The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left his car in a car park at a shopping center several hundred meters away and jogged to the house. He glanced around the deserted street and then stuck to the shadows as he made his way to the house. He walked to the back door and knocked. Shai Li opened the door. Jay's mouth nearly went dry, at her beauty.

The tiny Chinese woman was looking alluring, all dressed up like a Geisha. She was in a sexy black kimono with elegant pink toned flower adorned design and an Obi Sash. Her long, raven black hair was held up by a chop stick in a big bob at the back of her head. She wore make up and eye shadow that accentuated the slant of her eyes and made her look like an exquisite Hentai figure. Her lips were a glossy cherry red.

"Hallo. Remember me?" he said, in a dark, husky voice, offering her his hand. Shai Li gave him her tiny hand and it was swallowed up in his big one. She looked at their hands.

"Of course," she said, blushing.

"Gosh, you are looking stunning. What's that called, by the way?"

"Its a Japanese Kimono. Thanks." Shai Li blushed. "This is crazy!" Shai Li suddenly broke into hearty laughter. Her tits bounced on her chest. "Please come in and close the door."

She kept holding his hand. Jay locked the door behind him and was led into the spacious house. Shai Li had funky sway to her gait and a sexy swing to her ass. His eyes remained glued to the two, round globes that were moving so sexily in her gown. She had a small but round, juicy ass all right. He started looking forward to slapping them cheeks and sinking his fingers deep in them.

The living room was spacious and the furnishing was a mixture of ultra modern, high tech stuff and Asian paintings and statues. Incense was burning. Jay went to lock the front door and chain it as she poured them both a glass from a jar she had on the table.

Jay settled on the couch next to her and tried the drink. She gazed at him, all fascinated. There was reserved politeness to her demeanor.

"You like?"

"Yeah, its kind of sweet but tasty. Is it Chinese alcohol?"

"Japanese actually," she responded. She spoke perfect English, with a heavy, sweet accent.

"So, is your husband the possessive type?"

"Oh," she waved in dismissal. "He has has to travel a lot and he has a heavy work load. I think he feels guilty, and thinks that under these circumstances, I am probably cheating on him."

Jay nodded. Highly paid, over worked, stressed out husbands who had no time to fuck their alluring wives were nothing new to him. Feeding their under fucked, lonely wives his thick, long black cock was his business and business was booming.

"Listen, I just want someone to chat to and hang out with, and practice my English, once in a while. I will still pay you the full amount, don't worry."

"I think Asian women are so beautiful."

"Thanks," she said, blushing deeply. Then she started laughing. Her laughter was like sweet, honey laced peels. "Please, I am so shy and nervous. And so excited... Sorry."

From that moment, she kept on laughing and giggling sweetly. It was impossible to carry out conversation with her. She then offered Jay some food. He told her he had eaten, but she insisted on serving him some snacks she had made for him, which turned out to be a lot of tasty Asian morsels.

Shai Li waited on him as if he was an important guest, gazing at him eating. Jay realized that she wanted to cater to him and please him and he went with the flow. He was always ravenous after working out. The young man had long realized that every woman he met had a different character, needs and desires. Some wanted to be courted and showered with attention, others wanted to talk, and yet others wanted pure raw sex the moment they met him, but those were rare. Jay had learned to tune in to each woman individually and give her what she was asking for, without her saying it, which they rarely did anyway. Women were such intriguing, complicated but very wonderful creatures. Jay loved pleasing women and leaving them happy. And well, they paid for the fun anyway.

After the tasty food, they smoked a fat blunt and another, whilst consuming vast quantities of the sweet, tasty wine. Shai Li was growing calmer Jay did manage to start up a conversation.

She rarely looked into his eyes, but he could see her stealing fascinated looks at his dark arms and legs, which were exposed as he was only wearing a vest, shorts and his white Nike Air Ones. Jay stretched his body languidly and reached back to stroke his shoulder and back.

"What's the matter? Are you sore?"

"Yes, I was working out before I came here. I like to keep fit. But its alright."

"Would you a massage? I am versed in several techniques."

"Well, I couldn't possibly ask you to massage me. I mean, I am supposed to be spoiling you."

"I love being nice to a man. That is the thing that makes me most unhappy, that my husband is too busy for me to spend time with him, spoiling him and making him feel good. Please allow me to massage you. Lets pretend that you are a client and I am your masseuse. I will call you sir, and you call me Ms Li, o.k?" she said with a naughty giggle.

"Well, if you insist, all right then. Coz I could use a good massage actually."

"Then let me prepare the room, sir. Please drink and eat whatever you like..."

Beaming with excitement, Shai Li left the room. Jay could not help gazing at her round little buttocks as they swayed so sexily in her gown. Damn!

Shai Li led him into a large bedroom. The room was bathed in the soft glow of orange fragrance candles. Their sweet smell filled the room. Soft, Asian music was playing from a stereo. There was a wide, big bed in the center of the room. A few Asian paintings decorated the walls. Jay felt like he was in Asia.

"Please take your clothes off and wrap that around your hips, then just lie down on your face, sir..." she pointed to a towel on the bed and left the room.

Jay disrobed and put his clothes on a stool. He wrapped the towel around his hips and laid himself on his belly in the center of the bed.

Shai Li returned. She had changed into a short, sexy and vibrant yellow Asian dress with a luscious floral embroidery design. It was glued to her like a second skin, tracing her petite figure, but it was made of stretch material and she could move easily in it.

She picked up a jar of fragrant oil which was sitting on top of a tiny candle.

"May I, please, sir?" she said softly, slipped off her shoes and climbed onto the bed. She then poured warm oil onto his back and it felt so good and made him groan..

"Oh, you have such beautiful, dark muscles. Your body is beautiful," she said softly.

Shai Li gave Jay the best massage of his life. Her small hands moved with smooth, practiced ease, spreading warmth and pleasantness. The power in her dainty hands surprised him. He soon closed his eyes, groaning and purring, luxuriating in pleasure as her small hands glided all over his dark, expansive back like two warm, slippery eels, unloosening the knots in his thick muscles. She then pushed his towel up and massaged his legs and thighs. Then she picked up first one leg then the other and worked his feet.

"Do you like that?" she asked him. Jay looked up at her with his happy, drowsy eyes. She looked so happy, her face was radiating pleasure and joy. This was a woman who loved giving, and he was happy to take.

"I love it, Ms Li. Say, I heard that Asians have a kind of massage where they walk on your back."

"Would you like that. All right then."

Her feet were small and soft and she was so light. She walked up and down his back, slowly, carefully, putting her feet on the right pressure points. It was beautiful. Finally, she climbed off him.

"Would you like me to do the front, sir?"

"Yes. I would love that, Ms Li."

Jay rolled onto his front and Shai Li knelt besides him and oiled his chest, then she leaned over him. Her eyes gazed in fascination as her deeply tanned hands slipped and slid all over his bulging chest muscles, leaving his flesh gleaming darkly. As she leaned over to do his far off shoulder, Jay smiled at the radiant beauty...

"Why don't you get astride me, Ms Li. That will make it easier for you to reach everything."

"If you don't mind, sir..." she said demurely, her eyes shining naughtily.

Shai Li eased her dress higher, exposing most of her smooth, shaved thighs and straddled his lean, powerful hips. She gently settled her crotch over his towel covered loins. Even through the towel, Jay could feel the heat of her soft, warm pussy and it excited him, making his cock harden. She must have noticed but she did not pull away. The sweet smile on her face kept getting wider but she avoided his eyes as she worked his chest then his belly, her hands moving in smooth circles, doing wonderful things to him

"You have such a nice body," she gasped, tracing his awesome abs with her fingers.

"You are wonderful, and so beautiful, " Jay rasped and his dark hands rose to stroke her thighs lightly. She chuckled, blushing. He cupped her hips and pulled her gently onto his hard cock as he pushed it upwards. Her soft, hot pussy pressed into the underside of his cock.

"You are naughty, sir. Naughty, naughty, naughty..." She rasped and placed her hands over his and stroked them as she rolled her hips round and round against his growing hardness.

"Do you like that?"

"Maybe..." she chuckled.

Suddenly, a wanton excitement came over Shai Li. She liked Jay and she wanted to please him and make him happy. And also, she really liked and desired the dark male body that she was sitting on top of. She wanted that cock that she felt under the towel, moving like a snake.

She took his hand. Her heart was beating like a drum but she maintained her outward calm and poise as she caressed his big, black hand and slowly led it under her dress. Jay felt heat of her excited sex. Then his fingers touched a soft, trimmed bush. He followed the heat and his digits met with wet, hot, steamy pussy flesh. She was not wearing panties and she was dripping wet.

"I hope you don't think I am a bad girl sir..."

"No, I don't, Ms Li. I think you are hot!" he rasped and started stroking her pussy lips lightly, exploring her hidden womanhood. Her hips shivered. His big finger pressed gently but firmly into her gash. His knuckle was sucked slowly into her hot wetness. Her started wriggling it gently around, teasing her lubed, dripping, sensitive opening. She was so small and tight. She shuddered and moaned. Her eyes became all dreamy and she rolled her hips. Then she seemed to snap out of it.

"Please, let me massage your legs. I have not finished yet..." she said quickly, with a sweet giggle and scooted down his legs.

"Be my guest..." Jay said and deliberately brought his wet digit to his lips and slowly licked it, moaning with relish. She had such a tasty pussy.

Shai Li blushed, "You are naughty..."

She knelt between his parted, dark, powerful thighs and worked the tops and fronts of his legs, her hands moving higher and higher in tiny circles. She then slid her tiny hands in under his towel and worked his inner thighs, going closer and closer to his excited cock. Jay's dick was now forming a large tent under the towel. Her hands came close to his cock and even brushed fleetingly against it, but she skirted it. She drove him so crazy as she massaged his crotch.

"Would it be better if I removed my towel, so you can see what you are doing better..." he offered, ever so nicely and removed his towel, revealing his long, thick cock which was lying against his thigh.

Shai Li rasped as she gazed at the thick black cock. Then she blushed intensely and immediately averted her eyes. She started massaging his smooth, shaved pubes and the tops of his thighs in circular motions. But her eyes were soon glued onto his cock, which kept growing bigger and bigger as her hands started brushing it more often, lingering.

Her teasing hands were killing Jay. She was doing wonderful things to his crotch, making him so horny.

"Excuse me, Miss Li, but I think I have a lot of tension and maybe even a strain in that particular muscle there. Do you maybe know some techniques to relieve it?"

"I might," she replied coyly. "Lets see. How about I start with this other muscle group here and then work my way up..."

Shai Li sat astride one big, powerful dark thigh. Her dress was now sitting around her hips and Jay caught a glimpse of her dark, trimmed bush as she pressed her dripping cunt into his thigh. She poured more warm oil into her palm and then cupped his two thick balls and started rolling, pulling and squeezing them gently, doing wonderful things to them with her fingers. Jay moaned and rolled his hips, wallowing in exquisite pleasure. He had never known that there were so many ways to get his balls stroked. Shai Li was an expert.

Shai Li then put his cock on his belly and slowly poured warm oil on the underside, from the tip to the balls. She stroked it with the flat of her palms, pushing from the base to the tip and pulling them off, alternating her hands smoothly. Jay loved it. Even more so when she picked up his cock and wrapped her palms around it and started milking him, starting at the base, pulling her hands off the head. Then she reversed the stroke and wrapping her warm, soft oiled palms around the head, making it push through, alternating so fast and smoothly that Jay felt like his cock was being swallowed up in a never ending pussy, hot, tight pussy.

"Oh damn!!! Miss Li, this is wonderful..."

"You like?"

"Yes. You like?" he asked, and made his cock leap in her palms. She giggled sweetly, and her palms seemed to wrap tighter around his meat.

"I like it. Its beautiful," she gasped gazing at the thick, throbbing black cock. She wrapped one palm around the thick head of his cock and turned it like a door knob whilst her other dainty, soft hand wanked his cock, gently but firmly. Her hips were now rolling, grinding her weeping cunt into his dark thigh as she stroked the exotic, throbbing, thick, long dark cock.

"You are so much bigger than my husband. And so black! This is scary..." she rasped with excitement and worked his cock.

Shai Li used several, different, wonderful strokes on his cock and balls and had Jay's dick rearing like an angry cobra whilst his balls cooked and boiled. It felt oh so good. Jay lost all track of time and forgot all about cumming. He enjoyed the massage so much.

"Sir, if I do anything you are uncomfortable with, just tell me to stop..." she said, smiling shyly, yet her eyes were twinkling with naughtiness.

"Oh, you can do anything you like baby. Go ahead..." Jay groaned.

She nudged his thighs apart and dipped her fingers into the warm oil. Then he felt them reaching under his balls to tickle his perineum. She wanked his cock in long, corkscrewing strokes as she teased his crack with the other hand, making his hips twitch and spasm from the wonderful sensations. Then the sweet Asian rimmed his hole so exquisitely. Her oiled digit finally slid in, several knuckles deep. Then she finger fucked his hole as she wanked his dick. She added another digit and stroked his prostrate in slow, firm but gently motions.

"Oh fuck! Miss Li, that feels so wonderful..." he rasped, feeling his balls gather together for an explosion. His cock swelled so large and hard that she could no longer get her tiny hand around it. But throbbing cock seemed to hold her eyes captive. Jay gazed at her face, saw her staring fixedly at his cock and licking her lips.

"I have another technique you know," she said coyly, only gazing at his dick, smiling so sweetly at it. "Its an oral massage. Lemme try it out on you, and you can tell me whether you like it..."

"Oh, I am sure I will love it. Please do it.."

Shai Li lowered her beautiful face to his raging black erection. She stuck her long, hot, wet pink tongue out and slowly rolled the tip of his cock round and round it. Jay gave a long, low, prolonged moan as he felt the hot, moist softness on his sensitized dick head.

Shai Li seemed to have lost all her bashfulness suddenly. Her dark, slanted eyes sparkled into his and they were so wild with arousal and excitement. She pressed her tiny mouth around his huge head. Then her cherry red lips slowly opened around him and engulfed him in her hot, wet mouth. It felt like a tight sheath around his meat.

"Mmmm!!!!" It was her turn to give a long, prolonged moan as she felt his thick, hard throbbing cock in her mouth. Shai Li smacked her lips around him like he was so tasty and delicious. Then applied suction on his cock, making her sweet cheeks implode as she wrapped her soft, velvety mouth so tightly around him. Her tongue tip teased the lucky head of his dick as she fingered his hole, wanked his cock so exquisitely.

Jay gazed at the pretty Asian face, all filled up his huge, rearing black dick. Her pretty, red, small mouth was deformed into a lewd oval shape. She looked like the big, black cock would choke her. But it didn't seem to phase her. Her eyes twinkled at him and her lips seemed to smile so sweetly around his cock as she mewed and purred away so sweetly. Then she started bobbing her head slowly up and down, her purrs turning to moans of relish.

"U-u-u-u-u! U-u-u-u-u!"

A few more bobs, a few more strokes on his prostrate and Jay's balls exploded massively, and his cock reared and leaped in her mouth like a zealous beast, shooting a blast of thick cumm onto the roof of her mouth.

Shai Li went wild. She suddenly sank her mouth down his cock, taking in more than he would have expected. She was groaning, and drinking his cumm hungrily. Jay grabbed the bed sheets and his hips shot off the bed as he shot blast after blast of cumm into her mouth. She responded by wanking his dick harder and faster as she drank him down greedily until his balls were empty.

Jay's heavy orgasm finally subsided. His erection started softening. Shai Li sank down on him and laid her head on his lap, keeping his cock embedded in her mouth like she never wanted to part ways with it ever again. She suckled on it sweetly, stroking the underside with her tongue and moaning with relish.

Her face had a beautiful, glowing radiance to it. She was like a happy, sated cat that had just had a bowl of creamy, rich milk.

Jay felt great, he started stroking her soft, dark hair.

"Thanks baby! That was beautiful, Ms Li."

"Mmmm," she only moaned. Now that his cock had softened, she had more room in her mouth and the Asian housewife was swirling her tongue around his sensitive dick head. Then she started sucking it hard and releasing it, making the head pop in and out of her mouth. Her tiny hand soon wrapped around the thick shaft and she started feeding it into her mouth. Her lips were like a soft, hot vacuum.

It was all so exquisite. Within a short while, Jay's erection experienced a revival. She soon had a raging erection jutting out of her pretty, red mouth.

Jay pulled her onto his body lightly and tried to maneuver her onto his dick.

"No!" she rasped. "I want you, but not tonight..."

"Well, I am still a bit hungry though. I hope you don't mind feeding me some Asian steak."

Jay lifted her easily to make her straddle his face, facing his feet. She poised her cunt above his face. He pushed her dress upwards and gazed at her pussy. She had long, dark, furrowed, hanging lips and a thick, protruding clit, guarded by long flaps of crinkled flesh. Her mat of straight, dark hair fascinated him. He stroked her beautiful pussy with his finger and sank a digit up in her dripping slit. She moaned and shuddered, then she was devouring his cock.

Jay pulled her pussy down on his face and ate with gusto. His tongue slid into the folds of her steamy gash and she loved it, the way she rolled her hips round and round and ground her cunt into him as she feasted greedily on his cock.

1...345678