The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Melinda's hand slid between her legs to cup her cunt. There was nothing refined about Melinda's technique. She wriggled a long digit, then another into her tight hole and started finger fucking her, using her thumb to stroke her thick, excited clit. Shai Li leaped as if she had been shocked by electricity. Melinda devoured her mouth, groped her tits, yanked on her nipples and hastily beat a shattering orgasm out of her. Shai Li jammed her eyes shut and shuddered heavily as she found herself cumming hard.

Melinda hardly gave her time to recover. She pushed her off, grabbed onto the sides of the tub, found firm footing for her feet and raised her body out of the water, forming a human bridge. She parted her thighs and Shai Li found herself gazing into a dark, fat pussy, covered in form and water.

Melinda grabbed the shower head and washed the foam and soap off her lower body then she tossed it away. Her eyes were shining with a mad passion.

"Go ahead, taste my black pussy..."

Melinda shoved her cunt into Shai Li's face. The tiny Asian felt as if an invisible magnet was pulling her face to the black pussy. She slid her hands up Melinda's inner thighs and stroked her way tantalizingly towards her pussy.

As her face drew closer the musky scent of Melinda's excited cunt made her senses drowsy. Her mouth watered. She knew so many exquisite ways of eating pussy. But a strong, infuriating hunger gripped her and she simply mewed and dove in. She greedily, hungrily lapped away at Melinda's dark cunt. Her tongue darted all over the thick, engorged lips and the dripping, pink gash. She sucked and licked away, producing loud, greedy smacks. Melinda started rolling her hips, fucking the pretty Asian face.

"Look in my eyes when you eat my chocolate pussy!" Melinda growled.

Shai Li's slanted eyes were burning with wanton lust and a carnal hunger. Melinda was gripped by a strong desire to feed her. She grabbed her long, dark hair and pulled her pretty face into her cunt as she ground her wet, soft flesh into her.

Melinda's pagan lust was so infectious. Shai Li gorged herself wantonly on her cunt, drinking up her juices and shoving her tongue and lips as deep into her fuck hole as they could go. Melinda was groaning, yelping and thrusting her hips hard into her face and Shai Li just could not stop sucking and draining her cunt.

Finally, Shai Li caught herself enough to slide four digits up in Melinda. She stroked the roof of her pussy, rubbing her g-spot as she sucked and chewed the skin off her clit. Melinda's belly muscles tightened and were hit by sharp spasms as she fed the Asian some African American cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah! Fu-u-u-u-u-ck!!!!" Melinda bawled. She fed Shai Li nutritious, scrumptious black pussy until she came all over her face.

After several shattering orgasms, Melinda finally sank back into the water. Shai Li was beaming with joy. She was so happy to have given Melinda pleasure.

"Damn! You are so wonderful. You are selfless. That is very unamerican." Melinda cooed and scooped Shai Li into her arms She stroked her and kissed her with genuine affection as she recovered from her shattering orgasms.

Melinda then knelt before the Asian and washed her body. She made Shai Li stand up and turn around as she washed her cute butt with the jet. She told her to spread her legs and hold on to the wall as she directed a hard, warm jet into the golden Asian's ass and pussy cracks. Then she hooked a thumb into her pussy hole and slowly finger fucked her as she dipped her face to her tiny, round ass.

Melinda ate some Asian ass for the first time in her life. She lapped and swabbed her wet crack with her long tongue literary driving Shai Li up the wall. Melinda's lips latched onto the Asian's hole and she sucked her exquisitely. Then she slowly wriggled her tongue into her hole as she fucked her pussy with her thumb, using it like a little cock.

Shai Li was soon muttering something in Chinese as she danced and writhed. She could not believe it, but the black woman was making her cumm again to her aggressive ministrations. She tried to twist away but Melinda held her in place and ate her.

As she felt the tight pussy contracting around her thumb, Melinda stepped up her ministrations, sending Shai Li tumbling into a prolonged, shattering orgasm. Shai Li cried and bawled and slapped her palms madly into the tiled walls. As she finally went limp and leaned into the wall, gasping and moaning, Melinda stood up, chuckling. She washed them both with the jet, and climbed out of the tub. Melinda dried her weak, gasping friend and herself. Then she scooped up the Asian and carried her to her bedroom.

Shai Li thought she needed some time to rest and catch her bearings, but Melinda slid on top of her, easing her body between her thighs.

"Damn! I am gonna enjoy eating you, you pretty Asian thing."

Melinda's dark face descended on Shai Li's and she reclaimed her mouth. She explored her with her tongue, stroking every little corner of her tasty mouth. Then she invited her tongue to a long, sweet dance that left them both drowsy. Shai Li wrapped her arms and legs around Melinda and pulled her soft body down into hers as she opened up her mouth and devoured her right back. The black woman finally pulled her lips away with a loud smack and kissed her way down to her breasts.

Melinda grabbed both perky tits and feasted on them. She snaked a tongue around a nipple and then sucked and chewed on it.

"oh yes!!!!" Shai Li cried and muttered in Chinese, throwing her head back and jamming her eyes shut. But Melinda did not let her get away. She took a hand and brought it to Shai Li's golden tit.

"Hold up your fucking tit and feed me..."

Shai Li gasped and did it. Her slanted eyes were now open wide as she gazed at Melinda devouring her breasts. She moaned shoved her nipples at Melinda's mouth. She felt the black woman's weight shift, and then her palm claimed her cunt. Melinda slid a middle finger into her hot, tight hole and fingered her exquisitely as she devoured her tits. Then she brought her fingers to both their lips and they both lapped up her juices, moaning. They tongues swirled around Melinda's middle finger, then their mouths latched onto each other and they French kissed like lovers.

When Melinda scooted down her body, licking a wet, blazing trail down her belly, Shai Li was quick to spread her thighs and push her cunt at her face. As Melinda's mouth closed over her cunt, Shai Li's hips leaped off the bed and she threw her cunt at the pretty, dark face.

Melinda slid several big pillows under Shai Li's shoulders, then she pushed her thighs up and opened her wide, leaving the dripping, weeping Asian cunt at her mercy. She made Shai Li look at her as she gorged herself on her cunt. Shai Li fell in love with the dark face that ate her pussy with so much relish. She went mad as Melinda wriggled her tongue into her tight hole and started bobbing her head, tongue fucking her cunt. She cried and moaned sweetly as Melinda ate her to another shattering orgasm.

Shai Li had cumm so much and so hard that her lower belly was beginning to ache. She begged Melinda to stop. She just couldn't take anymore. Melinda simply laughed and brushed her hands away. Then she flipped her onto her belly easily and dove into her ass. She sank her powerful, long fingers into the Asians cheeks, pulled them apart, stretching her ass hole and then tongued it. She told Shai Li to stroke her clit as she ate her ass. Shai Li went mad, feeling the long tongue moving in and out of her hole as her own fingers ran riot on her clit. It was simply wonderful She couldn't believe it as she came yet again, one orgasm ripping through her clit and another deep in her ass. It was almost too much. She lost consciousness for several seconds. When she came to, Melinda was stroking her and kissing her face.

Shai Li gazed at a watch. They still had an hour before Melinda had to go and get her kids. She begged for a joint and something to drink.

"You are so crazy and so naughty," she laughed sweetly as she lay in Melinda's arms, nestling her face in the big, brown tits. Melinda cuddled her and stroked her so warmly. Shai Li could not believe she hardly knew this woman, yet she felt so at home in her arms.

"Fuck, you are so much fun baby. And your pussy is so tight. My nephew is gonna enjoy fucking you."

"You nephew!"

"Yes. You are going to fuck him. I saw the way you were looking at him, and the way he was looking at you. People who look at each other like that end up fucking," Melinda laughed.

"No. I cant. I am married."

"Listen. He is a great lover. That is something you need. Someone who can give you wonderful sex, but will not try to mess with your relationship with your husband. I trained Jay and made him the perfect lover, for a lonely, married woman. I will just send him over, and you can decide, all right? If you want some black meat, go for it, if you don't, well, that would be stupid, but its your choice."

"You are crazy!" Shai Li exclaimed. She paused for several seconds, enjoying feeling Melinda's arms stroke her back. "I liked it when you licked me back there. I never had it done to me before. I didn't know that a tongue back there feels so good."

"Well, ain't nothing like getting your ass licked, right?"

"Would you like me to do it to you?"

"Of course hon."

"But I have never done it before. Maybe it wont feel so good."

"Oh don't worry baby, I will give you good instructions." Melinda smiled naughtily as she fed the Asian her big tits.

Shai Li fed herself ravenously on them. Then her face was directed to Melinda's pussy. She ate it with gusto. This time around, she took her time, exploring, examining and admiring the bald, engorged black cunt as she tongued, sucked, licked and chewed on it. Melinda then slid two pillows under her ass, raised her thighs and pulled her knees up to her tits, leaving her ass hole winking at Shai Li.

The Asian dipped her pretty face hesitantly down to the dark, alluring, chocolate cheeks. Slowly, she started licking.

Melinda was true to her word. She was issuing instructions and soon had Shai Li plating, licking, sucking and tonguing her dark ass hole like a veteran dyke. And she was getting into too. Melinda grabbed her by the long dark hair and buried her face in her ass. She came all over them pretty lips. Then she rolled her onto her back and sat on the petite Asian's pretty face. As she stroked the Asian's cunt and brought her closer and closer to her own orgasm, Shai Li tongue fucked her hole so throughly. The two women came together.

Shai Li was in a daze as she finally went home. She could not remember the last time she had had such mad sex and cumm so much. Part of her was feeling guilty. But she knew that if Melinda called, she would cumm running. She adored the black woman.

However, she was not too sure about Melinda's nephew. She found him attractive, and if he was as good as his Aunt claimed, damn!!!! However, sleeping with another man would be some serious cheating, much more serious than licking twats. Shai Li wasn't sure.

Chapter 6: The Champion Dick Swinger

Kevin could not believe it when he found himself sitting in Jay's mum's living room the following Friday. Jay had changed the arrangements and brought three freaks, one for each. Kev and Enzo did not know it, but the hot chicks, all in their mid twenties were not college students, they were strippers who sometimes went whoring, and they were not using the money to pay tuition neither. However, that hardly mattered anyway, coz all three were hot, red hot. There was a black one, a white one and an Arab American.

Jay was paying the chicks loads of cash, coz he wanted to have a proper screen test with his two mates and see if their dicks were trash or not. They all smoked and talked shit for a while, listening to RnB and Hip Hop. Then they were all dancing and partying. Kev and Enzo went wild when the girls started stripping. Soon, all three girls were down to their thongs and then they started sucking dick. They didn't give a fuck, any dick that approached got sucked.

Soon, an orgy was in full effect. Jay was glad to notice that Kev and Enzo had big, fat dicks and seemed to love pussy with a passion. And they had no inhibitions, they just wanted to lay pipe.. That was the type of talent his aunt was looking for. They all got sucked and all fucked their brains out.

They must have fucked until early morning, slept until midday and kept on fucking when they woke up, coz at one point, Jay suddenly realized that it was 8 O'clock on Saturday evening. They showered, hit a club, and came back home with four new girls, who were both into sucking and fucking. Therefore, that was the only thing that happened all night.

Late into the following day, Jay made the girls clean up the place, even though the lazy broads charged him for it. He slid the dollar bills in their panties, slapped their asses and sent them home.

Just before Enzo and Kev left, Jay hit them with a proposition.

"Guys, how would you like to stand in for Dr Knock-Boots?" He then elaborated and finished off saying, "Listen, you guys will be fucking top notch, rich bitches that pay and shit, no strings attached, none of this girl friend, boy friend bullshit. You don't need to send flowers on Valentines day, don't need to call and pretend to be interested in what a bitch is up to. You are free, plus you get fucked and sucked real good. You get laid and get paid. Nigga that's pimp shit!!"

"For real!" Enzo exclaimed. Jay nodded. "Hey, I am down. Been meaning to dump my girlfriend anyway. Catholic bitch wont even let me fuck her ass. Says its perverted."

"Yeah, like Selena wouldn't even suck my cock man! Plus she popped me one in the balls, skank ass whore!" Kev complained.

"Damn, you fools, stop being fucking squares. Gee them hos and dump them. I'll hook you guys up with mature bitches that look like Tyra Banks and J-Lo, fuck like Janet Jacme and suck dick like Super Head. Plus I got one tattooed white bitch that's dirtier than Bella Donna and a Persian that belly dances all over that dick like Wha-What! Wha-what!!"

"Whumpty wu Nigga what!" Kev exclaimed.

"No shit!" Enzo gasped.

"For real fools. I'm talking pimp shit! You Niggaz know I got more game than monopoly, right!"

Enzo and Kev went home dreaming about a gang of mature, dripping, cock hungry paying pussy all over their hard dicks. They probably must wanked at least five times that night.

The good Doc made supper for his mum and sis. All three enjoyed the tasty meal. Jay's mum was so proud of him, not knowing what her son had been up to all week end, or since he turned 15.As his sweet mum fussed over him, Jay wondered just what she would think if she ever knew that her son was the super hero and Hood legend, Dr Knock-Boots.

Jay called his Aunt and told her he had found a couple of candidates that she might want to try out. Melinda sounded very excited and told him to send her their numbers.

Chapter 7: OPP (Other People's Pussy)

Shai Li was all the dutiful wife as she packed her husband Chen's traveling bag. She double checked that everything was in the suitcase, including several white shirts, ties, fresh underwear and his shaving utensils and deo.

Chen, her 36 year old husband of ten years walked into the bedroom, talking on his cell phone in Cantonese. She gazed at him, her pretty face breaking into an alluring smile. He hardly took notice of her, engaged in some hectic conversation.

For once, Shai Li was glad that her husband was constantly distracted, or he might have noticed how jittery she was.

Shai Li closed his case and he took it out of the room, still talking animatedly on his cell phone. She went to the kitchen and prepared him some tasty snacks. He hated the food on airplanes. As she deftly snipped away at vegetables and raw, juicy, fresh fish and added spices just the way he liked, Shai Li's heart was beating with excitement.

She had met Melinda several times since the hot, passionate afternoon. They had repeated it so many times. A few intimate friends of Melinda had joined them. Shai Li loved it when Shara, Melinda's Indian friend, as well as Katharina, a white Polish girl, and Maria, a Latin American joined them for an afternoon of making love, French kissing, fingering and licking cats and butt holes. All the women had confessed that they were also enjoying the services of Melinda's handsome young nephew, and Shai Li had finally agreed to at least meet him, exactly on this day. As she thought about it, fear and excitement filled her mind. She was so jittery she nearly cut her fingers.

Driving down the highway, after having worked out at the gym, Jay dialed a number that his Aunt had given him. She had told him to drop by and fuck Shai Li. As always, when his Aunt hooked him up with a new female, she always jokingly threatened to whoop his black ass if he didn't fuck the woman. Well, he had never failed to get the boots yet. A woman with a sweet, soft voice and Chinese accent answered him.

"Hallo," he spoke in a deep, dark, sexy voice. "Is that Mrs Shai Li?"

"Hallo," she replied in a hush voice. "Who are you?"

"I'm Jay. I got your number from my Aunt, Melinda."

"Oh, hi! How are you?" her voice became sweet as honey but her tone remained hushed.

"I am good. If you cant talk, I will call another time."

"Its o.k. My husband is just leaving. Are you coming?"

"Yes. I will be there in 30 minutes."

He heard a male voice saying something in Chinese.

"Bye..." she said quickly and hung up.

A minute later, Jay's cell phone rang. It was Shai Li's number. He answered.

"Who the fuck is this?" an irate, male voice demanded. "Why the hell are you calling my wife?"

"Your wife? Oh that, sorry sir, I was trying to call someone else and I am afraid I dialed the wrong number sir."

"Fuck you, you fucking asshole, don't tell me that bullshit!"

Jay hung up. His phone rang again and he just ignored it.

He grabbed Chinese Takeaway and drove to the address his Aunt had given him. He soon found himself driving down a street in a predominately Asian neighborhood. There were rows of nice, big houses with neat, beautiful gardens and green lawns. Several houses had pools. Jay drove slowly past the address he had been given. He parked at the end of the street and killed the motor. He ate his food, observing the house and the street.

A new, shiny, executive Mercedes with tinted windows caught his attention. It was parked a short distance from the house. Jay could make out the shadow of someone behind the wheel. He kept his eyes on the car as he ate. After fifteen minutes the driver's window slowly slid down and an Asian man of middle age, dressed in a suit and tie, tossed out a cigarette butt. He then started the motor and drove away with a squeal of tires.

Jay called Shai Li's number. She answered immediately.

"Listen, your husband was watching your house. He just drove away."

"Oh..." she exclaimed. "Yes, he is very suspicious and jealous."

"Should we meet another day."

"He is leaving for Malaysia. He should fly in 45 minutes."

"Alright, call the airport after 45 minutes and make sure he is on the flight. Then call me."

Jay hung up. If you were fucking other people's wives, you had to be careful. Jay was in doubt that husbands, police and judges would have no sympathy with a young black male fucking a rich Asian's wife.

He rolled a fat joint and slowly smoked, listening to Naughty By Nature's O.P.P. Of course he was down with other people's pussy.

30 minutes later, Shai Li called the Airport and confirmed that her husband was indeed on the flight. She then rushed to her bed room and changed her clothes and applied make up. She wanted to look alluring for her friend's young nephew. After she was finished, Shai Li called Jay and informed him that the coast was clear.

123456...8