All Comments on 'The Sunbathers'

by V.Rich

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it

I love nudity on the beach. What a way to get an all over tan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it

Hi V.Rich! I just finished your "The Sunbathers" and loved it! I would rather see you in this position with your wonderful body exposed to me like this! You know your little "friend" would be UP to bring pleasure to your beautiful naked body! Keep them cumin! Your totally devoted fan! Hehehe!!!!

Dragon9Dragon9almost 20 years ago
Yea V Rich is back

What a start to what could be a great series of stories. Love a Celtic Goddess\Sun worsherper. This strikes me as a middle of the total story submission just to wet our appitite. Thank you Ms Rich

Dana GallagherDana Gallagheralmost 20 years ago
This was great

I loved the feeling of this story and how I could feel myself out on the beach watching the scene you set before us. This was a lovely read. Thank you very much.

MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonalmost 20 years ago
great story

Great story V. Rich and great sexual detail. I don't have a chance at winning this contest with your story here. great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Sexy

This was sexy and inviting, makes me want to get naked on the beach just like Patsy Lea, but where do I find two such great cousins? I do not think any sexy boys live in Colorado, at least not sexy when nude. Lots of beer consummed over here.

What about this? Sexy nude story and a terrorist arab story, all at the same month? whats going on in your mind? Do you really talk to people in Saud Arabia?

z00timez00timealmost 20 years ago
I am sorry!!

V.Rich, please forgive me. I just can't objectivly grade a story in the loving wifes catagory that glorifies sex outside of marriage. Ok. I'm old fashion. Many call me names because I critisize many loving wife stories.

I get into the stories I read like I am a part of the goins on, maybe to a fault.

I just can't overcome the fact that all this sex is going on without any guilt, remorse or movement towards seperation from each other.

I feel that sex, like love, is a devotion of one person for another.

So I comment here to apoligize to you and your fans for a lousy vote although, it usually is a zero, I noticed that there is some contest you are in and I hate to totaly destroy anyone because of my personal morality.

Good luck and God bless.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too long to get into the story if there was on

Therefore, I gave up and gave it a 1.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Patsy Lynn

Patsy Lynn is a cheap whore and your story is pretty bad in my honest opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous