All Comments on 'The Big Performance'

by EmeliaBell

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DG HearDG Hearabout 17 years ago
Different but interesting

Good job, nice writing. Some fantasy, I can picture it happening.

Well done

DG Hear

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 17 years ago
Well done!

I liked this one. You chose an interesting situation and place for the action. A very hot and sexy story.

slyc_willieslyc_willieabout 17 years ago
Delicious Fantasy

Loved the story, Mil. very hot and I loved your characterizations. This story has become a new personal fantasy!

TE999TE999about 17 years ago
Encore!

A sexy interlude like this is worthy of a repeat performance. A matinee maybe? Good luck in the contest.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 17 years ago
Ohmy

Well now, that gets the temperature rising! Well done, and has just the right touch of possibility to make the fantasy all the more exciting. Good luck in the contest!

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerabout 17 years ago
Wow ...

Wonderfully done, Vermilion. I loved the way that things escalated slowly from reading the lines out loud ... each step seemed to be natural progression and the tension/heat was almost palpable. Excellent pacing, well written and more than a little hot.

BelegonBelegonabout 17 years ago
Hawt & Strong Protagonist

I like the way she takes control back at the end…her brusque acknowledgement defusing the idea of blackmail and securing the loyalty of the lighting crew. Acknowledging a thing sometimes removes its power over you. As to the idea of a “day of fucking fucking”? *Grin* Can you imagine the Hallmark cards for that?

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeabout 17 years ago
All right, I confess I've seen several drafts...

I've watched this one develop over several drafts. An excellent story, I love it.

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesabout 17 years ago
Good story

I particularly like the use of the poems. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Now that was hot... Very well done. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very erotic

You maybe ought to consider turning this into a book. Maybe her performance inspires the stage play for example?

Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Burly men? in theatre lighting? Not my experience. Me, at 5'7" and 15o lbs is usually only the "burly man" by comparison to the short, skinny women who make up the rest of the crew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeliaBell@EmeliaBell
Emelia Bell is an author whose voice, both written and spoken, is uniquely English. She writes intense and steamy stories with strong characters and plots and mind-blowing sex scenes. If your taste runs to the Anglophiliac and you appreciate a plot-driven stroke story then E...