All Comments on 'The New Year's Party Ch. 03'

by jackal_man

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Great series .............

I love brother-sister incest stories - Please write some more - even it it takes a while???? While you are at it - read mine - author name - Jena121

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!!!

What a wonderful story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
brother-sister incest

Brother-sister ncest is great. You described their fucking quite well. It was very arousing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good

I really liked the whole story. The build up of their sexual tension, then the night they spend with each other's best friend, and the final culmination when they give in to each other. You wrote it very well, believably, and extremely sexy. The best sort of this genre, done with real lust but also real desire and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is this the end?

I'd like to know if these guys are just fuck buddies, or if they actually live as boyfriend/girlfriend, if they ever have kids, if their parents ever find out... please write more!

paigecroftpaigecroftover 16 years ago
I Came So Much

Awesome.

My pussy is drenched right now. That's the best brother/sister incest story i think i have ever read.

I want more. I want him to fuck her doggie style. I want her to suck him off next to their pool. I want them to have a threesome with Irene and then a foursome with Johnny.

I want more!

stevaroonistevarooniover 16 years ago
Excellent story

This was an excellent combination of humor, nasty sex, and just enough story to keep an interest. Just to keep from being completely fawning, some bits of grammar are off, but that's me searching for a quibble. Great work, and the staging of the three parts worked out quite well. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Definately longly awaited

I check this story periodically and love that it's finally been finished, you've written this so well that I can't leave page 1 without cumming. I haven't finished it yet, but hope the rest of it is as wonderful as the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed all three!

Even though the second part only had "thoughts" of having sex with each other, the story was still great...although I do agree with some of the other comments that you should continue the story and develop their decision to continue the relationship. Making them figure out how/if they would hide their feelings or just move out together and go to the same college or university out of town, Johnny seemed to get turned on by her getting turned on about the idea her being with her brother and she seemed to get aroused by the thought of being double-teamed, I also like the idea of the ultimate "OOPS!" moment of not pulling out in time...it happens! Those could be your next three chapters of this story right there, should you decide to continue them of course. Whether you decide to continue or not, however, the three chapters that you wrote were great and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951almost 15 years ago
Beautifully done

This three-part series was excellent. Personally, I have no problem with incest (at least in stories), but I liked the underlying theme you used of the siblings' reluctance and guilt. This only served to heighten the sexual tension between Felix and Kat very effectively. The entire story premise was completely believable, and you carefully crafted it to make it nice and steamy. The drunken blow-job, the kids hooking up with each other's best friends, the fantasizing about each other that they did while fucking in each other's bedrooms -- it all added up to make a captivating story. You have an excellent grasp of writing techniques, and you obviously took your time editing and proofreading your work to make it as good as possible. As a fellow amateur writer, I especially enjoyed your usage of a wide variety of words and phrases in your descriptions of sights, sounds, and actions. In all, a very satisfying and erotic story, and one that begs for continuation. Definitely a 100% on this assignment, young man!

Naughty_MistyNaughty_Mistyover 13 years ago
Holy wow....

I can't begin to tell you how hot that story was. I am slightly amazed that I didn't combust reading it!!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Good stuff...

My favorite type of incest, brother/sister. Of course the all-time favorite is mother/ son. Thank you for writing, please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
FuckudyDuckudyDoo

Bravo! And the crowd goes wild!

Danno19Danno19over 7 years ago
Lusty

So damn HOT! Well written, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a great storiey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous