All Comments on 'The Secret Garden'

by PhilCanyon

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
duke9555duke9555over 16 years ago
******

wooda given it 6 stars

if they had 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another husband pimps out his wife

be nice for Max. There is a difference in exhibitionism and group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one writer - many screen names

It is starting to look more and more as if there is one writer submitting stories under various new screen names for one cockold wimp story per screen name. The reason being that way it will get the story read because after that a good portion of readers will avoid reading any more stories submitted by that writer/screen name. Unfortunately, this may lead readers to avoid reading a story submitted by a new writer regardless of the catergory the story is submitted under. I may be wrong about this screen name issue concerning this writer, but I do know that I will avoid reading any more stories submitted by this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yet another

wimp appears on Lit.Apart from a small select gtoup of authors it seems that the wimps are taking over this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!!

Powerful and emotional. Great to read a story of this genre which includes feelings of apprehension, doubt, risk-taking and lust. Very erotic rather than the brutal wham-bang kind of story that too many on here compose in a shallow-like and substanceless fashion. Do us all a favour and post another Phil, soon. THIS IS A BRILLIANT READ!!

AngelCat2006AngelCat2006over 16 years ago
Newbie

Hi. This is my first time to read anything on this webpage and hopefully I will be submitting some stories of my own. I chose this story to read as the title intrigued me. While I enjoyed the storyline there were times when I felt it could use a little more detailing. Meaning in the feel of emotions, the room, the descriptors, etc. I would have also liked to learn a little more about Frank's character and how he had become so into voyuerism. There were a few typographical and grammatical errors such as an omitted word or words out of sequence. Stuff like that. While I am no English major certain things were noted by my mind but they did not stop the flow of the story for me. I can see where this story could have the potential to have a series of adventures in it's future. I for one look forward to seeing more stories of the adventures of Frank and Michelle and to seeing this writer growing in confindence and story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A little long, but good

Many men make for a happy wife. Wives are like books. They can be read (have sex) many, many times by many, many people and the story stays just as good.

bigmac0429bigmac0429over 16 years ago
Great read!

Thanks very much for a great, very exciting read. I enjoyed the long build-up to an eventual total surrender to one's passion. I hope to read much more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well, another marriage heads for divorce.

The story and plot were excellent. The author did a fantastic job of prose and syntax and the sex was hot. Well done! Michelle's comment at the end disturbed me. You can not give away your "kisses" to everyone and still make them special. As humans, we need the attention that being in a monogamous relationship brings. The knowledge that our spouse desires us and only us is special, sacred even, when compared to the knowledge that he/she will fuck other people. Eventually, she will want one special man. A man who loves her and she will want one man to share her favors with. It is unlikely to be her current husband.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
Beautifully Written

A beautifully written story. A fantasy of mine and a lot of other men I think. Takes real courage to carry thru and make it happen. I have to think that maybe you and your wife have done at least some of this. Or has the writing satisfied the fantasy for the two of you? Seems to have had a womans touch in a few places. As if maybe she was telling you how best to get her to do your bidding. And how it might feel to allow a stranger push his over sized cock into her pussy.

socabi50socabi50over 16 years ago
It Got Me Off - and isn't that really the point?

Take heart - there are those who, because of their own insecurities, just can't fucking stand it that many men get off on watching (or imagining to watch) their wives have sex. Mostly it's with "strangers" - people who can't really intrude into the emotional/romantic side of the equation, but only into the physical/sexual domain.

Sure, it can create problems, but I think the "Secret Garden" explanation covers what we're really about. We want our wives to be slutty sometimes. To watch them let go and experience, not so much "other men" as we want them to experience "other cocks."

To those jackasses who get off condeming this type of writing and say it is "taking over" this category, I say then choose another category. There's always "Group Sex" or "Erotic Couplings" or "Romance" or, probably more appropriately for them, "Mature." That's where they should look for their straight missionary position sexual reads and that's where they should take their hang-ups. It's only a few of the same, old, tired comments from the same old tired commentators (anonymous ones - maybe even the same guy using different computers or something) that has nothing better to do than to insult writers of this type of erotica. To them I say: "Get a life somewhere else." To you, author, I say: "Write some more" - maybe in the first person which tends to lend a bit more authenticity to the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
100

I do not like this story, but it is well written. And to the author below who said for others not read this section -- I absolutely agree. However, this husband voyeur - wife sharing theme is now in all the sections. I try to avoid these type of stories if possible, but it is getting harder to avoid them. To those who like these type of stories, I hope you enjoy them. Everybody has things they like and dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

It is rare to find erotica written as it should be, with slowly increasing sexual tension, followed by intense completion. This story is the best of the genre since tonytoney withdrew his output several years ago. His "Bolero" was a classic. Thank you.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 16 years ago
Well written!

I enjoyed the story as a fantasy. Most couples have to have fantasies after a few years. We crave variety. Most couples also understand that IRL, this would rip their marriages apart. So, as my wife has said, "Not a chance!" Thanks for writing and very well at that. Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You speak for many of us!

A very good story that slowly draws the reader into the conflict of the heroine. That is the part of the story I enjoyed the most, solving the heroine's conflicting thoughts of right and wrong. Well done art!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Very good writing.

texasreb1369texasreb1369over 16 years ago
Thank you for sharing your secret.

Very good story. Being a husband who has shared his darling wife, I especially enjoyed the way the two you brought it along. Absolutely loved the erotia of detail. Nothing in the world sexier than a slut wife pleasing herself to please her significant other. Wonderful!

As far as the the nay sayers go, I have to wonder what they are afraid of and if they don't get off to Loving wife stories, why do they read them. Am I missing something here? Thanks for sharing. Texasreb

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Thanks, please write more..

PhilCanyonPhilCanyonover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank You For Your Comments

My thanks go to all of you for leaving your comments. I enjoyed writing this story more than any other I've done. I know it's a long read and am grateful to all of your for taking the time to read it. My hope is that you enjoyed it!

Thanks again,

Phil Canyon

exclusivegamesexclusivegamesover 15 years ago
superb

Fantastic story - well structured and very erotic indeed. Loved it.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
.....OUTSTANDING.....

....One of the very best i have ever read...well written...and totaly consuming......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Classy,easy erotic writing

Should be 'de rigeur' for the men and women that 'get it' and enjoy the Secret Garden that a real loving couple can seclude to, without the foul and immature taunts that are usually aimed at fun seeking, happily married and more sexually soshisticated people...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
continue it

Great build up. Now should put her in a group sex situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Clearly, there is abundant talent here as a writer. Please for all us mere mortals, don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Masterly Crafted

The poker game and the application of suntan oil are two of the standard scenarios of porn. It has never been as wonderfully done as in your story. You raised the bar from banality to beauty. Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Boring and mindless prattle !!

One of the worst on this site I have ever skipped thru !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
God,there are some sickos writers out there.

This here garbage come straight from asylum for insane archives. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
really good

This was a compelling story. It definitely led me to the end and got me hard a few times. It is written in pure fantasy style, where everything is good and relationships are perfect, cocks are huge and pussys are tight. Regardless of the outcome, it is pure fantasy, which I must remind readers is much better than reality! In real life of course this wouldn't work well, even though many would like it to. But that's the point of fantasy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bad niggers shit this !

"1*" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best stories I have ever read pertaining to Loving Wives. To bring us along through Michelle's journey was incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish more authors would attempt this type of story. This is one that both men and women would enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a mindless and idiotic garbage !

The worst on Lit. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One of the best I've read. My compliments to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not much of a plot

I suppose there is a readership for the endless stories on LW that involve the husband giving his wife to another man to satisfy the husband's inner-cuck, but they really aren't interesting. This is technically well written, but, like so many stories in LW, shows no creativity in the plot. 9 wasted pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck husband with no standards or limits, utter garbage

A lot of work went into writing this story. It's a shame there was nothing original about it. Cucks need to stop labeling their stories as "loving wives" when it's just plain old slut wives made that way by unrealistic husbands. The first five paragraphs were phenomenal. Including the part where she withdraws when another man starts to flirt with her. But then it just took a nose dive after they got to the beach. This story was incredibly fake and the characters fit the same stupid trope you see 1000 times on literotica. It's just another trash reluctant hotwife with a cuck husband novel.

LH_readsLH_readsover 3 years ago
Great

This is a great story. Excellent.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

Extremely superficial; trite; far too long - needs decent editing; characters are flat & 2-dimensional - cartoon-like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. This was an incredibly romantic story, was laced with psychological tension, and it steamed with eroticism. We both related well to it. My wife is much like Michelle.

She was raised in a good family, her mother closely advised her on how to be a lady, she is petite, gorgeous, and was quite sheltered when I met her in her home in Santiago, Chile. She was only 16, when I met her, and our courtship was carefully supervised by her aunties.

I was a 26-year-old, successful, international businessman. With our ten-year age difference, I knew I could mold her into the kind of sexual being I wanted. We married on her 18th birthday, I popped her cherry on our honeymoon which, was tender and loving. We happily settled into married life.

She came from a traditional Catholic, Chilean, Spanish speaking family. My being a bi-lingual, successful, white guy, I was able to nurture her submissive side that respected authority and strong men. Little by little I lead her into our Secret Garden, and we playfully enjoyed building it together.

There was nothing I enjoyed more than seeing her encounter sexual emotions that she had never imagined that she had. Latina girls like to look good, they are generally man-pleasers, and I was able to parley those into getting to accept her exhibitionist side and getting her to accept her strong sexual desires.

Now, after 15 years of marriage, I have totally corrupted her. She has entertained at poker parties, danced sexily with other men, gone out on dates, and fucked many other men. Once, when she was flat on her back, with her legs up over a man’s shoulders, fucking away she looked over at me and blew me a ‘thank you’ kiss. Later, when we were all alone, she asked me, “How did you know? How did you know that I had an inner slut?”

I gave her a hug and said, “The first day I met you I knew we would get married when you came of age! And I knew by the time you were twenty I’d have you fucking other men!” She giggled and replied, “I was, and still am, so prim and proper. But I guess you saw right through that disgues, and brought out the slut in me. Thank you!”

In closing, we thank you for your extremely well written story. It was tender, loving, and oh so sexy! Every couple is capable of building their Secret Garden. Your garden was absolutely beautiful!

wasagadavewasagadave22 days ago

Where do I start? Even though this story is 20 years old, it stands the test of time.

It is incredibly well written, full of emotional, moral and situational detail; and that's what makes it great!

I wonder if anyone will ever understand or unravel the complexity of human sexuality. We all have the desire to be loved and seek pleasure in many forms. I feel that sex is the ultimate pleasure, but it gets bogged down with responsibility, sometimes outdated morality and a sense of possession between men and women, as well as same sex couples.

My wife is so beautiful, I often wanted to share her, but feelings of insecurity, perhaps on both or parts, prevented it from happening; I always worried she'd love him more and leave me.

Why would I want to share her? I think that 'Girly magazines' and erotica in Penthouse sparked a kinky chord in my mind. And after watching porn, wouldn't be kinky to watch live porn with my wife as the star? Along with that, the crazed pride a man might feel that another man wanted his wife, confirms her level of desirability.

My wife took advantage of a free pass I gave her. It proved she wanted to experience another man. The downside was first, I didn't meet him, and second, I would've wanted to share her with him, and give her a threesome. Despite giving her the free pass, when she told me, I was surprised; I had no idea where that came from. But we spent that weekend in bed fucking like crazy. What the hell? Since then, we've often used that reality/fantasy during sex, with great results.

Although it was a long read, it was certainly worth the trip. I congratulate you on a job well done. Here's to Michelle!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous