All Comments on 'The Dark Room Ch. 02'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
PornguinPornguinalmost 15 years ago
Glad for the sequel

I'm so glad you made a sequel.

nightshadownightshadowalmost 15 years ago
Ditto!

I, too, am ever-so-glad that you wrote a sequel. I'm going to be keeping an eye out for your stories in this genre- so far, I haven't been disappointed!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
Wow.

This story had something for everyone! A terrific follow up to your first chapter. Well done, as usual, Nikki.

greenfoolboygreenfoolboyalmost 15 years ago
Hot as always

Wonderful, can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it includes Dad fucking jo in front of the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THAT WAS SO HOT

Reading this can be injurious to your health. Wanking may eventually cause one to lose all (or at least most) of their bodily fluids. The first chapter seems to have set up an endless series of additional chapters. If this one is any indication, there will be a lot of erotic reading to do. Can hardly wait. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story but...

the chapters should be shorter, maybe 1 or 2 pages each. Instead of 2 chapters this story should be 10. Keep up the good work.

sweetallissweetallisalmost 15 years ago
WOW

Hot as hell!!

Please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great series

great series. i hope the next part will see gary join the photo club

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great work

got my vote, keep it up, looking forward to future entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot as always!

Great story nikki! I didn't expect the Allison/Gary storyline but I liked it! I can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please Continue

Great story, lot of potential for more chapters, please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great job

Great job, this series is great!!

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
welcome

I love it! It's a great series. I have read a lot of your stuff, sorry I don't comment on everything if I did I would never actually get any work done around here, and I was disappointed to see the age of some of the works. Lo and behold I was sharing some of my favorites with my better half and I see you are back. Keep up the good work!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 14 years ago
disappointing

I read chap 1 and absolutely loved it -- it had imagination, mystery, erotic stuff happening in the dark. Chap 2 has no more imagination than modern porn videos -- just naked bodies piled on each other and writhing in continuous orgasm. Not erotic at all, just obscene. I gave up halfway through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it cumming

great story both ch 1 and 2 looking forward to a ch 3 and reading your other subs

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic sequel

Love how you give equal time to all the characters. Adding the shy, virginal brother was a great idea. And the pool scene really kicked it up a notch. You are an amazing writer, capturing each and every nuance, showing and not telling, leaving nothing unexplored.

callmQ67callmQ67over 14 years ago
fantastic story, but...

I've loved the story so far, but introducing the brother Gary storyline was unnecessary and distracted from the tension between Jo, her father, and the other four girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing!

I did enjoy your 1st better, but the series was 1 of the best I have ever had the 'pleasure' of reading! I can't wait for Part 3! ~ Demon Lord Raiden

HL55HL55about 14 years ago
Wow

As with chapter 1 I do like how your switching the views within the story and the explorations as the girls admit and embrace their sexuality. A VERY erotic read now can't wait to read Chapter 3 Oh to be teaching again never had this kind of reaction by my students alas...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmm

First was far better than this one. But thats just my opinion. The series went from subtle to loud, and I was enjoying the subtle.

While you could argue this is the natural (or not so natural...) progression of the story, I think it subtracts from what the story was built on.

Or I could just shut up and read haha

redfoxx15redfoxx15almost 14 years ago
Hot story!

A great continuation from part 1, but I thought it lost focus a bit with the inclusion of Ally's brother. I think there is more to come for the dark room. I love the idea of mystery and uncertainty about who is fucking whom, an idea I've tried to incorporate in my stories. My idea for part 3 is that Jo persuades her friends to help her fuck her dad in the dark room, but that he can't know it's her. And of course they still don't know what Jo and her dad do at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

i loved both parts..but id like to read about what happens with ally & her brother..hopes its coming!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Better Than Chapter 1

I liked this chapter much better. Dave didn't seem to be such a predator and in fact was more a victim. And now that Ally wants her brother it would be interesting to see what or rather who the other girls want.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 13 years ago
My First Time

This was the first of your stories that I have read, and it seemed as if the sex came fast, furious, and varied. For some reason it started slowly for me, but then, with the switching couples and new techniques, I got into it more. Since I haven't read Ch. 01, I'm not sure what the significance of the Dark Room was in this era of digital photos, but it does offer an opportunity for things to "develop" and they do. Looking over your impressive list of stories, I note a variety of subjects with special interest in some of the celebrities. As you say in your bio, these are fictional renderings, but sometimes, one wonders how much of the stories is from the dreams and imagination and how much stems from a bit of reality. Anyway, I like your style, and I'll be sure to read some more. By the way, I'm reading the stories in the contest for Taboo, and right now you're running 3rd in the 11th such contest. Your place in that contest speaks volumes about your talent; I hope you continue to share it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To an Amazing Writer

You have finally captured the mistery of the forbidden sex. I truly beleive this is one of the best stories I have read so far. I would love to read more of your stories and plan to in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

jealous man

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

It would be hard to express within the confines of this comment what I'd like to express about the quality of your story. I'll just say that I found it superbly written, with a perfect build up. And even when most erotic stories lose their interest for me after the first major sex scene, you masterfully manage to keep the intensity and excitement going all the way until the end. I can without hesitation say that this is one of the best erotic stories I have ever read. Thank you for sharing it with the world!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Amazing as per usual for the master author nikki lol

You know I always love your stories and this is by far the best I have read involving both a school setting and father daughter. I usually prefer the sibling stories but this is just perfect. I have only one request this should be taken further for one alison should storm over to teachers horny and catch Dave with his dick in his daughter. Plus you take all the characters further. The only unrealistic part is when Dave started sex with any and all of them he never once asked if they were on the pill. Can't say in that situation I could over look that especially with ones own daughter. I guess most of this comment is because I wish apon wish there was more her The story os beautiful thank you my dearest nikki you are truly amazing! I hope your never left wanting because you have never let us down ;)

thombruthombruabout 13 years ago
thombru

Loved the story. Just wished it took us fruther along before ending!!

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
nice pacing

for these 2 chapters,,can't wait for dark room 3,4,5,6 etc,,,lots of room for more pairings,,,,

like how u show the girls blossoming and exploring their sexuality,,first tentatively and then more confident and aggressive,,allison seducing her bro was a nice addition,,

love how jo seduced her father!! wonder how that will end up,,

all very erotic,,

being a young woman yourself, u write with a young girls enthusiasm which of course is infectious and endearing and sexy and hot,,i am so horny and fantasize about being part of this story!!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 13 years ago
Will there be more?

Seems like there could be a good deal more to this story if you want to write more about it. The chapter ends abruptly with father and daughter preparing another sex act, but not detailing if they like it. Also, I wonder if they carry on with the class and try to print some "interesting" pictures for one another's benefits and if the professor gets to meet any more students, or students meet one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please!!

I love this story! As someone who seduced a teacher in high school, I love the way you wrote about what the girls have done. Please Please continue to write....

skip2951skip2951almost 13 years ago
great story

the dark room was fantastic....still needs a part 3 to round everything up...love your stories and your writing style....more babe

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 13 years ago
Moar plz!

Can't wait for Ch 03! You're an amazing writer! :)

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 13 years ago
The Dark Room

I really enjoyed reading both posts. I read the first one a while ago and now read straight through both. What a well written story. It was hot. I never had a family member I every had thoughts of having sex with, but when I read outstanding stories such as these two I have an imaginary sister/mother/daughter to have an imaginary fuck.

Truly outstanding.

Ray

gypseykittengypseykittenover 12 years ago
Please!

I really love this series it is one of my favorites please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

This this series, so hot! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your stories

I do love your writing style. You have waited far to long for chapter 3. "Lets get er done!!" I want dad to fuck Jo in the butt in front of the class. Bring on more please.

I only post as Anonymous to protect the inocent.

cloud85354cloud85354over 12 years ago
Great story

I really loved this story, I can't wait to read more of the tale of Jo, her dad, and Jo's friends. I wonder how much longer Jo can keep her secret from her friends.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 12 years ago
WOW very nice story

very good story i agree cloud85354 i would love to read more of what happens with Jo, Dave, and Jo's friends and when is she going to let her friends know about her little secret.

jdarltjdarltover 12 years ago
Great story

Keep going i want to here more about jo and all here friends.

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

If you continue this I hope you wont include this Gary. So far it's been an excellent harem story where all these girls are crushing on Dave, Gary doing Allison lessened the fun. It's been Dave running the risk of being discovered, then it's his "reward" lol.

wrc264wrc264about 12 years ago
Why have you not continued this?

Why do arthurs like you start such a great story sequence and then never finish them. At least get to the point where he lines them all up in the darkroom and takes them one after the other in both their pussys and their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

This is a great story that I came across,I hope we have more with a new class of girlsand the only let down was the brother that was included,if there is going to be more of this story lose gary the focus shold be on the girls in the darkroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A total turn-on!

You had me locked and addicted up to where they all slept over. And I liked this Gary insert. They make the story a bit more "dirty" just wish the series was longer.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Finish this!!

3 yrs since this chapter. Don't leave it hanging any longer.

mthomas63mthomas63over 11 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

You had me from the very first chapter, and it just hot hotter and hotter as it went on. I wish I could say that it reminded me of my own experience(s), but unfortunately it 'merely' fed into my fantasies, both childhood and mature ones.

A very good read!

BraV0010BraV0010over 11 years ago

Great story. Hope you'll finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very hot!! Where's chapter 3?!?

Loved it!! But I wish there was a chapter 3.

CACTUS462CACTUS462about 11 years ago
dammmm

dammm please DONT leave this story end here please im begging you as many others are, *5

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyalmost 11 years ago
Bravissima!

You are one terrific erotic storyteller, Nikki. Your imaginative, beautifully written stories have given this old fan a great deal of pleasure. Thank you!

Mark737Mark737almost 11 years ago

More please! I've been hard reading both chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Having brought us to a fever point with your principal characters, you cannot leave us wanting to know more. Does Gary sow his oats with Ally? Does Dave fill Jo's end? Do the other girls have more to give?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Im giving the story a five because, for the most part, its so damned good. .....BUT...(and I know its the plot but Im gonna bitch anyway, hehe) Jo's dad is such a pussy! Like a 12 year old pussy! He has naked fucking girls walking up to him in his OWN house begging him to fuck them and he's like, " oh (whine) I dont know (whine) how I can arrange that.( whine)" "i better just go upstairs like a little boy and look at porn". Puh-theh-tuk! And whats up with him having to take a piss every time someone wants to fuck him? Lol. ...and some girl sneaks in your room and fucks you in the middle of the night and when she leaves you get out of bed to go wash up? Lol, you roll over with a smile and go back to fucking sleep! ;)

....then he pretty much knows he is gonna get laid so he *doesnt* jack off?! Nonono, you *do* jack off so you last longer later! Every grown man has that figured out!! ...and I know I get tired of all the stories on here where the guys supposedly last for hours but it would be nice if this tard, JUST ONCE would last longer than 60 seconds!! Rofl!

...ok, the story IS great! ...I just had to get that outta my system! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why turn the lights on so soon?

In the dark room, after he fucked one of his naughty students, why put the lights on?

I know I would be looking for one of the others to play with. Suck a tit, while fingering a wet young pussy, stick my cock in another pussy.

Have on of the other little girls suck my cock clean.

And why all the little horny students didn't stay half undressed when the lights came on. Maybe get the party going when you can see whom your feeding cock into.

As for Jo she should have been caught by her friends sucking or fucking Daddy's cock, or find her tight little pink cunt full of his Daddy cum.

Or better yet one of the students turn on the lights while Daddy was fucking one of his horny students or his sweet little daughter.

Great story, keep em cumin.

Dream59Dream59over 10 years ago
Excellent story 5*s

My only complaint is that the story had no resolution for any of the characters..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The dude is such a wanking loser that its hard to read!! The girls are out by the pool and hes upstairs wanking off with binoculars like a fucking 12 year old! Later they're all mostly naked by the pool and he's not fucking anyone. The girls are eating each other out, daughter included and hes still not fucking anyone. Lucy walks up and asks to fuck him later and he says maybe?! Thinking to himself it might be hard to arrange? Uh, throw her down on the pool deck and fuck her while the girls clap, dumbass!! Argh, its too painful to read anymore of loser boy today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boy

Dave has the stamina of a 14 year old boy.

Also, is he really up in his room with binoculars while there are 4 horny and willing girls bouncing around his backyard with almost nothing on? What a tool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take the critics with a grain of salt.

This series is fantastic. I have read many entries here, but this one is exceptional. Why? Because you actually know how to write. The story shows weaknesses and strengths and clearly defines most of the characters quite well. I could read anything you write, even if it was an exploration of the biology of a sea cucumber! Thanks for sharing your gift with us.

The only thing I might have liked a bit more was a bit more frequent return to some of the young ladies description. Being a simple-minded guy, I often forgot the description of a few of the girls in the group, and had some trouble imagining them with enough distinction between the others in the group. Others were quite distinct.

All in all it was a great effort, and I hope you can share this level of writing in other venues as well. You need to be discovered and published.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
I love your Awesome Dirty mind!

LOVE IT ALL! but Jo's friends need to find out her dad is fucking her. It is a shame he lever lasts long enough to satisfy the girls

SchanSchanabout 8 years ago
An idea for a next chapter

You should do another chapter where Dave brings a friend to fuck Alison (a 3 way) in a private session in the dark room. Then let her be super into it and Dave then invites his friend into the class room as an assistent photography teacher, then the girls get surprised but super turned on by his participation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

I've really enjoyed your writing and am looking forward to future chapters. I agree with one reviewer that a three way with Dave would be really hot, but would prefer Jo and either Sylvia or Lucy as opposed to Alison. Alison already has another story line, perhaps a three way with her brother and Jo, but comes on a little too strong for me and I prefer the bit more reserved girls. All in all, great work!

anirban_y2k7anirban_y2k7almost 8 years ago
future chapter

Hi Are you going to add more chapters to this story? The way you ended it, it seemed at that time you were ready to add in a few more chapters. I hope things have not changed :)

jlarue1959jlarue1959over 6 years ago
Love this story set ...

This is a great story line and very good character development ... A couple of threads at the end were left unresolved ... Hope there will be a part 3 ... Lucy - Yum!

JSipesJSipesabout 6 years ago
Can’t wait

I am ready for chapter 3. I want every girl in the class to find a way to either fuck their Dad, or Brother. If they don’t have a Brother, then fuck their sister or mother.

91630030709163003070over 4 years ago
So sexy

This series is so sexy and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It was a turnoff bringing in another guy, really ruined the fantasy of one guy with his little harem.

Please remove it and focus only on Dave

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Hot dad/daughter sex. Didn't even mind the f/f sex and butt play.

Thanks for sharing. On to part three...

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I liked the bro/sis story as well. I think Dave might need some help with this crew.

Trekkie469Trekkie469over 3 years ago
Hard and Horny Again!

Nikki,

My dick was hard from the first word through to the last word. This family fun has been getting me hard and coming everyday that your story comes to life in my mind.

Thank you,

Ron

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

The pool play leading to an all out fuck fest was the best ever, the imagery drove me over the edge. With writing able to do that I will add you to my favourites. As they say the brain is the largest sex organ. Thank you for an exciting, pleasurable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

part 1 was a solid 5.

part 2 is a disappointing 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

boooooring...gave up halfway.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

The characters are horny, and the story definitely on the kinky side.

Five stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeaaah, 2nd penis in the story, usually a mistake. Takes a solid foundation laid out for that to work. Especially with some of us readers that are generally jealous lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it all the way, until the ending.

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMinded5 months ago

This dear Writer has an uncanny ability to shape things, to measure her lengths of stories and measure how far to go till she provides a good break, all the good signs of a real artiste at her craft. I do not speak for others but I am ready for her works on the retail market. Well worth a few shillings. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11952 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES