All Comments on 'The Secret Lives of Sheets'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
adam applebiteradam applebiteralmost 19 years ago
Really original and nicely done

Juan, you're the man! It's a lovely little story. A clever and original concept that you've executed very well indeed. Definitely getting into my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really liked it.....

What a great idea, the author should continue with more of this storyline. It has really great potential! Very cheeky and funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very well done--Novel yet entertaining

You are very talented and need to keep on writing. Very novel and held my attention til the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice Change of Pace

Very well written, dare I say clean and fresh?

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Original

and immaculately-written. Thank you.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Great concept!

I want to hear from everything in that room! The pillows, the shower (esp. hand sprayer), the bar of soap, mirrors - all of it!

gamuffergamufferalmost 14 years ago

This was a great story and so well written. Very witty. I saved it, I loved it. Please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

that would have been very erotic had i not been laughing so much, and it's 3am local time, so that no mean feat, well done! Can't wait to show the missus, I think she'll really like it.

I feel a bit guilty about some of our sheets now. Especially the one that is being used as a cover for the parrot's cage, having holes chewed in him...

1wrngrght1wrngrghtover 6 years ago
holy sheet

A most unusual story - erotic (somewhat erratic) and definitely unexpected. Could have used a good edit (not volunteering dude!) and quotaion marks or Top/Bottom. Something.

Anyway, it was a good chuckle...and why did you stop writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.