy of the TABOOEST kind! Dangerous, calling upon the darkest recesses of the loving fathers demon-smacked mind. And of course, the sweet and innocent daughter is in actuality...da-da-da-daaaaaa...a manipulating little nyphomanic. Her only goal being...TO FUCK MY DAAAAADDY...What an absolute HOOT! It has been done before, but never so in-your-face well. So much FUN...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

Nothing to add that hasnt been said. Wanted to register my vote for an excellent F/D story

rayfromjerseyrayfromjerseyabout 18 years ago
another Gem from Green_Gem

Gem, this story was hotter than hot. From the nun's outfit to the end, I was ready to be a part of this well written story. I will add this to my favorites list.

needteachinneedteachinalmost 18 years ago
Old is deliciously new again.

GG, I have only just found you and I'm wonderfully impressed! For one thing, thank you so much for your attention to grammar and voice. I have a difficult time reading and enjoying works that are poorly written, or seem to be authored by folks from a different native tongue. And thank you for your descriptions. You set it up well, your characters are believable, your plot may have been done before, but not with your style. I truly enjoyed reading it. As well, you broached several topics in this one story I really fantasize about, F/D incest, young girl/older man, force, seduction, just so many elements I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you for this one, and so what if it's "been done"! Nothing in this world is really new, it's all about newness and uniqueness in the presentation of the good "old stuff"! Great job, I'm decidedly a fan.

DildonicusDildonicusover 16 years ago
Top grade story

Very horny story, nicely progressed and credible. BONER! LEAKING! What it's all about. Next time she simply MUST get it in her tight young rectum, though.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 15 years ago
A Hard Ride

Can I just say more please? After reading this story I realized I have read some of your other stories and the sum of it all is more please! Keep them cuming, love your style and the way your characters have sex! You kept me up , so you keep up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fab

love the story and buildup. The man is incredibly sexy. And I love the description of his thick cock and bushy pubic hair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Changed tatics midstream; rape then wanton desire by daughter. Unreal. Needs slower build up to climax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh the blis of sucking and fucking that tight young cunt. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk

bLoner1964bLoner1964almost 7 years ago
Taboo, love

A taboo, true love between true lovers... Thank you for your beautiful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
minor correction

At one point you write that his strength was no match for hers, but the way the idiom works it should be that her strength was no match for his.

Still, a pretty good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way, the more get the more I want and just have to keep sucking and fucking till I am completely fucked up and exhausted. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous