Tender Touches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constance leaned into Tom. Her tongue dueled with his, licking and pulling, sabering back and forth as he explored every crevice, eventually emptying her palette of the reward she'd drank up earlier. She pulled away, her fingers had curled into his shirt and she pulled at the buttons. Soon his chest was exposed the hard nipples were like small pebbles. She flicked one, then the other, and then bent her head to draw a moist line across them. Her teeth plucked greedily at first the right, then later the left. She traced the shape of each, just as Tom had done her own. She felt the beat of his heart under her cheek as she rested her head against him.

"Tom...I'm still overdressed," she whispered, her eyes looking imploringly up at him. Tom smirked and stepped away, taking her hand and leading her toward the bed. They stopped and he turned her so she faced him and her legs rested against the edge of the bed. He kissed her again, a quick taste before he moved to rest on his knees.

"Tell me if I do anything wrong."

Constance chuckled. "Oh believe me baby, I will." She winked and licked her lips seductively. Tom reached up and slid his fingers around the waist band of her panties, eased his digits under the fabric and gently urged the material down as she sashayed her hips. The skirt puddled at her feet and Tom pressed a kiss to her navel. Constance giggled as his tongue rolled seductively around the outie and then he tugged on the soft skin with his teeth. She shifted on her feet and swatted at his shoulders. "Wrong... wrong..." she laughed as his touch tickled her flesh. Tom grinned up at her and winked, then eased her panties down.

He couldn't help but notice the scent of her arousal waft over him. Tom breathed deep. He analyzed her fragrance, trying to define the scent. Musky? Sweet? Fruity? Tom thought back to the taste of himself on her lips and wondered what she would taste like. He took her panties and brought them to his face. He licked at the wet stain, evidence of her aroused state. "Sweet and tangy," he told himself, before dropping the panties and moving his hands to the tops of her thigh-high stockings. He remembered the smoothness of the fabric as she had rubbed it across his growing bulge back at the restaurant. Now he was easing the thin nylon down and letting his fingertips learn the silkiness of her flesh.

She watched him move with slow determination. Constance waited patiently, her own desire growing by leaps and bounds as she waited to feel Tom's tender and virginal touch on her skin. His hands moved to grip her ass cheeks and she felt his nails dig into her tender flesh. "Not too hard... yet," she whispered and smiled down at him. Tom looked up, blushed slightly and eased up on his hard grasp.

"Just like breasts, my ass is attached," she winked. He chuckled, but understood the meaning to her words and began to slide his palms up and down her round cheeks. Every so often he would squeeze her, massaging her flesh like dough, as if her body begged for a gentle kneading. "Mmm... that's nice,"she told him.

Tom's hands moved from her ass cheeks to her hips. He massaged tiny circles into her skin as he made his way toward the top of her sex. His fingernails grazed across the soft brown curls. Constance jumped and Tom stopped. "No, please don't stop. Touch me again, lower."

Tom's fingers moved back to her sex. He slipped one digit down the full length separating the folds and then paused when he heard his lover whimper. "Again," she said and he did as instructed. Tom continued to touch her pussy, caressing it with first just one finger, then a second. He swept his other hand across to cup her right butt cheek, massaging it tenderly as his face hovered over her sex. "Tommy," she groaned, her hips pushed forward.

"Yes?" he asked, still concentrating on the slippery juices that coated his digits. "What do you want Connie?" he asked, pushing against the hard nub at the top of his new favorite toy.

Constance shouted a curse word and felt her body tremble. "Ooh, damn again baby," she hissed. Tom pushed against the nub again and then tugged gently on it with two fingers. "Oooh fuckkk..."

Tom's brow rose as he heard the foul word fall from her lips. His cock jerked in response and he pulled on the tender flesh again. "Your clit, right?" he asked. He hadn't been this close to a woman, sure he'd read books, jacked-off to porns and magazines, but he'd never touched, held, caressed a woman's pussy.

"Yessss," she muttered and pushed her hand down to join his. "Take it in your mouth. Pull on it with your teeth and suck on it like you did with my nipple. Please Tommy. Please..."

He felt his sex stir to life again as she instructed him in what she wanted. He heard her pleas and he fought to control his excitement so he could pleasure her the way she wanted and deserved. He scooted closer and pressed his face into the crevice of her thighs. Immediately he was surrounded by her aura. His cock sprang to attention, reaching out as if it could cover the distance that separated them. Tom ignored his growing desire as best he could and found Constance's clit. He licked at it, slowly at first so he could memorize the texture and savor the taste. He heard her whimper and knew without looking she was biting on her lower lip. He smiled against her pussy lips and then dragged his tongue firmly across the nub. Up and down. Back and forth. He swallowed juices that had escaped to coat and blanket her brown curls. Tom didn't let up on his assault, only increasing his pace or decreasing it depending on Constance's moans.

"Bite...," she begged. "Pl-ease Tommy. Fuck, baby. I..."

Her words were garbled with gasps and whimpers. He liked hearing her beg and promised that the next time he found himself in the position he was in, he would control the moment. She would have to beg him for a long time before he eventually gave in. For now though, he wanted to please her. He wanted her to find the release he'd heard woman hungered for. He found her clit again and chewed hungrily at it. Her hands flew into his hair and she pushed herself deeper onto him. Tom was surprised, shocked really, but he didn't stop pulling, biting and sucking on the little strip of flesh that had grown harder with every swipe he caressed over it. "Tommy " she screamed, bucking against him and grinding her hips harder into his face.

She pulled him away and gazed down at him. "Inside," she growled out, her voice was thick and needy. "Two fingers inside. Now, Tommy. Your tongue on my clit and fuck me with your fingers. Please "

She released his head and gripped the post of her bed with one hand. The other went to her right nipple, which she teased and tortured, sending shots of heat throughout her body. Tom found the opening of her sex and pushed two digits inside. The heat of her pussy surrounded him and he held his fingers still as he felt the warmth blanketing him. "Tommy " she insisted. He grinned and began to pump his fingers in and out. His mouth returned to renewing its friendship with her clit. Tom did as Constance wanted. He learned exactly how to touch her, how deep to drive his two fingers, how to scratch the inner fleshy walls ever so lightly that her body was shivering and shaking under his caress. Nectar flowed heavily down his fingers, coating his palm and wrist. He knew though she still hadn't come and he desperately wanted to give that to her.

"How Connie?" he asked.

She took a deep breath and shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. "Your finger and your tongue inside. Then breathe out. I'll come Tommy. I'm so close," she confided to him.

Tom pushed his fingers up into her, found the spongy spot that she'd told him was the perfect place to tease her. He played with it, pushing in, twirling his fingertips and then flicking it. Her pussy was tight, or so he thought it was, even though he had no one to compare it too. Her muscles were very strong and he found himself longing to experience those same muscles wrapped around his cock. His tongue slid down to her opening and soon he was invading her sex with his fingers and his tongue.

Tom fucked her until she was screaming and riding his face and palm. He'd taken a chance and pushed in a third finger and that had made her squeal and cry out "yes " He wasn't prepared, though looking back he knew he should have been. The woman he was loving had been drenching him in honey, but suddenly he was showered in it. He was taken back, surprised at first, but determined to drink from the fountain that he'd made explode. He held his face to her sex, drank up the hot spray that had poured forth and swallowed as much as he could before licking up whatever streams had managed to escape his seeking muscle.

Constance's hands were gripped in Tom's hair. Her knuckles white. She shuddered several times. Her pussy sensitive to the slightest touch of either skin or air. Her lower lip trembled and she bit down on it, took a deep breath and tried to speak. Her words were stuck so all she did was cup Tom's chin and lift it. He stood up and smiled at her. She ran her fingers over his wet features and then pulled him to her for a very long, hot and hungry kiss.

Their hands were everywhere. Tom cupped her breasts, lifted them, squeezed them, this time harder than before and Constance wanted it. She begged him to pull her nipples, to bite them again, to tear at them. He acknowledged everything she wanted and acted on it with passion. Soon she was climbing onto the bed, holding her arms out to him. Tom followed and laid over her. His hand reached between them and he grabbed his cock. He pushed at her pussy, but Constance stopped his actions by taking his hand. "Not yet, baby," she told him.

Hooking his leg with hers, she urged him to lay down on the bed. She straddled him. Her fingers ran up and down his chest, pausing to flick and tease his nipples. "I'm going to ride you," she told him. She saw the excitement in his eyes and grinned wickedly. "I'm going to fuck you Tom and then in the morning you'll fuck me. You'll take all the stuff you've learned tonight and use it on me," she said matter-of-factly.

Tom could say nothing, just shook his head in compliance. "Good," she said and leaned back to take his cock in her hand. "Watch," she commanded and he did. She took the head of his shaft and rubbed it across her clit, pushing it back and forth, fucking herself with just the top of his tool. Faster she went, then she slowed. Tom watched paying attention to how her body shuddered the more she played with the little nub he had spent so much time sampling. He would remember in the morning to suckle on the jewel for several long and hopefully agonizing minutes. Soon his hips were bucking up and he was the one begging.

"Connie," he groaned. His hands moved to her hips in hopes to either steady her or aid her in driving down onto him. He wasn't sure which.

Constance smiled and pushed his cock back to the opening of her pussy. She slipped the head of his penis into her and kept herself poised as she watched his face contort in a mask of mixed emotions. "Damn," he grunted as he watched his cock slowly disappear into her hot slick folds. Inch by inch she consumed him. Her body opening and accepting the thickness of his virgin cock. She gripped his shaft, milking him with little grasps. When she had the full-length of him buried inside her, she ground her hips and their hairs became tangled. "Ohh God," he hissed, his eyes closing as his other senses took over.

Tom felt Constance lift herself up and hold herself. He waited with bated breath for her to descend down onto him and when she did he knew it was worth every moment of prolonged torture. She continued to tease him, making him beg her to quicken her pace. She did so, holding him tight within her walls as she rode him faster. Soon both of them were no longer able to speak, only breathe as their bodies pumped up and down, driving him in deeper, making her wetter. Constance's back arched as she felt her orgasm erupting once more. Tom felt his own seed shooting from his balls to slap with the heat of her own exploding force.

Constance fell on his chest. Her breathing ragged as was Tom. Her fingers flexed as she shoved them against his side and snuggled into him. "Hold me," she whispered. Tom had no qualms with that request. His fingers moved up to stroke her hair, eventually traveling lazily down her sweaty back. She moaned softly against him, her eyes growing heavy. She looked up and kissed his lips. "Wake me up properly," she whispered, before closing her eyes and letting sleep claim her. Tom smiled and promised to do his best.